KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bricks vs. Street/Mid-Tiers

Bricks vs. Street/Mid-Tiers
Started by: Vanguard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard

Bricks vs. Street/Mid-Tiers

Not really a fight. But which do you prefer? I find characters like Silver Surfer, Superman, and Green Lantern kind of dry. I much rather read about Black Panther, Moon Knight, and Deathstroke. I even like their fights more to be honest. Where do you stand and, why?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:40 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

its the complete opposite for me. aside from a few, i generally hate street levelers and their fights.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:53 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

It depends on the character and writer.

I don't specifically prefer one way or another. They can be both be good, or both be terrible.

My favorite characters are a street leveler Batman, a tortured mutant, Magneto, a godlike alien, Superman and an archangel, Lucifer. As you can see, it has nothing to do with the type of stories, but with their execution.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:56 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

All your choices are super gheythumb up

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 07:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
All your choices are super gheythumb up

Next time be a man and quote to whom you're speaking.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:27 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I thought it too difficult to quote everyone.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by ghostman
its the complete opposite for me. aside from a few, i generally hate street levelers and their fights.

I can see how you might prefer seeing people who fly, and move mountains fighting each other. But that's far fetched to me. I like seeing more reasonable feats, with people who rely on smarts and skills in a fight.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:30 PM
Vanguard

quote:
It depends on the character and writer.

I don't specifically prefer one way or another. They can be both be good, or both be terrible.

My favorite characters are a street leveler Batman, a tortured mutant, Magneto, a godlike alien, Superman and an archangel, Lucifer. As you can see, it has nothing to do with the type of stories, but with their execution.

Well yeah, a good plot makes for a better fight.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:35 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Vanguard
I can see how you might prefer seeing people who fly, and move mountains fighting each other. But that's far fetched to me. I like seeing more reasonable feats, with people who rely on smarts and skills in a fight.

No,they're ghey too.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:50 PM
Vanguard

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No,they're ghey too.

Yes, yes, they are all ghey.....I get it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:52 PM
ghostman

soo, a king of an entire phucking country running around in a cat costume that drank a special herb mutated by a meteorite from outer space to gain enhanced special abilities ......isnt far fetched?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:15 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by ghostman
soo, a king of an entire phucking country running around in a cat costume that drank a special herb mutated by a meteorite from outer space to gain enhanced special abilities ......isnt far fetched?

laughing

It's comics man.

More realness in that than someone moving a mountain.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:56 PM
ghostman

laughing

It's comics man.

More realness in that than someone moving a mountain.

lmao nahh man. not even close and you know it laughing out loud moving a mountain is moving a mountain.... being empowered by a mutant heart herb that gets its power from a metal space rock is more ridiculous.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:14 PM