Wow, what the hell happened to the GDF forum in the past day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
God himself must have spread his ass cheeks apart and pinched off a steamer on this forum.

We have an utter Newbie in Thorne who apparently cannot see that he is judging people he has never met as "economic slaves" because they choose not to live in cities, because in his mind they are stupid people. Never mind the obvious logical fallacy of over generalization of such a statement, he cannot possibly know or prove what these people do or do not know. Then there is the fact that his stance under minds everything to do with equal choice, and by cutting entire populations right to vote pretty much destroys every foundation America was built on.

THEN we have Surter and Quan going at it over.... of all things TRUMP and the Russian connection. I swear, it's like reading a bad James Bond meets Rambo fanfic.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZakjFOJ1sew/T2xc2qEf33I/AAAAAAAALyg/j6siDqs_wDQ/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/Golden-Turd-Award.jpg

Bashar Teg
because it was totally different here before yesterday.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Nah, just the intensity went up with the new challengers I guess.

Bashar Teg
we just witnessed surt try to deflect from russiagate to that old yoda vs khan versus thread.
were you surprised/shocked? i wasn't. GDF has been an anti-intellectual cess pool for years, bruh.

Darkstorm Zero
we just witnessed surt try to deflect from russiagate to that old yoda vs khan versus thread.
were you surprised/shocked? i wasn't. GDF has been an anti-intellectual cess pool for years, bruh.

I knew it was bad.. really bad, but I never would have guessed it would have been THAT bad! That's beyond gangrenous and well into the realms of necrosis...

Surtur
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I knew it was bad.. really bad, but I never would have guessed it would have been THAT bad! That's beyond gangrenous and well into the realms of necrosis...

Lol Dark you are now going to realize how it is even worse than you thought. What was just said to you was a lie lol. They say I tried to shift the discussion to talking about a versus thread, nope. I pointed out the BS Quan pulls in every thread, and named the most popular one. It wasn't an attempt to shift the discussion.

But because they have no argument(or concept of what treason is) they need to play dumb and act like I was trying to shift the discussion into stuff about a versus thread.

You can go see for yourself. You can also see how I am called dumb repeatedly despite one person not actually being aware of what treason is in the USA lol.

It's why it is a mistake to ever try to seriously debate them.

quanchi112
Begging others to approve of his piss poor debating arguments. Truly sad.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Begging others to approve of his piss poor debating arguments. Truly sad.

You see what I mean, Dark? Nobody begged you for anything. Or said you needed to approve. I told you what happened and told you that you could go see it for yourself, and this is the response lol.

So Quan demonstrated perfectly why this place is the way it is. Unintentionally, no doubt, but still.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, gimme a sec to see if I can rerail this....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
You see what I mean, Dark? Nobody begged you for anything. Or said you needed to approve. I told you what happened and told you that you could go see it for yourself, and this is the response lol.

So Quan demonstrated perfectly why this place is the way it is. Unintentionally, no doubt, but still. Hey, you don't know what treason is I then post the definition you then pretend that doesn't count. Then you change the subject and insult. Awful debating 101.

Surtur
Ok, gimme a sec to see if I can rerail this....

? It hasn't been derailed. Not only did I answer you, Quan gave a perfect example of why.

Darkstorm Zero
No, I meant the original thread.

Thorne
God himself must have spread his ass cheeks apart and pinched off a steamer on this forum.

drama much

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Thorne
drama much

Perhps, but no less accurate as a descriptor. There was a time long ago when this forum was good. Even the GDF wasn't a cesspit of vomitus. That was usually reserved for the OTF. These days, one of my favourite forums is dead, and 2 others are shitholes.

Drama? Maybe, but justified.

Thorne
relax, youll live longer

Darkstorm Zero
relax, youll live longer

Doubtful in this place. Besides, this is just me poking fun at situations. You havn't seen me get worked up wink

Thorne
really? you get all sweaty and intense?

cool

Darkstorm Zero
really? you get all sweaty and intense?

cool

Nah, not really :P

I do get a little aggro at deliberately stupid things tho.

Sin I AM

Impediment
Moved to the OTF because this isn't a GDF thread.

riv6672
^^^ah that explains it.

I was gonna ask
"why ask in the OTF? There's like 8 regulars here, 7 of them never even leave 1 thread, and the other one (me) couldnt give a shit about the GDF". laughing

Thorne
i shook them up

just a little

cool

Scribble
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^ah that explains it.

I was gonna ask
"why ask in the OTF? There's like 8 regulars here, 7 of them never even leave 1 thread, and the other one (me) couldnt give a shit about the GDF". laughing Hey, I leave that thread! Sometimes...

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by riv6672
There's like 8 regulars here, 7 of them never even leave 1 thread, and the other one (me) couldnt give a shit about the GDF". laughing

::Ahem::

https://68.media.tumblr.com/569b2da4232718c97569585ca8ff68a4/tumblr_own5k8KaDR1w0433po1_250.gif

Nuke Nixon
What happened to the entire board?

Why is there so much hostility and mistrust and trolling?

Just curious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.