Court Concedes DNC Rigged Primary against Sanders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
DNC Primary Rigged

Surtur

Robtard
It's fine if you want to take this as gospel, but at least be consistent going forward and take all "assumed" truths as truth. Thanks in advance thumb up

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
It's fine if you want to take this as gospel, but at least be consistent going forward and take all "assumed" truths as truth. Thanks in advance thumb up

Wait, you think it wasn't rigged against Bernie? I thought you knew it was. I mean, isn't it pretty obvious by now?

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
Wait, you think it wasn't rigged against Bernie? I thought you knew it was. I mean, isn't it pretty obvious by now?

Considering I've said something like '**** the DNC for what they did to Bernie' back when Clinton won the nom and you responded to that, not sure why you're asking now.

But I was referring to Surtur's double-standard of "assumed" information. Going forward I hope he takes it all as truth, as he does here.

Sable
I dont remember that post, but cool, they did **** him over badly.

BackFire
Schultz needs to go play in raw sewage.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

You telling others to be consistent....lol. Too funny.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire
Schultz needs to go play in raw sewage.

Isn't that a Sexist Comment?

Adam_PoE
Courts do not concede anything.

Sable
Aw look its one of those tryhards that think Bernie waa treated fairly. Adam I forgot you were pretty much the only die hard Hillary voter here. How much this must suck for youlaughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Come back when you understand how courts work and what they do.

Surtur
Aw look its one of those tryhards that think Bernie waa treated fairly. Adam I forgot you were pretty much the only die hard Hillary voter here. How much this must suck for youlaughing out loud

Word is Debbie is awfully paranoid these days. Running from reporters, etc.

Sable
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Come back when you understand how courts work and what they do.

Come back when you can read Mr 1%

Adam_PoE
Come back when you can read Mr 1%

Apparently, you cannot read, because you do not even know what concede means, let alone understand basic civics.

Sable
You didnt even read the article.

Nice lie in the other thread. Snake.

Adam_PoE

Sable
Pathetic attempt to move goal posts cause you cant admit Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz rigged itthumb up

Adam_PoE
Pathetic attempt to move goal posts cause you cant admit Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz rigged itthumb up

Here is my first post in the thread:

Courts do not concede anything.

By all means, where did I move the goal post?

Sable

Adam_PoE

Sable
Nah you cant read. Kindly fck off

Adam_PoE
Well, one of us cannot, and it is fairly obvious to those of us who can, who that person is.

Sable
Why is why you keep lying

Surtur

Silent Master
He's playing word games so he doesn't have to deal with what the court said. it's rather sad.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's playing word games so he doesn't have to deal with what the court said. it's rather sad.

Indeed, but it's not gonna fly.

Adam: what is your opinion on what the court said?

Sable

Exaxtly what I said. Adam is a Clinton loyalist and hated Bernie, which explains his pathetic behavior.

Adam_PoE

What is sad is the notion that anyone should trust the reading comprehension of someone who does not even have a basic command of the English language.

Surtur
What is sad is the notion that anyone should trust the reading comprehension of someone who does not even have a basic command of the English language.

Your thoughts on what the court said are what?

Bashar Teg
awful

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
awful

https://media.giphy.com/media/NEvPzZ8bd1V4Y/giphy.gif

Surtur
Lol triggered across multiple threads, awesome.

Bashar Teg
triggered? why? i gave an answer.

Surtur
triggered? why? i gave an answer.

Oh you're so very triggered lol. You threw a fit over me using the word awful, it's why you are going around using it as a response lol.

Make no mistake: I'm not asking you to cease this behavior.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh you're so very triggered lol. You threw a fit over me using the word awful, it's why you are going around using it as a response lol.

Make no mistake: I'm not asking you to cease this behavior.

i forgot that it's only okay when you do it. i just keep forgetting those special manbaby rules that everyone except for you has to adhere to.
maybe post a thread listing all your special snowflake rules, and the mods can sticky it? would save a lot of confusion and hassle.

Surtur
i forgot that it's only okay when you do it. i just keep forgetting those special manbaby rules that everyone except for you has to adhere to.
maybe post a thread listing all your special snowflake rules, and the mods can sticky it? would save a lot of confusion and hassle.

Lol did you truly think this excuse would fly? You're obviously quite triggered over the usage of the word, it is plain to see.

