How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
Has trump had more already?

Flyattractor
Hard to tell. Most of Obama's scandals didn't/aren't & won't be reported by the Leftist Media. That and most of the Trump Scandals are Fake News anyway.

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Has trump had more already?

One thing you can almost bank on, he's going to be the best at having scandals, the most and probably biggest scandals.

snowdragon
Who knows, most are based on conjecture so far.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
One thing you can almost bank on, he's going to be the best at having scandals, the most and probably biggest scandals.

....like I said. "Fake News"

Silent Master
At least a few hundred.

Surtur
I don't know what is "usual" for a president. Each president is different and Trump is probably the furthest from being a "typical" president we have had in a long time.

chingchangwalla
These scandals have all been of no subtstance. Obama had the most scandals

Flyattractor
That is true, but Obama was PROTECTED by the media. Trump is not.

Surtur
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
These scandals have all been of no subtstance. Obama had the most scandals

Didn't he use the IRS to go after conservatives? Good times.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't he use the IRS to go after conservatives? Good times.

What? Did THEY!?

Next you will say something silly like how Obama used the DOJ to cover up illegal Gun Running to Mexican Drug Cartels South of the U.S Border that resulted in the DEATHS of U.S Citizens!

smokin'

Robtard
Reagan has one of my favs in recent history, way juicer than Clinton getting a rimjob in the oval and lying about it, imo. The Iran-Contra Affair (aka Irangate)

Reagan ran his campaign and beat out Carter on the promise of 'being tough on Iran', due to the then recent Iran Hostage Crisis, then his admin illegally sells weapons to Iran in order to fund Nicaraguan rebels/death squads, which was also illegal. Oh, conservatives...

chingchangwalla
Reagan has one of my favs in recent history, way juicer than Clinton getting a rimjob in the oval and lying about it, imo. The Iran-Contra Affair (aka Irangate)

Reagan ran his campaign and beat out Carter on the promise of 'being tough on Iran', due to the then recent Iran Hostage Crisis, then his admin illegally sells weapons to Iran in order to fund Nicaraguan rebels/death squads, which was also illegal. Oh, conservatives...
What about Benghazi? Fast & Furious? The Solyndra **** up? The pedo Weiner? Bigger scandals around the dems

chingchangwalla
How about Hillary trafficking children out to pedophiles from Haiti after she burnt the country to the ground?

Flyattractor

They did it to help Black African Peoples. What do you find wrong with that?

How about Hillary trafficking children out to pedophiles from Haiti after she burnt the country to the ground?

True but if you stop and think about it Democrats have been helping "Blacks" in the U.S that way for centuries.

chingchangwalla
^WROOOOOONG. Republicans are a lot better for blacks

Flyattractor
Of course not. Don't be silly. Just look at some of the wonder places Democrats have created for Blacks like Detroit, Harlem, the South Side of Chicago...ohhhhhhhh

chingchangwalla
Harlem and Detroit are great places... to get a rock and firearms

Flyattractor
Well at least unlike the Middle East they can get Rock. ALl the got in the M.E is the firearms.

Which they love to shoot in the air when they kill the infidels.

Adam_PoE

Kill yourself.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Kill yourself.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

Don't remember her with Miss Silsby? smile

Adam_PoE
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

Don't remember her with Miss Silsby? smile

I do not read fake news, you braindead ****.

chingchangwalla
I do not read fake news, you braindead ****.
Wow. So fake news is anything other than MSNBC? What a fool you are.

Adam_PoE
Wow. So fake news is anything other than MSNBC? What a fool you are.

Yet, you are the one who was fooled into voting for Trump. You just went on a tirade about how you were deceived, but you are such a cuck, that you still have his picture as your avatar.

chingchangwalla
Yet, you are the one who was fooled into voting for Trump. You just went on a tirade about how you were deceived, but you are such a cuck, that you still have his picture as your avatar.

Plenty of insults. Little substance

Robtard
He's got a point, you declare you were deceived and that you no longer support Trump, then proceed to continuing spreading your buttcheeks for Trump.

