The Guardians of the Galaxy vs Superman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Starlord...
Gamora...
Drax...
Groot (Mature)...
Yondu...
Rocket Racoon...

vs

Superman...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

All standard forum conditions apply: no prep, standard equipment only, 100 yard starting distance, ect, ect...

Who wins?

Sable
another dumb thread

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
another dumb thread

My 'dumb' threads are superior in construction to any thread you've ever made...

wink

Sable
another dumb thread by a dumb poster

TheLordofMurder
2-0 lead for Supes...

StiltmanFTW
Yaka arrow sodomizes that farm boy.

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
2-0 lead for Supes...

Obviously not going the way you wanted it too.

TheLordofMurder
Obviously not going the way you wanted it too.

laughing out loud

You aren't too smart...are you?

relentless1
Supes cleans house

Sable
laughing out loud

You aren't too smart...are you?

So who wins, marvel fan boy?

playa1258
Superman easily.

quanchi112
Gotg win, easily.

playa1258
Ha ha. Superman one shots them all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Ha ha. Superman one shots them all. He doesn't kill and this gets him killed. How did he fare against Batman ?? Yeah, he got alpha maled into submission.

Arachnid1
Supes stomps ridiculously

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
He doesn't kill and this gets him killed. How did he fare against Batman ?? Yeah, he got alpha maled into submission.

Under normal forum conditions characters fight to the best of their ability and aren't subject to PIS...

So with those two things being true, how do the Guardians of the Galaxy stand up to Superman?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Supes stomps ridiculously Based on ?

quanchi112
Under normal forum conditions characters fight to the best of their ability and aren't subject to PIS...

So with those two things being true, how do the Guardians of the Galaxy stand up to Superman? Yondu kills him. Superman doesn't fight out of character. He didn't even kill Batman and he struck him multiple times.

TheLordofMurder
Yondu kills him. Superman doesn't fight out of character. He didn't even kill Batman and he struck him multiple times.

Yondu!???

laughing out loud

I had forgotten how funny you could be...

smile

Based on what does Yondu's arrow kill Superman?

Also, Superman held back against Batman because he wanted to reason with him...

In a forum fight, Superman has no reason at all to reason with the guardians and he can fight in character and still defeat them all easily...

quanchi112
Yondu!???

laughing out loud

I had forgotten how funny you could be...

smile

Based on what does Yondu's arrow kill Superman?

Also, Superman held back against Batman because he wanted to reason with him...

In a forum fight, Superman has no reason at all to reason with the guardians and he can fight in character and still defeat them all easily... He usually holds back because he isn't a killer. He doesn't try to kill right out of the gate and his indecision costs him. Superman being ko'd by the muscle strain of the tower in man of steel. Put him through a tough workout and he might just self ko.

TheLordofMurder
He usually holds back because he isn't a killer. He doesn't try to kill right out of the gate and his indecision costs him. Superman being ko'd by the muscle strain of the tower in man of steel. Put him through a tough workout and he might just self ko.

Even Supes holding back would be too much for this team to handle...

A holding back Supes could KO all the guardians in rapid fashion easily...

And you still haven't answered the question of how Yondu's arrow kills Superman...

The situation with the tower happened earlier in the movie before he came into his own and got a grip on how powerful he was; he couldn't even fly yet...

The Guardians get stomped by Supes 10/10...

Juk3n
Superman either, gets koed from muscle straining part of an oil rig OR,

Hes strong and durable enough to go face first through a mountain with no ill effects and survive the hour long onslaught of two kryptonian warriors pushing his face through bank vaults, locomotives, trucks and well..the earth in general, survive a nuke.

He cant be both..

Did it take less or more muscle exertion to Pull the Ship through ice than it did to brace the oil rig? He pulled that ship pretty much with a smile.

Can we get some consistency in the arguments against him or do we just revert to the lowest possible feat? We should really just sort it out once and for all, no?

playa1258
He also shifted a tectonic plate. Like it or not it fits into the narrative.

We don't dismiss War machine lifting a tank either.

He shit stomps the Guardians.

Silent Master

He shit stomps the Guardians.

Post the clip showing him shift a tectonic plate.

playa1258
It's in the movie. It's in the narrative.

