Which KMC member of the past do you miss most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
Had I been a member and known him. I might miss Bardock most.

Flyattractor
Who?

Darkstorm Zero
C-Master. The dude was one of my best friends on KMC, especially when I first arrived on '05. IMHO the dude is a legend.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
C-Master. The dude was one of my best friends on KMC, especially when I first arrived on '05. IMHO the dude is a legend. Cordera, his body sculpting and lawn mower business. He was a nice guy. He could be an attention seeker but he was very young then. He won't be now.

Robtard
I got into it with C-Master in the GDF a few times, but later he created his own forum, we were cool there for the short time I visited.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Cordera, his body sculpting and lawn mower business. He was a nice guy. He could be an attention seeker but he was very young then. He won't be now.

He's doing alright for himself.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Robtard
I got into it with C-Master in the GDF a few times, but later he created his own forum, we were cool there for the short time I visited.

Lol, He still has that forum.

I'm still remembering that epic Robocop vs Terminator fight we had with RJ over there.

Steve Zodiac
He's doing alright for himself.

Glad to hear it, so many spin of forums from this place over the years. None were ever as successful though.

The Nuul
Glad to hear it, so many spin of forums from this place over the years. None were ever as successful though.

because there are just way too many forums online

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by The Nuul
because there are just way too many forums online

And the time of forums is ten years ago Nuul.

Robtard
Lol, He still has that forum.

I'm still remembering that epic Robocop vs Terminator fight we had with RJ over there.

Ha, nice,

That was fun

Steve Zodiac
I miss Soleran

quanchi112
Nuul doesn't care about this site anymore. He hasn't changed that ancient sign for years. The guy threw in the towel years ago and from what I remember he used to try to fit in here and cared about popularity like a girl.

Darkstorm Zero

Cords' is still active. But yean, more rivals than spinoffs were successful. Spacebattes has been around for a lot longer. Herochat I know almost nothing about tho, and others.... I'm not really sure. Outside of Retrogaming Roundtable and MugenDEV, this was my first discussion forum, followed quickly by Spacebattles.

Dev imploded back in 2000, and Rountable.... I dunno what happened to it. That was back when EZBoards still existed.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nuul doesn't care about this site anymore. He hasn't changed that ancient sign for years. The guy threw in the towel years ago and from what I remember he used to try to fit in here and cared about popularity like a girl.

Ha, he grew up Quan. I remember you long ago, you've grown up too.

Steve Zodiac
Cords' is still active. But yean, more rivals than spinoffs were successful. Spacebattes has been around for a lot longer. Herochat I know almost nothing about tho, and others.... I'm not really sure. Outside of Retrogaming Roundtable and MugenDEV, this was my first discussion forum, followed quickly by Spacebattles.

Dev imploded back in 2000, and Rountable.... I dunno what happened to it. That was back when EZBoards still existed.

Spacebattles is not what it was, it was never as busy as here in its prime.

Darkstorm Zero
Ha, nice,

That was fun

THAT was demolition at it's finest :P

Steve Zodiac
I liked Bardock and illadelphs attempts at forums.

Darkstorm Zero
Spacebattles is not what it was, it was never as busy as here in its prime.

I think their deal was they were more concerned with quality over quantity. Having overly large amounts of traffic was never their aim, especially when Kier still owned the service. Now that Observer has managed to move the forums to a far better server, that may change, but for over a decade Kier kept the thing on an aging tower server.

Steve Zodiac
I think their deal was they were more concerned with quality over quantity. Having overly large amounts of traffic was never their aim, especially when Kier still owned the service. Now that Observer has managed to move the forums to a far better server, that may change, but for over a decade Kier kept the thing on an aging tower server. People like White Rabbit and Laird were not quality... Haha

Darkstorm Zero
People like White Rabbit and Laird were not quality... Haha

Well no, but they at least toed the line. It's when you get utter lunatics like Effect Veiler or even Darth Wang that you have to act.

Steve Zodiac
Well no, but they at least toed the line. It's when you get utter lunatics like Effect Veiler or even Darth Wang that you have to act. Darth Wang... Hahaha is a genius! Wang is a genius lol.

Darkstorm Zero
Darth Wang... Hahaha is a genius! Wang is a genius lol.

Lol. I didn't know you were familiar with SB. Then again we have a few members who go there, maybe I'm not the only one who sometimes seeks more serious debate.

I can't even remember the last serious debate I had here that didn't degenerate into flaming poop flinging or endless circular logic trolling. (I'm looking at YOU LOM and Josh! mad )

Steve Zodiac
Lol. I didn't know you were familiar with SB. Then again we have a few members who go there, maybe I'm not the only one who sometimes seeks more serious debate.

I can't even remember the last serious debate I had here that didn't degenerate into flaming poop flinging or endless circular logic trolling. (I'm looking at YOU LOM and Josh! mad )

Lord of Murder is a good guy. smile Y-yes, I am familiar with Wang! Haha rock

Darkstorm Zero
Lord of Murder is a good guy. smile Y-yes, I am familiar with Wang! Haha rock

He can be, when he's not being a completely intolerable cvnt about reverse trolling. I know he has the BIGGEST hard on for Quan, but daaaamn...

Steve Zodiac
He can be, when he's not being a completely intolerable cvnt about reverse trolling. I know he has the BIGGEST hard on for Quan, but daaaamn... Quan loves to troll, he is very good at it.

Impediment
Despite his utter downfall into obscurity, I miss talking to AC about movies, comics, and music. AC could be very civil and cool when he wasn't on a tirade.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Impediment
Despite his utter downfall into obscurity, I miss talking to AC about movies, comics, and music. AC could be very civil and cool when he wasn't on a tirade.

I got into it with AC once, over Transformers. He called me a casual, even though I'm fairly certain I own every peice of G1 merch in existance... It was funny.

Bashar Teg
I'm fairly certain I own every peice of G1 merch in existance

that's a very bold claim, sir.

Steve Zodiac
Despite his utter downfall into obscurity, I miss talking to AC about movies, comics, and music. AC could be very civil and cool when he wasn't on a tirade. Yeah, I'm kind of down with Bash re: his shenanigans but yeah, I had many the chat with him, when we weren't trolling each other.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that's a very bold claim, sir.

http://i.imgur.com/AlOfmtk.jpg

Although I aint quite this bad:

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/1969/12/40597474ac11bc8c8d_0.jpg

Bashar Teg
i want a kremzeek shirt

Impediment
Sadako of Girth was also a cool mofo.

Sadako used to troll the shit out of AC and RJ in the MVF.

I miss that guy.

Kurk
Raz

Steve Zodiac

I miss that guy. Sadako was a very good poster as was Victor Von Doom.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i want a kremzeek shirt

Well you can't have mine! mad

I miss that guy.

I had always wondered what happened to Sadako. He suddenly disappeared during the time when everyone was arguing with Quan, and he suddenly stopped posting altogether.

Robtard
He just got sick of it, saw it as a waste of his time. He's doing well though, we're FB friends and chat every so often

Darkstorm Zero
He just got sick of it, saw it as a waste of his time. He's doing well though, we're FB friends and chat every so often

Tell him to come back! Much has changed in 2013, and we can use more good posters in this place.

Impediment

Tell that ass clown to add me.

quanchi112
Ha, he grew up Quan. I remember you long ago, you've grown up too. I am the same exact guy. I won't ever change.

dadudemon
inimalist

He's now known as tsilamini.

But he was awesome. Loved debating with him or just learning.

BackFire
I miss Ush. Doesn't really feel like KMC without him around.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
inimalist

He's now known as tsilamini.

But he was awesome. Loved debating with him or just learning.

He was a cool dude. Along with OmegaVision, two of the smarter KMC members

Raisen
I miss stop the hate.

dude really wanted to stop hate. a noble cause. miss the dude a whole lot

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
I miss stop the hate.

dude really wanted to stop hate. a noble cause. miss the dude a whole lot

Stop The Hate is Steve Zodiac lol.

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
Stop The Hate is Steve Zodiac lol.

if he stopped the hate them i'm cool. I don't report

dadudemon
He was a cool dude. Along with OmegaVision, two of the smarter KMC members

Oh, yes, Omega Vision, too. Great dude. One of the few that could get met to admit I was wrong. lol

Same goes to Stigma: wish he would post more. One of the conservative posters that actually could make well-thought-out and coherent arguments. He was almost never wrong on the points he argued.

Raisen
Oh, yes, Omega Vision, too. Great dude. One of the few that could get met to admit I was wrong. lol

Same goes to Stigma: wish he would post more. One of the conservative posters that actually could make well-thought-out and coherent arguments. He was almost never wrong on the points he argued.

stigma was almost always right

NemeBro
Stigma's last post was literally four days ago, it just wasn't in this forum. Ya'll niggas are gay.

I miss Dolos.

BackFire
I miss Evil Dead. That guy was great.

Adam_PoE
I nominate Devil King.

BackFire
He was a good one too.

Stigma

stigma was almost always right

Thanks guys for these warm words! I tend to just briefly skim through the forums nowadays. I am very busy lately, but I'll try to post more. smile

Yeah. I thnk Omega was a solid dude thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Stigma's last post was literally four days ago, it just wasn't in this forum. Ya'll niggas are gay.

I miss Dolos. You mean that psychopathic racist who was a tough guy and had no problem with rape?

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You mean that psychopathic racist who was a tough guy and had no problem with rape?

Dolos was the best of us, so you shut your whore mouth

Surtur
if he stopped the hate them i'm cool. I don't report

Indeed, he's just a reasonable sock now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.