Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
I've never been cheated on but I have a solid 10", I'd like to ask those guys who have been cucked on the forum, was it because your dick was tiny and do you make up for it online by being overly aggressive towards Alphas?

cdtm
Never been...?

See, the thing about cheating on someone, is you're not supposed to get caught. thumb up

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by cdtm
Never been...?

See, the thing about cheating on someone, is you're not supposed to get caught. thumb up

So you caught someone cheating on you cdtm? How did that feel man?

socool8520
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/257/968/786.jpg

You have a crush on Surt, don't you Steve? lol

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by socool8520
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/257/968/786.jpg

You have a crush on Surt, don't you Steve? lol Haha. you are my new fan. This thread had nothing to do with Surtur.

Are you saying he has a small penis?

Or it's why people cheat on him?

What's you point?

How do you know?

ArtificialGlory
My dick is 1.5" fully erect and I'm pretty sure I've never been cheated on... I think.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
My dick is 1.5" fully erect and I'm pretty sure I've never been cheated on... I think. So, you have a nice personality?

socool8520
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Haha. you are my new fan. This thread had nothing to do with Surtur.

Are you saying he has a small penis?

Or it's why people cheat on him?

What's you point?

How do you know?

You do amuse me.

Well considering you have asked if he has been cucked in more than one thread i believe, you have his quote in your sig, and you yourself have said you're an alpha, it's not that hard to see where you're going with this. Whether you choose to admit it or not is up to you.

Steve Zodiac
You do amuse me.

Well considering you have asked if he has been cucked in more than one thread i believe, you have his quote in your sig, and you yourself have said you're an alpha, it's not that hard to see where you're going with this. Whether you choose to admit it or not is up to you.

You seem really interested in what I have to say, even before I stated I have 10", I get you... laughing We're cool.

socool8520
You seem really interested in what I have to say, even before I stated I have 10", I get you... laughing We're cool.

At least you know I don't like you for your body. lol You are kind of amusing though. That's how it starts.

Darkstorm Zero
So, you have a nice personality?

He probably gives really good head stick out tongue

Surtur
You do amuse me.

Lol thanks for that, I just now noticed he has a quote from me in his sig. That is..hilarious. Yep, I said I was cheated on and that I wouldn't put up with it again.

This guy has a habit of making threads about me without naming me specifically. Here I thought he had a crush on Rob, but yikes. Here he is bragging about how "big" he is.

His sadness and obvious insecurities are on full display now. It seems after this whole statue nonsense people just stopped pretending lol.

socool8520
I just call it like I see it. lol

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol thanks for that, I just now noticed he has a quote from me in his sig. That is..hilarious. Yep, I said I was cheated on and that I wouldn't put up with it again.

This guy has a habit of making threads about me without naming me specifically. Here I thought he had a crush on Rob, but yikes. Here he is bragging about how "big" he is.

His sadness and obvious insecurities are on full display now. It seems after this whole statue nonsense people just stopped pretending lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Today at 09:46 AM

damn, OP broke you hard just by laking about small penises and getting cheated on.

Surtur
It's just so funny though, I don't even know what to say. I noticed the pic in his sig, but I never bothered to read the text lol.

I am beginning to wonder if the reason Steve has never been cheated on is because he has never had a gf/bf/whatever and thus nobody has ever been in a position to cheat on him.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
damn, OP broke you hard just by laking about small penises and getting cheated on.

Lol I am certainly not the broken one in this scenario. I just wonder what I did to get to Steve. Was it one specific thing, you think?

Bashar Teg
what i find funny is that you had to come up with some detailed personal policy to avoid further cuckings. not mocking you for being cheated on, mind you. guys who are 6'4" and have way bigger members than OP's get cheated on. some hoes just love the sport of cheating. you just need to accept it and move on with your life, which obviously you never did.

socool8520
i find funny is that you had to come up with some detailed personal policy to avoid further cuckings. not mocking you for being cheated on, mind you. guys who are 6'4" and have way bigger members than OP's get cheated on. some hoes just love the sport of cheating. you just need to accept it and move on with your life, which obviously you never did.

