Ask A Russkie Anything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Inspired by Genesis-Soldier thread. Tbh i'm just a little bored.

Nuke Nixon
What is the typical Russian view towards the United States?

Surtur
Originally posted by SamZED
Inspired by Genesis-Soldier thread. Tbh i'm just a little bored.

How'd you guys make Hilary Clinton not visit Wisconsin? How'd you guys make the DNC favor her over Bernie? How'd you make her call half of Trump supporters deplorables? How'd you make Jim Comey behave the way he did? How'd you make Bill Clinton meet with Loretta Lynch? How'd you trick her into making an even bigger fool of herself by writing a book? How'd you trick the media into ignoring her faults far more than Trumps? How'd you trick Podesta into making his password "password" ? What is the best vodka? Why'd you guys lie and say you had Hitlers bones?

Share your secrets with me, I pinky swear I will not reveal your secrets.

SamZED
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
What is the typical Russian view towards the United States? Love/hate kind of thing.
An average Russian would probably talk sht about the US in a bar, but not with hatred, more like making fun about other countries kind of way. At the same time an average Russian will be very friendly with you knowing that you're an american, and I am being very honest here.
The cultural difference is not as huge as some believe. Most of today's adults in Russia grew up watching Hollywood movies and very much relate to them and Americans in general.

Sable
What do you think of this Russian collusion narrative the media keeps pushing, and are you tired of seeing Russia get blamed for everything that happens in the world?

SamZED
Originally posted by Surtur
How'd you guys make Hilary Clinton not visit Wisconsin? How'd you guys make the DNC favor her over Bernie? How'd you make her call half of Trump supporters deplorables? How'd you make Jim Comey behave the way he did? How'd you make Bill Clinton meet with Loretta Lynch? How'd you trick her into making an even bigger fool of herself by writing a book? How'd you trick the media into ignoring her faults far more than Trumps? How'd you trick Podesta into making his password "password" ? What is the best vodka? Why'd you guys lie and say you had Hitlers bones?

Share your secrets with me, I pinky swear I will not reveal your secrets. I prefer the "Parliament" brand of vodka, but to each his own. We do have Hitler's bones, we use them as a halloween decoration and on some occasions as a scarecrow for Russian jews. As for Hillary, her life couch is a Russian spy. His advice to hear was "just be yourself". The rest worked itself out.

SamZED
Originally posted by Sable
What do you think of this Russian collusion narrative the media keeps pushing, and are you tired of seeing Russia get blamed for everything that happens in the world? I'll answer this one in a bit. Going home from work.

SamZED
Originally posted by Sable
What do you think of this Russian collusion narrative the media keeps pushing, and are you tired of seeing Russia get blamed for everything that happens in the world? I did find it annoying when basically every late night host ran it as the main story for months. You can only make so many Putin/Trump gay jokes before it gets old. That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if most of the accusations against Russia are proven to be true in regards to its attempts to somehow influence the elections. That would be the time to run with it. Also, our media doesn't report on the collusion thing. Only as a part of some bigger narrative, usually when they want to show that the whole world is "out to get us" for no reason whatsoever.

Surtur
I prefer the "Parliament" brand of vodka, but to each his own. We do have Hitler's bones, we use them as a halloween decoration and on some occasions as a scarecrow for Russian jews. As for Hillary, her life couch is a Russian spy. His advice to hear was "just be yourself". The rest worked itself out.

So what's the deal with the whole Russian bride thing? You ever met someone that was like "yeah my sister was a mail order Russian bride" ?

riv6672
...Tbh i'm just a little bored.
Question answered. thumb up

SamZED
The question being - "why make this thread?"? big grin
So what's the deal with the whole Russian bride thing? You ever met someone that was like "yeah my sister was a mail order Russian bride" ? I have never actually heard of it until you mentioned it. On a completely unrelated note... just got a great business idea. 🤔

Surtur
Have you ever banged any of the members of t.A.T.u.?

Genesis-Soldier
Love/hate kind of thing.
An average Russian would probably talk sht about the US in a bar, but not with hatred, more like making fun about other countries kind of way. At the same time an average Russian will be very friendly with you knowing that you're an american, and I am being very honest here.
The cultural difference is not as huge as some believe. Most of today's adults in Russia grew up watching Hollywood movies and very much relate to them and Americans in general.

so basically the same as us Aussie's

Genesis-Soldier
we often stereotype Russia as a massive country with cold weather. what is the weather like in your local area and where is the coldest town/ state/ area in Russia's Borders ?

SamZED
Have you ever banged any of the members of t.A.T.u.?
Nope. Only one of them is bangable anyway. The other one's meh.

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
so basically the same as us Aussie's
I'd say you have more incommon with Americans culturally. Russians tend to be more reserved until you get to know them. You guys are more open which is a good thing.

we often stereotype Russia as a massive country with cold weather. what is the weather like in your local area and where is the coldest town/ state/ area in Russia's Borders ? I live in Moscow and while it gets pretty cold/snowy during the winter months it's not cold all year round.
During the summer the temperature can get to 25-30 Celcium (77-86 Fahrenheit), you can go out wearing a tank top. But warm weather doesn't last here. Usually 2-3 months. Autumn/Spring is usually windy and it rains often (think London).
Now, during the winter months it's pretty cold and snowy, but not as bad as the stereotype goes. On average the temperature falls to -10 C (14 F) in winter. -20 C sometimes. There can be few days when it reaches -30 C (-22 F) but that's rare. Also, it's not as cold as I remember it being 20 years ago when I was a kid. Still, the weather is not good. I generally don't like cold, yet sometimes get nostalgic about the snowy holiday season. They also decorate the sht of the city and there's always something going on outside.
https://s1.postimg.org/77rwiz6rpb/prazdnichnaya-atmosfera-na-krasnoy-ploschadi.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/1midegii0f/DSC_9476.jpg
Awesome if you're a kid.

Then there are some cities in Russia (like Yakutsk I think) where it's winter 356 days a year and the temperature falls to -60 C. Then there are resorts where it's rarely cold. The country's fuking huge is what I am saying and therefore the climate varies a lot.

Genesis-Soldier
I meant we have common bar talk about America but warm up to the people.

nice weather I suppose, I am Scottish born and spent 1/3rd of my life there and the rest here so your weather sounds pretty beautiful if not consistent

TheOneFirestorm
Can you recall the nane of the longest Haunted House you went inside?

Haunted House as in what persons pay for a kind of entertainment.

SamZED
I meant we have common bar talk about America but warm up to the people.

nice weather I suppose, I am Scottish born and spent 1/3rd of my life there and the rest here so your weather sounds pretty beautiful if not consistent
Ah I see. Yeah, it's like that also.
Do you prefer living in Scotlnd or Australia?

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
Can you recall the nane of the longest Haunted House you went inside?

Haunted House as in what persons pay for a kind of entertainment.
Not sure I uderstad the question. Haunted House as in an Amusement Park attraction? Think this is the only kind of haunted houses I know.

Nuke Nixon
Popular snacks found only in Russia/Eastern Europe?

SamZED
There's bublik. A type of bread rings. Sort of like bagel, but not exactly. Also, sushki. Simillar, but smaller and dry. Can't say they're as popular as they used to be, but it's a traditional Russian/Ukranian/Belarusian treat.

Nuke Nixon
Russians seen on Travel shows seem so serious, is that accurate about the typical populace?

SamZED
Yes, it's very accurate. But only on the surface. Meaning you won't find strangers greeting each other or even smiling. That usually goes for public transportation and even staff in cafes/restaurants. Not in our culture for some reason. I especially notice that after coming back from abroad. But that seriousness immediately goes away once you get to know the person or even once you get acquainted with a stranger. Many people here have this weird facade of seriousness that is dropped rather quickly.

