Raped in Real Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Same as the other thread except this is in the real world. Would you tell authorities or Stab Him

Raisen
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Same as the other thread except this is in the real world. Would you tell authorities or Stab Him

you have a knife while he's doing it or you have to track him down?

Surtur
Well this is different from a prison setting. If I was raped and I wasn't in prison and the guy like got away and stuff, sure I'd go report him.

If someone TRIED to rape me and I had a stabbing tool yep, face stabbing time. If I was raped in an alley and then 20 seconds after it's done before the person leaves I spot some kind of sharp object on the ground? Yeah, stabbity stab stab stab.

TethAdamTheRock
Yes a pocket knife or you find a sharp object

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Surtur
Well this is different from a prison setting. If I was raped and I wasn't in prison and the guy like got away and stuff, sure I'd go report him.

If someone TRIED to rape me and I had a stabbing tool yep, face stabbing time. If I was raped in an alley and then 20 seconds after it's done before the person leaves I spot some kind of sharp object on the ground? Yeah, stabbity stab stab stab. Lol, the second part is what i intended for the thread

Raisen
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Yes a pocket knife

lol. oh man I started a phucking nightmare.

ok. so he's raping me and I have a knife.

the options are:
continue getting raped
stab him to stop it

I choose to stop it

Raisen

If someone TRIED to rape me and I had a stabbing tool yep, face stabbing time. If I was raped in an alley and then 20 seconds after it's done before the person leaves I spot some kind of sharp object on the ground? Yeah, stabbity stab stab stab.

I really have to see what adam and rob say about this thread.

Afro Cheese
What if you were raped and pressed charges but the rapist got off?

Raisen
Originally posted by Afro Cheese

i'd train like batman. train in multiple martial arts. lift like an animal. track him down and rape him. what's good for the goose bro

Surtur

I flail my arms about and scream "rape culture".

#WorksEveryTime

Just kidding bro, I strap a mattress to my back and walk around.

Raisen
I flail my arms about and scream "rape culture".

#WorksEveryTime

always walk the streets with a shiity a$$. only choice

TethAdamTheRock
Lol

Robtard
Wait, so the scenario is you're on the streets being raped by some guy and the option is to either lay still and continue getting pumped or fight back?

Well, that's easy, I'd fight back and I woudn't look for some sharp object to stab the guy in the face like some fragile sub-male, I'd use my fist, elbows, knees and feet to viciously and brutally beat the rapist into submission; then call the cops so he can go to prison and get raped himself. Duh

Robtard

So you're ready to get ****ed like a whore at a moments notice. Lolz, this guy.

Raisen
if I have a knife then i'm using it. it is solely my opinion but rapists deserve this possible repercussion.

TethAdamTheRock
Lmao

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
So you're ready to get ****ed like a whore at a moments notice. Lolz, this guy.

Rob with you I can never tell, did you even know what I was referencing?

Robtard
Rob with you I can never tell, did you even know what I was referencing?

Obviously I do, the Columbia University student who #triggered you with her mattress protest

Surtur
Obviously I do, the Columbia University student who #triggered you with her mattress protest

She made me laugh, if that is triggering yeah she triggered a lot of people.

Raisen
wait. did some chick strap a mattress on herself as some kind of rape culture statement?

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Raisen
i'd train like batman. train in multiple martial arts. lift like an animal. track him down and rape him. what's good for the goose bro What if you knew you would get caught? Would the retribution be worth going to prison for rape?

Raisen
What if you knew you would get caught? Would the retribution be worth going to prison for rape?

I was being facetious. in this case I have too much life to live given the repercussions. this would be a bitter pill to swallow(no homo)

Surtur
wait. did some chick strap a mattress on herself as some kind of rape culture statement?