Way bigger? come on now. lol.

Surtur
what i find funny is that you had to come up with some detailed personal policy to avoid further cuckings. not mocking you for being cheated on, mind you. guys who are 6'4" and have way bigger members than OP's get cheated on. some hoes just love the sport of cheating. you just need to accept it and move on with your life, which obviously you never did.

Lol what detailed personal policy? I said I would walk away, even over a kiss.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

Surtur
I don't get the issue. I did something dumb, and then I vowed I wouldn't put up with it again in any form. That isn't some lengthy policy.

Bashar Teg
i'm just laughing over your policy on kissing. how out of touch with women are you that you need this "no kissing" red-line policy to keep from getting cucked.

Surtur
i'm just laughing over your policy on kissing. how out of touch with women are you that you need this "no kissing" red-line policy to keep from getting cucked.

Lol the point was just that it won't be tolerated at all in any form, even something as simple as a kiss.

And I have to say I find you hilarious. If I had quotes from you in my sig and was making topics like this you would be calling me sad, triggered, etc. lol.

Bashar Teg
Lol the point was just that it won't be tolerated at all in any form, even something as simple as a kiss.

i just picture you sitting at a bar at some club watching your girl flirt and cling on some other guy on the dance floor. he has his hand on her ass and she's grinding on his aroused penis, and you're all like "better not kiss him, or i'll dump your sorry ass"

Surtur
i just picture you sitting at a bar at some club watching your girl flirt and cling on some other guy on the dance floor. he has his hand on her ass and she's grinding on his aroused penis, and you're all like "better not kiss him, or i'll dump your sorry ass"

Well nothing like that ever happened, but go for it.

I notice you ignored the other part of my post too.

Sable
I've never been cheated on but I have a solid 10", I'd like to ask those guys who have been cucked on the forum, was it because your dick was tiny and do you make up for it online by being overly aggressive towards Alphas?

Possibly the greatest thread/op and funniest post in KMC history.

Darkstorm Zero
Ugh... this thread got way to personal... bowing out...

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable

I agree, it is a personal favorite. Especially because it alerted me to the level of Steve's obsession with me lol.

Do you think he has a crush on me or do you think he has a crush on Rob and is angry at me over my back and forth arguments with Rob?

Surtur
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ugh... this thread got way to personal... bowing out...

Was it the dick talk or people trying to insult me for saying I won't put up with cheating in any form?!

Sable
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Was it the dick talk or people trying to insult me for saying I won't put up with cheating in any form?!

"cheating in any form" is sensible. more sensible than some weird "no kissing" policy.

then again what is "cheating" besides a common after-effect of a couple drifting apart? (aside from douchebags/hoes who cheat for sport, of course) the signs are usually there if you choose to see it. if there's nothing you and her can do to change that situation, you can just get out of that relationship before any betrayals occur. sure beats getting cucked and being perma-bitter against all women. more fun in the long-run, too. thumb up

Darkstorm Zero

The dick talk I expected, it's KMC, Dickjokes are the casual norm.

It's bringing up personal private stuff, and then being mocked for it, I don't like that...

Robtard
TIL: Surt's totes down for Steve's BWC

socool8520
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The dick talk I expected, it's KMC, Dickjokes are the casual norm.

It's bringing up personal private stuff, and then being mocked for it, I don't like that...

That's exactly what this thread was trying to do. lol and it worked. The usual suspects came in to mock the intended target. It can't be that hard to see.

Robtard
That's exactly what this thread was trying to do. lol and it worked. The usual suspects came in to mock the intended target. It can't be that hard to see.

TBF, you're the one who made this thread specifically about Surtur. The OP didn't name anyone specific.

socool8520
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, you're the one who made this thread specifically about Surtur. The OP didn't name anyone specific.

Please, it didn't take Sherlock to work that out. lol But yes, you are correct , I called it out. And then as expected, you guys mocked him.

Surtur
Please, it didn't take Sherlock to work that out. lol But yes, you are correct , I called it out. And then as expected, you guys mocked him.

Yep, this thread is for me, just not named. If the guy didn't have a quote in his sig about this exact subject it might be different lol.

Robtard

TBF, if you hadn't specifically names Surtur early on, Surtur wouldn't have been named by others, cause and effect, you know. You quit literally painted a target of his back.

Robtard
Yep, this thread is for me, just not named. If the guy didn't have a quote in his sig about this exact subject it might be different lol.

Stop being so self important and stop being a martyr. Geez.

Surtur
Stop being so self important and stop being a martyr. Geez.

Lol, are you so pathetic you can't admit the intent of the thread Rob?

I know he has a crush on you, do you not wanna jeopardize that?

Robtard
IOW: "I'm a special guy and it's always about me!"

Cool, can we move on now like adults?

Bashar Teg
in my defense, i never once mocked surt's penis. just his obvlivilousness and bitterness toward women.

Surtur
For people who talk about dicks all the time you guys sure are lacking balls.

Bashar Teg

oh dear rolling on floor laughing

Robtard

On a scale of 0-10, how clever would you rate yourself there?

0 being not clever at all and 10 being the maximum amount of 'clevers' attainable. For posterity's sake, please be honest with yourself. Thank you.

Steve Zodiac
Wow, I didn't expect this thread to resonate with any "members" as much as it seems to for Surtur. I can't help wondering if it was the cucking or small penis that makes him identify with this thread so much. Surt man, it honestly wasn't about you brah, damn, I feel bad for you now.

Robtard
Why does it have to be an either/or thing?

Surtur
On a scale of 0-10, how clever would you rate yourself there?

0 being not clever at all and 10 being the maximum amount of 'clevers' attainable. For posterity's sake, please be honest with yourself. Thank you.

Weren't you just whining in another thread about me asking you if you think you are clever?

Surtur
Wow, I didn't expect this thread to resonate with any "members" as much as it seems to for Surtur. I can't help wondering if it was the cucking or small penis that makes him identify with this thread so much. Surt man, it honestly wasn't about you brah, damn, I feel bad for you now.

Steve, just stop lol. You aren't actually fooling anyone.

socool8520
TBF, if you hadn't specifically names Surtur early on, Surtur wouldn't have been named by others, cause and effect, you know. You quit literally painted a target of his back.

You're honestly telling me you wouldn't have known? Like I said, he has posted the thread title in another thread, has Surt's quote about being cheated on in his sig, and likes to mess with him almost as much as you and Bash. We all knew who he was talking about. But you're right, I called it out. I'm sorry Surt for painting a target on your back.

TBF, you still didn't have to mock him.

Bashar Teg
really surtur, any man with skill and sensitivity can make a girl orgasm hard and keep her satisfied on a physical level, and you don't need a 10 inch pussy-slayer to do it.
let go of your size-insecurity, drop all that bitterness and mistrust toward anything with a menstrual-cycle, and go play that field again.

Surtur
You're honestly telling me you wouldn't have known? Like I said, he has posted the thread title in another thread, has Surt's quote about being cheated on in his sig, and likes to mess with him almost as much as you and Bash. We all knew who he was talking about. But you're right, I called it out. I'm sorry Surt for painting a target on your back.

TBF, you still didn't have to mock him.

Lol dude, do not be sorry. The moment I saw the thread I knew it was about me, I would have mentioned this whether you did or not. Like I said, he has done this before.

You are also wasting your time, they will never admit to it lol. They can't, because it's sad behavior and Steve is their pal. Best case scenario they try to

EDIT: lol and notice the newest thread Steve just made, lmao.

socool8520
Here you go Steve, this is a study.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/24/penis-size-men-large-wives-cheat_n_5204079.html

if you're really working with what you say you are, you're in for some sad days yourself lol. If you're in Kenya

Robtard
really surtur, any man with skill and sensitivity can make a girl orgasm hard and keep her satisfied on a physical level, and you don't need a 10 inch pussy-slayer to do it.
let go of your size-insecurity, drop all that bitterness and mistrust toward anything with a menstrual-cycle, and go play that field again.

^
Sage advice, Surt. Take heed, if you're smart.

