Thor Vs Magneto, Vulcan & Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Philosophía
Team 2 roflstomps.

Magneto separates him from the hammer and Black Bolt screams in his face.

Sin I AM

zopzop

ShadowFyre
Thor has taken worse than any one of them can individually dish out. She can survive their best shots but they can't hers.

Also, she can multitask. Hammerblitzing one while shooting lightning at another. And there is always the good old mother storm for her to fall back on.

Not saying she wins necessarily, this is a very rough team. But she has the means to put them down if things go her way.

leonidas
team 2 takes it.

Smurph
Team 2.

Vulcan and Black Bolt are a powerful combo, and Magneto is just strong all around.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor has taken worse than any one of them can individually dish out. She can survive their best shots but they can't hers.

Also, she can multitask. Hammerblitzing one while shooting lightning at another. And there is always the good old mother storm for her to fall back on.

Not saying she wins necessarily, this is a very rough team. But she has the means to put them down if things go her way.

She cant just pull a mother storm out her ass you know

TethAdamTheRock
Yea jane thor

ShadowFyre
She has done it twice so far. And she has only tried twice. So that's a 100% success rate for Everytime she's tried. And going by her limited appearances, she has consistently used hammer blitzes, and the mother storm every time she tried.

It's not like I'm wanking her, everything I said is true. Just like Blue Marvel she has limited appearances but they are very consistent good showings.

I actually don't care for her much because of the downgrading of my favorite character Odinson. But her good speed feat showings and use Mjolnir makes her very competent as far as battle board debates.

Like I said, not saying she wins as I could just as easily, if not moreso make a pretty good argument for the team winning as well.

Damborgson
Jane Thor ? She would get wrecked unless she went mother storm from the start.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Damborgson
Jane Thor ? She would get wrecked unless she went mother storm from the start.

Mother storm?

krisblaze
Either Black Bolt or Vulcan are a solid match on their own. As a team they are too much.

Sin I AM
She has done it twice so far. And she has only tried twice. So that's a 100% success rate for Everytime she's tried. And going by her limited appearances, she has consistently used hammer blitzes, and the mother storm every time she tried.

It's not like I'm wanking her, everything I said is true. Just like Blue Marvel she has limited appearances but they are very consistent good showings.

I actually don't care for her much because of the downgrading of my favorite character Odinson. But her good speed feat showings and use Mjolnir makes her very competent as far as battle board debates.

Like I said, not saying she wins as I could just as easily, if not moreso make a pretty good argument for the team winning as well.

When was the second tine? I only rememner the shiar incident

Originally posted by krisblaze
Either Black Bolt or Vulcan are a solid match on their own. As a team they are too much.

Vulcan is a scrub

ShadowFyre
Against the phoenix

Sin I AM
Against the phoenix

Was that a mother storm? I cant remember. I thought her and Odinson just made a big storm. Could be tight tho

ShadowFyre
And who are you arguing for?

Sin I AM
And who are you arguing for?

Team 1. Vulcan is the weak link.

StiltmanFTW
1 ain't a team stick out tongue

Trio pwns.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1 ain't a team stick out tongue

Trio pwns.

Smurph
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Team 1. Vulcan is the weak link. Vulcan neutralizes all of Thor's energy attacks, blasts, etc. Thor could definitely take him out physically, but he'll have his hands full here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.