Nuke Nixon
What is something you don't have in Russia that you wished you did?

SamZED
You'll find anything here as long as you have the money to pay for it.
So I would say a higher standard of living in regrds to salary/pensions etc.
Also, some basic freedoms that exist here, but aren't as extensive as I wish they were.

Nuke Nixon
Do you think most Russians would be happier if the infrastructure (buildings, roads, etc) were newer, or are most people happy the way things are?

SamZED
Infrustructure in major cities is actually pretty good. That's one of the few things they willingly spend a lot of money from the budget. Most welcome it. As for smaller cities, I think that'd make them happy.

Nuke Nixon
If you could design your dream house (money and materials were abundantly available) what would it look like?

SamZED
I'm not very original in this case. A kickass mansion with it's own beach access. Two floors, a fountain as you get through the main entrance (Scarface style), several bedrooms, an office, an inside pool that flows into an outside pool with a great view, and a large open terrace on the second floor. A pool room would be nice too. So nothing too fancy. big grin

Nuke Nixon
Who would you rather have leading your country, other than Putin?

Nuke Nixon
What in your opinion is an interesting city other than Moscow?

Surtur
How much propaganda about the 2016 election did you personally put on social media?

Nuke Nixon
What is the best Russian made car?

Raisen
do the females go all hairy or do they shave their bushes generally. i always thought russian women had hairy vags

SamZED
Who would you rather have leading your country, other than Putin?
I don't have any particular candidate in mind that'd qualify. The opposition leader is almost as shady as Putin himself. But seeing a fresh face would be nice.

What in your opinion is an interesting city other than Moscow?
I haven't been all over Russia, but St. Petersburg comes to mind, mostly because it is so unlike Moscow. Feels more like a city in Frace than Russia.

SamZED
How much propaganda about the 2016 election did you personally put on social media?
I once photoshopped a pic of Putin on a dollar bill and dissiminated it all over the US.
Serious answer - none.

SamZED
What is the best Russian made car? Volga used to be the sht decades ago. These days Lada is the best one and it sucks. Russia is good only with trucks. UAZ for example.

SamZED
Originally posted by Raisen
do the females go all hairy or do they shave their bushes generally. i always thought russian women had hairy vags
Nah, they shave. It is rare to ecnounter killer bushes.

Nuke Nixon
Have you fired an AK-47? I've always wanted to.

Nuke Nixon
Would you (Have you) join the Russian Army?

SamZED
Have you fired an AK-47? I've always wanted to.
Sorry for a late reply.

I have, years ago. It is also the only assault rifle i've fired so I don't have anything to compare it to.

Would you (Have you) join the Russian Army? I would, but I haven't. Also, it's mandatory here.

Lone Gunman
Would You Date Chechen or Dargins Girl?

SamZED
Sure. Might be tricky though because often they come from strict Muslim families and marry other Chechens/dargins only. I just feel I'd be incompatible with their families which would be a problem for them.

Lone Gunman
Does Russia have government social programs like Medicare?

SamZED
Originally posted by Lone Gunman
Does Russia have government social programs like Medicare? It does have social programs for handicapped people, elderly, large families etc. Example - my grandfather had an issue with his lungs and got hospitalized. Stayed in a hospital for over a week while being treated and didn't have to pay a cent. At the same time, free medical care is not as good as if you paid for it.

Nuke Nixon
What video games are popular in Russia... other than Tetris?

Nuke Nixon
Gimme some good Russian swears!

Nuke Nixon
How many dash cams has your car crashed into?

Nuke Nixon
How much snow have you gotten?

SamZED
Sorry for the long replies, was travelling for the holidays.

What video games are popular in Russia... other than Tetris?
All of them. Video games is one of the things Russia's been importing for years and pretty much any game that is released in States or Japan is simultaneously released in Russia. I personally have been playing consoles all my life. As for the most popular ones I'd say all the major hits when they're released like Skyrim, GTA. I think Fifa is big here, but I don't much care for it.