Accept it .

Silent Master
It's in the movie. It's in the narrative.

Accept it .

If it's in the movie, Then post the clip showing him do it.

playa1258
It's in the film.

The evidence is there.

I won't budge from this.

Silent Master
It's in the film.

The evidence is there.

I won't budge from this.

If the film shows him doing it, just post the clip.

playa1258
Around and around we go.

Silent Master
Around and around we go.

You could stop it by posting the clip of him moving a tectonic plate.

quanchi112
Even Supes holding back would be too much for this team to handle...

A holding back Supes could KO all the guardians in rapid fashion easily...

And you still haven't answered the question of how Yondu's arrow kills Superman...

The situation with the tower happened earlier in the movie before he came into his own and got a grip on how powerful he was; he couldn't even fly yet...

The Guardians get stomped by Supes 10/10... Based on what ? Batman bested Superman one on one. laughing out loud

How so ? He failed against one opponent who was a human.

It damages him more than the strain from the tower.

So you believe despite his super powers referenced in the film throughout flashbacks his durability increased because ?? Where's the proof ?

Nah, Yondu solos as his arrow tags him effortlessly while he stands there. Even batman was too much for Superman one on one. laughing out loud

I cite facts you speculate. You're pathetic.

Arachnid1

He shit stomps the Guardians. thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Based on ? Batman beat him. This isn't fantasy land we take evidence and their history into account. Who has he shit stomped which leads you to believe such nonsense. Or is this all fanboyish based ?

Robtard
TIL: Superman doesn't kill

http://www.space.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/1523.gif

Inhuman
Originally posted by Robtard

I forgot about all the Snyder special effects that were in that scene. laughing out loud

Fuqing Snyder and his video game tier special effects.

Any action by the characters in his movies is accompanied by either slow-motion or some type of sonic boom type wind effect.

quanchi112

http://www.space.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/1523.gif In that situation after trying not to he did to protect others. He cried right after despite Zod's impact on his family. Thanks for backing me up that he doesn't kill right out of the gate and ignoring the context and what led up to this crybaby's actions.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
I forgot about all the Snyder special effects that were in that scene. laughing out loud

Fuqing Snyder and his video game tier special effects. Snyder is shit.

laughing out loud

Juk3n
Ignoring context.

He says, playing coy, as if kryptonite didnt hand batman a win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juk3n
Ignoring context.

He says, playing coy, as if kryptonite didnt hand batman a win. Knite did play a factor but the point is his reactions were fast enough to catch superman with it twice. Superman recovered and hammered Batman after he was initially hampered. Batman still had the reflexes and the durability in the suit to weather the storm. That's the point. Superman doesn't just ether people in milliseconds and he did assault batman when his powers returned. It wasn't enough and batman came out on top. Facts matter not people pretending Superman does this or that.

playa1258
Superman was winning with ease until he was hit with Kryptonite.

Unlike Hulk he was flat out beat by HB Iron Man.

quanchi112
Superman was winning with ease until he was hit with Kryptonite.

Unlike Hulk he was flat out beat by HB Iron Man. I agree but he didn't best batman. He also recovered and still didn't easily take Batman out.

Iron man needed more armor to reform because Hulk was tearing his armor apart. What's sadder is even the standard iron mans armor is far superior to that garbage batman was wearing against Superman. It was pure shit. Iron man would crush Batman in that armor under his normal armor let alone the Hulk buster armor.

Juk3n
Gunman holding Lois hostage?

Ethered.

Kryptonians attacking Smallville?

Ethered (attempted)

Zod once the threat was imminent to others?

Ethered.

Doomsday straight off the bat.

Ethered / 0-100 real quick, instant orbital bfr.

And here are a team of super powered beings trying to kill him. They have no kryptonite, and we have no evidence yondus whistle-dart can pierce him. Though we have evidence that he will let them hit him with whatever they've got, because unfortunately movie supes is just not battle savvy.

Tell me what weapon kills him and ill give the team the win. So far only kryptonite has pierced him.

Arachnid1
Yeah they don't have a single way to hurt him. It's a flat out stomp.

TheLordofMurder

According to Quanchi's ignorance, Yondu's arrow can kill Superman...

laughing out loud

His bias against Superman is limitless...

quanchi112
Gunman holding Lois hostage?

Ethered. A regular human holding Lois hostage which doesn't pertain to this thread. Irrelevant and hysterical since it's a regular human.
He fought back. He didn't ether anyone out of the gate.
After a battle and Zod admitted he'd kill others Superman reluctantly killed him. Context. Superman didn't just kill him out of the gate and the context made it clear it still tore up the pansy farm boy despite the damage Zod did to his own family.
Superman tried to protect others and didn't right out of the gate but it failed. Again innocents are involved which motivates him more so than just fighting against a foe. Are innocents involved here ? Hell, we see Superman was unable to best DD so he utterly failed without help from his pals.
The tower didn't pierce him either. Did he pass out ?? Who said it needs to pierce him to damage him. The force of it definitely will affect him, you disagree but look at the evidence.

They don't need Knite.

Blunt force trauma to the head ftw.

quanchi112
Yeah they don't have a single way to hurt him. It's a flat out stomp. Try watching the films. Your fanboyism is nauseating.

quanchi112
According to Quanchi's ignorance, Yondu's arrow can kill Superman...

laughing out loud

His bias against Superman is limitless... It wil definitely win this thread. Superman has passed out due to muscle strain alone before.

playa1258
Superman easily.

quanchi112
Superman easily. Based on ?

playa1258
Being vastly more powerful than the combined team.

He one shots them all.

quanchi112
Being vastly more powerful than the combined team.

He one shots them all. He didn't even one shot Batman. You have no evidence to back your claims. Yondu ko's him on his own. Superman is a farm boy who let his own step father die because he lacked the balls to do something about it.

playa1258
Thanks for admitting Superman is more powerful than the whole team.

quanchi112
Thanks for admitting Superman is more powerful than the whole team. He isn't more formidable. Batman is a lot less powerful yet he won. Thanks for conceding Superman loses. That's the point, loser.

playa1258
You will forever low ball Superman.

We all know this to be true.

quanchi112
You will forever low ball Superman.

We all know this to be true. I cite facts to support my conclusions you don't. You think saying Superman is more powerful is debating. DC fans have tinier brains but come on at least try to feign intelligence.

playa1258
Like anything I say will matter anyway.

quanchi112
Like anything I say will matter anyway. For your own sense of pride.

Surtur
Originally posted by relentless1
Supes cleans house

Superman doesn't clean houses, that is Wonder Woman's job.

I thought about that as well, was Zod just...faking it? Maybe he decided right then and there to just take a nap.

But wait why does snapping his neck produce a shockwave? I guess from the force he needed to exert.

Stigma
Superman wins in a stomp. Unless it's *god mode* Peter on the team stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Superman wins in a stomp. Unless it's *god mode* Peter on the team stick out tongue Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
It wil definitely win this thread. Superman has passed out due to muscle strain alone before.

Typical Quanchi trolling; only looking at the lowest feats when arguing against characters he doesn't like...

We look at averages here; you know this troll...

Superman has also:

1) resisted the World Engines energies...
2) withstood a direct impact from a nuke...
3) overcame the gravitational force from a black hole...

When you at all everything (and not your supremely biased cherry picking), Superman's average is far beyond what we've seen from Yondu's arrow...

As a result, I strongly disagree with the ridiculous Quanchi inspired fanboyism that states that Yondu's arrow can kill Superman...

The average of his durability indicates that that arrow wont do a d@mn thing to him...

Silent Master
That "blackhole" couldn't even injure Lois.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
That "blackhole" couldn't even injure Lois.

Superman's body shielded Lois from the direct effects of it though, and Superman did resist the force of its pull...

Silent Master
Oh Lord, someone else that hasn't actually watched the movie. Superman was not shielding her the entire time she was exposed to it.

Like I said, it couldn't even injure an unshielded Lois.

TheLordofMurder
Oh Lord, someone else that hasn't actually watched the movie. Superman was not shielding her the entire time she was exposed to it.

Like I said, it couldn't even injure an unshielded Lois.

I've seen the movie you @sshole; we all have...

If she was exposed to it at some point and wasn't sucked away instantly, it was PIS...

