Dio Brando (The World) vs Hit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Dio shows Hit what time stops all about.

Who wins, and how badly does Dio muda muda muda Hit?

Zack Fair
Could Dio even merc him?

Hit was exchanging blows with SSJB Goku and Vegeta.

SquallX
You need a stand to fight a stand user. Dio's only chance is too have the World faze his hand and either grab Hit's Heart or Brain.

RealityWarper

ares834
lmao

Hit stomps.

cdtm
It also phased into Jotaro's chest to stop his heartbeat.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ares834
lmao

Hit stomps.

cdtm
Hit's not doing anything time stopped for 10 seconds. Except dying. thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
It also phased into Jotaro's chest to stop his heartbeat.

That's jotaro own telekinesis inside his own body.

5 seconds at max.

cdtm
Nope, 9/10 seconds for latest version, after he drank Joseph's blood.

And even before that, he stretched it out to 7 seconds. He was improving through the fight.

cdtm
Oh, and Dio could still shrink The World down, enter Hit's body and attack his heart or brain that way. thumb up

RealityWarper
Nope, 9/10 seconds for latest version, after he drank Joseph's blood.

And even before that, he stretched it out to 7 seconds. He was improving through the fight.

That's right but I thought you was speaking about Jotaro which max is at 5 seconds.

Oh, and Dio could still shrink The World down, enter Hit's body and attack his heart or brain that way. thumb up

He will not do that.

A) He never showed to have the ability to do that.

B) If he shrinks The World his body will be unprotected.

Anyway whatever Dio do he will die in one punch.

Dark-Kenshin
Only way Dio wins is if he still has any of his OG vampire techniques.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
That's right but I thought you was speaking about Jotaro which max is at 5 seconds.

He will not do that.

A) He never showed to have the ability to do that.

B) If he shrinks The World his body will be unprotected.

Anyway whatever Dio do he will die in one punch.

It was explained Stand's nature as energy is what allowed them to be shrunken. Any stand should be capable of it by that logic.

RealityWarper
It was explained Stand's nature as energy is what allowed them to be shrunken. Any stand should be capable of it by that logic.

I agree with that but it was under specific conditions.

They had to remove cells corrupted by Dio inside Joseph's brain and kick the ass of the Lover.

Dio has no reason to think about this tactic and even less to try it.

Either ways he can't beat Hit.

ares834

And do absolutely nothing...

Dark-Kenshin
If Dio can get off a "Za wardo!" and he still has his original vampire abilities, then all he has to do is stop time and transfer vampiric essence through Hits eyes/mouth. Once that happens, Hit is Dio's newest zombie and the battle is over.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
If Dio can get off a "Za wardo!" and he still has his original vampire abilities, then all he has to do is stop time and transfer vampiric essence through Hits eyes/mouth. Once that happens, Hit is Dio's newest zombie and the battle is over.

He doesn't transfer his "vampiric essence".

He take control of people via sending spores inside other beings.

It is unlikely that Hit's own aura doesn't affect Dio like the Hamon does because both are the Life Force.

RealityWarper

Dio doesn't hit hard enough and he will probably be disintegrated by Hit's aura.

carver9
How will he use time stop before Hit does? Is he faster than Hit? Hit doesn't even need to stop time, he could just blitz over to D and punch him to death before he had the chance to react or stop time. Hit stomps.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
How will he use time stop before Hit does? Is he faster than Hit? Hit doesn't even need to stop time, he could just blitz over to D and punch him to death before he had the chance to react or stop time. Hit stomps.

JJBA is an amazing series and one of the best manga in the World but the wank is just insane.

cdtm
Hit won't be able to even see The World. And Dio is immortal and can regenerate from whatever Hit does.

Dio stomps.

KingD19
Dio doesn't stomp.

Hit even before the tournament was doing Time Skips within Time Skips. And he can retreat into his dimension to see how Dio operates while just blasting him from inside it.

Also he's just way faster.

cdtm
That's filler though, not canon. You'll never see Hit do that in the ToP. (And there's Toriyama's pun right in front of us.. ToP on a top.)

RealityWarper
Hit won't be able to even see The World. And Dio is immortal and can regenerate from whatever Hit does.

Dio stomps.

Dio doesn't have the feats to hurt Hit...

Dio will be vaporized by Hit Ki-aura the same way the Hamon kills him.

KI = Hamon.

Hit one-shots effortlessly.

RealityWarper
And Dio can't regenerate from everything, especially without blood...

carver9
FYI...when we make battles, if the character isn't a ghost and is not auto invisible like invisible girl, etc... each opponent can see each other. It's like saying Flash will lose to Wolverine because in Marvel, the speed force doesn't exist.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
FYI...when we make battles, if the character isn't a ghost and is not auto invisible like invisible girl, etc... each opponent can see each other. It's like saying Flash will lose to Wolverine because in Marvel, the speed force doesn't exist.

That's like giving a power to another character.

Anyway Hit can see the Chi/LifeForce, he can see the stands

cdtm
That's like giving a power to another character.

Anyway Hit can see the Chi/LifeForce, he can see the stands

I like how you side with Carver while telling him he doesn't know wtf he's talking about at the same time. laughing

RealityWarper
I like how you side with Carver while telling him he doesn't know wtf he's talking about at the same time. laughing

When did I said that exactly ?

I'm just giving a precision about Hit's abilities that you wasn't aware about.

cdtm
When did I said that exactly ?

I'm just giving a precision about Hit's abilities that you wasn't aware about.

I thought your comment was against Carver insisting Stands wouldn't be invisible in general to non stand users. Which they totally would, so no idea what he's on about.

You at least present a good reason why Hit might see a Stand, based on his power set, instead of Carv's misinterpretation of the rules.

RealityWarper
I thought your comment was against Carver insisting Stands wouldn't be invisible in general to non stand users. Which they totally would, so no idea what he's on about.

You at least present a good reason why Hit might see a Stand, based on his power set, instead of Carv's misinterpretation of the rules.

I used the same reason for Kenshiro vs Jotaro (and why Kenshiro lolstomps Jotaro XD)

cdtm
Why would Kenshiro see Jotaro's stand though?

I can certainly see Kenshiro blitzing him into oblivion before he could even think to use it, which is different then seeing/reacting to the stand itself.

RealityWarper
Why would Kenshiro see Jotaro's stand though?

Because he can see the KI / Life Force and the stands are made of Life Force.

That's pretty much an unbeatable argument.

Kenshiro's portrayal shows him on a whole different level than Jotaro.

cdtm
Ok, so ki sensing then.

That's still more then what Carv was saying. His argument basically amounted to "not invisible in the arena because it would be unfair."

In other words, I think he's agreeing with you for all the wrong reasons. thumb down

RealityWarper
Ok, so ki sensing then.

That's still more then what Carv was saying. His argument basically amounted to "not invisible in the arena because it would be unfair."

In other words, I think he's agreeing with you for all the wrong reasons. thumb down

Kenshiro doesn't just sense the Ki, he can see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.