Surtur
^
Sage advice, Surt. Take heed, if you're smart.

You aren't smart, so you saying following certain advice would be "smart" falls short lol.

Steve Zodiac
falls short

Robtard
You aren't smart, so you saying following certain advice would be "smart" falls short lol.

^
Someone's been #triggered it seems

Bashar Teg

doesn't quite measure up, eh? :O

Surtur
^
Someone's been #triggered it seems

Lol pointing out the obvious is triggered? You seem to be saying you genuinely didn't know this was about me. It makes you look dumb.

Robtard
Lol pointing out the obvious is triggered? You seem to be saying you genuinely didn't know this was about me. It makes you look dumb.

So you're admitting you have a "size-insecurity" and mistrust of women it seems now. Great, that's the first step to improving thumb up

Surtur
So you're admitting you have a "size-insecurity" and mistrust of women it seems now. Great, that's the first step to improving thumb up

This response right here shows how you aren't smart lol. Meh, at least we have a recent example now to bring up to you in the future.

Bashar Teg
This response right here shows how you aren't smart lol. Meh, at least we have a recent example now to bring up to you in the future.

okay then, what part of the OP convinced you that it was about you, since you're insisting that it was not the part about penis size?

Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?

ArtificialGlory
So, you have a nice personality?
Not really. Look, if you just manage to convince yourself that you're in an "open relationship", then you can never be cucked.

Surtur
okay then, what part of the OP convinced you that it was about you, since you're insisting that it was not the part about penis size?

Is this a serious question? Lol...the part about being cheated on. The fact he has a specific quote from me in his sig about cheating. It is not hard to figure out.

I knew the moment I saw the title and it was about being cheated on that it was about me lol. I also knew he'd never have the balls to admit it. Do you?

Robtard

^

Why is Surtur always so angry? Geez

Bashar Teg
Is this a serious question? Lol...the part about being cheated on. The fact he has a specific quote from me in his sig about cheating. It is not hard to figure out.

I knew the moment I saw the title and it was about being cheated on that it was about me lol. I also knew he'd never have the balls to admit it. Do you?

honestly i though he was just making that quote up to have a go at you, but then i searched:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=15779140

i agree with your point about not tolerating the presence of some on-and-off f*ck-buddy. shame you had to learn that the hard way, but that should have been a growing/learning experience to make you wiser and stronger; not bitter and mistrusting. hope you get over it and get back in that saddle. thumb up

Afro Cheese
what i find funny is that you had to come up with some detailed personal policy to avoid further cuckings. not mocking you for being cheated on, mind you. guys who are 6'4" and have way bigger members than OP's get cheated on. some hoes just love the sport of cheating. you just need to accept it and move on with your life, which obviously you never did. http://i66.tinypic.com/20p2fb.png

Afro Cheese
Way bigger? come on now. lol. funny thing happens when men get to talking about dick size... they suddenly forget how to use a ruler

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
funny thing happens when men get to talking about dick size... they suddenly forget how to use a ruler

You ever got your dick smacked with a metal ruler?

Its fun. You should try it several times.

Afro Cheese
"cheating in any form" is sensible. more sensible than some weird "no kissing" policy.

then again what is "cheating" besides a common after-effect of a couple drifting apart? (aside from douchebags/hoes who cheat for sport, of course) the signs are usually there if you choose to see it. if there's nothing you and her can do to change that situation, you can just get out of that relationship before any betrayals occur. sure beats getting cucked and being perma-bitter against all women. more fun in the long-run, too. thumb up i don't feel like a couple drifting apart is even necessary. i feel like the more serious a relationship gets the harder it is not to cheat.

socool8520
funny thing happens when men get to talking about dick size... they suddenly forget how to use a ruler

Sadly this is too true.

Bashar Teg
damn right. pimpin aint easy and them hoes aint loyal.
if they give ONE handjob to some guy, i walk. i don't play that shit.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You ever got your dick smacked with a metal ruler?

