KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain Amalgamerica vs Wonder Woman and Faora

Captain Amalgamerica vs Wonder Woman and Faora
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Captain Amalgamerica vs Wonder Woman and Faora

Captain America with the combined powers of:

MCU Quicksilver
MCU Hulk

Vs

Wonder Woman
Faora

Assume WWs sword can't cut thru the shield or the dome (see below)

To avoid derailing discussion, Faora's levels can only draw upon Clark's MoS showings.

Fight in a 50' radius adamantium domed cage. To the death. Both sides think the other is a VR sim. But death to themselves is real.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 06:44 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lmao Steve stomps. But he would be ugly as ****.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 06:54 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

eh. what has Hulk done that Cavetroll Doomsday couldn't match?

Also, the longer this fight goes on, the stronger Faora will get.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:01 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Cap steals the sword and stabs them in the face.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:08 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

with Wondy's fighting ability? i don't think so.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:14 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
with Wondy's fighting ability? i don't think so.

With Captain America's fighting ability plus Quicksilver's speed, I do think so.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:15 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Wondy dodges bullets, QS on the other hand...

(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:28 AM
Silent Master

Ah, you're one of those.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:36 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

even when i use the smiley, people still don't get the sarcasm.

but seriously, i don't see the speed gap being that great between QS and Wondy being wide enough to make a difference. Added to that, that Faora is just as fast, if not faster.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:39 AM
Psychotron

WW and Faora.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:11 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Get stabbed in the face, I agree.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:13 AM
Psychotron

Wonder Woman's the one with sword, I don't think she'd stab herself.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:19 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Captain America will, after he takes it. Or he could just use his shield.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:21 AM
Psychotron

Originally posted by Silent Master
Captain America will, after he takes it. Or he could just use his shield.

How will he take it from her? She's faced a stroner opponent in Doomsday and he couldn't.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:26 AM
Silent Master

Lol!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:31 AM
Psychotron

Great argument.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:46 AM
Silent Master

What's wrong? I was just laughing at your joke.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:47 AM
Psychotron

Originally posted by Silent Master
What's wrong? I was just laughing at your joke.

Doomsday's feats easily eclipse Hulk's best. Prove me wrong.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 10:13 AM
HulkIsHulk

Does Cap get his own powers as well or only that of Hulk and Quicksilver? Not that it would mean much but still

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 01:12 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Would the ability to bench and extra 1000lbs really do much for a character with Hulk's strength?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 01:25 PM