London Bombing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
22 Injured

Surtur
A horrible situation, thankfully nobody was killed.

Scribble

Patient_Leech
Jesus H Christ!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
A horrible situation, thankfully nobody was killed.

thumb up

Robtard
Heard on the radio while driving, luckily only the detonator went off and the main explosives.

shiv
omg

so not only does it cost an arm and a leg for a london underground all day all zone ticket

it could cost you your continued good looks

Surtur
I wonder who did it. I heard on the radio they have surveillance of the guy.

carthage
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/isis-london-attack-bomb-tube-parsons-green-terror-claims-responsibility-latest-news-updates-a7949681.html

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/isis-london-attack-bomb-tube-parsons-green-terror-claims-responsibility-latest-news-updates-a7949681.html

Because of how sloppy this was I wonder if ISIS isn't just taking credit for something some pathetic Islamic radicals did.

But yeah, it's most likely Islam related. I'm not surprised.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Jesus H Christ!

You have Proof?

Sable
Liberals flipped out a trump said it was terorrism, only to find out it was terrorism. Huff post had to change their homepage quick.

jaden101
Imagine being such a shitey failure of a terrorist that you bomb a packed underground train at rush hour and kill precisely nobody.

Flyattractor
That is PRECISELY the kind of Terrorist the World needs more of..

Of course you could feel "Sorry" for the dumb scmuck in the after life. OH I am Sorry . You will NOT be getting your 70 Virgins. We don't consider it SUICIDE when it is due to you being a DumbAss...

Sable
Originally posted by jaden101
Imagine being such a shitey failure of a terrorist that you bomb a packed underground train at rush hour and kill precisely nobody.

God willing

meep-meep
Ugh. I'm not neutral about any form of extremism. If that happened in my district...

I'm glad nobody died but the injuries are going to last. Live in a big city? No thanks.

Flyattractor
Yes. This kind of thing should only happen to Rural People. They are used to losing limbs and such way more then soft city people.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. This kind of thing should only happen to Rural People. They are used to losing limbs and such way more then soft city people.

/sarcasm

Noted.

Flyattractor
If you did it in an actual note book, I would then be more impressed.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101

I hope they catch the guy, because remember the rules of this horrid horrid religion: kill some infidels and it wipes the slate clean, you get 'dem virgins. His epic failure can now only be remedied in the eyes of his religion by causing actual death.

Originally posted by Sable
Liberals flipped out a trump said it was terorrism, only to find out it was terrorism. Huff post had to change their homepage quick.

Indeed and I just hope for their sake it doesn't turn out the authorities in London had even an *inkling* that this dude was radicalized, etc. because that is essentially what Trump said about Scotland Yard.

Beniboybling
Making shit up is still making shit up. Even if it turns out to be correct. facepalm

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Making shit up is still making shit up. Even if it turns out to be correct. facepalm

I'm not arguing with you here. I actually do not feel Trump should have tweeted what he did at the time he did. But if it turns out Trump was right on both counts it means he won't hesitate to do it in the future.

Beniboybling
Then more fool him. sad

meep-meep
If you did it in an actual note book, I would then be more impressed.

I guess it's fortunate that I'm not concerned with impressing you.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by meep-meep
I guess it's fortunate that I'm not concerned with impressing you.

Good for you Sport. Never try to reach for the unattainable.

Dreams are for losers.

meep-meep
Good for you Sport. Never try to reach for the unattainable.

I'm not being sarcastic.

Dreams are for losers.

If you would like to talk without layered sarcasm I am so willing and able.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by meep-meep
If you would like to talk without layered sarcasm I am so willing and able.

....I don't think I can any more.....

meep-meep
....I don't think I can any more.....

You're thinking too hard.

Flyattractor
No. Not Really. Sarcasm is my Default Setting. I have to put in actual effort to NOT be Sarcastic.

meep-meep
Rock on with your sarcastic self. I'm straightforward. Each their own.

Flyattractor
Much like the London Tube. I prefer life with a curve or two.

meep-meep
If you like cringe worthy comedians, I recommend David Attell. The delivery is second to none. Check it out.

Flyattractor
Insomniac was a great show.

meep-meep
Insomniac was a great show. thumb up check out his stand up.

Flyattractor
OH I have Good and Raunchy Stuff. Also Very SARCASTIC at times.

He should do a show in London to help levitate some of the stress of the recent Tube Bombings.

Dave's view on things can be very healthy.

meep-meep
OH I have Good and Raunchy Stuff. Also Very SARCASTIC at times.

He should do a show in London to help levitate some of the stress of the recent Tube Bombings.

Dave's view on things can be very healthy.

Best comedian ever. Imo. He's probably not going to do a benefit show for the bombing though. But his humor does help to heal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.