Captain Amalgamerica vs Wonder Woman and Faora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Captain America with the combined powers of:

MCU Quicksilver
MCU Hulk

Vs

Wonder Woman
Faora

Assume WWs sword can't cut thru the shield or the dome (see below)

To avoid derailing discussion, Faora's levels can only draw upon Clark's MoS showings.

Fight in a 50' radius adamantium domed cage. To the death. Both sides think the other is a VR sim. But death to themselves is real.

Adam Grimes
Lmao Steve stomps. But he would be ugly as ****.

marwash22
eh. what has Hulk done that Cavetroll Doomsday couldn't match?

Also, the longer this fight goes on, the stronger Faora will get.

Silent Master
Cap steals the sword and stabs them in the face.

marwash22
with Wondy's fighting ability? i don't think so.

Silent Master
Originally posted by marwash22
with Wondy's fighting ability? i don't think so.

With Captain America's fighting ability plus Quicksilver's speed, I do think so.

marwash22
Wondy dodges bullets, QS on the other hand...

http://i.giphy.com/AAIl9j9OcD3kk.gif

stick out tongue

Silent Master
Ah, you're one of those.

marwash22
even when i use the smiley, people still don't get the sarcasm.

but seriously, i don't see the speed gap being that great between QS and Wondy being wide enough to make a difference. Added to that, that Faora is just as fast, if not faster.

Psychotron
WW and Faora.

Silent Master
Get stabbed in the face, I agree.

Psychotron
Wonder Woman's the one with sword, I don't think she'd stab herself.

Silent Master
Captain America will, after he takes it. Or he could just use his shield.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Silent Master
Captain America will, after he takes it. Or he could just use his shield.

How will he take it from her? She's faced a stroner opponent in Doomsday and he couldn't.

Silent Master
Lol!!

Psychotron
Great argument.

Silent Master
What's wrong? I was just laughing at your joke.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Silent Master
What's wrong? I was just laughing at your joke.

Doomsday's feats easily eclipse Hulk's best. Prove me wrong.

HulkIsHulk
Does Cap get his own powers as well or only that of Hulk and Quicksilver? Not that it would mean much but still

Psychotron
Would the ability to bench and extra 1000lbs really do much for a character with Hulk's strength?

Adam Grimes
No, but having extra reflexes+MA master skill does.

FrothByte
Interesting match.

Captain America is regularly able to take on opponents much stronger and tougher than he is. Ironman, Warmachine, Spiderman and Ultron for example. I don't believe WW or Faora has ever had to take on opponents with such a huge gap in strength and durability.

Hulk's strength feats have been easily better than Diana's but not quite as good as Superman's. Nothing to equal the ship pulling thing Superman did. But Hulk does have the best striking feat in the leviathan punch. I don't recall the kryptonians ever having a feat where they hit as hard.

What really puts this in Cap's court however is Quicksilver's speed. QS is a true speedster, who's able to continuously operate at super speed and perform complex maneuvers while everything around him goes by in slow motion. This is important because from what we've seen, Diana and Faora only use their super speed in short bursts. Plus that feat of QS where he unload's Klaw's gun shows a level of speed and precision that is far above Diana's and Faora's.

When you combine that kind of continuous speed with Steve's skill, that's one scary amalgam. Especially when you include Hulk level strength. I'm unsure if it will be enough to take on both WW and Faora together, because they're still no pushovers, but I do know it's enough to easily give him the win one on one.

I'd say he takes a majority of the matches 2 on 1 but will lose a few and he will struggle for those victories.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by FrothByte
Interesting match.

Captain America is regularly able to take on opponents much stronger and tougher than he is. Ironman, Warmachine, Spiderman and Ultron for example. I don't believe WW or Faora has ever had to take on opponents with such a huge gap in strength and durability.

Hulk's strength feats have been easily better than Diana's but not quite as good as Superman's. Nothing to equal the ship pulling thing Superman did. But Hulk does have the best striking feat in the leviathan punch. I don't recall the kryptonians ever having a feat where they hit as hard.

What really puts this in Cap's court however is Quicksilver's speed. QS is a true speedster, who's able to continuously operate at super speed and perform complex maneuvers while everything around him goes by in slow motion. This is important because from what we've seen, Diana and Faora only use their super speed in short bursts. Plus that feat of QS where he unload's Klaw's gun shows a level of speed and precision that is far above Diana's and Faora's.

When you combine that kind of continuous speed with Steve's skill, that's one scary amalgam. Especially when you include Hulk level strength. I'm unsure if it will be enough to take on both WW and Faora together, because they're still no pushovers, but I do know it's enough to easily give him the win one on one.

I'd say he takes a majority of the matches 2 on 1 but will lose a few and he will struggle for those victories.

Pretty much agreed here with you, Froth.

