The Mandarin vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No rings.

Who wins?

riv6672
Shang Chi wins this.

StiltmanFTW
This is a tough one.

According to old KMC tiers, Mandy would comfortably win.

Mandy is def not an idiot like Karnak, that's what makes it an uphill battle for Shang.

riv6672
Tiers are fine as a guideline.

cdtm
That was also before or around the rise and fall of the Church of Rand. It brought a lot of Shangs better feats to the front in the arms race of street levelers.

Plus Shangs had better feats since, like crippling the leg of that Aleph and giving one of the stronger Immortal Weapons, Bride of Nine Spiders, a pretty good run, including finishing her off with a kick.

Considering Iron Man himself is one of the most variable characters ever, who's both struggled against everyone and beaten near everyone, I wouldn't call giving him a hard time a sure-fire "I win" button.

riv6672
I wouldnt either.

VanMae
The Mandarin smashes him.

riv6672
I dont see it, not straight up h2h.

leonidas
i'd go with shang.

VanMae
He can take Shang's best hits, and Shang can't take his, so this sounds like a curbstomp.

Stoic
Originally posted by VanMae
He can take Shang's best hits, and Shang can't take his, so this sounds like a curbstomp.

Yeah but he has no rings, which is why he drops down a couple of tiers. I'd pick Shang for the win in this case.

VanMae
How? His chi alone puts him physically too far above Shang.

Smurph
Shang probably

Stoic
Originally posted by VanMae
How? His chi alone puts him physically too far above Shang.

The only character that I've seen the Mandarin outclass in terms of H2H was Tony when he blocked a punch, which resulted in popping the capsule in his elbow. Tony isn't exactly the best H2H fighter. On the other hand Shang has far more H2H showings than the Mandarin, so I'd think that giving the Mandarin the win here would be the less reasonable option.

riv6672
^^^yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.