I have a sinking feeling....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
I have a rotten feeling in my stomach that Luke is gonna be a ***** in ep 8.. he seems to be a worn out old man who's shook... no green lightsaber, no force usage that we've seen yet damn

Haschwalth
If they shaft him, ima rage.

Rebel95
Yeah I was thinking the same thing...

Darth Thor
Classic misdirection.

They want us to all cum in the cinema when he shows off his mad skillz

Unbowed
Yeah he looks like a lonely Vietnam vet with PTSD from Gainesville, Texas.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Unbowed
Its ****ing disgusting how he is being represented.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Classic misdirection.

They want us to all cum in the cinema when he shows off his mad skillz I hope so, because in the trailer he came off less like a bad-ass, reclusive Jedi master and more like a frightened old man who's afraid to leave his house after the sun goes down.

Darth Thor

Raptor22
I'd imagine so.

When Luke looked up after Rey cracked the ground, he had the same scared and confused look on his face that my grandfather did a couple weeks ago, when I showed him I could unlock my car with my cell phone after my keys got locked inside.

So I can't picture Mark being super excited about that direction.

Then again, I'm just going by that little snipet in the trailer, and like u said before, he could be awsome in the film. We'll just have to wait and see.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Unbowed
Pretty much thumb up laughing out loud

ares834
Originally posted by relentless1
I have a rotten feeling in my stomach that Luke is gonna be a ***** in ep 8.. he seems to be a worn out old man who's shook... no green lightsaber, no force usage that we've seen yet damn

Yeah. I had the same feeling while watching the trailer. Meanwhile, Rey comes across as the second coming of the chosen one. I'd really be disappointed to see them screwing over the old heroes for these new ones.

|King Joker|
I mean, there's no way there won't be a badass fight between Luke and Snoke, and for that to happen I imagine Luke has to be decently powerful.

Trocity
He is just studying the Book of Whills n shit to figure out how to destroy Snoke.

Luke's been through a lot, his appearance is misleading though.

DarthAnt66
Classic misdirection.

They want us to all cum in the cinema when he shows off his mad skillz

Kurk
Honestly he could end up being a mirror image of what Yoda was in ESB: a senile old man long out of his prime.

Rebel95
Let's hope Thor is right

playa1258
Classic misdirection.

They want us to all cum in the cinema when he shows off his mad skillz Hopefully that is true.

godemperortrump
Meh who cares. The new movies are all trash, I hope Luke gets shit stomped by Kylo or some stormtroopers

Big Gerald
Originally posted by godemperortrump
Meh who cares. The new movies are all trash, I hope Luke gets shit stomped by Kylo or some stormtroopers

Agreed *wipes chin of Trump fluids*

Luke is going to be a waste of space in this movie, that is, unless the writers went with the ultimate cop out and made him a dark sider

Darth Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.