Movies tend to not get the physics right when it comes to certain things; you know this...

One of the points of the scene was to showcase Superman's ability to speed away from the gravitational force of a blackhole...not to be absolutely perfect as pertains the laws of physics.

Silent Master
The fact that you're still saying "if she was exposed to it" proves that you've never seen the movie. Well, either that or you're purposely lying. Which is it?

TheLordofMurder
The fact that you're still saying "if she was exposed to it" proves that you've never seen the movie. Well, either that or you're purposely lying. Which is it?

Stfu...

Silent Master
Was my question so difficult that you need more time to formulate an answer?

playa1258
Superman still wins easily.

TheLordofMurder
Was my question so difficult that you need more time to formulate an answer?

You are splitting hairs and highlighting things that don't matter as pertains the point...

The point is that the scene was intended to showcase Superman's power and heroics...not to be a perfect simulation of what would happen if a black hole appeared over a major city.

playa1258
Even without the blackhole feat Superman still one shots the entire team.

Silent Master
@lom

You've never watched the movie, so how do you know what the intent of the scene was?

Scoobless
Superman's body shielded Lois from the direct effects of it though, and Superman did resist the force of its pull...

What? He "shielded" her......... from gravity? Seriously? So, if I put a small rock on top of a large rock, the smaller rock won't be affected by the Earth's gravity and will fly away?

Cool

smile

TheLordofMurder
Even without the blackhole feat Superman still one shots the entire team.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Scoobless
What? He "shielded" her......... from gravity? Seriously? So, if I put a small rock on top of a large rock, the smaller rock won't be affected by the Earth's gravity and will fly away?

Cool

smile

Its a movie...

The Director doesn't care about getting the physics right...

tkitna
Rocket wins out of sheer coolness.

Silent Master

Cool

smile

He didn't actually watch the movie, I mean he actually thought that Lois was shielded 100% of the time during that scene. Does it surprise you that he doesn't understand how things like gravity work?

TheLordofMurder
He didn't actually watch the movie, I mean he actually thought that Lois was shielded 100% of the time during that scene. Does it surprise you that he doesn't understand how things like gravity work?

F@@k off...

I saw the movie and so what if Lois wasn't shielded 100% of the time; it doesn't matter one bit...

The point is that Superman's power proved great enough to escape the pull of a black hole as was intended...

The fact that the scene didn't perfectly reflect what would have actually happened if a black hole formed over a major city doesn't matter...

Silent Master
F@@k off...

I saw the movie and so what if Lois wasn't shielded 100% of the time; it doesn't matter one bit...

The point is that Superman's power proved great enough to escape the pull of a black hole as was intended...

The fact that the scene didn't perfectly reflect what would have actually happened if a black hole formed over a major city doesn't matter...

If you had seen the movie like you claim, you wouldn't have needed me to point out that she wasn't shielded 100% of the time or that she in the process of overcoming the pull of it herself when Superman saved her.

TheLordofMurder
If you had seen the movie like you claim, you wouldn't have needed me to point out that she wasn't shielded 100% of the time or that she in the process of overcoming the pull of it herself when Superman saved her.

The movie wasn't memorable enough to scrutinize it in that much detail...

Who gives a flying f@@k if Lois had a PIS moment...

Superman's power was great enough to overcome the pull of a black hole...end of story.

Silent Master
Odd, I had no problem remembering her in that scene nor has anyone else I've ever spoken to about the movie. But then, they had actually seen the movie unlike some people.

Lois also overcame it's pull, I'm so impressed.

quanchi112

Cool

smile LoM is really, really, really, really stupid.

quanchi112
Typical Quanchi trolling; only looking at the lowest feats when arguing against characters he doesn't like...

We look at averages here; you know this troll...

Superman has also:

1) resisted the World Engines energies...
2) withstood a direct impact from a nuke...
3) overcame the gravitational force from a black hole...

When you at all everything (and not your supremely biased cherry picking), Superman's average is far beyond what we've seen from Yondu's arrow...

As a result, I strongly disagree with the ridiculous Quanchi inspired fanboyism that states that Yondu's arrow can kill Superman...

The average of his durability indicates that that arrow wont do a d@mn thing to him... I am arguing based off facts you seem to ignore while exaggerating others in favor of Superman. You're currently being mocked from all sides. Not a surprise.

