KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Order By Speed

Order By Speed
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Order By Speed

Footspeed

Immortals
Vampires (Cullins)
Warewolfs (Twilight)
Hulk
Superman (Man of steel)
Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (Aou)
Quicksilver (Fox)

Your first character is 100%

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 11:48 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (Fox)
Superman
Quicksilver
Werewolves
Vampires
Hulk

i left the Immortals out because i don't remember that movie very well.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 12:05 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haven't seen Flash but Fox Quicksilver is insanely fast compared to the others that I have seen.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 12:12 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol@ The Hulk being on the list.

I guess yeah I'd put Flash at #1 above Fox Quicksilver. Not average Flash, but high end? Yeah.

How much foot speed have we even seen from Supes? Isn't it mostly flight? Smallville Clark could come in and slap them all down in the speed department though, heh.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 3rd, 2017 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 12:23 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Fox QS is so far ahead of everyone else that it's kinda spite to have him on the list to begin with.

CW Flash is probably ahead of MCU Quicksilver
Superman in at #4
Others; I dunno.... but Hulk is probably last.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 03:29 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

High-end Flash has dodged lightning, which should put him above Fox Quicksilver, but his regular levels are so far below Quicksilver's that it's not even funny. Even the lowest end calculations I have seen for Quicksilver's mansion clear from the last X-men movie (where the person doing the calcs openly admitted to lowballing some of the numbers they used) puts him at around Mach 3,800+. Higher end calculations put his speed at well above that. Based on consistent showings, Barry probably isn't even Mach 20.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 05:52 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Barry hasn't done anything to put him above Quicksilver. He got owned by a ****ing Gorilla lmao and tagged by Killer Frost. He's weak as shit

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 06:09 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Barry hasn't done anything to put him above Quicksilver. He got owned by a ****ing Gorilla lmao and tagged by Killer Frost. He's weak as shit

Well, I mean from a purely high-end point of view, lightning should still be faster than Peter. But, considering the CW writers' track record with science-related topics, they might very well not even know how fast lightning actually is, and just added it because it looked cool. After all, he apparently hadn't even gone Mach 2 after the lightning feat (according to the show), and Zoom claimed to be light speed, when he is not even remotely that fast.

As for Grodd, he actually has legit superhuman reflexes in the show. He caught a supersonic punch which, by definition, is moving at the speed of sound. And speedsters getting tagged by projectiles that should be far too slow is just plain PIS. Even Quicksilver suffered similar in Apocalypse, when he got tagged by the friggin' sonic cannon the Weapon X guys had. Based on both the Pentagon scene from DoFP, and the mansion clear, that wave should have been approaching him at an absolute snail's pace.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jul 3rd, 2017 at 06:50 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 06:47 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Surtur
How much foot speed have we even seen from Supes? Isn't it mostly flight? Smallville Clark could come in and slap them all down in the speed department though, heh.

Well, he held his own against Faora + Nam-Ek, and we have seen Faora flash stepping in MoS. In fact he was owning Faora until Nam-Ek stepped in.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 08:31 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Barry's fastest feats put him I'd say roughly on par with FOX QS, who we still haven't seen go all out. Even during the mansion scene he we don't see him actually exert himself, it all seems casual.

But overall he's muuuuuch slower. And without Iris or someone in danger, or a comm piece in his ear telling him "Run, Barry...Run! he won't get anywhere.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 03:49 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I'm not familar with Flash, but Fox Quicksilver is several orders of magnitude faster than everyone else listed.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 03:58 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I'm not familar with Flash, but Fox Quicksilver is several orders of magnitude faster than everyone else listed.

Yeah you're right. I was just saying Flash at his absolute fastsest...is comparable to Quicksilver at a light run. As we've seen Barry push himself to go faster, yet Peter has never even struggled.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 04:01 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by KingD19
Barry's fastest feats put him I'd say roughly on par with FOX QS, who we still haven't seen go all out. Even during the mansion scene he we don't see him actually exert himself, it all seems casual.

But overall he's muuuuuch slower. And without Iris or someone in danger, or a comm piece in his ear telling him "Run, Barry...Run! he won't get anywhere.

What is Barry's highest feat you have in mind?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 11:56 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Dodging lightning is still his fastest feat to date iirc.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 03:40 PM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (Fox)
Quicksilver (Aou)
Superman (Man of steel)

Hulk
Vampires (Cullins)
Werewolfs (Twilight)

?? Immortals (from what?)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 07:24 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by KingD19
Dodging lightning is still his fastest feat to date iirc.

That lightning dodge is still suspect IMO, given the other information we are given in the show, as well as the writers' history of phucking up anything physics-related. Because, after all that (such as in S2), there are instances where Barry reaches like Mach 3.3 and such, and he himself admits that he'd never been able to go that fast before (even though it's after the lightning dodge). Either way, it's a massive outlier that is not consistent with his normal levels.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 07:36 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That lightning dodge is still suspect IMO, given the other information we are given in the show, as well as the writers' history of phucking up anything physics-related. Because, after all that (such as in S2), there are instances where Barry reaches like Mach 3.3 and such, and he himself admits that he'd never been able to go that fast before (even though it's after the lightning dodge). Either way, it's a massive outlier that is not consistent with his normal levels.

Yeah, that's why I said at his fastest shown, he's possibly a rough match for Peter at run, but not his fastest run.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 08:03 PM
TheLordofMurder

I cant remember where I read it, but someone did the math on how fast Fox Quicksilver was when he evacuated that mansion mid-explosion...

The answer was around 10% the Speed of Light...

Assuming that the math behind that calculation was sound, then Fox Quicksilver annihilates everyone here in the speed department...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 09:38 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I cant remember where I read it, but someone did the math on how fast Fox Quicksilver was when he evacuated that mansion mid-explosion...

The answer was around 10% the Speed of Light...

Assuming that the math behind that calculation was sound, then Fox Quicksilver annihilates everyone here in the speed department...

That is exactly how fast Ultimates Quicksilver was in his youth.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 09:55 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by relentless1
Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (Fox)
Quicksilver (Aou)
Superman (Man of steel)

Hulk
Vampires (Cullins)
Werewolfs (Twilight)

?? Immortals (from what?)
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 10:13 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote