How does Aquaman stack against Herald level characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
How strong is Aquaman in comparison to Supes/WW/Billy?

Philosophía
Superman 100
Wonder Woman 80
Captain Marvel 80
Aquaman 75

Warrior Madness
I'd say

Superman 100

WW 75
Shazam/Cap. Marvel 75
Aquaman 70

celeyhyga17
Superman 100
Cpt. Marvel/Shazam 100

According to Abhi

Cogito

Philosophía

sonicwires
i dont understand he cant beat any heralds except for deadpool and sabertooth herald and maybe cosmic spiderman he is too slow but has crazy durable not really much super human strenght like on colossus level that is small if you are going to fight a herald of galactus

-Pr-
Originally posted by sonicwires
i dont understand he cant beat any heralds except for deadpool and sabertooth herald and maybe cosmic spiderman he is too slow but has crazy durable not really much super human strenght like on colossus level that is small if you are going to fight a herald of galactus

...What?

Surtur
It feels like Captain Marvel is getting lowballed here.

DarkSaint85
This thread needs EcstaticGrace.

EcstaticGrace
Flattered.

sonicwires
Originally posted by -Pr-
...What?

oo o okay i get it

StiltmanFTW
Stop sonic before it's too late.

sonicwires
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stop sonic before it's too late.
@-PR-

im kind of new, how come my signature is not loading ? does it take a 24 hour aproval ?i loaded a minotaur can you see it?how many post do we have to have ot get a avatar.. maybe if i switched to windows 10 i will see it i am using chrome

Stoic
@-PR-

im kind of new, how come my signature is not loading ? does it take a 24 hour aproval ?i loaded a minotaur can you see it?how many post do we have to have ot get a avatar.. maybe if i switched to windows 10 i will see it i am using chrome

Yeah. I can't see it either. Maybe you should switch to Chrome.

Joking, and welcome to KMC.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This thread needs EcstaticGrace. That's like saying a Hulk thread needs carver.

cdtm
He does fine, maybe winning 4/10.

We're not talking about Goku or some anime shite here, Aquaman's legit.

DarkSaint85

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hey he's not that bad.

At least he knows his stuff. He's about as good at presenting them as carver is when it comes to Hulk showings.

cdtm
nt? stick out tongue

Dareangel

a herald is a power category. you got confused with heralds of galactus. there are low, mid and high heralds as far as power levels. at least this is how people discuss characters. i think there is a list somewhere around here of power levels. a high herald is someone like superman, thor or silver surfer. a mid herald would be someone like shazam, gladiator or black adam. a low herald would be someone like Magneto i guess

EcstaticGrace
Phil is still sideways site didn't change that much it seems.

StiltmanFTW
Wow, you're still not banned.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Dareangel
a herald is a power category. you got confused with heralds of galactus. there are low, mid and high heralds as far as power levels. at least this is how people discuss characters. i think there is a list somewhere around here of power levels. a high herald is someone like superman, thor or silver surfer. a mid herald would be someone like shazam, gladiator or black adam. a low herald would be someone like Magneto i guess superman? Classic shazam/black adam thor and sliver surfer all are high heralds.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wow, you're still not banned. Happy Dance

sonicwires
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah. I can't see it either. Maybe you should switch to Chrome.

Joking, and welcome to KMC.

thanks man but i dont see how Aqua Man could actually kill a herald but he could sure **** them up a bit but someone like Fire Lord all it takes is for him to get mad and he makes Johny Storm super nova look like a chineese candle .. Namor surived a super nova BUT i think namore was exhausted he can only dehydrate himself for so long t ... i dont know man i dont know .. aqua man is like a vampire he has so many cool powers we dont know about but and namor also have a load of weaknes too

but thanks for the welcome bro

EcstaticGrace
thanks man but i dont see how Aqua Man could actually kill a herald but he could sure **** them up a bit but someone like Fire Lord all it takes is for him to get mad and he makes Johny Storm super nova look like a chineese candle .. Namor surived a super nova BUT i think namore was exhausted he can only dehydrate himself for so long t ... i dont know man i dont know .. aqua man is like a vampire he has so many cool powers we dont know about but and namor also have a load of weaknes too

but thanks for the welcome bro

Trident is pretty potent.

Honestly think the thing that holds Aquaman back from being firmly seen as being able to hang with herald tier is he lacks versatility hardcore.

Most often in most situations he s a brick with a melee weapon.

They honestly need to give him his old abilities and problem fixed. Make him a full on telepathy again, give his trident weapons like the Poseidon Blessing one had. And tadaa. He's be presented with more of a case most times.

JBL
Originally posted by Surtur
It feels like Captain Marvel is getting lowballed here. He is. Superman can't even beat him armwrestling but some people place superman as a 100 and CM at 55/85. LMAO. So we have a 100 that has failed to overpower a 55/85??? CM is 100 just like superman.

abhilegend
That's like calling Iron man equal to Thor because Thor couldn't beat him in arm wrestling.

http://i49.tinypic.com/i70qoz.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/243njio.jpg

erm

Delta1938
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's like calling Iron man equal to Thor because Thor couldn't beat him in arm wrestling.

http://i49.tinypic.com/i70qoz.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/243njio.jpg

erm

Watch out. He'll say mean things about you to his imagin--er "friends" who are totally "writers."

StiltmanFTW
Iron Man is better than Thor.

carver9
I guess Superman is talking about contain Superman here...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100692/2038250-superman_captain_marvel_equals.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Those dumb faces make me loathe those characters.

They really need to wear f*cking masks.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
I guess Superman is talking about contain Superman here...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100692/2038250-superman_captain_marvel_equals.jpg
Superman was obviously joking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.