It ko's him far easier than the muscle strain from that tower. Tower didn't it get thrown at him and his power puff ass passed out. Yondu tags him repeatedly until he's concussed and out. The rest laugh and draw dicks on his face.

Psychotron
Stop feeding the troll, boys. Everyone (including Quan) knows Superman rapes the Guardians.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Stop feeding the troll, boys. Everyone (including Quan) knows Superman rapes the Guardians. False, he lost to Batman. One on one. He also lost to a tower. laughing out loud

Facts matter not your silly little imagination. You've always been scared of a debate with me, pansy.

Psychotron
False, he lost to Batman. One on one. He also lost to a tower. laughing out loud

Facts matter not your silly little imagination. You've always been scared of a debate with me, pansy.

Unless the Guardians have Kryptonie or are fighting a pre-prime Superman both of those instances are irrelevant.

You're scared to meet me in real life, cum-guzzler.

quanchi112
Unless the Guardians have Kryptonie or are fighting a pre-prime Superman both of those instances are irrelevant.

You're scared to meet me in real life, cum-guzzler. His durability didn't change. Batman showed with human reflexes he can and did defeat him. Yondu doesn't need Knite when his arrow is considerably faster and hits with more force than anything Batman brings to the table.

So to make up for your sissification you pretend you want to fight me irl. laughing out loud

Just begone, worm.

Psychotron
His durability didn't change. Batman showed with human reflexes he can and did defeat him. Yondu doesn't need Knite when his arrow is considerably faster and hits with more force than anything Batman brings to the table.

So to make up for your sissification you pretend you want to fight me irl. laughing out loud

Just begone, worm.

Unless Yondu's little arrow can pack more punch than a nuke you have no argument.

I've extended the offer numerous times, quan. You're too much of a fuccboi to accept it.

quanchi112
Unless Yondu's little arrow can pack more punch than a nuke you have no argument.

I've extended the offer numerous times, quan. You're too much of a fuccboi to accept it. False equivocation. Did the tower pack more a punch than the nuke ? The nuke also ko'd him. Another time he was ko'd.

You're afraid of me online you'd never show, pansy.

Psychotron
False equivocation. Did the tower pack more a punch than the nuke ? The nuke also ko'd him. Another time he was ko'd.

You're afraid of me online you'd never show, pansy.

The tower hit a pre-prime Superman, as you well know.

Why would anyone be afraid of a skinnyfat nerd like you?

quanchi112
The tower hit a pre-prime Superman, as you well know.

Why would anyone be afraid of a skinnyfat nerd like you? Prove he increased his durability.

So you're off your cycle and just dealing with the acne of what you've put into your shitty body. Ew.

playa1258
Trolling on KMC is as close to combat as Quanchi will get.

quanchi112
Trolling on KMC is as close to combat as Quanchi will get. He is afraid to fight me. He's a coward.

TheLordofMurder
Stop feeding the troll, boys. Everyone (including Quan) knows Superman rapes the Guardians.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Coward.

TheLordofMurder

I agree...

smile

quanchi112
I agree...

smile Wimp.

TheLordofMurder

You are right on the money with this one...

smile

quanchi112
You are right on the money with this one...

smile Gutless wonder.

Surtur

Cool

smile

I don't think he shielded her, but on the other hand would it actually surprise anyone if there was a movie where he explicitly had? He's Superman. He tells gravity to go f*ck itself every time he begins to fly lol.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Yondu solos.

TheLordofMurder
Yondu solos.

Only in your delusional, Superman-hate filled, dreams...

quanchi112
Only in your delusional, Superman-hate filled, dreams... I supported my conclusion with evidence. Superman got his ass beat by a human. He's trash. Passed out holding up a tower. He ain't so super these days.

TheLordofMurder
Yondu solos.

thumb down

quanchi112
thumb down You avoided the rest of my post aka concession accepted.

TheLordofMurder
You avoided the rest of my post aka concession accepted.

The only thing I concede is that you are an idiot and that Superman crushes the Guardians of the Galaxy as the evidence indicates...

quanchi112
The only thing I concede is that you are an idiot and that Superman crushes the Guardians of the Galaxy as the evidence indicates... You say evidence but just cite your worthless opinion. Concession accepted.