Begs the question, is the D that good you're addicted?

chingchangwalla
We were absolutely deceived. He lied about foreign policy and I'm pissed. I've acknowledged that several times, but this isn't even about Donald?

Adam_PoE
We were absolutely deceived. He lied about foreign policy and I'm pissed. I've acknowledged that several times, but this isn't even about Donald?

No, you were deceived. Yet, you are still all about Donald.

Surtur

Funny thing is we were all deceived by the Clintons and the DNC as well, but thanks to Russia they nipped that in the butt.

That is just good stuff, but also really really funny thumb up

Steve Zodiac
Funny thing is we were all deceived by the Clintons and the DNC as well, but thanks to Russia they nipped that in the butt.

That is just good stuff, but also really really funny thumb up

Because Hilary!! laughing

Robtard
Do you think if she had died during the election run like many of them were claiming, would they still be using her as a deflection?

Clinton coughs = "She's dying!"

Clinton hacks and spits in a glass = "She's definitely in her death throws!"

Clinton faiths due to fatigue = "Her android malfunctioned!"

One thing Time-Immemorial was good for besides incessant ranting/crying, insane conspiracy theories

Bashar Teg

uh oh, pepe-cuck xyz is pissed at trump. he'll still blow him regularly, but will not show quite as much enthusiasm while doing it.

Henry_Pym
Lol, has he had an actual scandal that wasn't sourced from ?

jaden101
Pfft. You Americans and your amateurish political scandals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

Henry_Pym
The first lady of France is an open pedofile.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
Pfft. You Americans and your amateurish political scandals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

That is only because when you Brits do bad stuff you can make it seem sillier with those Posh British Accents.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym

She is just assimilating to the new Muslim Culture that is replacing tradtional French Culture.

jaden101
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is only because when you Brits do bad stuff you can make it seem sillier with those Posh British Accents.

We also have the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Flyattractor
That or you just change the subject by invoking this Clause...

https://media.giphy.com/media/CE883LVtVqHuM/giphy.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym

Can't be true. The French would have zero room to act smug about anything, especially that they managed not to elect La Pen.

jaden101
Our prime minister ****ed dead pigs and kept his job with barely a ripple in the media. The Chancellor was outed as a prostitute abusing coke fiend and kept his job. The now foreign secretary who used to be the mayor of London got away with old school racism by saying black people were picaninnies with water melon smiles and still got reelected. The House of Commons has a criminal conviction rate 10 times that of the general public including domestic violence, fraud, perjury, assault, drugs charges, driving while under the influence, tax evasion and solicitation.

cdtm

And he'll be the first to let us know.

Steve Zodiac
So I'll ask again, how many scandals are usual in a Presidency and are the present leaks just an extension of the tactics that were used to destabilise the elections? Is that the real red pill.

snowdragon
So I'll ask again, how many scandals are usual in a Presidency and are the present leaks just an extension of the tactics that were used to destabilise the elections? Is that the real red pill.

Who can tell at this point.

One thing we know for sure an accused rapist Bill Clinton is still thought of in a better light then accused rapist(statement retracted) Trump.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by snowdragon
Who can tell at this point.

One thing we know for sure an accused rapist Bill Clinton is still thought of in a better light then accused rapist(statement retracted) Trump. And in many ways rightly so, although both are massive shitcunts

Surtur
And in many ways rightly so, although both are massive shitcunts

Nah, there's zero right about it.

Raisen

honestly. both candidates were primed for scandals their entire presidencies. both parties were ready for death by a million paper cuts from the start. and in my opinion the veracity of claims against either of the candidates was in question. we have a president that isn't a liberal and libs are primed to believe all the shiit against him. if Hillary had won the cons were ready to believe anything fed to them also.

it's all the same horse shiit

Surtur
Trump is the best for scandals because they can find a scandal with him over ANYTHING. An extra scoop of ice cream? Scandal. Dude sipping some water? Scandal.

Robtard
^ Horseshit. Obama had nonsense like that levied against him as well; it's nothing new. We've had this convo before, not long ago either. So you're either forgotten due to drugs or you're mucking for Trump again, making him out to be some poor victim.

Surtur
^ Horseshit. Obama had nonsense like that levied against him as well; it's nothing new. We've had this convo before, not long ago either. So you're either forgotten due to drugs or you're mucking for Trump again, making him out to be some poor victim.

Obama didn't have this level of nonsense thrown at him. Stop saying he did.

Robtard
Obama didn't have this level of nonsense thrown at him. Stop saying he did.

Yeah, Obama did. Hannity did an entire segment on Obama's preference of "spicey mustard" and how apparently that made him an elitist; it didn't end with Hannity. Then there was the shit about wearing "mom jeans", then because he rubbed his temple and apparently was giving everyone the middle finger, his golfing sometimes, eating hamburgers, wife's arms, his tan suit etc. Were you seriously asleep from 2008-2016?

edit: But you continue making Trump out to be some special rules victim.

Surtur
It's silly as f*ck to pretend they went after them both the same. Wtf? No lol.

Robtard
I just listed seven instances of nonsense they went after Obama for. But you go on pretending it didn't happen because you desperately need to make Trump out to be some poor victim.

Want more? Coffee salute, terrorist fist bump and smoking cigarettes Edit: Obama liking arugula

Surtur
I never said they never went after him. Just that they didn't do it at the same rate.

Robtard
You said: "Obama didn't have this level of nonsense thrown at him. Stop saying he did."

And that's wrong, I gave you eleven examples now, some I remembered, some I googled; there are more. He had every bit/level of nonsense attacks levied at him. Trump's not some special victim here, as you want to force. Obama was just better at handling it as he brushed off the attacks and did his job, unlike Trump who blows his rape-whistle every time so you people come running to his defense.

Surtur
Lol that's just dumb shit though, they do not go after Obama as hard as they have Trump.

Robtard
Okay, continue to ignore the facts I listed and reality.

Surtur
The facts you gave didn't prove equal treatment.

Robtard
Yeah, they only proved that thus far Obama's had it worse with the nonsense attacks levied. You will ignore as usual.

Surtur
They didn't prove it though, silly Robert.

Robtard
Continue to ignore the instances I listed, besides, the page is about to flip so then you can really pretend I didn't cite instances and declare a win

Surtur
Sweet.

Robtard
Called it:

Continue to ignore the instances I listed, besides, the page is about to flip so then you can really pretend I didn't cite instances and declare a win

Surtur
You did good Rob. Real good. Tomorrow maybe you'll call that water is wet.

#Hoping

Adam_PoE

We have had this conversation before, and as was pointed out to him, the issue was not that Trump regularly enjoys having two scoops of ice cream for dessert. Rather, it is that when he is having two scoops of ice cream, he only allows everyone else who is dining with him to have one. That is some weird man-baby bullshit.

Emperordmb

Raisen
Statistically presidents generally have 7 scandals for a four year term and 11 for an 8 year stay.
Trump statistically is cleaner than the last four presidents combined thus far.

Surtur
We have had this conversation before, and as was pointed out to him, the issue was not that Trump regularly enjoys having two scoops of ice cream for dessert. Rather, it is that when he is having two scoops of ice cream, he only allows everyone else who is dining with him to have one. That is some weird man-baby bullshit.

Lol, you gave an opinion on it in the past sure, and I didn't agree with that notion as still being a thing worthy of whining about. Boo hoo, he got two and others got one.

And the ice cream thing is just one example, so...anything else? Dude didn't wave the first time he got on air force one, they whined.

Surtur

Adam_PoE
Boo hoo, he got two and others got one.

You voted for the kid who has to get presents on someone else's birthday or he has a tantrum.

Surtur
I bet at Thanksgiving Trump eats first too. Damn him.

Surtur

Rockydonovang
What is this bullsh!t about Obama not having the same level of nonsense thrown at him?

Obama has been referred to as a muslim, non american radical dozens of times by, not breitbart, not infowars, but by fox news.

Fox News off course being the very definition of mainstream media.

