Thor trilogy invades DC cinematic universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
All characters from the trilogy of Thor allied invades DC reality. Can DC withstand the onslaught ? DC has all characters from Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Suicide Squad, and Wonderwoman. 3 Marvel films vs. 4 DC films.

Silent Master
DC gets destroyed.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
All characters from the trilogy of Thor allied invades DC reality. Can DC withstand the onslaught ? DC has all characters from Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Suicide Squad, and Wonderwoman. 3 Marvel films vs. 4 DC films.

Ohh this is gonna be interesting!!!!!

I support Thor Universe! (AT LAST! I won't have to be debating FrothByte and Darth Thor laughing out loud )

DC dies.

quanchi112
DC fans https://m.popkey.co/7d270b/DQoae.gif

Ursumeles
Jane solos.

BruceSkywalker
DC gets obliterated

TheLordofMurder
DC hasn't really shown any "high end" types yet (Zeus was talked about in Wonder Woman, but he didn't do anything but cast down Ares), so as a result, DC has no chance...

relentless1
its closer than you give credit; without Hela DC actually has a very good chance of winning this especially with all the kryptonians, doomsday, enchantress/incubus and wonder woman as the heavy hitters they stand a great chance of clearing... without Hela involved of course

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
its closer than you give credit; without Hela DC actually has a very good chance of winning this especially with all the kryptonians, doomsday, enchantress/incubus and wonder woman as the heavy hitters they stand a great chance of clearing... without Hela involved of course Who stands a chance against Surtur ?

Also you do realize Hulk, Strange, Malekith, Kurse, Odin, Sakaar, etc. are involved as well. Obedience disks.

Slowpoke
its closer than you give credit; without Hela DC actually has a very good chance of winning this especially with all the kryptonians, doomsday, enchantress/incubus and wonder woman as the heavy hitters they stand a great chance of clearing... without Hela involved of course

DC is much stronger with the physical strength and overall technology, the problem is just hard to measure magic and infinity gems.

-Pr-
Bait thread is baity.

Silent Master

Hela, Surtur, Odin, Kurse, Fenrir, Strange, Thor, Loki, The Frost Giants, Dark elves, skaar etc etc etc

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Bait thread is baity. It is three Thor films vs four DC films. Is it my fault DC has weaker characters ? I didn't include Dormammu.

FrothByte

There's actually only a handful of superpowered kryptonians. Other than that it's just WW, Ares, Enchantress and her brother.... I think that's it.

On Thor's side you have the entire Asgardian race, Frost Giants and Dark Elves. You have Odin, Hela and the Destroyer Armor. You even have Dr. Strange, Hulk, Fenris and Surtur.

You have a few infinity stones in the mix, the tesseract, casket of winters, the eternal fire, a bunch of undead Asgardians...

relentless1
Don't even mention Odin to me because he did sweet **** all throughout the Thor trilogy

Surtur won't be that huge a problem though as Thor was afraid Hulk would take him out and Thor himself took him out very easily at the beginning; Hela actually wasn't outmatched by Surtur; Surtur just destroyed her power source so he's not really that big a factor based on what we've seen

are we counting the rank and file asgardians/dark elves/frost giants here?? if so i suppose you'd have earth military and enchantresses goons to contend and they are pretty much fall downs so that doesn't really match up.

make it all named characters vs named characters only otherwise i guess this would be a stomp by being overwhelmed by sheer numbers then

Silent Master
Don't even mention Odin to me because he did sweet **** all throughout the Thor trilogy

Surtur won't be that huge a problem though as Thor was afraid Hulk would take him out and Thor himself took him out very easily at the beginning; Hela actually wasn't outmatched by Surtur; Surtur just destroyed her power source so he's not really that big a factor based on what we've seen

are we counting the rank and file asgardians/dark elves/frost giants here?? if so i suppose you'd have earth military and enchantresses goons to contend and they are pretty much fall downs so that doesn't really match up.

make it all named characters vs named characters only otherwise i guess this would be a stomp by being overwhelmed by sheer numbers then

He stripped Thor of his powers, teleported Thor to Earth. not to mention was able to imprison/banish Hela.

Thor wasn't afraid he's take Surtur, he just didn't want him helping Hela.

Thor related minions>>>>>>DCEU minions.

He already gave DC and advantage by giving them 4 movies as opposed to 3 for Team Thor

relentless1
Originally posted by Silent Master
He stripped Thor of his powers, teleported Thor to Earth. not to mention was able to imprison/banish Hela.

those have no bearing on how he'd fight a guy like superman; he stripped beings of powers that he essentially created, thats like knowing somebody password and saying you hacked into their computer, not very impressive at all. he was basically and old man dying for the entirety of the Thor trilogy lol

Silent Master
those have no bearing on how he'd fight a guy like superman; he stripped beings of powers that he essentially created, thats like knowing somebody password and saying you hacked into their computer, not very impressive at all. he was basically and old man dying for the entirety of the Thor trilogy lol

Where do you get the idea that Odin created Thor's powers?

Josh_Alexander
DC side: (Pre Justice League)

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Ares
Zod
Zeus
Suicide Squad heroes
Enchantress and her brother
Kryptonians

Thor's Side:

Thor
Loki
Odin
Valkyrie
Lady Sif
Asgardians
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Hela
Surtur
The Destroyer
Malekith
even Bor would take part.

Did I forgot anyone?

Yeah I think it's clear DC gets DESTROYED!

relentless1
Where do you get the idea that Odin created Thor's powers?

at the very least he controls them so it doesn't count as any sort of battle feat

Silent Master
at the very least he controls them so it doesn't count as any sort of battle feat

Where do you get the idea that he controls them?

FrothByte

Well Quan did say it was all characters in the movies. So I assumed that included the regular populations. If it was just named characters then DC has a way better chance at surviving.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Surtur won't be that huge a problem though as Thor was afraid Hulk would take him out and Thor himself took him out very easily at the beginning; Hela actually wasn't outmatched by Surtur; Surtur just destroyed her power source so he's not really that big a factor based on what

?

Surtur is more powerful than most of the DCEU. How is he not a problem? He laughed off Hela's attacks and destroyed a planet...

What? Hulk was literally thrown off by Surtur like a bug. After probably the hardest fight off his life. Did you even watch the movie?

Hela was powerless to stop him before he destroyed Asgard, and tried harder against him than anyone else in the entire movie....

relentless1
Where do you get the idea that he controls them?

well the fact hat he was able to strip the power from Thor at will is a good indicator

steverules_2
Does Jane get her mini van? If so it's a spite thread, her driving skills are OP

Darth Thor

Unfortunately this is my biggest gripe with the Thor trilogy, that we never got to really see Odin's power in action.

That said, his implied power is > Hela's.

Silent Master
well the fact hat he was able to strip the power from Thor at will is a good indicator

No, it's not. That is like saying Rogue's ability to drain people's powers is proof that she controls them.

quanchi112
Surtur can destroy a planet yet he won't be a problem. Relentless is retarded.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well Quan did say it was all characters in the movies. So I assumed that included the regular populations. If it was just named characters then DC has a way better chance at surviving. All populations.

HulkIsHulk
Okay when did Surtur destroy a planet?

quanchi112
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Okay when did Surtur destroy a planet? Asgard.

relentless1
No, it's not. That is like saying Rogue's ability to drain people's powers is proof that she controls them.

lol Odin says point blank "i will take from you your power" tell me, do you think he'd be able to do that to Superman or Wonder Woman in a battle scenario??

No.

Because its not a battle ability, its a esoteric ability directly tied to Odins control over Thors given powers

how about the fact that Odin directly puts the enchantment on Mjolnir stating only the worthy can lift it??

wether or not you buy that he created/controls Thors powers you can't deny that this showing is not a battle related ability. Fact is that Odin has shitty showings so by the rules set in these forums he's nothing more than an old man with a light stick and therefore useless in a vs scenario

Silent Master
At this point you're just making things up.

Darth Thor

how about the fact that Odin directly puts the enchantment on Mjolnir stating only the worthy can lift it??

The fact that he put such a strong enchantment on within a few seconds so that Hulk cant even budge it shows his immense level of power.

Silent Master
It is amusing seeing him describe someone that is capable of granting Thor level power as "useless".

Darth Thor

relentless1
ok lets see him use that in a fight against Superman, what onscreen battle feats does the old man actually have?

Darth Thor

quanchi112
ok lets see him use that in a fight against Superman, what onscreen battle feats does the old man actually have? Troll.

relentless1
Id normally agree with ya Thor but isn't one of the forum rules state that onscreen feats only apply? This is why I say that Odin aint s h i t; I know he's implied to be one of the most powerful but saying it and showing it are two different things around here

quanchi112
Id normally agree with ya Thor but isn't one of the forum rules state that onscreen feats only apply? This is why I say that Odin aint s h i t; I know he's implied to be one of the most powerful but saying it and showing it are two different things around here That doesn't mean we argue Loki beats Odin in a battle due to Loki having more feats. We don't ignore common sense because he doesn't have the feats.

relentless1
even if we go by your logic and refuse to follow forum rules theres still the matter of Odin being portrayed as a frail old man for much of the trilogy:

Thor 1: hes in the Odin sleep because Loki made him sad and very susceptible to being killed as was demonstrated in the movie

Thor 2: Loki manages to get rid of him offscreen no less; it was that little of an occurrence that they didn't even bother to show how Loki managed to do that to the all powerful All Father

Thor 3: the old man is found to have been living in a retirement home and is caught up with by his sons just in time to watch him die of old age

that doesn't sound like anything close to being formidable in battle; such a shame that the all powerful Odin from the comics was reduced to an old man in his twilight years

quanchi112
even if we go by your logic and refuse to follow forum rules theres still the matter of Odin being portrayed as a frail old man for much of the trilogy:

Thor 1: hes in the Odin sleep because Loki made him sad and very susceptible to being killed as was demonstrated in the movie

Thor 2: Loki manages to get rid of him offscreen no less; it was that little of an occurrence that they didn't even bother to show how Loki managed to do that to the all powerful All Father

Thor 3: the old man is found to have been living in a retirement home and is caught up with by his sons just in time to watch him die of old age

that doesn't sound like anything close to being formidable in battle; such a shame that the all powerful Odin from the comics was reduced to an old man in his twilight years Nowhere did I say he's all powerful especially when dealing with his trickster son. That doesn't mean he isn't more powerful than Loki despite what Loki can do with prep to a caught off guard Odin. Odin also had the power to banish Hela which you conveniently left out before he died which triggered her coming back.

relentless1
there plenty of characters that are weaker than the villain that end up trapping them in someplace or another throughout the history of film.

doesn't make him more powerful at all.

quanchi112
there plenty of characters that are weaker than the villain that end up trapping them in someplace or another throughout the history of film.

doesn't make him more powerful at all. Somehow Loki doing it to Odin matters. You use double standards while Odin is clearly powerful. You're a hypocrite.

John Murdoch
Thor trilogy wins.

The dark elves bring some black hole grenades for the Kryptonians and Doomsday if conventional Asgardian/Sakaarian/nine realms tech and magic ain't enough.

TheGrat1
What is the battlefield? Is bfr allowed? How much knowledge and prep time for each side?

The scenario, as is, is too vague to form a conclusion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGrat1
What is the battlefield? Is bfr allowed? How much knowledge and prep time for each side?

The scenario, as is, is too vague to form a conclusion. Each side unites and has ten minutes to prepare for the other wise with whatever tactics they can formulate in that time frame. Locations seen in all of these films are the battlegrounds. If this is too much to process do not participate, vagabond.

TheGrat1
Each side unites and has ten minutes to prepare for the other wise with whatever tactics they can formulate in that time frame. Locations seen in all of these films are the battlegrounds. If this is too much to process do not participate, vagabond.

DC stomps. They have 10 minutes to get hundreds of Kryptonians acclimated to earth's atmosphere and yellow sun plus the krptonian military and human nukes. Mahvel gets crushed.

quanchi112
DC stomps. They have 10 minutes to get hundreds of Kryptonians acclimated to earth's atmosphere and yellow sun plus the krptonian military and human nukes. Mahvel gets crushed. All Surtur needs to do is plunge his sword into the earth at different entry points. You also have the infinity stone and the ease in which they can teleport to different destinations. You have all kinds of armies from Asgard to boot.

TheGrat1
All Surtur needs to do is plunge his sword into the earth at different entry points. You also have the infinity stone and the ease in which they can teleport to different destinations. You have all kinds of armies from Asgard to boot.

This will kill 99.9% of Surtur's own team and possibly Surtur himself, assuming he can even destroy Earth.

Kal-El and the other Kryptonians will have no issue surviving in space.

quanchi112
This will kill 99.9% of Surtur's own team and possibly Surtur himself, assuming he can even destroy Earth.

Kal-El and the other Kryptonians will have no issue surviving in space. False since they can transport and travel elsewhere. All they have to do is transport the Knians to a environment that denies their powers.

TheGrat1
False since they can transport and travel elsewhere. All they have to do is transport the Knians to a environment that denies their powers.

And how will they accomplish this? Or even know of kryptonian weaknesses?

Silent Master
There's actually only a handful of superpowered kryptonians. Other than that it's just WW, Ares, Enchantress and her brother.... I think that's it.

On Thor's side you have the entire Asgardian race, Frost Giants and Dark Elves. You have Odin, Hela and the Destroyer Armor. You even have Dr. Strange, Hulk, Fenris and Surtur.

You have a few infinity stones in the mix, the tesseract, casket of winters, the eternal fire, a bunch of undead Asgardians...

Agreed

byrdgang21
Marvel Stomps. At least add in Justice League characters

quanchi112
And how will they accomplish this? Or even know of kryptonian weaknesses? Do you not know they can transport to other realms ? Strange, kiddo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Marvel Stomps. At least add in Justice League characters They have every single dceu film including Justice League.

TheGrat1
Do you not know they can transport to other realms ? Strange, kiddo.
The op says dc reality. There is no Asgard or bifrost there. There are no jump points or wormholes either.

MCU needs bifrost or wormholes for interstellar travel. DCEU has self-reliant interstellar teleportation with Phantom Drives.

They have every single dceu film including Justice League.

LMAO. Now add interstellar transporter Steppenwolf and his army. Should have stopped when you were behind.

quanchi112
The op says dc reality. There is no Asgard or bifrost there. There are no jump points or wormholes either.

MCU needs bifrost or wormholes for interstellar travel. DCEU has self-reliant interstellar teleportation with Phantom Drives.

LMAO. Now add interstellar transporter Steppenwolf and his army. Should have stopped when you were behind. Strange doesn't need Asgard to transport. Drop the Knians off on Krypton.

laughing out loud

Strange can have his way with the Knians. They aren't powerful at all on their home world and are reliant on earth's weaker environment and younger star to make them impressive.

Sucks to be a Kryptonian here.

TheGrat1
Strange doesn't need Asgard to transport. Drop the Knians off on Krypton.

laughing out loud

Strange can have his way with the Knians. They aren't powerful at all on their home world and are reliant on earth's weaker environment and younger star to make them impressive.

Sucks to be a Kryptonian here.

Proof Dr. Strange can sling ring people to other planets? Let alone one he had never seen before. Even if he could he would be doing it one at a time. He would be killed before he could even make a dent in their numbers. I also hope you are not suggesting he would follow them there, the Kryptonian gravity would kill him in seconds. laughing out loud

Edit: Enchantress doe not need a sling ring to teleport either, and she is much faster at it than Dr. Strange.

quanchi112
And how will they accomplish this? Or even know of kryptonian weaknesses? Loki clearly does his homework but just being on Krypton and seeing they can't do the same things would be a dead giveaway. This isn't top secret stuff. I'm not saying they use Knite but they could also easily steal and use the Knite to just bury these exploitable Knians.

TheGrat1
Loki clearly does his homework but just being on Krypton and seeing they can't do the same things would be a dead giveaway. This isn't top secret stuff. I'm not saying they use Knite but they could also easily steal and use the Knite to just bury these exploitable Knians.

The Kryptonians will be on Earth sunbathing during the prep time. Batman will likely destroy the kryptonite in that time as well. It can only be a detriment to his team.

Even if they got their hands on it, there is not enough to take on an army's worth of kryptonians.

quanchi112
The Kryptonians will be on Earth sunbathing during the prep time. Batman will likely destroy the kryptonite in that time as well. It can only be a detriment to his team.

Even if they got their hands on it, there is not enough to take on an army's worth of kryptonians. Superman has bathed in the sun his entire life. A missile ko'd Faora. laughing out loud

Something tells me you're massively overrating the Knians. I haven't seen anything from the Knians telling me they can take out Hela let alone Surtur. You're also ignoring Malekith and the infinity stone, gravity bombs, etc.

Try to be objective.

TethAdamTheRock
Steppenwolf no sold Zeus....

carver9
How powerful is Zeus? What fts does he have?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by carver9
How powerful is Zeus? What fts does he have? His best lightning did nothing to steppenwolf but he seperated the motherboxes in one hit where it took both superman and cyborg to do it

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
How powerful is Zeus? What fts does he have? Being killed by that wimp who hid from humanity in the shadows called Ares.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
His best lightning did nothing to steppenwolf but he seperated the motherboxes in one hit where it took both superman and cyborg to do it

Think about what you just said, if Zeus' lightning is above Superman + Cyborg.

Explain their respective showings against SW.

quanchi112
Does dceu have a chance after Aquaman?

Josh_Alexander
Does dceu have a chance after Aquaman?

Yes.

Aquaman would defeat Thor underwater.

Otherwise no.

Silent Master
Why would Thor be underwater?

Josh_Alexander
Why would Thor be underwater?

Why not?

Perhaps Arthur lures him.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Why not?

leave that to mera.. shifty

BruceSkywalker
Why not?

that won't happen lol

Silent Master
Why not?

How?

Darth Thor
Yes.

Otherwise no.

How does Aquaman defeat Thor anywhere?

Nibedicus

quanchi112
Yes.

Otherwise no. Based -n? Thor is still stronger, and vastly more powerful.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
that won't happen lol

Should Thor decide to take a swim it would.

Josh_Alexander
How?

How?

72% of the planet's surface is covered by water.

In a battle anything could happen. Should Thor decide to take a swim, it would happen.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
How does Aquaman defeat Thor anywhere?

Not anywhere, just underwater.

quanchi112
Not anywhere, just underwater. How you idiot. Saying underwater is not a valid explanation.

Silent Master
His response didn't answer my question

Josh_Alexander
His response didn't answer my question

What didn't it answer?

Did you read the OP? Thor is on Earth. There is water on Earth.

Should Arthur lure Thor into the water, Thor loses.

I don't have to explain how, since I said "should".

Josh_Alexander
How you idiot. Saying underwater is not a valid explanation.

Watch the movie.

Silent Master
What didn't it answer?

Did you read the OP? Thor is on Earth. There is water on Earth.

Should Arthur lure Thor into the water, Thor loses.

I don't have to explain how, since I said "should".

That still doesn't explain how he'll lure Thor into the water or how he'd defeat him.

BruceSkywalker
Should Thor decide to take a swim it would.

find the scene(s) on youtube that show Thor taking a swim

The Spectre+
That still doesn't explain how he'll lure Thor into the water or how he'd defeat him.
he could use the kraken to make eerie shadows in the water(probably if thor's already near it), or it just grabs him into it.

Josh_Alexander

Anything can happen in a fight.

Thor gets drowned.

Josh_Alexander
find the scene(s) on youtube that show Thor taking a swim

Does that mean he won't?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+
he could use the kraken to make eerie shadows in the water(probably if thor's already near it), or it just grabs him into it.

The Kraken would be a major issue yes.

Silent Master
Anything can happen in a fight.

Thor gets drowned.

IOW, you can't think of a single vaild reason.

How do you drown a guy that doesn't need to breathe?

Josh_Alexander
IOW, you can't think of a single vaild reason.

How do you drown a guy that doesn't need to breathe?

I don't have to, anything is possible when fighting.

E.G. Aquaman commands the Kraken to swing Thor into the ocean.

Lol!!!!!! Where did you got that from?

WolvesofBabylon
Well we know Thor can survive in Space so I doubt he would drown.

Silent Master
I don't have to, anything is possible when fighting.

E.G. Aquaman commands the Kraken to swing Thor into the ocean.

Lol!!!!!! Where did you got that from?

Thor is just going to stand within reach of the kraken and allow this?

From Thor Ragnarok, maybe you should watch it.

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon

Finally, someone that has actually seen the movies.

Josh_Alexander

Thor surviving space doesn't mean he doesn't need to breathe. Nor that Space won't kill him.

Josh_Alexander
Thor is just going to stand within reach of the kraken and allow this?

From Thor Ragnarok, maybe you should watch it.

Finally, someone that has actually seen the movies.

Please bring the feat where it is stated that Thor doesn't need to breathe.

Because I have watched Ragnarok and there is no such scene.

Silent Master
Please bring the feat where it is stated that Thor doesn't need to breathe.

Because I have watched Ragnarok and there is no such scene.

At the very least the scene proves that Thor can go extended periods without breathing, so how does Aquaman drown someone like that.

Josh_Alexander
At the very least the scene proves that Thor can go extended periods without breathing, so how does Aquaman drown someone like that.

Concession accepted, Thor needs to breathe.

Thor survived space because of his incredible endurance. Also he was very weak when the Guardians found him, which wasn't too long after Thanos left.

Doesn't mean that Thor is immune to space or suffocation.

Arthur underwater 》Thor.

FrothByte
Concession accepted, Thor needs to breathe.

Thor survived space because of his incredible endurance. Also he was very weak when the Guardians found him, which wasn't too long after Thanos left.

Doesn't mean that Thor is immune to space or suffocation.

Arthur underwater 》Thor.

So please prove that Thor needs to breath. He survived at an extended period of time in space while unconscious. Logic dictates that he doesn't need to breathe to survive. If you think he does, care to prove it?

quanchi112
Thor surviving space doesn't mean he doesn't need to breathe. Nor that Space won't kill him. At what age did your mother drop you?

Silent Master
Thor was weak becasuse he'd just been tortured by the power stone and was inside a ship that exploded. you still haven't explained how Aquaman will either drown or beat Thor.

Plus you're aware IW didn't actually happen in the space of 3 hours, right?

quanchi112
Watch the movie. When does Thor almost drown?

Josh_Alexander
So please prove that Thor needs to breath. He survived at an extended period of time in space while unconscious. Logic dictates that he doesn't need to breathe to survive. If you think he does, care to prove it?

I don't need to prove the purpose of a nose!!!!! laughing out loud

You want to attribute powers to a hero then prove them.

Silent Master

He thinks there is beathable air in space.

Josh_Alexander
Thor was weak becasuse he'd just been tortured by the power stone and was inside a ship that exploded. you still haven't explained how Aquaman will either drown or beat Thor.

Plus you're aware IW didn't actually happen in the space of 3 hours, right?

I realize that there is no exact timelapse between the ship exploding and the Guardians rescuing him.

Aquaman is an alligator whereas Thor is a lion.

Aquaman would be in his territory.

Josh_Alexander
He thinks there is beathable air in space.

A man holding his breath =/= A man who doesn't need to breathe.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

You want to attribute powers to a hero then prove them. He survives in space after an explosion but you think he dies in the wave machine at sea world. I hate your mother for not finishing you off when she had the chance.

FrothByte

You want to attribute powers to a hero then prove them.

I did prove it already. He survived in space, unconscious for an extended duration of time. He also survived in space for an extended amount of time exerting himself in moving the rings of nidavellir and while taking the full force of a neutron star. That's called proof.

Now if you want to prove that he still needs to breath then you need to bring your own proof.

Oh, and the purpose of the nose is to smell.

quanchi112
Someone needs to ban this kid for not once offering proof tpback his claims. Josh is the lowest of the trolls.

Silent Master
I realize that there is no exact timelapse between the ship exploding and the Guardians rescuing him.

Aquaman is an alligator whereas Thor is a lion.

Aquaman would be in his territory.

You claimed it wasn't too long, how long is "not too long".

None of that is proof that he'd beat Thor.

A man holding his breath =/= A man who doesn't need to breathe.

laughing out loud

Now he thinks unconscious people can hold their breathe.

Josh_Alexander
I did prove it already. He survived in space, unconscious for an extended duration of time. He also survived in space for an extended amount of time exerting himself in moving the rings of nidavellir and while taking the full force of a neutron star. That's called proof.

Now if you want to prove that he still needs to breath then you need to bring your own proof.

Oh, and the purpose of the nose is to smell.

That doesn't mean he doesn't need to breathe.

No limit fallacy right there!

I can hold my breath, doesn't mean I don't need to breathe!!

Silent Master

Prove that unconscious people can hold their breath.

FrothByte

Are you able to hold your breath while unconscious?

Josh_Alexander
You claimed it wasn't too long, how long is "not too long".

None of that is proof that he'd beat Thor.

Now he thinks unconscious people can hold their breathe.

Thor has no underwater feats. Aquaman is a superman underwater (Hyperbole)

laughing out loud

Quote me saying that unconcious people can breathe.

Josh_Alexander
"Doesn't need to breathe" is not the same thing as "doesn't breathe at all". It can also mean he can hold his breath indefinitely.

Bottom line is if he can survive unconscious in space for an indefinite amount of time then he can survive underwater for an indefinite amount of time. If you want to claim otherwise, please provide proof.

No limit fallacy!!! Called it!

Holding his breath =/= Not requiring to breathe.

FrothByte
No limit fallacy!!! Called it!

Holding his breath =/= Not requiring to breathe.

Are you able to hold your breath while unconscious? Hmm?

Silent Master
Thor has no underwater feats. Aquaman is a superman underwater (Hyperbole)

laughing out loud

Quote me saying that unconcious people can breathe.

So?

You keep claiming that "Holding his breath =/= Not requiring to breathe. " when Thor was unconcious for that scene. thus you are claiming that Thor can hold his breath while unconcious. prove it.

Josh_Alexander
Are you able to hold your breath while unconscious? Hmm?

No. Your body doesn't die instantly after drowning. The body cells still have O2 to survive for a short while.

That's why people can get reanimated after drowning.

Thor's endurance 》》》》Human.

He surviving space doesn't translate into not requiring to breathe.

No limit fallacy.

Josh_Alexander
So?

You keep claiming that "Holding his breath =/= Not requiring to breathe. " when Thor was unconcious for that scene. thus you are claiming that Thor can hold his breath while unconcious. prove it.

Concession accepted, stop putting words in my mouth!

When i said "Holding his breath" i was refering to the Nidavellir scene.....

Please pay attention.

BruceSkywalker
Does that mean he won't?

josh Thor was never shown to be swimming so yea for the purpose of this thread he won't be going in the water just coz you say so

EXACTLY

Silent Master
Which means you were ignoring the first scene because it hurt your argument, that's what trolls do.

You still haven't posted any proof that Aquaman would win.

Josh_Alexander
josh Thor was never shown to be swimming so yea for the purpose of this thread he won't be going in the water just coz you say so

EXACTLY

Nor does it mean that Thor won't get into the water cause you say so.

That's why I clearly stated "SHOULD".

I never made a claim that Thor "WOULD" get into the water.

Josh_Alexander
Which means you were ignoring the first scene because it hurt your argument, that's what trolls do.

You still haven't posted any proof that Aquaman would win.

No, it means you are avoiding.

Prove that Thor doesn't need to breathe, stop bringing fallacies.

Silent Master
We have already covered this, Thor can at the very least survive for an extended period of time without breathing as proven by him surviving in space for an extended period of time while unconscious.

Again, you have provided no proof that Aquaman is capable of getting Thor into the water or beating Thor in the unlikely event that Thor follows him into the water.

Josh_Alexander
We have already covered this, Thor can at the very least survive for an extended period of time without breathing as proven by him surviving in space for an extended period of time while unconscious.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!

Finally you didn't say he doesn't need to breathe!

Yes, I have already stated that Thor can endure space far better than a Human would.

"SHOULD" Thor get into the water. I don't know for sure how the battle would develop.

Thor has no feats underwater whist Arthur does.

Silent Master
You still haven't posted any proof that Aquaman could beat Thor in the water.

Josh_Alexander
You still haven't posted any proof that Aquaman could beat Thor in the water.

Aquaman's faster than Thor underwater. Thor needs to eventually breathe.

Arthur's strength is sufficient for this fight.

Arthur has millions of fish at his command and a Kraken.

Watch Aquaman

laughing out loud

FrothByte
No. Your body doesn't die instantly after drowning. The body cells still have O2 to survive for a short while.

That's why people can get reanimated after drowning.

Thor's endurance 》》》》Human.

He surviving space doesn't translate into not requiring to breathe.

No limit fallacy.

So you agree that Thor survived for an indefinite amount of time in outerspace while unconscious without breathing. Yes?

Josh_Alexander
DC side: (Pre Justice League)

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Ares
Zod
Zeus
Suicide Squad heroes
Enchantress and her brother
Kryptonians

Thor's Side:

Thor
Loki
Odin
Valkyrie
Lady Sif
Asgardians
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Hela
Surtur
The Destroyer
Malekith
even Bor would take part.

Did I forgot anyone?

Yeah I think it's clear DC gets DESTROYED!

Either way, this isn't a Thor solo fight.

DC still gets stomped.

Josh_Alexander
So you agree that Thor survived for an indefinite amount of time in outerspace while unconscious without breathing. Yes?

....Yes....

Have you been reading my posts?

Now don't say, "Thor doesn't need to breathe".

Silent Master

Watch Aquaman

laughing out loud

Prove that Aquaman can keep Thor underwater long enough for him to drown. Prove that the kraken can get to the fight area before Thor can get out of the water, also prove that the kraken can beat Thor.

FrothByte
....Yes....

Have you been reading my posts?

Now don't say, "Thor doesn't need to breathe".

Then that proves that "not being able to breathe" doesn't kill Thor. So in the end, you can't claim that Aquaman can drown him without further proof.

Josh_Alexander
Then that proves that "not being able to breathe" doesn't kill Thor. So in the end, you can't claim that Aquaman can drown him without further proof.

Bahahahaha!

Like if switching the words will make a difference.

The feat just proves that Thor can endure space for an amount of time, not that he is immune to it.

Anything else is speculation.

Either way, Thor was unconcious. He loses via K.O.

One way or the next, Thor loses underwater.

Silent Master
Bahahahaha!

The feat just proves that Thor can endure space for an amount of time, not that he is immune to it.

This post contains zero proof that Aquaman could win.

Josh_Alexander
This post contains zero proof that Aquaman could win.

Address my quotes to you. Stop avoiding.

Froth can defend himself, can you?

Silent Master
We have been asking for proof for a while now, why should anyone address your new quotes when you refuse to back up any of your claims?

Josh_Alexander
Your quotes contain no proof, just your opinion. thus there is nothing to address.

Concession accepted, you are avoiding.

Thor has no feats underwater. Get over it.

Silent Master
You have been avoiding posting proof since page 4.

Josh_Alexander
You have been avoiding posting proof since page 4.

I have already. You avoided, as always.

Watch Aquaman

laughing out loud

Silent Master
No, that's you stating your opinion.

You provided no proof that Aquaman can get Thor into the water, no proof that Aquaman can keep Thor underwater long enough for him to drown, no proof that the kraken can get to the fight in time to help and no proof that the kraken could beat Thor.

Josh_Alexander
No, that's you stating your opinion.

You provided no proof that Aquaman can get Thor into the water, no proof that Aquaman can keep Thor underwater long enough for him to drown, no proof that the kraken can get to the fight in time to help and no proof that the kraken could beat Thor.

I don't need to prove anything. I said "should".

Thor has no feats underwater, he loses no matter what you think.

Silent Master
No, you said he would defeat Thor.

Yes.

Otherwise no.

Prove it.

FrothByte
Bahahahaha!

Thor was unconscious because of the blast from the power stone, not because he was in space. In the end, there's proof that he can survive without oxygen, therefore you can't drown him. If you still want to claim it then you need to provide proof instead of repeating yourself over and over again.

Josh_Alexander
No, you said he would defeat Thor.

Prove it.

Movie feats only. Aquaman has the advantage underwater.

Watch Aquaman buddy.

Either way, this ain't a solo Thor vs Aquaman. Enough with me educating you.

Josh_Alexander
Thor was unconscious because of the blast from the power stone, not because he was in space. In the end, there's proof that he can survive without oxygen, therefore you can't drown him. If you still want to claim it then you need to provide proof instead of repeating yourself over and over again.

Bring the feat which shows that Thor can't drown aka he doesn't need to breathe

Silent Master
Movie feats only. Aquaman has the advantage underwater.

Watch Aquaman buddy.

Either way, this ain't a solo Thor vs Aquaman. Enough with me educating you.

Having one advantage doesn't prove he would beat Thor.

BruceSkywalker
so Josh is now the new h1????

Silent Master

He doesn't post proof, that isn't his thing. he just states his opinion and then claims victory.

FrothByte
Bring the feat which shows that Thor can't drown aka he doesn't need to breathe

If I post the scene where he can survive in space without breathing, will you do your part and post the scene that proves you can drown him?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>