Full-powered Thor vs. the rest of the Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Fully-powered Thor as seen at the end of Ragnarok takes on Team Cap and Team IM both. Fight takes place in the airport where the Civil War battle took place. Combatants start at 200m apart. Everyone is armed with standard gear unless otherwise specified. All combatants are going for the kill. Characters know about each other's strengths and weaknesses but they are not given any prep. The Avengers team don't get earpieces for communication. These are the Avengers present:

1. Ironman
2. Warmachine
3. Black Widow
4. Vision
5. Black Panther
6. Spiderman
7. Captain America
8. Falcon
9. Bucky
10. Antman
11. Hawkeye
12. Scarlet Witch

Round 1: Thor is unarmed
Round 2: Thor has Mjolnir
Round 3: Thor has Mjolnir and Hulk joins the Avengers team.

TethAdamTheRock
Team
Thor
Team

carthage
He wasn't that impressive at full power or at least showed nothing he couldn't do with Mjolnir.

His feat at the beginning of Thor 1 where he blasted away that massive chunk of ice was more impressive than the bolt which blew up the palace facade/unphased Hela

TethAdamTheRock
Lol that bolt was the size of the city

Silent Master
Originally posted by carthage
He wasn't that impressive at full power or at least showed nothing he couldn't do with Mjolnir.

His feat at the beginning of Thor 1 where he blasted away that massive chunk of ice was more impressive than the bolt which blew up the palace facade/unphased Hela

LOL!!!

FrothByte

I don't think it's so much as Thor being more powerful as it is him just getting full control of his powers. He can now generate lightning instantaneously and maintain spamming it. In the last fight he was generating lightning all over him while he fought h2h.

carthage
Yeah but the bolt that hit Hela doesn't seem like something out of his power level ergot Mjolnir, honestly. Not seeing the hype other than him in Universe being rated as being more powerful, things might change come Infinity War though

FrothByte
Yeah but the bolt that hit Hela doesn't seem like something out of his power level ergot Mjolnir, honestly. Not seeing the hype other than him in Universe being rated as being more powerful, things might change come Infinity War though

I don't think you get it. Thor being able to instantaneously blast lightning and continuously spam it while fighting h2h is a very scary concept.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't think it's so much as Thor being more powerful as it is him just getting full control of his powers. He can now generate lightning instantaneously and maintain spamming it. In the last fight he was generating lightning all over him while he fought h2h.

He is massively lowballing Hela. I mean, she was strong enough to crush Mjolnir with one hand.

carthage
How am I lowballing her?

She was Away above Thor and everyone else and only Surtur was capable of beating Of her

Thors lightning just wasn't very impressive to me, sorry if that hurts your feelings

Silent Master
LOL!!!! that was pathetic, try again.

Darth Thor

Josh_Alexander
Thor loses BADLY.

FrothByte
@Darth - for some reason I can't quote your posts.

Anyway in reply to your post: IM might have gotten a 400% charge from one lightning blast but his suit was also damaged. I assume he couldn't take too many lightning blasts.

As for Vision, he was paralyzed by Hawkeye's elctric arrows.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Thor loses BADLY.

Says the confirmed troll and liar. nobody takes you seriously.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
Says the confirmed troll and liar. nobody takes you seriously.

Hey Silent! I see you keep behaving like a *****.

Want me to repeat what I always tell you fanboy?

Silent Master
Hey Silent! I see you keep behaving like a *****.

Want me to repeat what I always tell you fanboy?

Telling the truth isn't "behaving like a *****. "

Josh_Alexander
Telling the truth isn't "behaving like a *****. "

Your personal opinion means nothing here. Unless you will debate seriously LIMIT YOURSELF to spectate.

Silent Master
Your personal opinion means nothing here. Unless you will debate seriously LIMIT YOURSELF to spectate.

If my opinion doesn't matter, why do you keep responding to it?

Josh_Alexander
If my opinion doesn't matter, why do you keep responding to it?

Because you are a kid. Either you are too young to understand simple things as that or you are just an idiot.

So i feel the responsibility to instruct you. But am getting tired of doing it in EVERY THREAD! So am beginnig to think its the second one...

Silent Master
Because you are a kid. Either you are too young to understand simple things as that or you are just an idiot.

So i feel the responsibility to instruct you. But am getting tired of doing it in EVERY THREAD! So am beginnig to think its the second one...

Says the little boy that thinks Wolverine is stronger than Thor. you are the last child that should be accusing others of not being able to understand things.

Josh_Alexander
Says the little boy that thinks Wolverine is stronger than Thor. you are the last child that should be accusing others of not being able to understand things.

Okay enough of whimpering baby.

Either you stop this or I will be forced to use the Ignore function. You are just being a bother by now.

Silent Master
Okay enough of whimpering baby.

Either you stop this or I will be forced to use the Ignore function. You are just being a bother by now.

If you stop lying and acting like a massive fanboy, I'll stop calling you out on it.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't think you get it. Thor being able to instantaneously blast lightning and continuously spam it while fighting h2h is a very scary concept.

Also, for what it's worth, in Ragnarok, Thor destroyed a section of Rainbow bridge with a single lightning strike. In Thor 1, it took repeated hits from Mjolnir to start doing any notable damage. Granted, it's different types of attacks. But given how hard Thor can hit with Mjolnir and how much effort it took to damage the bridge via strikes, it gives you an general idea of how tough the material is.

quanchi112
How am I lowballing her?

She was Away above Thor and everyone else and only Surtur was capable of beating Of her

Thors lightning just wasn't very impressive to me, sorry if that hurts your feelings You are very pathetic.

Josh_Alexander
If you stop lying and acting like a massive fanboy, I'll stop calling you out on it.

Granted!

Congratulations. You are the first person to enter my ignore list thumb up

You are really a pain in the ass.

Josh_Alexander

His powers did went up. But not that massively to make it matter.

Thor could replicate some feats with his hammer i agree.

Silent Master
Granted!

Congratulations. You are the first person to enter my ignore list thumb up

You are really a pain in the ass.

You could have just agreed to stop lying.

Josh_Alexander
How am I lowballing her?

Thors lightning just wasn't very impressive to me, sorry if that hurts your feelings

The lightning was the most powerful seen on screen. It blasted a part of the Castle!

However I agree. Hela was WAY ABOVE Thor's power.

Without Surtur there is nothing Thor could really do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.