This notion that Trump being attacked on the basis of policy and questionable conduct is worse than Obama being attacked on the basis of race is asinine.

As if he's the first president to repeatedly attacked over trivial stuff...

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
What is this bullsh!t about Obama not having the same level of nonsense thrown at him?

Obama has been referred to as a muslim, non american radical dozens of times by, not breitbart, not infowars, but by fox news.

This notion that Trump being attacked on the basis of policy and questionable conduct is worse than Obama being attacked on the basis of race is asinine.

As if he's the first president to repeatedly attacked over trivial stuff...

Don't say stupid shit. What was said is that the media can find any scandal over Trump.

Yes Obama got treated badly, nope it wasn't to the same extent Trump did. Did you have anything else to add?

Rockydonovang
Don't say stupid shit. What was said is that the media can find any scandal over Trump.

Right, because Trump's administration has been regularly found out to be engaging in unethical, and legally unquestionable behavior.

If Trump doesn't want scandals to be covered, he should probably stop giving the media scandals to cover.
Yes Obama got treated badly, nope it wasn't to the same extent Trump did. Did you have anything else to add?

Trump being attacked on the basis of policy and questionable conduct isn't as bad as Obama being attacked on the basis of his skin.

Surtur
No, Trump being attacked for things like ice cream scoops, etc. is just as pathetic actually. Attacked for what he does say or what he doesn't. They whined over the way he fed fish on his trip to Asia.

They treat Trump worse, it's time to just deal with it.

Adam_PoE
Remember, it is not pathetic to be a geriatric baby who demands that no one else be allowed more servings of dessert than he. It is pathetic to report it to the American people, so they know just what a septuagenarian toddler is sitting in the Oval Office.

Rockydonovang
No, Trump being attacked for things like ice cream scoops, etc. is just as pathetic actually. Attacked for what he does say or what he doesn't. They whined over the way he fed fish on his trip to Asia.

"You eat too much ice cream" is worse than "you're a muslim terrorist"?
Remember, it is not pathetic to be a geriatric baby who demands that no one else be allowed more servings of dessert than he. It is pathetic to report it to the American people, so they know just what a septuagenarian toddler is sitting in the Oval Office.
Sorry, forgot.

Surtur

Adam, here is what won't be up for debate: both are pathetic. Did you have anything else you feel needs to be added to that?

Raisen
it's all the same shiit really.

obama had the spicy mustard thing and was clowned as an elitist for the arrugula thing for over a year. the mus lim thing too. etc. a ton of petty stuff just like Trump is getting now

can't you guys see it's the same phucking playbook just flipped for different "sides"

this ice cream thing against Trump is ridiculous. just stoopid.

can't anybody just be honest and fair on here?

Surtur
I do think both had shit. I just think Trump has had more by virtue of just...so much negative stuff. If people want to think everything in life is dished out 100% equal okay, but I do not think anyone being fair and honest thinks there has been 100% equal treatment.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Raisen

can't you guys see it's the same phucking playbook just flipped for different "sides"

That's the problem. It's not the same.

Making fun of someone for getting touchy on being immature isn't the same as calling someone an un-American terrorist on the basis of race.

Raisen
I do think both had shit. I just think Trump has had more by virtue of just...so much negative stuff. If people want to think everything in life is dished out 100% equal okay, but I do not think anyone being fair and honest thinks there has been 100% equal treatment.

he's getting shat on for stoopid a$$ things for the most part.

Surtur
he's getting shat on for stoopid a$$ things for the most part.

If it was a little bit it would be different, but it is constant. From Trump not waving the first time he got on Air Force One these people have been whining about shit.

Raisen
That's the problem. It's not the same.

Making fun of someone for getting touchy on being immature isn't the same as calling someone an un-American terrorist on the basis of race.

see what you did there. you made it seem like a fact that is was cuz race.
that's the way you want to see it but that's not the way it is perceived by a lot of people.
he said some things that could be taken shady as hell.
don't be cheap and do the raci sm thing dude. don't say it like it's a fact

Surtur
Charles Manson died and we LITERALLY had articles about things he and Trump had in common from the media.

