KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What did you last repair??

What did you last repair??
Started by: Dude111

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I last repaired one of my 8 track tapes smile

I got volume 2 of "1950s rock and roll collection" and the pad was no good so I went out to find a good pad...... I found one and last night I went about fixing it....

When I opened the cartridge the tape came off the spool a little and I thought I lost the tape but I managed to get it wound back on the spool and into the cartridge and she plays fine smile

Now to get volume 3 of this amazing set.... Its a 4 record set,3 8 track set (Im not sure how many cassettes or CDs in the set)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:05 PM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

That's pretty rad. My dad taught me how to repair guitar pickups the other day, next time I should be able to do it myself.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 08:44 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Tha requires a delicate hand I would think smile

Good for you!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 12:38 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Worked on my bike a little this morning before heading out.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 08:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh, i fixed my doorbell yesterday!
It was making a low steady humming sound that was driving me insane (my PTSD makes certain sounds/loud noises almost painful) , so i got out the the toolbox and went for it.

Surprisingly, i stopped the humming!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 10:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A computer.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I fixed...myself a sandwich! eek!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:49 PM
Stringer

Urine stream after ejaculation

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 11:03 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Fixed my attitude, I no longer give fvcks.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:09 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Helped a friend fix a flat this afternoon.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 05:39 AM
riv6672

Helped out putting a grill together. It was me, two kids, and my friend's spouse. She took charge.
He better appreciate that damn thing tomorrow!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 04:24 AM
riv6672

I wouldnt call it repairing, but the door to my garage got stuck today.
I figured it'd be a quick fix to unscrew/remove the knob. Wound up having to tear it out in pieces, and even peel back part of the frame.
After that i said **** it, i'll go buy a new knob tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 06:10 AM
riv6672

Fixed that damn door like a boss!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 03:13 AM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I last fixed an 8 track tape I got...

The foil was bad and the tape came apart so i took some clear masking tape and cut slightly smaller width than the tape and put it back together... The foild was OK so I just left it there.... She thankfully runs fine past it..... *Barry Manilow II)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:31 AM
Flyattractor

Washing Machine. Damn thing needed a new belt...and I find a good BELT fixes a lot of things...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote