What did you last repair??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude111
I last repaired one of my 8 track tapes smile

I got volume 2 of "1950s rock and roll collection" and the pad was no good so I went out to find a good pad...... I found one and last night I went about fixing it....

When I opened the cartridge the tape came off the spool a little and I thought I lost the tape but I managed to get it wound back on the spool and into the cartridge and she plays fine smile

Now to get volume 3 of this amazing set.... Its a 4 record set,3 8 track set (Im not sure how many cassettes or CDs in the set)

Scribble
That's pretty rad. My dad taught me how to repair guitar pickups the other day, next time I should be able to do it myself.

Dude111
Tha requires a delicate hand I would think smile

Good for you!!

riv6672
Worked on my bike a little this morning before heading out.

riv6672
Oh, i fixed my doorbell yesterday!
It was making a low steady humming sound that was driving me insane (my PTSD makes certain sounds/loud noises almost painful) , so i got out the the toolbox and went for it.

Surprisingly, i stopped the humming!

Surtur
A computer.

riv6672
I fixed...myself a sandwich! eek!

Stringer
Urine stream after ejaculation

Nuke Nixon
Fixed my attitude, I no longer give fvcks.

riv6672
Helped a friend fix a flat this afternoon.

riv6672
Helped out putting a grill together. It was me, two kids, and my friend's spouse. She took charge.
He better appreciate that damn thing tomorrow!

riv6672
I wouldnt call it repairing, but the door to my garage got stuck today.
I figured it'd be a quick fix to unscrew/remove the knob. Wound up having to tear it out in pieces, and even peel back part of the frame.
After that i said **** it, i'll go buy a new knob tomorrow.

riv6672
Fixed that damn door like a boss!

Dude111
I last fixed an 8 track tape I got...

The foil was bad and the tape came apart so i took some clear masking tape and cut slightly smaller width than the tape and put it back together... The foild was OK so I just left it there.... She thankfully runs fine past it..... *Barry Manilow II)

Flyattractor
Washing Machine. Damn thing needed a new belt...and I find a good BELT fixes a lot of things...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.