I don't care if you use it, but I'm not going to ignore the reason why lol. You. Are. Triggered.

Adam_PoE
Indeed, but it's not gonna fly.

Oh, yeah? Who is going to enforce that, you?

Adam: what is your opinion on what the court said?

My opinion is that you and Sable do not understand what the court said. From the article he posted, and you selectively quoted from:

In other words, the court did not find any evidence of wrongdoing. Rather, it is a procedural move in a civil proceeding to accept the truth of the claim of the plaintiffs in order to assess whether they were materially injured. And upon evaluation, the court found that they were not, and dismissed the entire suit. You two would know that if you had bothered to read the article in full instead of once again falling for the click bait headline.

Surtur
I never said it was evidence lol. I will ask one final time: what do you think of what the court said?

Adam_PoE
I never said it was evidence lol. I will ask one final time: what do you think of what the court said?

No shit. I did not say you did. I said you did not understand what the court said. And I stand by that.

Surtur
No shit. I did not say you did. I said you did not understand what the court said. And I stand by that.

One more time: what do you think about what the court said?

Bashar Teg
awful. just awful. super-awful.

Surtur
awful. just awful. super-awful.

Lol your meltdown is spectacular.

Bashar Teg
nope. that's just you projecting your stunted little feelz again.

Adam_PoE
One more time: what do you think about what the court said?

Here is a better question: What do you think the court said? Because you do not seem to understand it.

Surtur
Here is a better question: What do you think the court said? Because you do not seem to understand it.

I've asked you 3 times, now I'm asking you a 4th: what is your opinion on what the court said?

Surtur
nope. that's just you projecting your stunted little feelz again.

I see, and when it's you claiming others are melting down, same deal correct? Or special rules?

Bashar Teg
adam, just say "awful". in fact answer every one of his questions with "awful".
i learned from surt that this is apparently a detailed and sufficient answer for...well...everything, really.

Surtur
adam, just say "awful". in fact answer every one of his questions with "awful".
i learned from surt that this is apparently a detailed and sufficient answer for...well...everything, really.

This is a possible answer. It would show he is triggered, but it would be acceptable.

Adam_PoE
I've asked you 3 times, now I'm asking you a 4th: what is your opinion on what the court said?

And I have asked you one time. So what?

The judge sided against Sanders supporters, finding their case without merit. The court, in a procedural move, had to presume for the sake of argument that the accusations of the Plaintiffs were true, in order to assess their claims, and dismiss the suit. The author knew idiots like you and Sable are too dumb to understand that, and posted a nice click bait headline for you to fall for.

What is your opinion of that?

Surtur
And I have asked you one time. So what?

The judge sided against Sanders supporters, finding their case without merit. The court, in a procedural move, had to presume for the sake of argument that the accusations of the Plaintiffs were true, in order to assess their claims, and dismiss the suit. The author knew idiots like you and Sable are too dumb to understand that, and posted a nice click bait headline for you to fall for.

What is your opinion of that?

My opinion is it shouldn't have taken 4 times to get an answer. My opinion is also that there is nothing wrong with what you said, they didn't say they had evidence or anything like that. They did indeed assume it.

Now I feel what I just posted was not necessarily unreasonable. Will people whine over it?

Bashar Teg
The author knew idiots like you and Sable are too dumb to understand that, and posted a nice click bait headline for you to fall for.

http://i.imgur.com/D4ysFmy.jpg

that's exactly what happened. headline knee-jerking as usual, and he never read the article.

Adam_PoE
My opinion is it shouldn't have taken 4 times to get an answer. My opinion is also that there is nothing wrong with what you said, they didn't say they had evidence or anything like that. They did indeed assume it.

Now I feel what I just posted was not necessarily unreasonable. Will people whine over it?

Nice back track:

Surtur
http://i.imgur.com/D4ysFmy.jpg

that's exactly what happened. headline knee-jerking as usual, and he never read the article.

Well you said it, it must be true.

Bashar Teg
the evidence is clear that you did not read the article, so yes it is correct. you gonna cry about it now, babyman?

Surtur
the evidence is clear that you did not read the article, so yes it is correct. you gonna cry about it now, babyman?

Ohh? Quote back the clear evidence. Clear evidence is not based on implications, mind you.

Sable

He is a clown. We cant expect much more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.