Havok vs Firestar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

abhilegend
Firestar. Just better feats.

krisblaze
Easy win for Havok

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Easy win for Havok
ermm

Sphinx at full power getting smacked around by Firestar using earth's E-M spectrum.
http://i.imgur.com/2h8DSFe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nG2VF5Q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8Vy3gNi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tewlF2y.jpg

Can Havok even come close to that level of power?

DarkSaint85
Channeling star > channeling Earth

Digi
Originally posted by abhilegend

Can Havok even come close to that level of power?

Yes

leonidas
this is close. she has wider application of powers i think. he has some powerful force fields though and pure output to match her. i wonder if she could affect his powers though, or disrupt his force fields? and i wonder if he could absorb her type of power? probably if it were a blast. if she gets a bit more exotic i think she could take. blast for blast i think he would. she also has a very large speed and mobility advantage on him. overall, i'd take firestar more often than not, but i think its pretty close.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Digi
Yes
Since when? Originally posted by leonidas
this is close. she has wider application of powers i think. he has some powerful force fields though and pure output to match her. i wonder if she could affect his powers though, or disrupt his force fields? and i wonder if he could absorb her type of power? probably if it were a blast. if she gets a bit more exotic i think she could take. blast for blast i think he would. she also has a very large speed and mobility advantage on him. overall, i'd take firestar more often than not, but i think its pretty close.
She has actually disrupted energy attacks of others.

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas

For me it comes down to whether or not he can absorb her power.

I think he can, considering he could absorb the power of the hodunn no problem easy peasy japaneesy lemon squeezy.

abhilegend
She can absorb his power as well.

krisblaze
Yeah but I think Havok has better absorption feats to his name.

Vulcan, the hodinn, black hole, pharaoh and hulk.

leonidas
he is def the better absorber imo. but if she is hitting him with invisible microwaves, or proves capable of disrupting his powers, he'd be in trouble i think. and again, i think the mobility and the ability to emit a huge aoe attack could come into play. it would at east make her the harder one to hit for sure. it's not clear cut imo, but i would pick her for a slight majority i think. /shrug

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Yeah but I think Havok has better absorption feats to his name.

Vulcan, the hodinn, black hole, pharaoh and hulk.
He has more examples and experience but she has some beastly feats as well.

Anyway I don't think Havok matches well with her due to the nature of her power.

StiltmanFTW
Wow, didn't know abhi from this side. A Firestar fan.

zopzop
Firestar. Just better feats.
Fixed.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I don't think there are ANY Firestar fans. It's just that Havok is a crap character so it's a no-brainer to argue against him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'll let you know a secret. I started as an X-men fan reading comics.

DarkSaint85
Tbf I think we all did,thanks to that cartoon.

krisblaze
He has more examples and experience but she has some beastly feats as well.

Anyway I don't think Havok matches well with her due to the nature of her power.

He can sense energy and drain people.

With the push Havoks gotten the last 10 years I dont see Firestar winning.

All that potential Emma kept talking about remained untapped.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
I don't think there are ANY Firestar fans. It's just that Havok is a crap character so it's a no-brainer to argue against him.

Why the hate? laughing out loud

Ambient

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.