Its fun. You should try it several times. i'm not really into s&m

i can deal with s. it's the m that bothers me.

socool8520

As you shouldn't. lol

Afro Cheese
if they give ONE handjob to some guy, i walk. i don't play that shit. i was in a pretty serious relationship... the only one i'd ever describe as love... and after she left me all i could think about was all the girls i didn't try to **** when we were together

plus the possessiveness, on both sides, made me feel like i want an open relationship instead

Bashar Teg
some people just aren't wired to be monogamous. if you're one of those i think you should just go with it and find more like you.

Flyattractor

You are Cucking Hard today. If Your HO givin it wa fo FREE You don't "Walk".

You Slap dat HO round and tell her 'BIEEOUTCH YOU BETTER GET ME MY MONEY!"

Cause dat how You treat a Ho!

Afro Cheese
some people just aren't wired to be monogamous. if you're one of those i think you should just go with it and find more like you. i feel like i'm wired to be polygamous. one of the reasons that i admire islam. a prophet that has less than 4 wives is not a prophet i want to follow. but no booze is a deal breaker for me.

Robtard
i feel like i'm wired to be polygamous. one of the reasons that i admire islam. a prophet that has less than 4 wives is not a prophet i want to follow. but no booze is a deal breaker for me.

Also:

-No pork
-No shellfish
-No booty-sex
-No sex the week before, week during and week after a woman menstruates

No wonder they're so angry.

Bashar Teg
i'm not into booty sex, but a life of no bacon and lobster/crab? nope. NOPE.

Afro Cheese
didn't realize that about the menstruation

but i suppose the 4 wives thing could balance that out

but then again i've heard when women live together their cycles sync up

no wonder he married a 9 year old

Robtard
Iirc, he married the child at 6, but waited until she was a "mature" 9 to consummate the marriage.

Flyattractor
Women getting all visited by their Aunt Flo don't mean anything in Islam. Islam makes it OK to beat your wives.

Robtard
i'm not into booty sex, but a life of no bacon and lobster/crab? nope. NOPE.

^

Look at this coy bastard

Bashar Teg
what? i'm not into piercing the brown-eye, okay? why you gotta make me feel like some freak because of that? :'(

Afro Cheese
doesn't like anal... what are you a mormon?
Iirc, he married the child at 6, but waited until she was a "mature" 9 to consummate the marriage. mighty grand of him

socool8520
I guess I'm old school. Been married to the same woman for 14 years. I'm definitely not possessive (that's not good imo), but I do expect loyalty. I understand falling out of love and drifting apart, but the least you could do is own up and let the person know you're intentions before you cheat on them.

Flyattractor
The Big MARRIAGE concept being toted by the Left now is to just Marry Yourself.

You can even buy a Kit! And it is approved by CNN!

With This Ring...I Me Wed!

Afro Cheese
I guess I'm old school. Been married to the same woman for 14 years. I'm definitely not possessive (that's not good imo), but I do expect loyalty. I understand falling out of love and drifting apart, but the least you could do is own up and let the person know you're intentions before you cheat on them. how old are you?

socool8520
32. I know, high school sweet heart situation. Been very happy so far. It will be 15 years this December.

Surtur
honestly i though he was just making that quote up to have a go at you, but then i searched:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=15779140

i agree with your point about not tolerating the presence of some on-and-off f*ck-buddy. shame you had to learn that the hard way, but that should have been a growing/learning experience to make you wiser and stronger; not bitter and mistrusting. hope you get over it and get back in that saddle. thumb up

Lol, this is getting sad. This thing happened over a decade ago. I have had multiple relationships since then.

Bashar Teg
if i catch her on that casting couch once, i walk. no second chances. i'm the one in control, here. #NoCuck

socool8520
if i catch her on that casting couch once, i walk. no second chances. i'm the one in control, here. #NoCuck

You would wouldn't you?

Flyattractor

Flyattractor

You would PreCuck In your pants before you even got near the couch.

Bashar Teg
You would wouldn't you?

told you i don't play. like this one girlfriend i had who was blowing 8 guys in a row. she was just about finished working on dick #7, and that's when i decided enough was enough. i told her "if your lips so much as graze that last dick, we're through". she immediately dropped it from her hand, because she knew who's boss. to think that she thought she'd just get away that shit? not on my watch, lady. #NoCuck

Robtard
Lol, this is getting sad. This thing happened over a decade ago. I have had multiple relationships since then.