Feats for MCU QS include unloading Klaw's pistol that you mentioned, getting multiple people out of the way of the crashing train, being in a state of speed to where he knocked down Steve and he was falling in slow motion as well as seeing Mjolnir and standing still while casually saying, "Hmmm?" and trying to grab it.

Maybe QS was too focused on helping Hawkeye and the child and that got him killed, I'd say it was PIS for the sake of added drama.

Amalgam Steve should get the win, but WW and Faora are a very upper tier comic book movie team, so they could come away victorious too.

Psychotron
I don't believe WW or Faora has ever had to take on opponents with such a huge gap in strength and durability.

Uh, Superman and Doomsday? Doomsday especially.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
Uh, Superman and Doomsday? Doomsday especially.

What I said was

The strength and durability gap between Faora and Superman is not as big as the gap between Cap and IM/WM/Spidey/Ultron.

WW didn't take on Doomsday alone. I mean, it's still a good feat for WW and it's a good indication of her speed and strength, but it's not quite as comparable as Cap taking on his opponents one on one and actually defeating most of them.

Psychotron
What I said was

The strength and durability gap between Faora and Superman is not as big as the gap between Cap and IM/WM/Spidey/Ultron.

WW didn't take on Doomsday alone. I mean, it's still a good feat for WW, but it's not quite as comparable as Cap taking on his opponents one on one.

Well, considering Cap outright overpowered Spider-man on two occassions I'd say there isn't a gap at all. At least not in Spider-man's favor.

She did fight him alone when Superman was saving Lois, though she was losing. However, Hulk's strength is not on that level so that's a moot point.

FrothByte
Well, considering Cap outright overpowered Spider-man on two occassions I'd say there isn't a gap at all. At least not in Spider-man's favor.

She did fight him alone when Superman was saving Lois, though she was losing. However, Hulk's strength is not on that level so that's a moot point.

I do not consider Hulk's strength on Superman's level let alone Dooomsday's.

My point in pointing out that Cap can outfight beings stronger and more durable than him is to showcase just how good his fighting skill is.

Faora and WW did indeed fight opponents stronger than them, but never to the extent that Cap had.

Spidey caught a 4000 pound SUV smashing into him and survived a ***** slap from Giant Man. I don't see Cap replicating both feats, at least not as easily.

Psychotron
I do not consider Hulk's strength on Superman's level let alone Dooomsday's.

My point in pointing out that Cap can outfight beings stronger and more durable than him is to showcase just how good his fighting skill is.

Faora and WW did indeed fight opponents stronger than them, but never to the extent that Cap had.

Spidey caught a 4000 pound SUV smashing into him and survived a ***** slap from Giant Man. I don't see Cap replicating both feats, at least not as easily.

Considering Cap beat down Iron Man in that movie, I'd say he might be able to replicate those feats. There's also the chopper feat, which is grossly beyond peak human.

FrothByte
Considering Cap beat down Iron Man in that movie, I'd say he might be able to replicate those feats. There's also the chopper feat, which is grossly beyond peak human.

Cap put a beat down on IM due to him outfighting IM in an enclosed space, not because he matched IM's strength. Cap struggled with that chopper, whereas Spiderman casually caught that crashing SUV. And that's adding momentum to the vehicle's mass.

In any case, we're getting side tracked. Faora and WW has never had to fight, one on one (just to be clear), any opponent that had such a huge strength and durability advantage over them as Cap had. Even if you don't include Spidey, that still leaves IM, WM and Ultron.

Then there's still QS's speed to think about.

Psychotron
Cap put a beat down on IM due to him outfighting IM in an enclosed space, not because he matched IM's strength. Cap struggled with that chopper, whereas Spiderman casually caught that crashing SUV. And that's adding momentum to the vehicle's mass.

In any case, we're getting side tracked. Faora and WW has never had to fight, one on one (just to be clear), any opponent that had such a huge strength and durability advantage over them as Cap had. Even if you don't include Spidey, that still leaves IM, WM and Ultron.

Then there's still QS's speed to think about.

Yeah, yeah, but he was hurting him through an armor that shrugs off machine gun fire. That's ridiculous.

I believe that Doomsday was that much stronger than Diana. I mean what strength feats does she have? Lifting a WW1 era tank? Meanwhile, Doomsday was stronger than Superman.

FrothByte
Yeah, yeah, but he was hurting him through an armor that shrugs off machine gun fire. That's ridiculous.

I believe that Doomsday was that much stronger than Diana. I mean what strength feats does she have? Lifting a WW1 era tank? Meanwhile, Doomsday was stronger than Superman.

Well yeah, I don't disagree that DD was quite stronger than Diana. But she didn't do as well against DD on her own as Cap did against his own opponents.

Psychotron
Well yeah, I don't disagree that DD was quite stronger than Diana. But she didn't do as well against DD on her own as Cap did against his own opponents.

Yeah, well, Steve was starring in his own movie. Diana did far better than she should have against Ares in her own movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.