Thor and Wonder Woman swap roles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Thor takes Wonder Woman's place in her movie starting with her arrival in London. Wonder Woman takes Thor's place in The Dark World just before the Dark Elves attack Asgard. All of the supporting characters assist them in similar fashion to help them achieve their goals. Who has an easier time finishing the other's movie?

Both are equipped with their standard armor and equipment. Assume that necessary knowledge needed to further the plot is granted to each person (like Thor knowing how to read Dr. Maru's notebook or Diana knowing that Loki is the go-to guy for hidden portals). But they don't automatically gain the other's complete knowledge, only that which is necessary to keep the plot the same.

Silent Master
I'd love to see Ares face when he tries to attack Thor with lightning

cdtm
Thor probably gets shot to death.

FrothByte
Originally posted by cdtm

Except everytime an Asgardian has been shot they've proven to be bulletproof...

Silent Master
Originally posted by cdtm

When has a movie Asgardian ever been injured by a bullet?

ShadowFyre
Thor clears his alot easier but this is Diana at the beginning of her powers so not a fair match. I think she can clear to but it would be extremely difficult

cdtm
Originally posted by Silent Master
When has a movie Asgardian ever been injured by a bullet?

I don't really remember him being shot, was just assuming he's as vulnerable as comic Thor was proven to be in Black Panther. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor clears his alot easier but this is Diana at the beginning of her powers so not a fair match. I think she can clear to but it would be extremely difficult

Maybe..

They have different strengths.. Thor is probably stronger, but Diana is definitely faster. Of course, Diana has to be if she's like many versions of her comic book counterpart and not bullet proof..

Silent Master
I remember that comic, after the shitstorm that followed the writer admitted that he knew nothing about Thor and had just asked Kurt who would be a good Avenger to use and well, everyone knows how much Kurt hates Thor fans.

Khazra Reborn
Thor clears pretty easily. Unless Diana has plot assistance with Kurse, she get f stomped by him.

relentless1
both clear easily; Malektih and Ares were piss poor fighters

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
both clear easily; Malektih and Ares were piss poor fighters

Would you say they both clear just as easily?

Silent Master
Is this noob Wonder Woman, or Wonder Woman from bvs?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
Is this noob Wonder Woman, or Wonder Woman from bvs?

I was planning it to be noob Wonder Woman because we have the most feats on her and it's her movie we're using in the scenario, but I'm curious to know how you'd think it'd go down if it was BvS WW.

Silent Master
It would be interesting because while she has better reaction and skill feats in her solo movie, she has a better sword in bvs and starts out at a much higher level physically.

Nietzschean
Thor saves the world in under an hour. And Beats Ares to death with his hammer.

relentless1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Would you say they both clear just as easily?

yes they both clear rather easily

FrothByte
yes they both clear rather easily

How bout the mid-level boss fights? Do you think Diana clears Kurse easily? How about Thor vs. Ludendorf?

ShadowFyre
Diana doesn't clear any of the boss fights now that I think of it. BVS Diana would tho

relentless1
How bout the mid-level boss fights? Do you think Diana clears Kurse easily? How about Thor vs. Ludendorf?

Diana doesn't have to beat Kurse because Thor didn't beat Kurse either; he was killed by PIS

FrothByte
Diana doesn't have to beat Kurse because Thor didn't beat Kurse either; he was killed by PIS

I didn't ask whether she beats him, just whether she clears easily. Or whether she struggles against Kurse as much or less than Thor did. Same with Thor, does he clear Ludendorf more easily or with more difficulty than Diana did?

wakkawakkawakka
So will WW get a random black hole grenade to take Kurse out and w/o Jane and friends will WW be able to be Malekith with the Reality Stone?

WW from her film will have a much harder time with Malekith than Thor would with Ares. Heck he could probably even save that village from being gassed.

FrothByte
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So will WW get a random black hole grenade to take Kurse out and w/o Jane and friends will WW be able to be Malekith with the Reality Stone?

WW from her film will have a much harder time with Malekith than Thor would with Ares. Heck he could probably even save that village from being gassed.