She lied about rape, then whined and strapped a mattres to her back in protest when the guy was cleared.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/14/columbia-settles-with-student-accused-of-raping-mattress-girl/

Robtard
She lied about rape, then whined and strapped a mattres to her back in protest when the guy was cleared.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/14/columbia-settles-with-student-accused-of-raping-mattress-girl/

^

Surtur, always taking the side of the rapist sad

Surtur
^

Surtur, always taking the side of the rapist sad

So just to be clear, you feel mattress girl was indeed raped?

Bashar Teg
silly question imo. it's like asking "how would you deal with a psychotic episode" to someone without mental illness.

if i was able to process it and maintain rationality and shrewdness, i would go to the police. i just think it's poor judgement to risk allowing them to escape justice while potentially ending up in prison or dead. but that's rational thought speaking.

so to sum up: no clue what i would do in either a psychotic episode or a rape.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
silly question imo. it's like asking "how would you deal with a psychotic episode" to someone without mental illness.
Good point. These kinds of hypothetical scenarios are useful for demonstrating what your ideal response would be/what your values are. But you can't assume for a second that the ideal response that you conjure up will be your actual response in the face of a crisis.

Afro Cheese
Here's one for straight men: Do you think you would feel more or less animosity towards your rapist if your rapist was a woman?

Surtur
Here's one for straight men: Do you think you would feel more or less animosity towards your rapist if your rapist was a woman?

Oh I think most would feel more. Mostly because in this society we have imbeciles who feel it's not even possible, so there would be that stigma. Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman.

Bashar Teg

oh hell no that ***** has to DIE

Afro Cheese
Oh I think most would feel more. Mostly because in this society we have imbeciles who feel it's not even possible, so there would be that stigma. Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman. Really? I felt the exact opposite. I thought men would be more likely to want revenge on another man than on a woman.

Robtard
TIL: Surtur would rather be raped by a man than a woman, cos of "the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman".

Me personally, I'd rather have a woman grind against my cock against my will than have another man **** me, if it's an either/or situation and I'm getting raped regardless

Surtur
I never actually said I'd rather be raped by anyone, just that I know how dipshits will react.

Especially if I stabbed the f*ck out of a chick trying to rape me. It shouldn't be seen as different, but imbeciles in this country would see it as different.

Robtard
I never actually said I'd rather be raped by anyone, just that I know how dipshits will react.

Yeah, you directly implied it: "Oh I think most would feel more. Mostly because in this society we have imbeciles who feel it's not even possible, so there would be that stigma. Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman."

Weird.

Surtur
Yeah, you directly implied it: "Oh I think most would feel more. Mostly because in this society we have imbeciles who feel it's not even possible, so there would be that stigma. Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman."

Weird.

I don't care what you feel was implied though. I just told you the reality. Did you have any further comments?

BackFire
I'd rape him back.

Afro Cheese
TIL: Surtur would rather be raped by a man than a woman, cos of "the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman".

Me personally, I'd rather have a woman grind against my cock against my will than have another man **** me, if it's an either/or situation and I'm getting raped regardless Let's assume it's anal rape.

Chick with a nice big strap on vs man with modest sized penis

Surtur
Me personally, I'd rather have a woman grind against my cock against my will than have another man **** me, if it's an either/or situation and I'm getting raped regardless

Nobody said you have a woman grind against your cock. What was said is that you are raped by a female. Rob, men have been drugged and raped by women, had things shoved up their ass, etc.

Surtur
Let's assume it's anal rape.

EXACTLY! This is because I've heard of instances of this and they didn't just ride the guys cock and leave him. He had stuff inserted up his ass lol.

Robtard
Let's assume it's anal rape.

Real penis over rubber toy? I'll take rubber toy in a 'have to' situation, cos I really don't want another man up my ass, unlike Surtur.

Afro Cheese
Out of those two options I just listed which one are you going for Surt?

Afro Cheese
Real penis over rubber toy? I'll take rubber toy in a 'have to' situation, cos I really don't want another man up my ass, unlike Surtur.

