Superman by Rocksteady

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/11/03/rocksteady-superman-game-informer/#2

This is a rumor so take it with a grain of salt. Apparently it'll be announced next week if the rumors are true. This would be fking phenomenal news. It's been so long since we've had a proper game incorporating flight.

https://twitter.com/GazDeaves/status/913418759129456640

ares834
Their source is.... 4chan.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ares834
Their source is.... 4chan. Yeah see that gave me pause too, though like they said, 4chan has leaked real games before. We'll find out in a week

Ridley_Prime

Arachnid1
I disagree. This is the video game section and there is nothing wrong with discussing a potential leak of a video game concept. It's not like there haven't been a hundred threads exactly like this. Hell, 4chan leaked Assassins Creed Origins and all their mentioned gameplay additions like the eagle scout drone and the locations all ended up being true. They also leaked and spoiled the holy hell out of FFV and the entire Nintendo Switch reveal event before it started. People use that site for leaking info pretty regularly. The problem is all the trolls that site breeds that take advantage of that, which is why you should take it with a grain of salt, but not outright dismiss it. Plus, the rumors of a Supes game by them have been circulating for some time because of their PR manager on Reddits posts in discussions on the subject. If you're not a fan of discussing leaks, just wait until we get confirmation on whether its real or not.

I also cant blame people for the Montreal Supes incident. The developers themselves had put out little teasing tweets about Superman, metric tons of concept art of different franchise characters leaked, not to mention pictures and videos of this surfacing (kind of hard to fake). Someone was working on a Superman game at the time, though I'm assuming it got canned.

Kazenji
Is this that news a while back Rocksteady was working on something new?

who's to say its even a comic book based game, They are owned by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment could even be a game based on a movie franchise.

BruceSkywalker
hopefully this turns out true

Impediment
There was a rumor that Rocksteady was going to make a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game.

Ridley_Prime

Impediment
What didn't you like about Arkham Knight? I thougt i was awesome. 9.0, easy.

Ridley_Prime

Smasandian
Yeah, I was very disappointed with the side missions. And there was an over reliance with the batmobile.

I put it as an 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.