Order By Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Footspeed

Immortals
Vampires (Cullins)
Warewolfs (Twilight)
Hulk
Superman (Man of steel)
Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (Aou)
Quicksilver (Fox)

Your first character is 100%

marwash22
Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (Fox)
Superman
Quicksilver
Werewolves
Vampires
Hulk

i left the Immortals out because i don't remember that movie very well.

jaden101
Haven't seen Flash but Fox Quicksilver is insanely fast compared to the others that I have seen.

Surtur
Lol@ The Hulk being on the list.

I guess yeah I'd put Flash at #1 above Fox Quicksilver. Not average Flash, but high end? Yeah.

How much foot speed have we even seen from Supes? Isn't it mostly flight? Smallville Clark could come in and slap them all down in the speed department though, heh.

Scoobless
Fox QS is so far ahead of everyone else that it's kinda spite to have him on the list to begin with.

CW Flash is probably ahead of MCU Quicksilver
Superman in at #4
Others; I dunno.... but Hulk is probably last.

TheVaultDweller
High-end Flash has dodged lightning, which should put him above Fox Quicksilver, but his regular levels are so far below Quicksilver's that it's not even funny. Even the lowest end calculations I have seen for Quicksilver's mansion clear from the last X-men movie (where the person doing the calcs openly admitted to lowballing some of the numbers they used) puts him at around Mach 3,800+. Higher end calculations put his speed at well above that. Based on consistent showings, Barry probably isn't even Mach 20.

carthage
Barry hasn't done anything to put him above Quicksilver. He got owned by a ****ing Gorilla lmao and tagged by Killer Frost. He's weak as shit

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by carthage
Barry hasn't done anything to put him above Quicksilver. He got owned by a ****ing Gorilla lmao and tagged by Killer Frost. He's weak as shit

Well, I mean from a purely high-end point of view, lightning should still be faster than Peter. But, considering the CW writers' track record with science-related topics, they might very well not even know how fast lightning actually is, and just added it because it looked cool. After all, he apparently hadn't even gone Mach 2 after the lightning feat (according to the show), and Zoom claimed to be light speed, when he is not even remotely that fast.

As for Grodd, he actually has legit superhuman reflexes in the show. He caught a supersonic punch which, by definition, is moving at the speed of sound. And speedsters getting tagged by projectiles that should be far too slow is just plain PIS. Even Quicksilver suffered similar in Apocalypse, when he got tagged by the friggin' sonic cannon the Weapon X guys had. Based on both the Pentagon scene from DoFP, and the mansion clear, that wave should have been approaching him at an absolute snail's pace.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Surtur
How much foot speed have we even seen from Supes? Isn't it mostly flight? Smallville Clark could come in and slap them all down in the speed department though, heh.

Well, he held his own against Faora + Nam-Ek, and we have seen Faora flash stepping in MoS. In fact he was owning Faora until Nam-Ek stepped in.

KingD19
Barry's fastest feats put him I'd say roughly on par with FOX QS, who we still haven't seen go all out. Even during the mansion scene he we don't see him actually exert himself, it all seems casual.

But overall he's muuuuuch slower. And without Iris or someone in danger, or a comm piece in his ear telling him "Run, Barry...Run! he won't get anywhere.

Khazra Reborn
I'm not familar with Flash, but Fox Quicksilver is several orders of magnitude faster than everyone else listed.

KingD19
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I'm not familar with Flash, but Fox Quicksilver is several orders of magnitude faster than everyone else listed.

Yeah you're right. I was just saying Flash at his absolute fastsest...is comparable to Quicksilver at a light run. As we've seen Barry push himself to go faster, yet Peter has never even struggled.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Barry's fastest feats put him I'd say roughly on par with FOX QS, who we still haven't seen go all out. Even during the mansion scene he we don't see him actually exert himself, it all seems casual.

But overall he's muuuuuch slower. And without Iris or someone in danger, or a comm piece in his ear telling him "Run, Barry...Run! he won't get anywhere.

What is Barry's highest feat you have in mind?

KingD19
Dodging lightning is still his fastest feat to date iirc.

relentless1
Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (Fox)
Quicksilver (Aou)
Superman (Man of steel)

Hulk
Vampires (Cullins)
Werewolfs (Twilight)

?? Immortals (from what?)

TheVaultDweller

That lightning dodge is still suspect IMO, given the other information we are given in the show, as well as the writers' history of phucking up anything physics-related. Because, after all that (such as in S2), there are instances where Barry reaches like Mach 3.3 and such, and he himself admits that he'd never been able to go that fast before (even though it's after the lightning dodge). Either way, it's a massive outlier that is not consistent with his normal levels.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That lightning dodge is still suspect IMO, given the other information we are given in the show, as well as the writers' history of phucking up anything physics-related. Because, after all that (such as in S2), there are instances where Barry reaches like Mach 3.3 and such, and he himself admits that he'd never been able to go that fast before (even though it's after the lightning dodge). Either way, it's a massive outlier that is not consistent with his normal levels.

Yeah, that's why I said at his fastest shown, he's possibly a rough match for Peter at run, but not his fastest run.

TheLordofMurder
I cant remember where I read it, but someone did the math on how fast Fox Quicksilver was when he evacuated that mansion mid-explosion...

The answer was around 10% the Speed of Light...

Assuming that the math behind that calculation was sound, then Fox Quicksilver annihilates everyone here in the speed department...

KingD19
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I cant remember where I read it, but someone did the math on how fast Fox Quicksilver was when he evacuated that mansion mid-explosion...

The answer was around 10% the Speed of Light...

Assuming that the math behind that calculation was sound, then Fox Quicksilver annihilates everyone here in the speed department...

That is exactly how fast Ultimates Quicksilver was in his youth.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by relentless1
Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (Fox)
Quicksilver (Aou)
Superman (Man of steel)

Hulk
Vampires (Cullins)
Werewolfs (Twilight)

?? Immortals (from what?) https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ae/Immortals_poster.jpg
https://flickeringscreen.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/immortals-movie.jpg

KingD19
Immortals are probably around Quicksilver levels, although a bit lower. However it's hard to compare them as they are fighting Titans who are similarly enhanced. However their feats are impressive and definitely make them faster than Superman at the least.

John Murdoch
1. Fox QS

2. Flash CW

3. MCU Quicksilver

4. DCEU Superman

5. Immortals (might switch Cavill with these dudes, IDK)

6. Team Jacob

7. Team Edward

8. Hulk

Darth Thor

Which was S1 when Barry was at his slowest and clocked a maximum of Mach 2. So obviously a one-off PIS feat.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Which was S1 when Barry was at his slowest and clocked a maximum of Mach 2. So obviously a one-off PIS feat. More importantly, lightning clocks in at around mach 200 on average.

Unless it was specifically a steppe leader or something there is no reason to assume it broke that significantly at all, which would make him still far slower than Fox Quicksilver.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.