Worst Fan Theories So Far?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
What are the absolute rock bottom fan theories you've seen so far?

For me, it's the heap of Snoke speculation, some of which is outright traumatizing.

1. Snoke being Luke

2. Snoke being Vader

3. Snoke being Tarkin

4. Snoke being Mace Windu

5. Snoke being Palpatine

Rey being a Palpatine comes close as well.

Also Revan's ragdolling being canon. smile

Fated Xtasy
Rey Kenobi makes no sense given how short the lives of Kenobi's women tend to be.

I heard one theory about Rey being a reincarnation of Yoda lmao

SunRazer
I mean, the "evidence" for it... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/j-kenji-lopezalt/this-bizarre-star-wars-theory-palpatine-_b_9617828.html

Shit lol. The number one evidence is that she uses stabbing moves like Palpatine. laughing out loud

slayne
Revan's ragdolling is canon tbh

On topic, probably Snoke being Windu.

SunRazer
lol Rey having confrontations with the dark side apparently points to her being a Palpatine.

Sinious
Originally posted by SunRazer
Rey being a Palpatine comes close as well.
Don't let it become a thing erm

SunRazer
Watching the legions of people around the Internet follow these theories like sheep is worst part.

Azronger
Yeah, the ****ing Snoke theories, man...

Also, there was the Darth Jar Jar theory, whch was stupid, although the evidence for it was quite compelling.

SunRazer
Snoke's a scummy ****er whose characterization needs to improve dramatically in the next two films.

A shallow variant of Palpatine isn't very interesting.

Azronger
Snoke's a scummy ****er whose characterization needs to improve dramatically in the next two films.

Snoke or Vitiate - who's worse?

Inb4 they turn out to be the same character in the next movie

SunRazer
Honestly, I prefer Valkorion. Pre-Valk Vitiate probably ranks below Snoke for me.

Emperordmb

Again though was Palpatine anything special in ESB?

DarthAnt66
Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin.

Snoke is the darker half of Anakin's ghost.

MythLord
Mace Windu survived and became Lando Calrissian(I'm not even joking, someone made this theory); Luke being Kylo, anyone who isn't Plagueis being Snoke.

UCanShootMyNova
Lol. You're going to eat sh!t when Rey is revealed to be Palpatine's midichlorian produced daughter. smile

Sinious
Originally posted by MythLord
Mace Windu survived and became Lando Calrissian(I'm not even joking, someone made this theory); Luke being Kylo laughing out loud

darthbane77
Originally posted by slayne
Revan's ragdolling is canon tbh

On topic, probably Snoke being Windu. smile

As for the OP, all Snoke theories are cancer.

nfactor1995
- Snoke being Windu
- Rey being a reincarnated Anakin
- Rey being Obi-Wan's granddaughter

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Again though was Palpatine anything special in ESB?

Probably had more of an impact on me than Snoke, if only because watching Vader bow subserviently left more of an impression than the way Kylo and Hux bickered in front of him.

However, a more apt comparison would be Palpatine in TPM, who still came off better than Snoke.

More importantly, Snoke came after Palpatine. I want them to go a different direction this time rather than have another a holographic machiavellian villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.