Yea but it's a big, robust rubber toy Rob. It's gonna leave a dent. Or, you could have a modest sized real penis with a man attached.

Bashar Teg
judging by his hatred of women, i think surt would rather be double penetrated by mandingo weilding a dragon dildo on his arm.

Surtur
Out of those two options I just listed which one are you going for Surt?

I will point out there is indeed a difference between who you'd feel more animosity towards and who you'd rather be raped by.

Something up your ass is something up your ass, but with a strap on you won't have jizz up your butt lol. I'd rather the woman, but I also know how society itself would treat my situation if the information got out.

BackFire
Imp gonna come in and read this discussion and be all "Why not both?"

Surtur
judging by his hatred of women, i think surt would rather be double penetrated by mandingo weilding a dragon dildo on his arm.

I don't hate women. There are people I have talked shit about who happen to have vaginas, and I know to a leftist that is misogyny, but in reality it's not.

Robtard

Bingo

Afro Cheese
I will point out there is indeed a difference between who you'd feel more animosity towards and who you'd rather be raped by.

Something up your ass is something up your ass, but with a strap on you won't have jizz up your butt lol. I'd rather the woman, but I also know how society itself would treat my situation if the information got out.

You guys keep ignoring the size detail. Big strap on vs little dick. You ready to be bred by some bulldyke with raging rubber wood just so you escape touching an actual man's penis? And all to avoid doing anything gay?

You have any idea what that broad is gonna do to you with that strap on? Take a second to really think this one through.

BackFire
There's another thing to consider in this scenario, the potential for STD's. Can get that from a guy with a modest dick, not so much from a dildo.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BackFire
Imp gonna come in and read this discussion and be all "Why not both?"

https://i.imgur.com/c7NJRa2.gif

Robtard
Yea but it's a big, robust rubber toy Rob. It's gonna leave a dent. Or, you could have a modest sized real penis with a man attached.

Still going with toy over a real penis, I'm not Surtur.

Bashar Teg
I don't hate women. There are people I have talked shit about who happen to have vaginas, and I know to a leftist that is misogyny, but in reality it's not. then answer the question: woman with 6 inch strap-on or mandingo with a dragon cock arm?

Surtur
then answer the question: woman with 6 inch strap-on or mandingo with a dragon cock arm?

I did answer though. Read the entire page, 4th post from the top.

dadudemon
To cover both questions:

Raped by a Man

If I was raped by a man, this is what I would do:

The opening post just says "rape" so it would be nearly impossible for a man to rape me in a 1-on-1 situation. I say "nearly impossible" because there is always somewhere out there who is bigger, stronger, faster, etc. So my assumption is he is threatening me somehow OR I have been drugged. If I'm drugged, I won't remember anything or remember much. No problem other than the dried semen that leaked out of my mouth or anus when I wake up. And maybe a very sore butthole that takes 2 weeks to heal. But if it is a threat to get me to comply, as I believe the OP is implying, meaning, I have to do it or else bad then "x" happens, then the scenario is much more different.

I would be very cooperative. Offer oral. Right as he is about to climax, I would bite his dick off right at the base. Blood and semen would squirt out of his stump. He would most likely bleed to death. And then I will just have to suffer whatever "threat of consequences" he had in store.

Some may ask, "But what about if your family member gets held up at gunpoint? You just sentenced them to death!" Looks like they die, then. Who is to say that they would have lived through the situation, anyway? Who is to say that both of us were not going to get killed at the end of the situation, anyway? At least I get to kill or maim one of them (and the maiming part may prevent someone else from being in my situation in the future thus improving the karma in the universe with my death).

Raped by a Woman

If I was raped by a woman, this is what I would do:

Whatever the 2 scenarios, I would obey whatever she had planned and get it over with as quickly as possible. Then pursue criminal prosecution against her.