Jeez!

d22CiKMPpaY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d22CiKMPpaY

socool8520
told you i don't play. like this one girlfriend i had who was blowing 8 guys in a row. she was just about finished working on dick #7, and that's when i decided enough was enough. i told her "if your lips so much as graze that last dick, we're through". she immediately dropped it from her hand, because she knew who's boss. to think that she thought she'd just get away that shit? not on my watch, lady. #NoCuck

Well I can definitely see why you have a disproportional anger when it comes to office workers and coffee. lol You got to let it go man. Find a woman that loves you for you. And leave porn stars alone

Surtur
Jeez!

d22CiKMPpaY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d22CiKMPpaY

Now it's okay to link to youtube? Geez, make up your mind.

Robtard
doesn't like anal... what are you a mormon?
mighty grand of him

Huh? Mormons love doing it through the backdoor. That way they can remain technical virgins.

mjJE-GDiur4

Robtard
Now it's okay to link to youtube? Geez, make up your mind.

Hmm... it's just a song and I know you like music. So guessing Louis Armstrong's unforgivable blackness is what set you off here. sad

ps A kiss is just a kiss...

Surtur
Hmm... it's just a song and I know you like music. So guessing Louis Armstrong's unforgivable blackness is what set you off here. sad

You are going to truly accuse me of racism over that? laughing

Bashar Teg
more like your clear pattern of hating black people for no more than their blackness.

socool8520

IDK...I really wouldn't appreciate my wife kissing another man. lol She wouldn't like me kissing another woman either.

Surtur
more like your clear pattern of hating black people for no more than their blackness.

Proof?

Bashar Teg
i could cite plenty of evidence, but i'd rather talk more about your zero-tolerance policy toward girls who cheat on you.

Robtard
IDK...I really wouldn't appreciate my wife kissing another man. lol She wouldn't like me kissing another woman either.

That's easy, find a compromise like I have with my wife. It's okay to kiss other women for either of us, no judgments, no jealously

socool8520
^ I thought most people have zero tolerance policy for people who cheat on you. lol

Surtur
i could cite plenty of evidence, but i'd rather talk more about your zero-tolerance policy toward girls who cheat on you.

Show it.

Surtur
^ I thought most people have zero tolerance policy for people who cheat on you. lol

This is how it gets odd lol. They call me a cuck, but then act like kissing should be forgiven, but...that is cuckness. I'm confused because they change from day to day on what they believe.

socool8520
That's easy, find a compromise like I have with my wife. It's okay to kiss other women for either of us, no judgments, no jealously

Well, if your wife is bisexual then cool. Besides, you would have found a compromise. How about if you two were kissing men then? No dice?

Bashar Teg

i do as well, the same as i have a zero-tolerance policy toward trying to breath sea-water. it's not really a personal agreement i had to reach, but common sense.

Surtur
i do as well, the same as i have a zero-tolerance policy toward trying to breath sea-water. it's not really a personal agreement i had to reach, but common sense.

This post is solid gold.

socool8520

He just stated his standard. I don't see the problem as it is one you also share. lol Definitely not ridicule worthy.

Bashar Teg
This post is solid gold.

so's this:

I didn't necessarily mean my own relationships. Once a long time ago I forgave a chick for cheating, it came back to bite me and pretty much since then I have a zero tolerance policy on BS and drama, and of course on cheating. I don't care if it's just one kiss, I walk.

socool8520
So he was more tolerant of cheating and now he's not. A stance most people would agree with. Still don't see the issue.

Bashar Teg
He just stated his standard. I don't see the problem as it is one you also share. lol Definitely not ridicule worthy.

it's the way he worded it that makes me lol. it comes off as a delusion of control rather than just him coping because he got cheated on.

Flyattractor
Bashy has "Standards"?

Since when?

Robtard
Well, if your wife is bisexual then cool. Besides, you would have found a compromise. How about if you two were kissing men then? No dice?

