Melbourne: Two dead, three police officers shot in suspected Islamist terror attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Two dead, three police officers shot, hostage rescued in Melbourne siege - myGC.com.au

Melbourne gunman said assault was for ISIS, Al Qaeda

No Cookies | Herald Sun

Haven't seen a thread on this yet.

TL;DR: Single gunman informed media of intent to commit terrorist act in the name of Islamic State and Al-Qaeda. He murdered one man, took one woman hostage, and shot three police officers during firefight. The terrorist has been shot dead; he was apparently known to counterterror unit.

Darth Thor
It's been a Tragic couple of weeks.

A lot of thoughts and prayers going out to the families of all victims in recent days.

ArtificialGlory
I don't think I can handle much more peace.

Bentley
Very sad news

Bashar Teg
inb4 surtur's orgasm

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
inb4 surtur's orgasm

No orgasm you sad pathetic little soul. Just sadness at yet another terror attack.

In the other thread I asked what the next "PrayFor" hashtag would be, we have our answer: PrayForMelbourne.

SquallX
Originally posted by Darth Thor
It's been a Tragic couple of weeks.

A lot of thoughts and prayers going out to the families of all victims in recent days.

Don't you think that you're condolences as true as there are, are next to useless when shits like that happens on a monthly basis?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
inb4 surtur's orgasm

*reported for insensitive and sexually insulting comments*

Surtur
So let us see if they are consistent. They whine and say I am happy over attacks. But Bash responding and acting giddy over the fact he thinks I'm going to respond and act happy is also...kinda shitty and wrong, etc.

I wonder if the strategy will be to just ignore it or to try to come up excuses with why it's okay, etc. No doubt it will be quite entertaining whichever route they choose.

Flyattractor
They are just happy that the End of Civilization that they despise is coming to an end, but sadly it isn't going to be replaced by the one they would want.

MovieFreak92
Sad news. I hope the friends and families of the victims can find peace after this tragedy, and I hope the victims are in a better place, whatever it may be.

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
So let us see if they are consistent. They whine and say I am happy over attacks. But Bash responding and acting giddy over the fact he thinks I'm going to respond and act happy is also...kinda shitty and wrong, etc.

I wonder if the strategy will be to just ignore it or to try to come up excuses with why it's okay, etc. No doubt it will be quite entertaining whichever route they choose.

Seems the strategy was: ignore it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.