Sound and Read familiar?The alt-rights-newest-ploy-trolling-false-symbols

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac

Sable
What % of the population do you think uses 4chan, secondly most of Twitter is liberal.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Sable
What % of the population do you think uses 4chan, secondly most of Twitter is liberal. Stats please and a peer-reviewed study if you have it.

Sable
Based on r/pol compared to r/Donald and other miscellaneous forum on Reddit. It's clear the ideology lies left of center. It's easy to just look at where most of the activity is between the forums.

Steve Zodiac
Based on r/pol compared to r/Donald and other miscellaneous forum on Reddit. It's clear the ideology lies left of center. It's easy to just look at where most of the activity is between the forums. Do you have stats? and that's actually not what the article is about, it's about shifting the Overton window and normalising the abhorrent.

Sable
I don't have stats. But it's clear based on activity, linked news sources, the ideology in r/pol is hard left. And it's millions of users.

Trying to say it isn't hard left is like trying to say I'm far left.

As far as the Nazis, it's like .003% of the population and no one was talking about Nazis and WS a year ago. It's not like this is a recent phenomenon where Nazis are springing up erywhere. You must know that.

Steve Zodiac
I don't have stats. But it's clear based on activity, linked news sources, the ideology in r/pol is hard left. And it's millions of users.

Trying to say it isn't hard left is like trying to say I'm far left.

That's not what the article is about, it's about shifting the Overton window and normalising the abhorrent using the internet.

Sable
I edited.

Steve Zodiac
I don't have stats.

That's fine, then you can't post percentages.

It's not what the article is about anyway, it's about shifting the Overton window and normalising the abhorrent through the misappropriation and association of benign symbolism.

Sable
Ok I read it , I understand you hate the Alt Right. They are just as much of a bunch of idiots and Antifa. The alt right regardless of what the media says is a small % of this country . I suspect the same goes for them in England.

Surtur
Ok I read it , I understand you hate the Alt Right. They are just as much of a bunch of idiots and Antifa. The alt right regardless of what the media says is a small % of this country . I suspect the same goes for them in England.

Bingo.

Steve Zodiac
Ok I read it , I understand you hate the Alt Right. They are just as much of a bunch of idiots and Antifa. The alt right regardless of what the media says is a small % of this country . I suspect the same goes for them in England. You don't have stats or percentages, just an opinion.

Antifa is not mentioned in the article at all.

Percentages are not what the article is about anyway, it's about shifting the Overton window and normalising the abhorrent through the misappropriation and association of benign symbolism.

Flyattractor
Lol...Stevie's obsession with Stats and Percentages is hilarious

ArtificialGlory
As long as dipshits will keep falling for it, the trolls will keep doing it. Remember how they got some people to believe that the OK symbol is a white supremacist gesture? It's pure lulz to the 4channers and I can't even completely blame them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.