The 9 Most Badass Bible Verses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

Patient_Leech
Well, I can't get to the Cracked website at work, so don't know when I'll get around to seeing this. But yeah, it's been a while since I've been to that site. It used to have some amusing shit.

Surtur
There is also this crazy ass cartoon featuring Samson and it really doesn't f*ck around lol. As in, dude murders a whole boatload of people, sometimes for the smallest slight.

vVCrt2GBlLc

You can see in this clip some people make a wager with Samson and they cheat and win. Samson is pissed but says he will honor their deal and give them what they won(clothes). He goes out and murders 30 random people for their clothes lol. This is a movie for kids.

NewGuy01
Lmao wtf is with this super cheery music? Yay for mass murder!?

*Dun dun dun dun dana da!*

"When they killed Shara I avenged her death, killing more than a thousand Philistiiiiines! She may have deceived me but nobody kills the woman I intend to be miiiiine!"

*Dun dun dun dun dana da!*

Adam_PoE

Afro Cheese

YousufKhan1212
I'm glad I'm only following Jesus's example and not practising any other Biblical passages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.