Boo hoo Obama got called Muslim.

Raisen
If it was a little bit it would be different, but it is constant. From Trump not waving the first time he got on Air Force One these people have been whining about shit.

this is politics now dude. I don't think it's going to change. I predict every candidate is going to face an escalating shiit storm of bullshiit.

because that's how stupid voters are. that's what entertains us. people are getting the drama they love because their lives are boring vacuous shiit holes with no real threat or danger. just drama and invented problems

Surtur
this is politics now dude. I don't think it's going to change. I predict every candidate is going to face an escalating shiit storm of bullshiit.

because that's how stupid voters are. that's what entertains us. people are getting the drama they love because their lives are boring vacuous shiit holes with no real threat or danger. just drama and invented problems

I expect it, but I think for Trump they take it further. I just don't think we'd have people writing articles comparing Obama to Charles Manson lol.

Raisen
I expect it, but I think for Trump they take it further. I just don't think we'd have people writing articles comparing Obama to Charles Manson lol.

it's cheap and convenient bro. and manson just died so....right timing?...I don't know. I don't think it would happen either but I could be wrong

that's not the character that was created for Obama. cons try to appear to be prototype strong, moral males so they painted Obama as effeminate and hoity toity to stir up rural people

the libs are painting trump as evil spoiled rich boy to stir up their desperate and poor city people.

it's really sad how manipulated people are

Rockydonovang
Charles Manson died and we LITERALLY had articles about things he and Trump had in common from the media.
Surt, I'm assuming you can understand the difference between saying someone has something in common with a terrible person, and saying someone is a terrible person?

Or are you scared making the distinction would tear apart this false equivalency you're creating?

Not that falsely equating this sh!t would lead you to the conclusion Trump has been treated worse.

Surtur
Surt, I'm assuming you can understand the difference between saying someone has something in common with a terrible person, and saying someone is a terrible person?

Or are you scared making the distinction would tear apart this false equivalency you're creating?

Not that falsely equating this sh!t would lead you to the conclusion Trump has been treated worse.

I understand the difference, and it doesn't make it any better lol. Stop trying to pretend it is.

I repeat: Obama did not get treated worse. Deal with it or don't deal with it.

Rockydonovang

I repeat: Obama did not get treated worse. deal with it.

Repeat would imply you've said this before.

However, here's what you originally said:

They treat Trump worse, it's time to just deal with it.

This backtrack is the closest anyone can get to a concession with you, so I'll take it.

I'll just have to accept your inability to grasp that sh!t that is different is different and should be treated as or viewed differently.

Surtur
Repeat would imply you've said this before.

However, here's what you originally said:

This backtrack is the closest anyone can get to a concession with you, so I'll take it.

I'll just have to accept your inability to grasp that sh!t that is different is different and should be treated as or viewed differently.

Again: I can grasp it just fine, you're just wrong. They're treating Trump worse than Obama. Anything else?

Rockydonovang
I can grasp it just fine

What's "it"?

Surt apparently can grasp that the attacks levied against Obama were worse than those levied against Trump.

And yet he continues to insist:

C'mon now Surt:
Don't say stupid shit.

Surtur
What I'm telling you is that I understand what you're saying, I just don't agree. No, Obama was not treated worse.

Anything else?

dadudemon
What's "it"?

Surt apparently can grasp that the attacks levied against Obama were worse than those levied against Trump.

And yet he continues to insist:

C'mon now Surt:

No, dude, Surt is right about this. I lived in the most conservative state, by votes, since 2008 elections. I was surrounded by anti-Obama people.

But the anti-Trump hate is by far, very far, worse than what Obama got in places where I am. It's at absurd levels. It's retarded libtardism to the max.

"But you're anecdotes, dadudemon!"

Naaaah, I'm not buying that bullshit. They are not anecdotes with thousands upon thousands of examples from both presidencies.

"But, but, confirmation bias, dadudemon!"

Naaaah, I had to, at times, defend Obama, from conservatards. A confirmation bias I do not have. They are both shit presidents. But the retardedness is far worse against Trump.

We have access to all this internet and knowledge but I personally feel we are living in the most ignorant and stupid generation of American liberals in US History.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by dadudemon
I lived in the most conservative state, by votes, since 2008 elections. I was surrounded by anti-Obama people.

But the anti-Trump hate is by far, very far, worse than what Obama got in places where I am. It's at absurd levels. It's retarded libtardism to the max.

Naaaah, I'm not buying that bullshit. They are not anecdotes with thousands upon thousands of examples from both presidencies.

anecdotes

confirmation bias

thumb up You've addressed your post for me.

"Take my word for it" isn't an argument.

Raisen
DDM is right about Surt on this one. I have yet to see a more liberal poster on here admit wrong. It's ok to do so. I've done it a few times just recently

Afro Cheese

As if he's the first president to repeatedly attacked over trivial stuff... Really? Maybe I missed it... did fox really call Obama a non american radical Muslim?

Rockydonovang
I have yet to see a more liberal poster on here admit wrong. It's ok to do so. I've done it a few times just recently
Look at that deflection.

I've admitted I'm wrong multiple times. I'm not so insecure as the strawmen you attack.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Really? Maybe I missed it... did fox really call Obama a non american radical Muslim?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0g5l9kq94

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2010/11/10/lou-dobbs-joins-fox-birther-network/173170

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/18/hannity_monologue_obama_the_alt-radical_left_and_donald_trump.html

Let's add "Obama works for Satin!":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ss7i9noj-Q

But hey, Trump was made fun of for being touchy about his ice cream. That's worse.

dadudemon
thumb up You've addressed your post for me.

"Take my word for it" isn't an argument.

"I have nothing to respond with because I don't like the uncomfortable idea that Obama was not treated anywhere nearly as poorly as Trump is being treated. That would require that I face the notion that US liberals, specifically US democrats, are massive hypocrites."

-Rockydonovang circa 2017

Raisen
this is what happens when things are so safe that the weak outnumber the strong. artificial safety nets embolden the weakest to become arrogant and comfortable.

the strong sacrifice to create an environment where the weak can thrive temporarily. human animals that would otherwise not be fit for survival multiply. then they criticize and destroy what the strong created for them.

Robtard

^ Bingo

Trumpers like him like to ignore context while crying foul. The same with Trump's water drinking, Trump wasn't mocked for stopping to drink water mid-speech, he was mocked because he mocked Marco Rubio for doing similar and now he does it

dadudemon
^ Bingo

Trumpers like him like to ignore context while crying foul. The same with Trump's water drinking, Trump wasn't mocked for stopping to drink water mid-speech, he was mocked because he mocked Marco Rubio for doing similar and now he does it

Breaking news: Trump is a hypocrite.

Robtard
Well yes, but the point was about ignoring context of specific situations and I believe you knew that...

dadudemon
Well yes, but the point was about ignoring context of specific situations and I believe you knew that...

Why are you clarifying this?

Robtard
Because you seemed to be ignoring the point and focusing on something else, a correct something else, but the point ignored nonetheless...

dadudemon
Because you seemed to be ignoring the point and focusing on something else, a correct something else, but the point ignored nonetheless...

That's not what happened. I commented on a point which was part of your post.

And you agreed with it while tacking on an unnecessary clarification.

So where's the problem?

Surtur

There is no context where whining over the ice cream thing does not make one look like a petty little kid.

Robtard
There is no context where whining over the ice cream thing does not make one look like a petty little kid.

The ice-cream thing is silly, but you ignoring specific context is what is actually petty

dadudemon
The ice-cream thing is silly

Fair. thumb up

There are far far better things to criticize Trump for than ice cream eating.

Surtur
The ice-cream thing is silly, but you ignoring specific context is what is actually petty

The context is dumb as hell. Stop whining over petty bullshit. Nobody cares if Trump wanted a second scoop.

If you want to be taken seriously then act like it. Don't whine over ice cream or how he feeds fish.

If you are incapable of this, or if you can't help but try to justify it, you have issues.