As I mentioned in OP, all the side characters give the same kind of help to the lead character whether it's Thor or Diana. So yes, Loki does help Diana against Kurse and still gets the random black hole grenade, assuming that Diana survives against Kurse as long as Thor did to get to that point. She also gets the same assistance from Jane and friends against Malekith, but again that's assuming she can fight off Malekith long enough for the Jane and co. to complete what they were doing.

relentless1
yeah she could survive what Thor did against Kurse, she still had plenty of fight in her after getting smacked away by Doomsday

KingD19
Thor absolutely rapes Ludendorf.

FrothByte
If we want to add a bit more spice to this, we could make this Thor before he learned humility, before he was banished to earth. That way he gets the same fish-out-of water feel inside Wonder Woman's movie.

BruceSkywalker
thor stomps

diana clears but not easily

ShadowFyre
yeah she could survive what Thor did against Kurse, she still had plenty of fight in her after getting smacked away by Doomsday

This is her in her first movie. She doesn't get BVS feats. Why I say she loses.

relentless1
This is her in her first movie. She doesn't get BVS feats. Why I say she loses.

ok fair enough but she still withstood Ares' onslaught

ShadowFyre
She did. He also beat her and gave her chance after chance to join him. He had her dead to rights but then just quit in the middle of it. Something Thor's enemies didn't do. They continuously pressed any advantage. Kurse would have severely ****ed her up.

Silent Master
ok fair enough but she still withstood Ares' onslaught

Ares was weak as f@#K.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor clears.

Not sure how Wonder Woman is going to survive. Kurse and Malekith kill her. The Bifrost explosion ends her. Not clear how she'll get past the Destroyer, sword in the face? She wouldn't be able to get it immobile.

If we want to add a bit more spice to this, we could make this Thor before he learned humility, before he was banished to earth. That way he gets the same fish-out-of water feel inside Wonder Woman's movie.

Lol, pre-humility Thor goes around one shot killing everything and ends the threat in 30 minutes.

playa1258
Diana waa no where near as strong when she arrived in London.

Thor has an easier time in his scenario.

FrothByte
Originally posted by playa1258
Diana waa no where near as strong when she arrived in London.

Thor has an easier time in his scenario.

What if this was BvS Diana and we made her go through Thor's first movie and this was pre-humility Thor and made him go through WW's movie. Would that make things more even?

playa1258
Much better.

ShadowFyre
Like Rage said, pre-humility Tho gives zero ****s and would probably destroy London and then bang some wenches.

ShadowFyre
And get thymescyra pregnant. Not just the women but the actual island.

h1a8
Except everytime an Asgardian has been shot they've proven to be bulletproof... And that has been what once or none?

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor clears.

Not sure how Wonder Woman is going to survive. Kurse and Malekith kill her. The Bifrost explosion ends her. Not clear how she'll get past the Destroyer, sword in the face? She wouldn't be able to get it immobile.

Lol, pre-humility Thor goes around one shot killing everything and ends the threat in 30 minutes. Cap can survive the bifrost explosion. That's not a good feat. Thor couldn't survive Kurse either.
WW could at least slice a limb off, or his head.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
And that has been what once or none?

3 times to my knowledge. Loki, Sif and Thor.

When did Cap survive a bifrost explosion? He has never been on the bifrost.

FrothByte
Thor also took a repulsor blast to the face at point blank range

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Cap can survive the bifrost explosion. That's not a good feat. Thor couldn't survive Kurse either.
WW could at least slice a limb off, or his head.

Prove that Cap can survive the Bi-Frost explosion.

Khazra Reborn
Cap would be vaporized instantly by the bi-frost explosion, that's ridiculous.

h1a8

Silent Master
I asked for proof, not your massively biased opinion.

ShadowFyre
Carried nicely by the wave? Sounds like a ****ing Care Bear attack. Absolutely ridiculous lowballing of massive proportions. Shame on you.

ShadowFyre
I guess I'm the only one who thinks him describng an explosion as being "carried nicely away" is absurdly hilarious

Silent Master
No, everyone else is just laughing too much to respond.

BruceSkywalker
I guess I'm the only one who thinks him describng an explosion as being "carried nicely away" is absurdly hilarious

just laugh at anything and everything h1 posts, i always do

TethAdamTheRock
Both Clear

meep-meep
Thor with Mjolnir would give bvs Wonder Woman a good go in their roles, but I lean towards WW.

quanchi112
H1 is a loser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.