Gimme some good Russian swears!
Here are some basic and commonly used ones:
Sooka - b!tch
Moodak - dumb fuk (loose translation)
Pidr - F@g
Idi na khuy - F you or go F yourself (literal translation - go sit on a dick)

How many dash cams has your car crashed into?
Noone miffed

How much snow have you gotten?
In Moscow we barely got any. It just started snowing few days ago. Or more accurately - it's been snowing for weeks now but it's been too warm for it to actually cover anything. But as of this morning the streets are covered in a very thin layer of snow.

Nuke Nixon
Do you prefer writing in English character or Cyrillic?

SamZED
English for keyboard, Cyrillic when handwritten. Not sure why.

Nuke Nixon
What do you miss most about your past?

Nuke Nixon
If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?

Nuke Nixon
What's something extremely popular in Russia that everyone seems to like but you just can't get into?

SamZED
What do you miss most about your past?
Childhood nostalgia. Simplier times. Didn't take much to be happy.

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
Preferably some developed country with a more friendly climate. Also, I wouldn't mind trying my luck in England/Canada/US.

What's something extremely popular in Russia that everyone seems to like but you just can't get into?
Putin. Also, soccer.

Nuke Nixon
The thing that last shocked you?

Nuke Nixon
Ever have dreams that come true later on?

Nuke Nixon
Last time someone had a bad opinion of you?

Nuke Nixon

TheOneFirestorm
Ah I see. Yeah, it's like that also.
Do you prefer living in Scotlnd or Australia?

Not sure I uderstad the question. Haunted House as in an Amusement Park attraction? Think this is the only kind of haunted houses I know.

Other haunted houses are investigated by Ghosthunters, and other similar tv shows.

TheOneFirestorm
What is a memorable awful line in a feature movie that you saw?

Nuke Nixon

SamZED

Nuke Nixon
See any trans people in your city?

SamZED
No, tbh not the best city to live in for the LGBT community. St.Petersburg is supposed to be a step up from Moscow and even it's terrible in that regard.

Nuke Nixon
Sure it's not for everyone but you wanna town/area just jam-packed with cute trans girls go down to Antioquia Columbia around Medellin, aye carumba!

SamZED
I've been to Thailand recently. They have a street called bangla road. I'm guessing it's similar. They do shows and stuff, plus sexual services. Not my thing but the street is definitely worth seeing.

Nuke Nixon
I've had my fill of the Orient after the Philippines and Japan, no desire to ever go back.

What country have you visited that you immediately went "Nope!"

SamZED
I've traveled plenty and can't say I have ever had that "nope" feeling towards any country. Obviously, there are some where i'd never consider living in (Thailand is one of them), but within the framework of the trip I have always enjoyed the experience. I'm not particularly fornd of Turkey.

Nuke Nixon
What's the local crime scene like?

My cousin got robbed this morning. A guy fell on the ice in the driveway, so he goes out to see if the guy is ok then the guy pulls a gun and demands his wallet and phone.

In his own freaking driveway, man. Freaking maniacs roaming around this world I tells ya.

SamZED
What's the local crime scene like?

My cousin got robbed this morning. A guy fell on the ice in the driveway, so he goes out to see if the guy is ok then the guy pulls a gun and demands his wallet and phone.

In his own freaking driveway, man. Freaking maniacs roaming around this world I tells ya.
Getting a gun is not as easy here. So when a robbery happens it's usually you being surrounded in an alley by 3-4 guys after wondering into a bad neighborhood. However, things like that don't happen often here. I think this last happened to me when I was in middle school.

Nuke Nixon
Here's an easy one... what's your favorite kind of ice cream or frozen treat?

Nuke Nixon
When is Russia going to take over the US?

Getting tired of not hearing Hind gunships fly over and the soothing sounds of Ak-47 gunfire.