Robtard
As previously shown to you, the "scandal" isn't that Trump eats two scoops of ice-cream, is that he insist other people only be allowed one. Still silly as f--k, but the proper context really paints Trump like a man-child and not those reporting on it.

The fact you need to spin something so silly to make Trump look better is really telling.

Surtur
As previously shown to you, the "scandal" isn't that Trump eats two scoops of ice-cream, is that he insist other people only be allowed one. Still silly as f--k, but the proper context really paints Trump like a man-child and not those reporting on it.

The fact you need to spin something so silly to make Trump look better really telling.

But no, there is NO SCANDAL. None at all. Trump got an extra scoop of ice cream. Stop whining. Who did that help, do you think? Who benefited from the whining, which people were not against Trump until folks whined about the ice cream? Explain how you don't look like a petty little kid.

How does this make people take what you or those like you seriously?

Robtard
But no, there is NO SCANDAL. None at all. Trump got an extra scoop of ice cream. Stop whining. Who did that help, do you think? Who benefited from the whining, which people were not against Trump until folks whined about the ice cream? Explain how you don't look like a petty little kid.

^ Still spinning

Surtur
^ Still spinning

Did someone ask for an extra scoop and get told "no only Trump gets an extra scoop" ?

dadudemon
he insist(s) other people only be allowed one .

Is this REALLY true? Please tell me this shit you guys have been half-assed discussing for days, now, is false. That it's just an out of context libtard spin on what actually happened.

Surely he's not like the Japanese (?) Emperors where you could not sit higher than the emperor.

Surtur
Is this REALLY true? Please tell me this shit you guys have been half-assed discussing for days, now, is false. That it's just an out of context libtard spin on what actually happened.

Surely he's not like the Japanese (?) Emperors where you could not sit higher than the emperor.

The article on CNN I just read makes it seem like his team knows he takes 2 scoops of ice cream with pie so they made sure he got two, while everyone else got one. Lol...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/index.html

So it's just about petty little kids acting like petty little kids over this. And then morons try to defend it, it's not the ice cream yo, it's what it symbolizes! Utter lunacy.

Surtur
One more time: where was it said people were refused extra ice cream? Rob, where did Trump insist this? Since you have a legendary memory just tell me the name of the article and what site it was on.

Adam_PoE

Surtur

Adam_PoE
Source?

I want the source showing those specific demands were set out . Not merely people reporting he got an extra scoop.

Here you go.

Surtur
Here you go.

I'm asking once more, and then you aren't to be taken seriously: show me evidence this claim was made. I googled it, nothing came up showing he insisted nobody get ice cream.

Robtard
If only Surtur where as demanding for proof in other areas/people...

Surtur
If only Surtur where as demanding for proof in other areas/people...

So do you think there is actual proof or are you just whining for the sake of whining?

You claim to be intelligent. Surely you can see the difference between his team knowing he likes 2 scoops and Trump specifically insisting nobody but him get two scoops.

Bashar Teg
I googled it, nothing came up showing he insisted nobody get ice cream.

not sure if deliberate misrepresentation or zero reading comprehension.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
not sure if deliberate misrepresentation or zero reading comprehension.

So nobody in this topic said Trump insisted on this?

Bashar Teg
So nobody in this topic said Trump insisted on this?

thanks for clearing that up: zero reading comprehension

Surtur
As previously shown to you, the "scandal" isn't that Trump eats two scoops of ice-cream, is that he insist other people only be allowed one.

Evidence, now.

Surtur
thanks for clearing that up: zero reading comprehension

What did I not comprehend about "is that he insist other people only be allowed one"? Explain it.

Bashar Teg
What did I not comprehend about "is that he insist other people only be allowed one"? Explain it.

I googled it, nothing came up showing he insisted nobody get ice cream.

you're really too dumb to see the difference between these? (rhetorical question. you don't need to answer.)

Surtur
Holy shit, I meant nobody said he insisted he get extra ice cream, not none at all.

Did Trump insist on others not getting extra ice cream? Your friend said he did. Was your friend full of shit?

