Worst Virus In Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Name them

Symbiote Virus
Techno Virus (Cable)
Zombie Virus (Marvel Zombies)
?

StiltmanFTW
CBCV

TethAdamTheRock
V?

StiltmanFTW
V stands for virus, obviously.

Rao Kal El
Not sure about the Marvel Viruses. But DC had a couple of good ones. One was the techno virus from DC One Million and the other one was a virus from a JLA comic made by Alex Ross I don't recall the name though. Also the mageddon warhead don't if it will count as a virus.

riv6672
Getting these from a top ten list.
Two from The Doom Patrol:

Two named Virus X:

http://www.mtv.com/news/2621142/the-10-worst-comic-book-diseases-ever/

Rao Kal El
There was this other virus on a non canon comic of created equal that only killed the male population of earth. Except for SM and of course lex luthor

psycho gundam
Techno-organic and Legacy Virus have the most infamy

deathslash
The SJW virus is the worst. It'll be the death of Marvel.

krisblaze
Legacy virus was pretty bad.

riv6672
^^^It has a catchy name, too.
Not kidding. Its memorable.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
CBCV
laughing
Originally posted by deathslash
The SJW virus is the worst. It'll be the death of Marvel.
thumb up

As to the thread, The Hunger Virus aka the Marvel Zombie Virus. Have you guys not seen the destruction it caused across the multiverse in the Marvel Zombie series and it's tie ins? The virus affects : humans, animals, gods, mutants, even cosmic non abstract beings like Galactus.

riv6672
^^^Damn. Score!

Cogito
Fail, Zombie virus was obviously best virus.

riv6672
Isnt that what Z just said?

basilisk
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

thumb up

As to the thread, The Hunger Virus aka the Marvel Zombie Virus. Have you guys not seen the destruction it caused across the multiverse in the Marvel Zombie series and it's tie ins? The virus affects : humans, animals, gods, mutants, even cosmic non abstract beings like Galactus. Probably the worst, but didn't Surfer and Galactus just get... eaten? Thanos and Phoenix got infected though. Can't remember if it got guys like Vision, although one guy who didn't seem worried about it or the zombies was Mephisto.

Badabing
AF Digi would probably say the mutant virus for Marvel. He's a proud anti-mutantite. mmm

Galan007
I always thought the 'Jigsaw Disease' was pretty f*cking intense. Once you contract this disease, portions of your body randomly begin disappearing until you are eventually erased all together:
http://i.imgur.com/wYjyJEdm.jpg

*Aside from the Jigsaw Disease being a bonafide death sentence(it is completely incurable), it is also notoriously sporadic. What I mean is: it can take hours, days, or even years to unmake/kill you.

riv6672
Originally posted by Badabing
AF Digi would probably say the mutant virus for Marvel. He's a proud anti-mutantite. mmm
I guess a lot of people WOULD consider it a virus...huh

staxamillion
Originally posted by Galan007
I always thought the 'Jigsaw Disease' was pretty f*cking intense. Once you contract this disease, portions of your body randomly begin disappearing until you are eventually erased all together:
http://i.imgur.com/wYjyJEdm.jpg

*Aside from the Jigsaw Disease being a bonafide death sentence(it is completely incurable), it is also notoriously sporadic. What I mean is: it can take hours, days, or even years to unmake/kill you.

sounds like the worst. imagine your having you lower intestine disappear or Medulla oblongata.

Techno Organic Virus is to me I always hated because the whole assimilated hive minded thing gives me the heebie jeebies.

zopzop
Originally posted by basilisk
Probably the worst, but didn't Surfer and Galactus just get... eaten? Thanos and Phoenix got infected though. Can't remember if it got guys like Vision, although one guy who didn't seem worried about it or the zombies was Mephisto.
Yeah Vision was unaffected. But I do have a question, what issue was it shown that Mephisto wasn't worried about it? Because the virus was so potent, Dormammu (Mephisto's peer if not superior) himself wanted to get his hands on it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.