TheLordofMurder
The only thing I concede is that you are an idiot and that Superman crushes the Guardians of the Galaxy as the evidence indicates...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up No evidence so you forfeit.

quanchi112
thumb up Sidekick trolling. You can't even debate on your own.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
Supes cleans house

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Cuck troll.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Ha ha. Superman one shots them all.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Continue to cuck troll. laughing out loud

Gotg wins, cuck.

Surtur
Continue to cuck troll. laughing out loud

Gotg wins, cuck.

Superman kills Rocket first, just because.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Superman kills Rocket first, just because. Oh please he isn't killing anyone. He felt guilty for killing his father's killer. Pansy thy name is Kal el.

Surtur
Oh please he isn't killing anyone. He felt guilty for killing his father's killer. Pansy thy name is Kal el.

Dead. Rocket is gonna get Zod'ed something fierce.

quanchi112
Dead. Rocket is gonna get Zod'ed something fierce. Out of character and baseless. Watch the films.

They are out digitally.

Surtur
Out of character and baseless. Watch the films.

They are out digitally.

I've seen all the films, Superman is going to end up getting Rocket stuffed and putting him in his fortress.

quanchi112
I've seen all the films, Superman is going to end up getting Rocket stuffed and putting him in his fortress. So in which film does Superman murder right out of the gate.

Surtur
So in which film does Superman murder right out of the gate.

Whenever it is characters you like he does that.

I'm f*cking with you, he can just KO people if you do not like the killing.

quanchi112
Whenever it is characters you like he does that.

I'm f*cking with you, he can just KO people if you do not like the killing. So you concede the point. I don't therefore Gotg wins. Yondu solos.

Surtur
So you concede the point. I don't therefore Gotg wins. Yondu solos.

When did Yondu harm anyone as durable as Superman?

quanchi112
When did Yondu harm anyone as durable as Superman? He didn't but less has ko'd Superman. Logical deduction.

Surtur
He didn't but less has ko'd Superman. Logical deduction.

Has Superman ever withstood an attack that is far superior than what Yondu can do?

quanchi112
Has Superman ever withstood an attack that is far superior than what Yondu can do? Matter of opinion. I believe Yondu's arrow gets the job done. Watch him pass out from just holding a tower up. Just the sheer muscle strain of it all. Sad.

Surtur
Matter of opinion. I believe Yondu's arrow gets the job done. Watch him pass out from just holding a tower up. Just the sheer muscle strain of it all. Sad.

So your answer to my question is "no" correct? I just want to clearly establish that you think that.

quanchi112
So your answer to my question is "no" correct? I just want to clearly establish that you think that. Yondu's arrow ko's him with repeated hits.

Surtur
Yondu's arrow ko's him with repeated hits.

What person did Yondu kill for you to think this? Name him.

quanchi112
What person did Yondu kill for you to think this? Name him. I didn't say he killed anyone comparable to him I said his weapon and its destructive feats especially on ego shows he definitely gets it done. A tower ko'd the pansy.

TheLordofMurder
What person did Yondu kill for you to think this? Name him.

You're wasting your time arguing with the forum idiot; this thread was decided long ago...

13-5...

The votes, which were influenced by the evidence present, indicates a comfortable Superman victory...

All hail the Man of Steel!!

smile

HulkIsHulk
Yep. Obvious biased thread

playa1258
Superman still stomps.

Surtur
I didn't say he killed anyone comparable to him I said his weapon and its destructive feats especially on ego shows he definitely gets it done. A tower ko'd the pansy.

What destructive feats? He destroyed a ship I think by taking out all the vital parts, but he didn't one shot it.

PS: Superman is gonna set Groot on fire and then roast some marshmallows.

quanchi112
You're wasting your time arguing with the forum idiot; this thread was decided long ago...

13-5...

The votes, which were influenced by the evidence present, indicates a comfortable Superman victory...

All hail the Man of Steel!!

smile Votes don't matter the evidence does. This isn't a popularity contest, cuck.

quanchi112
What destructive feats? He destroyed a ship I think by taking out all the vital parts, but he didn't one shot it.

