Bricks vs. Street/Mid-Tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Not really a fight. But which do you prefer? I find characters like Silver Surfer, Superman, and Green Lantern kind of dry. I much rather read about Black Panther, Moon Knight, and Deathstroke. I even like their fights more to be honest. Where do you stand and, why?

ghostman
its the complete opposite for me. aside from a few, i generally hate street levelers and their fights.

Philosophía
It depends on the character and writer.

I don't specifically prefer one way or another. They can be both be good, or both be terrible.

My favorite characters are a street leveler Batman, a tortured mutant, Magneto, a godlike alien, Superman and an archangel, Lucifer. As you can see, it has nothing to do with the type of stories, but with their execution.

DarkSaint85
All your choices are super gheythumb up

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
All your choices are super gheythumb up

Next time be a man and quote to whom you're speaking.

DarkSaint85
I thought it too difficult to quote everyone.

Vanguard
Originally posted by ghostman
its the complete opposite for me. aside from a few, i generally hate street levelers and their fights.

I can see how you might prefer seeing people who fly, and move mountains fighting each other. But that's far fetched to me. I like seeing more reasonable feats, with people who rely on smarts and skills in a fight.

Vanguard
Well yeah, a good plot makes for a better fight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Vanguard
I can see how you might prefer seeing people who fly, and move mountains fighting each other. But that's far fetched to me. I like seeing more reasonable feats, with people who rely on smarts and skills in a fight.

No,they're ghey too.

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No,they're ghey too.

Yes, yes, they are all ghey.....I get it.

ghostman

soo, a king of an entire phucking country running around in a cat costume that drank a special herb mutated by a meteorite from outer space to gain enhanced special abilities ......isnt far fetched?

Vanguard
Originally posted by ghostman
soo, a king of an entire phucking country running around in a cat costume that drank a special herb mutated by a meteorite from outer space to gain enhanced special abilities ......isnt far fetched?

laughing

It's comics man.

More realness in that than someone moving a mountain.

ghostman
laughing

It's comics man.

More realness in that than someone moving a mountain.

lmao nahh man. not even close and you know it laughing out loud moving a mountain is moving a mountain.... being empowered by a mutant heart herb that gets its power from a metal space rock is more ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.