the animatrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph

alaba
i've seen a few and each hold much for the stories. everything works hand in hand and you wont get the whole picture unless you get it all. there's even an online matrix comic

Skittles19
I've seen the DVD (I just haven't watched world record yet). hmm.. to buy or not to buy. Personally I'm glad I rented it first, I found many of the movies to be extremlely disturbing... more so than many live-action movies I've seen.
There is some beautiful animation, and some though-provoking moments, it also lets you glimpse way depper into the world of the matrix.
On another note... I know it's probably common in most anime.. but I was a little irritated w/ how the woman were constantly seen lounging around in their tiny little undies... sorry to dissapoint the millions of geeky men out there who watch this things for that reason..but uh.. no one really looks like that.. and we don't really hang out with our friends in a tank top and underwear smile thank you

sorry.. I ranted...
well, my advice is rent it.. and then decide whether to buy or not from there.... it really is disturbing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.