Idiot Trump wants to privatize War in Afghanistan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-latest-war-afghanistan-privatize-viceroy-private-contractors-mercenaries-a7883316.html

Not content with bombing Syria, Yemen, and Iraq and reportedly wanting to expand bombings into the Phillippines- Idiot Trump now wants to give his corporate buttbuddies your hard earned tax dollars to fight in Afghanistan for the forseeable future. Keeping in mind that the head of Blackwater has had numerous meetings with Trump:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.30fccdaa9da2

Its like the Bush era all over again.

Bashar Teg
"Blackwater: We murder innocent civilians because lulz"

Sable
Originally posted by carthage
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-latest-war-afghanistan-privatize-viceroy-private-contractors-mercenaries-a7883316.html

Not content with bombing Syria, Yemen, and Iraq and reportedly wanting to expand bombings into the Phillippines- Idiot Trump now wants to give his corporate buttbuddies your hard earned tax dollars to fight in Afghanistan for the forseeable future. Keeping in mind that the head of Blackwater has had numerous meetings with Trump:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.30fccdaa9da2

Its like the Bush era all over again.

Cause conventional war has been working out so well.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
Cause conventional war has been working out so well.

You seriously think expanding the privatization of war even more is a good thing?

Foxsteak
I forgot there was still a war in Afghanistan. Do they STILL have an army?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
You seriously think expanding the privatization of war even more is a good thing?

Tomorrow morning a Genie swaps your mind into Trumps body. Now that you are in charge...you handle this situation in what way?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Tomorrow morning a Genie swaps your mind into Trumps body. Now that you are in charge...you handle this situation in what way?

I would invest in Butt Sex Lube.

Foxsteak

Robtard

^ LoL, this guy thinks he's clever again

Answer: Don't really know, I'm not an expert on warfare or geopolitics. But I am old enough to remember the issues we had in the Iraq war when Bushco privatized parts of it. So yeah, I'd not expand on privatization of war if it's going to be the same but on a larger scale.

Same genie question to you. Go!

Flyattractor

Answer: Don't really know, I'm not an expert on warfare or geopolitics. But I am old enough to remember the issues we had in the Iraq war when Bushco privatized parts of it. So yeah, I'd not expand on privatization of war if it's going to be the same but on a larger scale.

Same genie question to you. Go!

You are such a hypocrite.

Surtur

Do you consider yourself clever? Would you be willing to say you do not consider yourself clever?

You say you wouldn't do what Trump was doing, but you also say you have no actual clue what the right thing to do is. It's just your comment came across like you, Robtard, somehow knew better what to do in this situation. As if Trumps actions were leading us down the wrong path and you know the right one.

I'm not acting like I know better though nor did I go against the steps he is currently taking. Trump isn't doing this alone, there are military advisors, etc.

I'm not in the military, nor am I privy to being able to discuss military strategy with some of our top military officials. Trump has that ability. If what he wants to do is currently not our best option I sure hope Mattis would come out and say so. Otherwise his "Mad Dog" title is revoked. Mad Dogs do not keep their mouths shut and take shit like that.

But okay, the OP referred to Trump as an idiot multiple times. So maybe he has a way to deal with this that is superior to the current plan. Carthage, any ideas? I am genuinely curious for alternative strategies. If you do not know, perhaps you know of someone else who has put forth a better alternative?

Robtard
Do you consider yourself clever? Would you be willing to say you do not consider yourself clever?

You say you wouldn't do what Trump was doing, but you also say you have no actual clue what the right thing to do is. It's just your comment came across like you, Robtard, somehow knew better what to do in this situation. As if Trumps actions were leading us down the wrong path and you know the right one.

I'm not acting like I know better though nor did I go against the steps he is currently taking. Trump isn't doing this alone, there are military advisors, etc.

I'm not in the military, nor am I privy to being able to discuss military strategy with some of our top military officials. Trump has that ability. If what he wants to do is currently not our best option I sure hope Mattis would come out and say so. Otherwise his "Mad Dog" title is revoked. Mad Dogs do not keep their mouths shut and take shit like that.

But okay, the OP referred to Trump as an idiot multiple times. So maybe he has a way to deal with this that is superior to the current plan. Carthage, any ideas? I am genuinely curious for alternative strategies. If you do not know, perhaps you know of someone else who has put forth a better alternative?

That's a #triggered

What I said amounts to recognizing past mistakes and not repeating them. That's just common sense, sport.

So you don't have any answer at all, you just wanted to whine over my rather sensible one of "let's not repeat past mistakes" because you took it like I was attacking your special golden calf.

Flyattractor
IF it is Privatized then we should PRIVATIZE it. Make it a nice Mercenary Franchise. Start making some money and killing Terrorist Scum at the same time. 10 Billion SERVED!!!!!!

Surtur
That's a #triggered

What I said amounts to recognizing past mistakes and not repeating them. That's just common sense, sport.

So you don't have any answer at all, you just wanted to whine over my rather sensible one of "let's not repeat past mistakes" because you took it like I was attacking your special golden calf.

Lol Rob this is a perfect example of the nonsense you pull. You say I don't have an answer at all. But I didn't disagree with what Trump is doing lol. You acted like you didn't approve and thus I asked you what you would do differently. I never said I don't approve, so what answer is there to give you besides...well, I never said I didn't approve?

Explain this, because your post would make sense if we had both slammed Trump for this and I demanded you explain why you do not support this plan, but then I refused to explain why I do not support it.

Robtard
Lol Rob this is a perfect example of the nonsense you pull. You say I don't have an answer at all. But I didn't disagree with what Trump is doing lol. You acted like you didn't approve and thus I asked you what you would do differently. I never said I don't approve, so what answer is there to give you besides...well, I never said I didn't approve?

Explain this, because your post would make sense if we had both slammed Trump for this and I demanded you explain why you do not support this plan, but then I refused to explain why I do not support it.

Another of your brave non committal stances, "I didn't say I agreed!"... "I didn't say I disagreed!". Cowardice in full view.

I already explained: we had issues with when private military services were employed in Iraq, so I question whether doing that again but on an even larger scale would be wise. ie "let's not repeat past mistakes"

Surtur
Another of your brave non committal stances, "I didn't say I agreed!"... "I didn't say I disagreed!". Cowardice.

Lol is this seriously the shit you're going to pull every time when proven wrong?

Robtard
So dodge what I said and claim victory. Good coward's tactic.

Surtur
So dodge what I said and claim victory. Good coward's tactic.

Lol you completely dodged what I said with your whining about cowardice...because I merely pointed out that unlike you I never said I did not agree.

How are you not a coward? You don't even have the balls to admit the stupid shit you said, so you try to negate it by getting triggered because your question made no sense.

Robtard
As noted, you didn't agree and you didn't disagree with Trump, you just whined because I said privatizing war isn't necessarily a good idea, considering what happened in Iraq when we did that in part. You're coward; everyone can see. Get more mad now.

Flyattractor
https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/164459732/498169663/stock-vector-welcome-to-dodge-city-highway-sign-498169663.jpg

Beniboybling
Tomorrow morning a Genie swaps your mind into Trumps body. Now that you are in charge...you handle this situation in what way? I'd leave. sad

Flyattractor
President Pence in to Save The Day!

All thanks to Beniump!!!!!

Beniboybling
*the middle-east

But yes, that too. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.