KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Wow, what the hell happened to the GDF forum in the past day?

Wow, what the hell happened to the GDF forum in the past day?
Started by: Darkstorm Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Wow, what the hell happened to the GDF forum in the past day?

God himself must have spread his ass cheeks apart and pinched off a steamer on this forum.

We have an utter Newbie in Thorne who apparently cannot see that he is judging people he has never met as "economic slaves" because they choose not to live in cities, because in his mind they are stupid people. Never mind the obvious logical fallacy of over generalization of such a statement, he cannot possibly know or prove what these people do or do not know. Then there is the fact that his stance under minds everything to do with equal choice, and by cutting entire populations right to vote pretty much destroys every foundation America was built on.

THEN we have Surter and Quan going at it over.... of all things TRUMP and the Russian connection. I swear, it's like reading a bad James Bond meets Rambo fanfic.

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sep 19th, 2017 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 01:57 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

because it was totally different here before yesterday.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Nah, just the intensity went up with the new challengers I guess.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:01 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

we just witnessed surt try to deflect from russiagate to that old yoda vs khan versus thread.
were you surprised/shocked? i wasn't. GDF has been an anti-intellectual cess pool for years, bruh.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

we just witnessed surt try to deflect from russiagate to that old yoda vs khan versus thread.
were you surprised/shocked? i wasn't. GDF has been an anti-intellectual cess pool for years, bruh.

I knew it was bad.. really bad, but I never would have guessed it would have been THAT bad! That's beyond gangrenous and well into the realms of necrosis...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I knew it was bad.. really bad, but I never would have guessed it would have been THAT bad! That's beyond gangrenous and well into the realms of necrosis...

Lol Dark you are now going to realize how it is even worse than you thought. What was just said to you was a lie lol. They say I tried to shift the discussion to talking about a versus thread, nope. I pointed out the BS Quan pulls in every thread, and named the most popular one. It wasn't an attempt to shift the discussion.

But because they have no argument(or concept of what treason is) they need to play dumb and act like I was trying to shift the discussion into stuff about a versus thread.

You can go see for yourself. You can also see how I am called dumb repeatedly despite one person not actually being aware of what treason is in the USA lol.

It's why it is a mistake to ever try to seriously debate them.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Begging others to approve of his piss poor debating arguments. Truly sad.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Begging others to approve of his piss poor debating arguments. Truly sad.

You see what I mean, Dark? Nobody begged you for anything. Or said you needed to approve. I told you what happened and told you that you could go see it for yourself, and this is the response lol.

So Quan demonstrated perfectly why this place is the way it is. Unintentionally, no doubt, but still.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Ok, gimme a sec to see if I can rerail this....

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
You see what I mean, Dark? Nobody begged you for anything. Or said you needed to approve. I told you what happened and told you that you could go see it for yourself, and this is the response lol.

So Quan demonstrated perfectly why this place is the way it is. Unintentionally, no doubt, but still.
Hey, you don't know what treason is I then post the definition you then pretend that doesn't count. Then you change the subject and insult. Awful debating 101.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, gimme a sec to see if I can rerail this....

? It hasn't been derailed. Not only did I answer you, Quan gave a perfect example of why.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:48 PM
Darkstorm Zero

No, I meant the original thread.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:49 PM
Thorne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Wow, what the hell happened to the GDF forum in the past day?

God himself must have spread his ass cheeks apart and pinched off a steamer on this forum.

drama much

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:00 PM
Thorne is currently offline Click here to Send Thorne a Private Message Find more posts by Thorne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Re: Re: Wow, what the hell happened to the GDF forum in the past day?

Originally posted by Thorne
drama much

Perhps, but no less accurate as a descriptor. There was a time long ago when this forum was good. Even the GDF wasn't a cesspit of vomitus. That was usually reserved for the OTF. These days, one of my favourite forums is dead, and 2 others are shitholes.

Drama? Maybe, but justified.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:04 PM
Thorne
Restricted

Account Restricted

relax, youll live longer

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:04 PM
Thorne is currently offline Click here to Send Thorne a Private Message Find more posts by Thorne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

relax, youll live longer

Doubtful in this place. Besides, this is just me poking fun at situations. You havn't seen me get worked up wink

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:10 PM
Thorne
Restricted

Account Restricted

really? you get all sweaty and intense?

cool

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:14 PM
Darkstorm Zero

really? you get all sweaty and intense?

cool

Nah, not really :P

I do get a little aggro at deliberately stupid things tho.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:15 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:19 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Moved to the OTF because this isn't a GDF thread.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:20 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote