KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Full-powered Thor vs. the rest of the Avengers

Full-powered Thor vs. the rest of the Avengers
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Full-powered Thor vs. the rest of the Avengers

Fully-powered Thor as seen at the end of Ragnarok takes on Team Cap and Team IM both. Fight takes place in the airport where the Civil War battle took place. Combatants start at 200m apart. Everyone is armed with standard gear unless otherwise specified. All combatants are going for the kill. Characters know about each other's strengths and weaknesses but they are not given any prep. The Avengers team don't get earpieces for communication. These are the Avengers present:

1. Ironman
2. Warmachine
3. Black Widow
4. Vision
5. Black Panther
6. Spiderman
7. Captain America
8. Falcon
9. Bucky
10. Antman
11. Hawkeye
12. Scarlet Witch

Round 1: Thor is unarmed
Round 2: Thor has Mjolnir
Round 3: Thor has Mjolnir and Hulk joins the Avengers team.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:44 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Team
Thor
Team

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:45 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He wasn't that impressive at full power or at least showed nothing he couldn't do with Mjolnir.

His feat at the beginning of Thor 1 where he blasted away that massive chunk of ice was more impressive than the bolt which blew up the palace facade/unphased Hela

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:51 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Lol that bolt was the size of the city

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:52 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
He wasn't that impressive at full power or at least showed nothing he couldn't do with Mjolnir.

His feat at the beginning of Thor 1 where he blasted away that massive chunk of ice was more impressive than the bolt which blew up the palace facade/unphased Hela

LOL!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I don't think it's so much as Thor being more powerful as it is him just getting full control of his powers. He can now generate lightning instantaneously and maintain spamming it. In the last fight he was generating lightning all over him while he fought h2h.

Last edited by FrothByte on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:00 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah but the bolt that hit Hela doesn't seem like something out of his power level ergot Mjolnir, honestly. Not seeing the hype other than him in Universe being rated as being more powerful, things might change come Infinity War though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:35 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Yeah but the bolt that hit Hela doesn't seem like something out of his power level ergot Mjolnir, honestly. Not seeing the hype other than him in Universe being rated as being more powerful, things might change come Infinity War though

I don't think you get it. Thor being able to instantaneously blast lightning and continuously spam it while fighting h2h is a very scary concept.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:38 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't think it's so much as Thor being more powerful as it is him just getting full control of his powers. He can now generate lightning instantaneously and maintain spamming it. In the last fight he was generating lightning all over him while he fought h2h.

He is massively lowballing Hela. I mean, she was strong enough to crush Mjolnir with one hand.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:47 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How am I lowballing her?

She was Away above Thor and everyone else and only Surtur was capable of beating Of her

Thors lightning just wasn't very impressive to me, sorry if that hurts your feelings

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:50 PM
Silent Master

LOL!!!! that was pathetic, try again.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:54 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by FrothByte

Yeah that was cool AF.

Most these guys are fodder to him. If IM and WM play the PIS card and get powered up by his Lightning then backed by Vision that might cause serious problems.

Also not sure how he’d defend against Vision’s Infinity Gem blast without Mjolnir.

Hulk joining the team would surely turn the tables though with or without Mjolnir.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Thor loses BADLY.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:44 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

@Darth - for some reason I can't quote your posts.

Anyway in reply to your post: IM might have gotten a 400% charge from one lightning blast but his suit was also damaged. I assume he couldn't take too many lightning blasts.

As for Vision, he was paralyzed by Hawkeye's elctric arrows.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:47 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Thor loses BADLY.

Says the confirmed troll and liar. nobody takes you seriously.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:49 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Says the confirmed troll and liar. nobody takes you seriously.

Hey Silent! I see you keep behaving like a *****.

Want me to repeat what I always tell you fanboy?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:52 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Hey Silent! I see you keep behaving like a *****.

Want me to repeat what I always tell you fanboy?

Telling the truth isn't "behaving like a *****. "

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:55 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Telling the truth isn't "behaving like a *****. "

Your personal opinion means nothing here. Unless you will debate seriously LIMIT YOURSELF to spectate.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:02 AM
Silent Master

Your personal opinion means nothing here. Unless you will debate seriously LIMIT YOURSELF to spectate.

If my opinion doesn't matter, why do you keep responding to it?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:05 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

If my opinion doesn't matter, why do you keep responding to it?

Because you are a kid. Either you are too young to understand simple things as that or you are just an idiot.

So i feel the responsibility to instruct you. But am getting tired of doing it in EVERY THREAD! So am beginnig to think its the second one...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:10 AM