SamZED
Here's an easy one... what's your favorite kind of ice cream or frozen treat?
Nothing original. Chocolate or salted caramel. Either ice cream or frozen yogurt.

When is Russia going to take over the US?

Getting tired of not hearing Hind gunships fly over and the soothing sounds of Ak-47 gunfire.
Putin's election is in March so late April/early May. Might be pastponed till June so that we could catch the Infinity War premiere with no interruptions. After that you're screwed.

Nuke Nixon
Not I will be screwed, things pop off the next morning I'm a Canadian.

Nuke Nixon
So your government doesn't allow gays and other deviants, how does that make your general population feel, they ok with that?

SamZED
So your government doesn't allow gays and other deviants, how does that make your general population feel, they ok with that?
Yes, unfortunately. The vast majority is ok with it as they view it as some sort of perversion. But excluding Chechniya (which is its own country really) very few people are actually hostile towards gay people. Instead they see it as funny or gross. And it's not really "not allowed". There are gay clubs in the city and nobody's setting them on fire or shutting them down. It's a "keep it to yourself as a private business and it'll be fine" type of mentality. Another problem is that Russia's become a sort of international pariah in that regard which is a bad thing because it's now causing backlash among people, and even those who were indifferent now go "oh yeah? Well, screw you f@ggots, we don't need you in our country anyway". Sounds gloomy, but there is some improvement. Especially among young people. Whether the Goverment wants it or not people grow up with the internet and are exposed to various ways of thinking. We watch western movies/shows etc. So some figure it out for themselves. And I have personally had conversations about rights/equality with people that you'd never expect to have progressive views, many of them surprised me and were open to debate at the very least.. To sum it up I think it'll get better and we'll catch up in a decade or two. And pop culture plays a huge part in it btw. Right now we are where your parents/grandparents were but slowly improving.

Nuke Nixon
How bad do Russians want to wipe the Chinese off the face of the Earth?

SamZED
They don't afaik. We have more tourists from China visiting here than from any other country. Maybe they're slowly taking over.

Nuke Nixon
What's your take on Israel, should the US continue backing them?

Nuke Nixon
On a scale of one to ten, how clean is your room?

Nuke Nixon
Does vintage stuff appeal to you?

Nuke Nixon

Nuke Nixon
Music type you find yourself listening to most?

Nuke Nixon

Nuke Nixon
Which mystical creature do you feel represents you the most?

SamZED

Nuke Nixon
A sock for you.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91QMmfShH%2BL._SY450_.jpg

TheOneFirestorm
Have you had a bad haircut, and if yes what was it?

Nuke Nixon
Are there gay hairstylists in Russia?

SamZED
A sock for you.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91QMmfShH%2BL._SY450_.jpg

Thanks. big grin But now you gotta to trick an old rich wizard into givving it to me.

SamZED
Have you had a bad haircut, and if yes what was it?
No, I am boring when it comes to haircuts. Don't experiment. But when I was a kid my hair looked like a blond hairy helmet. It was pretty bad.

Are there gay hairstylists in Russia?
Not sure what's a gay hair style. A lot of people have some crazy looking haircuts. Spikey, weird colored etc.

Nuke Nixon
No I mean a hair stylist in a salon that happens to be gay, there's quite a few in this country... tons actually.

Nuke Nixon
You're blonde?

Nuke Nixon
https://78.media.tumblr.com/3c0e43c3ee7edb851097a060cd5afd12/tumblr_of851nm1Bv1um2igbo2_r1_500.gif

SamZED
Is that the new Ghostbusters movie? Haven't actually seen it yet. Heard a lot of uncomplimebtary reviews.

No I mean a hair stylist in a salon that happens to be gay, there's quite a few in this country... tons actually.
Oh stylIST. My bad. Yeah, I've seen many who looked/acted stereotypically gay. Didn't ask if they actually were though.

You're blonde? Used to be as a kid. Now it's a bit darker.

Nuke Nixon
Is that the new Ghostbusters movie? Haven't actually seen it yet. Heard a lot of uncomplimebtary reviews.

It's ok as long as you forget any other Ghostbusters movies exist.

Don't ask don't tell

Lot of blonde Russians or is that a movie cliche?

SamZED
It's ok as long as you forget any other Ghostbusters movies exist.

Don't ask don't tell It's not that. I'm not comfortable asking people personal questions until I get to know them. And in Russia asking a stranger that most likely will be interpreted as an insult. Also, DADT would be an improvement compared to our existing military policy.

No, it's the truth. Lots of blonds everywhere.

Nuke Nixon
What kind of furniture do you have? What's your favorite chair? What's your dream battlestation (computer area) ?

SamZED
What kind of furniture do you have? What's your favorite chair? What's your dream battlestation (computer area) ?
Nothing too fancy. And I don't have a favorite chair. Because I am not 90. stick out tongue I do have a favorite spot at the dining table. Don't know why, just feels like the right angle to me. And since I mostly play on consoles and not computers my gaming area consists of a TV and a comfy sofa and a table for drinks/snacks. Enough for me.

Genesis-Soldier
why wont Putin give out details about what happened to hitler ?

what was it that you russians did with the body ?

also, what does a food selection of a standard russian bbq look like?

Nuke Nixon
what does a food selection of a standard russian bbq look like?

Answered you own question.

SamZED
why wont Putin give out details about what happened to hitler ?

also, what does a food selection of a standard russian bbq look like?
Because there is no body. Hitler fled to Antarctica. There he discovered a secret of immortality, shaved his moustache and few facial surgeries later is running my country.
cphNpqKpKc4

As for food.
https://s18.postimg.org/smiqn2qe1/shahlik.jpg
Usually eaten with beer and/or vodka. Mostly in summer when people leave to their country houses.

SamZED
Answered you own question.
We don't like German cuisine.

Genesis-Soldier
nah swear he went to argentina (probs mis spelt)

yummy

Nuke Nixon

Nuke Nixon
Why does Russia has the hottest girls of the world?

SamZED
Why does Russia has the hottest girls of the world?
It's the cold climate. Centuries ago our male ancestors used to build shelters. Females' survival depended on men taking them in. And since back then the male population was higher there was a lot of rivalry between females. They had to evolve nice racks and boodies to survive. Meanwhile, starvation combined with a lot of physical work resulted into lean bodies. Nowadays, females outnumber males in Russia. But all those evolutionary traits remained.

Also, I think Ukraine has us beat in the number of hot girls per capita.

Nuke Nixon
Who are the three most important people in your life?

Genesis-Soldier

Genesis-Soldier
It's the cold climate. Centuries ago our male ancestors used to build shelters. Females' survival depended on men taking them in. And since back then the male population was higher there was a lot of rivalry between females. They had to evolve nice racks and boodies to survive. Meanwhile, starvation combined with a lot of physical work resulted into lean bodies. Nowadays, females outnumber males in Russia. But all those evolutionary traits remained.

Also, I think Ukraine has us beat in the number of hot girls per capita.

I enjoyed this

SamZED
I enjoyed this
Thanks. I'm proud of our history.big grin

Who are the three most important people in your life?
Can't really limit this to three people, I'd be lying if I left someone out. Short answer - my family.

Nuke Nixon
Family member you go to for advice?

SamZED
My mom mostly.

Genesis-Soldier
purchasing age for alcohol ?

SamZED

Nuke Nixon
Have you ever experienced an earthquake?

SamZED
Never. Luckily. Although, if it's a small one with no damage involved it'd be a fascinating experience.

Genesis-Soldier

Genesis-Soldier
*sport

Nuke Nixon
Interesting topic though... who or what is Russia's most famous ghost or apparition?

SamZED

Genesis-Soldier
do you know how to ferment bread into a form of vodka?

SamZED
do you know how to ferment bread into a form of vodka?
Yes, we are taught that in elementary school.

Genesis-Soldier
please share your knowledge

SamZED
please share your knowledge
If you eat a sandwich upside down it might taste better.

Edit: Oh you mean about the vodka thing? No, sorry. National secret.

socool8520
What would be some awesome architectural/historic sites to see if someone wanted to visit?

Genesis-Soldier
we should foster trust through nations

TheOneFirestorm
If you have seen the movie Anacondas The Hunt For the Blood Orchid do you agree that no logical or sensible reasons that it should have nominated as a worst sequel or remake for the Razzies?

That's the award Worst sequel or remake.

SamZED
we should foster trust through nations
I'm all for it. big grin

Originally posted by socool8520
What would be some awesome architectural/historic sites to see if someone wanted to visit?

Petergof comes to mind. It's near St. Petersburg.
https://s31.postimg.org/f4zdl4oaj/image.jpg
https://s31.postimg.org/d0f0k1udn/image.jpg

Also, Sergiev Posad if you like chucrhces and such.
https://s31.postimg.org/opj0848ij/1_1.jpg

SamZED
If you have seen the movie Anacondas The Hunt For the Blood Orchid do you agree that no logical or sensible reasons that it should have nominated as a worst sequel or remake for the Razzies?

That's the award Worst sequel or remake.
I've seen the movie Anaconda (I think the original) many years ago. Don't remember the sequel so can't say whether it's deserving or not.
As for the worst remake/sequel it's gotta be Batman and Robin.

TheOneFirestorm
I've seen the movie Anaconda (I think the original) many years ago. Don't remember the sequel so can't say whether it's deserving or not.
As for the worst remake/sequel it's gotta be Batman and Robin.

The Razzies are a year awards.

It's not talking about all time although I wouldn't disagree with you because persons have apologized for that abomination getting made.
It's the worst Batman movie, and 1 of the worst movies, and 1 of the worst comic book movies.

SamZED
The Razzies are a year awards.

It's not talking about all time although I wouldn't disagree with you because persons have apologized for that abomination getting made.
It's the worst Batman movie, and 1 of the worst movies, and 1 of the worst comic book movies.
If we're talking all time worst (not just sequels) then Mario bros. is up there.

Wonder Man
Would Russia settle for 50 states in their conquest like United States did.
If so. Congrates. World peace.

SamZED
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Would Russia settle for 50 states in their conquest like United States did.
If so. Congrates. World peace.
It would not. Look at how big we are.

Wonder Man
You don't feel that if America agreed to share Alaska with Russia that we could become allies?

SamZED
Not with Putin's imperial ambitions.

Wonder Man
Russia builds our rockets.
I think an agreement is still possible.

Wonder Man
Look at it this way. In the 10 year plan of President Trump we will have built robots of both leaders.
The robots will agree to things so the Humans should be able to.

SamZED
Not possible. The only robots that'll be available in 10 years are the realistic sex robots, the rest will become absolite due to lack of demand. And realistic Trump/Putin sex robot is not something you want to see.

Wonder Man
Remember the lady who told Jesus even a dog deserves scraps.
A faithfull robot won't break sexual code.

Genesis-Soldier
great, now i got to wonder if my sex robot is faithful or not

Wonder Man
What if you contrat roboites and start to sound like Darth Vader.

Genesis-Soldier
all the better then

SamZED
I wonder what Isaac Asimov would have to say about that.

Wonder Man
Robotic tooth loss.

TheOneFirestorm
If you have seen the Hollywood Action movie Red Heat what's your opinion about the movie?

SamZED
Love it. Red Heat, True Lies, all the other action movies from the 90s that have two words in the title. Grew up on them basically. Don't care about the cheesy dialogue and silly one liners, they're great. big grin

Wonder Man
Red Planet was good. Do you think with a little effort life's will will be heard? I think that there are a lot of good things to the general public once we all start to learn how to behave.

SamZED
Not sure what you mean by that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>