PS: Superman is gonna set Groot on fire and then roast some marshmallows. When did I say he did ?

Ko's him.

Nah, superman cried over his father's killers death. Pansy.

Juk3n
If we say that Superman bracing the oil rig was a 100. In terms of strain exerted upon him. Rank these feats.

Oil Rig Brace = 100 ( passed out)

Towing the ocean liner through ice

Flying head first through one side of a mountain and out of the other

Hit at mach speed into a reinforced safe by another kryptonian

A thrown locomotive carriage (engine compartment) taken to the face and the subsequent explosion

Re-entry into the atmosphere at 20x mach speed head first into stone

quanchi112
Down goes Superman.

TheLordofMurder
If we say that Superman bracing the oil rig was a 100. In terms of strain exerted upon him. Rank these feats.

Oil Rig Brace = 100 ( passed out)

Towing the ocean liner through ice

Flying head first through one side of a mountain and out of the other

Hit at mach speed into a reinforced safe by another kryptonian

A thrown locomotive carriage (engine compartment) taken to the face and the subsequent explosion

Re-entry into the atmosphere at 20x mach speed head first into stone

thumb up

Quanchi openly dislikes Superman, so when he argues against him, he puts as much emphasis on Superman's lowest showing as is possible...

Quanchi ignores what his average is, and as you clearly show, Superman's average showing of durability is far beyond what Quanchi wants to argue it is...

Yondu's arrow isn't doing jack to Superman sans Kryptonite...

quanchi112
thumb up

Quanchi openly dislikes Superman, so when he argues against him, he puts as much emphasis on Superman's lowest showing as is possible...

Quanchi ignores what his average is, and as you clearly show, Superman's average showing of durability is far beyond what Quanchi wants to argue it is...

Yondu's arrow isn't doing jack to Superman sans Kryptonite... I do not ignore anything. A laser ko'd him in man of steel. He was out for more than ten seconds. This is alien technology and extremely durable and powerful stuff.

A tower and a laser ko'd him. Let go of your bias, cuck.

Juk3n
Well then based on the evidence the laser hit with the power of a nuke (koed him) and an oil rig collapse (koed Him)

So I guess we are all in agreement that the fact that it only koed him for 10 seconds is a ****ing remarkable feat and goes a long way in helping him win this battle.

Someone on the guardian team is going to have to hit him with the force of a nuke?

Works for me.

Were all set here then. Superman knocks them all out.

quanchi112
Well then based on the evidence the laser hit with the power of a nuke (koed him) and an oil rig collapse (koed Him)

So I guess we are all in agreement that the fact that it only koed him for 10 seconds is a ****ing remarkable feat and goes a long way in helping him win this battle.

Someone on the guardian team is going to have to hit him with the force of a nuke?

Works for me.

Were all set here then. Superman knocks them all out. Nah we know the laser has far less force than a nuke so therefore your conclusion of nuke like level force is required is faulty. Repeated concussive head trauma ko's Superman. Yondu ftw.

Surtur
When did I say he did ?

Ko's him.

Nah, superman cried over his father's killers death. Pansy.

I am asking you again what specific feat Yondu accomplished to make you think he can kill Superman. You have repeatedly failed to give a valid reason.

TheVaultDweller
If they had prep, Rocket might have been able to build a weapon powerful enough to hurt Kal. But the Guardians would get creamed in a random encounter.

quanchi112
I am asking you again what specific feat Yondu accomplished to make you think he can kill Superman. You have repeatedly failed to give a valid reason. I referenced his Gotg 2 feats. Far superior than passing out due to muscle strain or the laser ko.

TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Yondu's arrow isn't doing jack to Superman sans Kryptonite...

thumb up

There Quanchi is ONLY referencing Supes lowest feats...

When it comes to characters that Quanchi doesnt like, there average or high feats dont exist...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If they had prep, Rocket might have been able to build a weapon powerful enough to hurt Kal. But the Guardians would get creamed in a random encounter.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up

There Quanchi is ONLY referencing Supes lowest feats...

When it comes to characters that Quanchi doesnt like, there average or high feats dont exist... I am citing facts you want to ignore me due to your own personal bias, cuck troll.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>