Why? Because I'm sexist and I don't care very much about being raped by a woman as I do a man. What is the most harmful about being raped, as a man, by a woman, is the guilt of betrayal I would feel towards my fiancee. That is what would eat me up.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by BackFire
There's another thing to consider in this scenario, the potential for STD's. Can get that from a guy with a modest dick, not so much from a dildo. Alright but I'm trying to tilt the scales towards gay so for the sake of this argument I'm gonna say that the strap on in question is used. Thoroughly used.

Robtard

"Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman." -Surtur

:0

Bashar Teg

okay one more: man with 3 inch penis (lets say vansonbee), or woman wielding TWO dragon dildos.

Surtur

:0

So you're just trolling, okay then.

Surtur
okay one more: man with 3 inch penis (lets say vansonbee), or woman wielding TWO dragon dildos.

Lol dude we both know there isn't a right answer to this question. But hey I'll play along, if you answer first.

Robtard
Dude, Vansonbee's 3 inch penis (if we're bing generous) or woman with massive strap-on? It's not a want this scenario, it's a have to do. Choose wisely.

Bashar Teg
Dude, Vansonbee's 3 inch penis (if we're bing generous) or woman with massive strap-on?

i was being very generous. bing!

dadudemon
Dude, Vansonbee's 3 inch penis (if we're bing generous) or woman with massive strap-on?

Well, now, that makes this much easier to decide.

lol

Afro Cheese

:0 I don't get what is so shocking about that. There is a strong stigma on getting overpowered by a woman (beat up by a girl).

Surtur
Dude, Vansonbee's 3 inch penis (if we're bing generous) or woman with massive strap-on? It's not a want this scenario, it's a have to do. Choose wisely.

Like I said, I'll play along if you guys answer first. If you can't, you're trolling lol.

Robtard
Like I said, I'll play along if you guys answer first. If you can't, you're trolling lol.

I already said on the previous page that I'd take toy over real cock, so your dodging is very telling

Bashar Teg

okay fine. i would rather suffer the 3-inch penetration than have my anus and throat destroyed by woman wielding 2 dragon dildos. (in a non-consentual context, of course)

your turn

BackFire
I'll take whichever one is bigger. I'm a size queen.

Bashar Teg
you really are. how's unicron? (thats my pet name for his butthole)

Surtur
I already said on the previous page that I'd take toy over real cock, so your dodging is very telling

And I answered too. So okie dokie.

BackFire
Good, it's becoming harder and harder to walk through, because of how billowy it is now.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/k3IZjYO.gif

Surtur
okay fine. i would rather suffer the 3-inch penetration than have my anus and throat destroyed by woman wielding 2 dragon dildos. (in a non-consentual context, of course)

your turn

I'd respond, but like Rob I already answered the original question by Afro so going by his logic I've already responded.

If you want to dispute him by all means, do it.

Robtard
Billowy...

Bashar Teg
I'd respond, but like Rob I already answered the original question by Afro so going by his logic I've already responded.

If you want to dispute him by all means, do it.

so basically you're chickening out of the bargain that you proposed.

you really do demonstrate consistently bad character. thumb down

Surtur

you really do demonstrate consistently bad character. thumb down

I'm using your pals logic. All you need to do is say it's f*cktarded logic and I will respond.

quanchi112

you really do demonstrate consistently bad character. thumb down Surtur is one of the biggest wastes of space to grace us with his presence in some time. He's a huge liar like his idol Trump-O.

Raisen
ok. so would you rather be raped by a black guy or a white guy. same penis size.

there's a gun to your head and you have to choose one or the other. i want serious answers here

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur is one of the biggest wastes of space to grace us with his presence in some time. He's a huge liar like his idol Trump-O.

LOL! I'm just the worst, amirite?

Raisen
Surtur is one of the biggest wastes of space to grace us with his presence in some time. He's a huge liar like his idol Trump-O.
I thought you disliked rob more?

Surtur
ok. so would you rather be raped by a black guy or a white guy. same penis size.

there's a gun to your head and you have to choose one or the other. i want serious answers here

I also put out there:

Would a person rather be raped by a fat chick or a skinny one?

Surtur
I thought you disliked rob more?

They bonded talking shit about me. I feel like I'e brought the gayest power couple ever together.

quanchi112
I thought you disliked rob more? Rob is terrible but Surtur takes the cake. He doesn't even make sense 75 percent of the time and the rest of the time he's trolling aka lying.

Raisen
i'd rather be raped by a skinny one. I've had a few fat chicks in my day and they always had weird moisture under their tiits or other places. like that grime you get under your fingernails.

quanchi112
LOL! I'm just the worst, amirite? You are a moronic coward who lies and uses double standards to defend your man crush the Donald.

quanchi112
i'd rather be raped by a skinny one. I've had a few fat chicks in my day and they always had weird moisture under their tiits or other places. like that grime you get under your fingernails. Lets be honest here if the woman is skinny and attractive is it rape.

Surtur
You are a moronic coward who lies and uses double standards to defend your man crush the Donald.

Oh man, if we replaced "Donald" with "Khan" I wonder who that would describe...

Raisen
You are a moronic coward who lies and uses double standards to defend your man crush the Donald.

why do you hate trump so much? you don't seem like a liberal.

Surtur
Lets be honest here if the woman is skinny and attractive is it rape.

If a good looking guy rapes a girl, is it rape?

Raisen
nobody is answering my question. I don't anybody would answer it honestly.

quanchi112
why do you hate trump so much? you don't seem like a liberal. I am neither but trump is a despicable liar who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He's so full of shit and doesn't give a rats ass about anyone other than himself.

Bashar Teg
nobody is answering my question. I don't anybody would answer it honestly.

you first: which color cock would you prefer in your ass?

quanchi112
If a good looking guy rapes a girl, is it rape? Yes. I'm stereotyping here you dunce. Most men want to **** all the time while most women choose who gets past their gates otherwise they could **** a different guy every day of the week. You'd actually get laid if women were the aggressors typically.

Raisen
you first: which color cock would you prefer in your ass?

lol. great phrasing bro.

ok. is there lots of pubic hair? I don't want the plushness of pubic hair to give me flashbacks every time I get dressed.

Raisen
I am neither but trump is a despicable liar who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He's so full of shit and doesn't give a rats ass about anyone other than himself.

sounds like pretty much every politician during my lifetime.

who did you prefer last election?

Surtur
Yes. I'm stereotyping here you dunce. Most men want to **** all the time while most women choose who gets past their gates otherwise they could **** a different guy every day of the week. You'd actually get laid if women were the aggressors typically.

Rape implies it was done without consent dipshit. No guy wants to be raped, even by the hottest chick. IF they wanted to f*ck her she wouldn't need to resort to rape.

quanchi112
sounds like pretty much every politician during my lifetime.

who did you prefer last election? I am pessimistic in trusting any of the politicians but as I said earlier Trump is corrupt and incompetent whereas I viewed Hillary as only corrupt. I wanted her to win.

Trump is a pretty obvious malignant narcissist who clearly lacks empathy for anyone other than the Donald.

Surtur
I am pessimistic in trusting any of the politicians but as I said earlier Trump is corrupt and incompetent whereas I viewed Hillary as only corrupt. I wanted her to win.

Trump is a pretty obvious malignant narcissist who clearly lacks empathy for anyone other than the Donald.

How does someone competent have the whole email thing go down? Explain it and do have it make sense.

quanchi112
Rape implies it was done without consent dipshit. No guy wants to be raped, even by the hottest chick. IF they wanted to f*ck her she wouldn't need to resort to rape. No shit but if the girl is hot most men will probably get erect because they'd enjoy it. I bet you'd love being raped by a hot chick because you could brag to your internet buddies you finally got laid. You'd gloss over the raped part.

Bashar Teg
How does someone competent have the whole email thing go down? Explain it and do have it make sense.

https://i.imgur.com/bPw3ILW.gif

Surtur
No shit but if the girl is hot most men will probably get erect because they'd enjoy it. I bet you'd love being raped by a hot chick because you could brag to your internet buddies you finally got laid. You'd gloss over the raped part.

Being raped isn't enjoyable, even if it physically feels good. Some women have orgasmed from being raped by men.

Brag to my internet buddies about getting laid? I dunno. Maybe I could, like post pictures of me with women, to try to make it seem like I get all this pussy?

quanchi112
How does someone competent have the whole email thing go down? Explain it and do have it make sense. I didn't say she's all knowing you jackass but she clearly understands the severity of what's going on around her and doesn't tweet her feelings all the time. Trump doesn't even have a basic understanding of what's being discussed and will be mocked all time. Your obsession with Hillary while giving Donald the pass for all time stupidity is duly noted.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/bPw3ILW.gif

Lol but..if it's a question of competence, that doesn't show competence. So if someone is really bugged by incompetence and votes Hilary it means they brainwashed themselves into ignoring her own incompetence.

Surtur
I didn't say she's all knowing you jackass but she clearly understands the severity of what's going on around her and doesn't tweet her feelings all the time. Trump doesn't even have a basic understanding of what's being discussed and will be mocked all time. Your obsession with Hillary while giving Donald the pass for all time stupidity is duly noted.

Dude, what the f*ck does being all knowing have to do with anything? You don't need to be all knowing to know proper email protocol.

YOU whined about incompetence. Specifically made it a point. If incompetence is a deal breaker like you suggest, you shouldn't have voted for Hilary.

quanchi112
Being raped isn't enjoyable, even if it physically feels good. Some women have orgasmed from being raped by men.

Brag to my internet buddies about getting laid? I dunno. Maybe I could, like post pictures of me with women, to try to make it seem like I get all this pussy? Find me a guy who sees a 10 and ask him if he'd let a girl rape him to have sex with her. I bet they'd be like **** yeah.

Dude, you're a virgin we all know. It isn't a secret.

Raisen
I am pessimistic in trusting any of the politicians but as I said earlier Trump is corrupt and incompetent whereas I viewed Hillary as only corrupt. I wanted her to win.

exactly how you view trump is how I view Hillary. i'm sure trump is a narcissist as well. I just don't think he's proven to be as corrupt as Hillary...politically.

Raisen
Find me a guy who sees a 10 and ask him if he'd let a girl rape him to have sex with her. I bet they'd be like **** yeah.

Dude, you're a virgin we all know. It isn't a secret.

surtur is not a virgin. he railed my mom.

i'm actually pretty phucking unhappy over it

Surtur
Find me a guy who sees a 10 and ask him if he'd let a girl rape him to have sex with her. I bet they'd be like **** yeah.

I don't want to be raped by anyone. If a hot chick wants some dick sure, but it's at my consent.

I'm not at all, but you can sadly keep trying to imply it. I know your short stature means you need constant validation.

Raisen
surt. why did you have to phuck my mom dude?

quanchi112
Dude, what the f*ck does being all knowing have to do with anything? You don't need to be all knowing to know proper email protocol.

YOU whined about incompetence. Specifically made it a point. If incompetence is a deal breaker like you suggest, you shouldn't have voted for Hilary. Ok you're obsessed with the emails so in this one instance do you think this supersedes her intelligence in all other areas. Donald has displayed incompetence and ignorance across the board you retard. This is why people can't even expect to have a conversation with you. In your mind you think you made a brilliant point when you just ranted about the emails one more time.

Surtur
Ok you're obsessed with the emails so in this one instance do you think this supersedes her intelligence in all other areas. Donald has displayed incompetence and ignorance across the board you retard. This is why people can't even expect to have a conversation with you. In your mind you think you made a brilliant point when you just ranted about the emails one more time.

Holy shit dude, just stop. This is not about an email obsession. This is about you saying Trump is corrupt and incompetent, but Hilary is just corrupt.

False. That is a false statement to make, that she is only corrupt.

So for you to run your little mouth about how people can't have convos with me is hilarious lol. Keep running it though smile

quanchi112
I don't want to be raped by anyone. If a hot chick wants some dick sure, but it's at my consent.

I'm not at all, but you can sadly keep trying to imply it. I know your short stature means you need constant validation. I will never be complacent in life. You not seeking anything means hey life's cool bro I don't need a job. Your entire life is complacency with no drive whatsoever.

You don't **** good looking girls because I bet you're not charming, good looking, or financially independent basically you don't have anything to offer a woman.

Raisen
you can't base your life around phucking chicks. the less you care the more they gravitate anyway.

quanchi112
Holy shit dude, just stop. This is not about an email obsession. This is about you saying Trump is corrupt and incompetent, but Hilary is just corrupt.

False. That is a false statement to make, that she is only corrupt.

So for you to run your little mouth about how people can't have convos with me is hilarious lol. Keep running it though smile I just said trump has displayed overall ignorance and incompetence across the board. That trumps (get it, loser) an email mishap on her end. Let it go you sad little virgin. Trump is a fool across the board and he's so emotionally unstable he can't even control his urges at 70.

Surtur
I will never be complacent in life. You not seeking anything means hey life's cool bro I don't need a job. Your entire life is complacency with no drive whatsoever.

You don't **** good looking girls because I bet you're not charming, good looking, or financially independent basically you don't have anything to offer a woman.

LOL! You're a little runt who probably needs to flash cash to get any pussy. Just shut up.

quanchi112
you can't base your life around phucking chicks. the less you care the more they gravitate anyway. No one is basing their life on it but Surtur clearly can't attract one. I am saying you should never be complacent in any fashion. That's how the greats became great. Jordan, etc. it's never enough and the motivation never stops. Surtur has no motivation for anything.

Surtur
I just said trump has displayed overall ignorance and incompetence across the board. That trumps (get it, loser) an email mishap on her end. Let it go you sad little virgin. Trump is a fool across the board and he's so emotionally unstable he can't even control his urges at 70.

Lol, but you implied she didn't show incompetence. She did, agreed?

Bashar Teg
I will never be complacent in life. You not seeking anything means hey life's cool bro I don't need a job. Your entire life is complacency with no drive whatsoever.

https://i.imgur.com/CIHOTHE.gif

quanchi112
LOL! You're a little runt who probably needs to flash cash to get any pussy. Just shut up. No, of course not but you clearly don't have anything anyone wants. You are a loser. In every conceivable way.

Surtur
No one is basing their life on it but Surtur clearly can't attract one. I am saying you should never be complacent in any fashion. That's how the greats became great. Jordan, etc. it's never enough and the motivation never stops. Surtur has no motivation for anything.

Lol but you don't actually know anything about me. You're just a runt who is insecure about the fact he needs to probably throw all kinds of money at a chick to get her to f*ck him.

Surtur
No, of course not but you clearly don't have anything anyone wants. You are a loser. In every conceivable way.

No, what I said is 100% true.

quanchi112
Lol, but you implied she didn't show incompetence. She did, agreed? I said in direct comparison trump is more incompetent than she is. Across the board the man is a dope. Do you get it now, loser.

quanchi112
Lol but you don't actually know anything about me. You're just a runt who is insecure about the fact he needs to probably throw all kinds of money at a chick to get her to f*ck him. No, but a you're one of those weak men that has nothing going for him. No motivation, no money, no charm, no anything. Loser.

quanchi112
No, what I said is 100% true. The delusions you have to embrace to hold your head high is your reality not everyone else's, loser.

Surtur
No, but a you're one of those weak men that has nothing going for him. No motivation, no money, no charm, no anything. Loser.

Yes, you're a runt. And yep, you probably need to throw cash at a chick to get her to even look your way.

Unless you lie to them and cover up your actual personality.

Surtur
The delusions you have to embrace to hold your head high is your reality not everyone else's, loser.

Do you have the intellectual capacity to see the irony here, shorty?

socool8520
Wow....This has just turned into personal attacks. There isn't even a debate here.

Surtur
I said in direct comparison trump is more incompetent than she is. Across the board the man is a dope. Do you get it now, loser.

I'm going off this:

"but as I said earlier Trump is corrupt and incompetent whereas I viewed Hillary as only corrupt. I wanted her to win. "

Hey if you wanna correct it by saying you meant "all across the board" that is cool bro.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
Wow....This has just turned into personal attacks. There isn't even a debate here.

Actually you're right and you know what? I'm done with it after this. He's a loser known all across this forum as a loser, known probably on multiple forums as a loser.

I'm better than that, no need for more.

quanchi112
Yes, you're a runt. And yep, you probably need to throw cash at a chick to get her to even look your way.

Unless you lie to them and cover up your actual personality. Not at all. You don't bring anything to the table. You are someone who seeks to escape reality every day. You admitted it, loser.

Surtur
Yeah man cool, got me.

Bashar Teg
hi. the topic is "what would you do if you were raped"

granted, the election of a sexual predator to the white house is semi-relevant, but it's still off topic. smile

quanchi112
Do you have the intellectual capacity to see the irony here, shorty? You don't have anything to brag about and don't care either. The complacency King.

Surtur
Awesome.

socool8520
hi. the topic is "what would you do if you were raped"

granted, the election of a sexual predator to the white house is semi-relevant, but it's still off topic. smile

Regardless of the topic, these are just personal attacks. That shouldn't be allowed.

quanchi112
I'm going off this:

"but as I said earlier Trump is corrupt and incompetent whereas I viewed Hillary as only corrupt. I wanted her to win. "

Hey if you wanna correct it by saying you meant "all across the board" that is cool bro. I compared the two but you missed that. You looked at one mistake to embody total incompetence. She could make many more mistakes and she will still be smarter and more competent than the Donald. He struggles with the English language and his ****ups have been legendarily humiliating across the globe.

Run away, coward.

Surtur
^^^Nice.

quanchi112
Yeah man cool, got me. Concession accepted.

Surtur
I thought we weren't supposed to do the "concession accepted". As you've done it before without consequence and will no doubt face none here, I see I was wrong. Thanks for clarification. You're helpful.

quanchi112
^^^Nice. Run away like you always do.

Surtur
This e-victory is all yours bro, all yours.

quanchi112
I thought we weren't supposed to do the "concession accepted". As you've done it before without consequence and will no doubt face none here, I see I was wrong. Thanks for clarification. You're helpful. Another pointless and unfunny post from the complacent one.

quanchi112
This e-victory is all yours bro, all yours. You submit to life all the time so why not submit here. It's in your DNA.

Surtur
So many e-victories for you bro.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/mbhU9qZ.gif

quanchi112
So many e-victories for you bro. So many e losses and real life ones for you. There, there.

Surtur
So many e losses and real life ones for you. There, there.

Hey whatever validates you.

quanchi112
Hey whatever validates you. You already conceded so just let it go. You lost.

Surtur
Lol you got the e victory bro, I want to see how long you'll cling to it.

Nobody is even debating you at this point, keep it up smile

quanchi112
Lol you got the e victory bro, I want to see how long you'll cling to it.

Nobody is even debating you at this point, keep it up smile And I want the last word too but this is clearly bothering you.

Surtur
And I want the last word too but this is clearly bothering you.

I'm not bothered at all, I am congratulating you for your e-win. There will be no last word for you though. I want to see how long you'll keep it up.

Remember, you claim I am the loser here. So obviously we won't hear from you again on this subject. I think we will though, prove me wrong smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>