If you're fishing and trying to see if I'm bi, sorry, m8. Nope. Flattered, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

Try Surtur though, with his casting off of all women, he might be down?

socool8520
it's the way he worded it that makes me lol. it comes off as a delusion of control rather than just him coping because he got cheated on.

Hmmm...okay. I didn't get that vibe. I took it as he put his self out there, it bit him in the ass, and he learned from it. Happens to to the best of us about a lot of things.

Flyattractor
If you're fishing and trying to see if I'm bi, sorry, m8. Nope. Flattered, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

Robbie is BiPhobic.

Hater.

socool8520

Try Surtur though, with his casting off of all women, he might be down?

Hmmm....I tried.

Bashar Teg
fly you should try a dating site instead of trying to trick guys here into giving you the D

Flyattractor
I just looked at your sig pic again....if any one here could give some one a case of the "D'S". I would say it would be you.

Bashar Teg
k but you gotta sweeten me up if you want it. i'm not the masochistic type so you're going about it all wrong.

Flyattractor
"sweeten you up"? Screw that noise. I aint a Lefty Cuck like You. I want you I will just beat you until I think you are ready.

Cause You a CUCK, and I am Mean Mother CUCKER!!!!

Surtur
Hmmm....I tried.

He's not gay man, but he totally wants you to "try" another dude. He seems a little too excited about you doing so.

Robtard
He's not gay man, but he totally wants you to "try" another dude. He seems a little too excited about you doing so.

^
Surtur had an erection while typing that out. It is known.

Bashar Teg

do you often fantasize about robtard "trying" another dude? are you that other dude in this fantasy, or are you the voyeur type?

Surtur
Lol you guys can say all you want. You two talk about dicks more than anyone else here.

Robtard
Lol you guys can say all you want. You two talk about dicks more than anyone else here.

And it turns you on, glad we've come full circle

Adam_PoE
. . . I have a solid 10" . . .

I am skeptical.

I did not even notice the quote in his signature until he brought it up.

Robtard
Oh, what a quote. What a quote that was.

BackFire
Amazing thread. Pure gold.

Surtur
I just love the willful ignorance. Never gets old. Pin this thread.

Bashar Teg
all that "you're a cuck, he's a cuck, all of you are cucks" was just more of you projecting. laughing out loud

Surtur
You seem obsessed with me lol. Cuz a girl cheated on me and afterwards I said I wouldn't forgive so much as a kiss? This triggers you?

Bashar Teg
it amuses me that you made this "no kissing" rule, because all i can conclude is that some girl had first convinced you that it was okay,
and that you didn't need to worry about her making out with her guy friends, and you were like
http://i.imgur.com/49aMMjR.jpg

Surtur
Lol...man you are melting down over this. I feel like I hit a nerve?

Robtard
it amuses me that you made this "no kissing" rule, because all i can conclude is that some girl had first convinced you that it was okay,
and that you didn't need to worry about her making out with her guy friends, and you were like
http://i.imgur.com/49aMMjR.jpg

^
This is likely exactly what happened.

Surtur
No Rob, but it was a nice try. You have likely maintained Steve's crush on you.

Bashar Teg
just so you know, all those 'guy friends' she was 'just kissing'...they were all plowing her. hope you got tested.

Robtard
http://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.clublexus.com-vbulletin/468x529/80-3p1p5u_f9c3452c350d1f7f5f7216228b75195d7d1c8b24.jpg

Steve Zodiac

And they all ended because of the kissing rule Surt?

Flyattractor
If you get what you wanted on the first date , why go back.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Sable

Thank you!

Flyattractor
Thank you!
Coming from a HomoPhobic Hater like you I am sure he will take it as a compliment.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Coming from a HomoPhobic Hater like you I am sure he will take it as a compliment. Calm down Fly, try not to get us all noticing your mental health issues again.

Flyattractor
But me and my inner voices love to read your posts.

Afro Cheese
IDK...I really wouldn't appreciate my wife kissing another man. lol that doesn't mean that she wouldn't appreciate it. stop being so selfish!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>