He flat out says he insisted other people only be allowed one. This is not the same thing as his team knowing he likes two and arranging it. If you want to whine then have some legit shit to whine about.

Bashar Teg
no, you're just proving once again that you can't read.

Surtur
no, you're just proving once again that you can't read.

Did Trump insist others not get extra ice cream yes or no?

Bashar Teg
Did Trump insist others not get extra ice cream yes or no?

not going to answer any of your questions since you avoided mine. just pointing out your sad lack of reading comprehension matched with your thoroughly unwarranted confidence. you're a joke, tbh.

Surtur
not going to answer any of your questions since you avoided mine. just pointing out your sad lack of reading comprehension matched with your thoroughly unwarranted confidence. you're a joke, tbh.

You claimed I lack reading comprehension. I am saying your pal flat out says Trump insisted others get only one. Where does a failure to comprehend come into play?

Bashar Teg
You claimed I lack reading comprehension. I am saying your pal flat out says Trump insisted others get only one. Where does a failure to comprehend come into play?

is your blood sugar low, or are you simply to too retarded to know the difference between one scoop of ice cream and zero ice cream? go eat some candy.

Surtur
is your blood sugar low, or are you simply to too retarded to know the difference between one scoop of ice cream and zero ice cream? go eat some candy.

Rob said people are only allowed one and Trump insisted on this. I literally gave the quote 5 minutes ago.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard Athe "scandal" isn't that Trump eats two scoops of ice-cream, is that he insist other people only be allowed one. it.

Right here. Only allowed one.

WHERE IS THIS SAID? Where did Trump insist on this?

Robtard
http://lmgtfy.com/? q=Trump+is+to+be+served+two+scoops+of+ice+cream+wi
th+his+dessert%2C+everyone+else+are+to+be+served+o
nly+one.

Surtur
Again: I have not found anything to suggest Trump insisted everybody else only get one. It's clear you can't prove your claims lol. I thought so.

Robtard
Oh look, you made the page flip and saved yourself, good job thumb up

Surtur
Oh look, you made the page flip and saved yourself, good job thumb up

I am going to ask again: where is your evidence Trump insisted upon this?

And you can still quote things from past pages, even after a page flip. Stop whining.

Robtard
The jab/joke is that you believe you've saved yourself. Emphasis on "believe".

YW

Surtur
The jab/joke is that you believe you've saved yourself. Emphasis on "believe".

YW

I don't need saving lol. You said some shit, I want it proven. Where did Trump specifically insist nobody get extra ice cream? You said it. If you can't back it up just say it, why beat around the bush?

Robtard
You want me to personally prove it now? LoL, this guy and his antics. Well, I wasn't there. The reporters at the event reported on it cos they're reporters and reporters report and stuff.

Surtur
You want me to personally prove it now? LoL, this guy and his antics. Well, I wasn't there. The reporters at the event reported on it cos they're reporters and reporters report and stuff.

Good god...I can't tell if it is trolling or just down syndrome. I want proof of reporters even claiming this. CNN, for instance, only said shit about how his team knows his preferences and made sure he had an extra scoop.

If you want to claim he INSISTED nobody else get an extra scoop, show me someone at least saying this. I googled it, I found nothing. All I found was how his staff knew his preferences and made sure he got extra. You can agree this is not the same as him specifically insisting nobody can have extra ice cream.

Robtard
Surt googled and "found nothing", that settles it I guess.

#majorvictories

Surtur
Surt googled and "found nothing", that settles it I guess.

#majorvictories

This is why I am asking you to prove what you claim lol. Which you can't, so okay.

dadudemon
I read this exchange.

The Red Button was a new thing injected into this conversation.

Context was the dinner/ice cream thing.

Surt's asking for evidence of this.

None has been provided.

The Red Button thing is not even remotely the same conversation as "Trump want's to be treated like an olden Japanese Emperor where no one can sit higher, no one can have two scoops of ice cream, and no one can have sauce with their chicken."

This is not hard.

Surtur's just too dumb to call you guys out on your trolling.

Surtur, don't be dumb.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>