Thor trilogy invades DC cinematic universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
All characters from the trilogy of Thor allied invades DC reality. Can DC withstand the onslaught ? DC has all characters from Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Suicide Squad, and Wonderwoman. 3 Marvel films vs. 4 DC films.

Silent Master
DC gets destroyed.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
All characters from the trilogy of Thor allied invades DC reality. Can DC withstand the onslaught ? DC has all characters from Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Suicide Squad, and Wonderwoman. 3 Marvel films vs. 4 DC films.

Ohh this is gonna be interesting!!!!!

I support Thor Universe! (AT LAST! I won't have to be debating FrothByte and Darth Thor laughing out loud )

DC dies.

quanchi112
DC fans https://m.popkey.co/7d270b/DQoae.gif

Ursumeles
Jane solos.

BruceSkywalker
DC gets obliterated

TheLordofMurder
DC hasn't really shown any "high end" types yet (Zeus was talked about in Wonder Woman, but he didn't do anything but cast down Ares), so as a result, DC has no chance...

relentless1
its closer than you give credit; without Hela DC actually has a very good chance of winning this especially with all the kryptonians, doomsday, enchantress/incubus and wonder woman as the heavy hitters they stand a great chance of clearing... without Hela involved of course

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
its closer than you give credit; without Hela DC actually has a very good chance of winning this especially with all the kryptonians, doomsday, enchantress/incubus and wonder woman as the heavy hitters they stand a great chance of clearing... without Hela involved of course Who stands a chance against Surtur ?

Also you do realize Hulk, Strange, Malekith, Kurse, Odin, Sakaar, etc. are involved as well. Obedience disks.

Slowpoke
its closer than you give credit; without Hela DC actually has a very good chance of winning this especially with all the kryptonians, doomsday, enchantress/incubus and wonder woman as the heavy hitters they stand a great chance of clearing... without Hela involved of course

DC is much stronger with the physical strength and overall technology, the problem is just hard to measure magic and infinity gems.

-Pr-
Bait thread is baity.

Silent Master

Hela, Surtur, Odin, Kurse, Fenrir, Strange, Thor, Loki, The Frost Giants, Dark elves, skaar etc etc etc

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Bait thread is baity. It is three Thor films vs four DC films. Is it my fault DC has weaker characters ? I didn't include Dormammu.

FrothByte

There's actually only a handful of superpowered kryptonians. Other than that it's just WW, Ares, Enchantress and her brother.... I think that's it.

On Thor's side you have the entire Asgardian race, Frost Giants and Dark Elves. You have Odin, Hela and the Destroyer Armor. You even have Dr. Strange, Hulk, Fenris and Surtur.

You have a few infinity stones in the mix, the tesseract, casket of winters, the eternal fire, a bunch of undead Asgardians...

relentless1
Don't even mention Odin to me because he did sweet **** all throughout the Thor trilogy

Surtur won't be that huge a problem though as Thor was afraid Hulk would take him out and Thor himself took him out very easily at the beginning; Hela actually wasn't outmatched by Surtur; Surtur just destroyed her power source so he's not really that big a factor based on what we've seen

are we counting the rank and file asgardians/dark elves/frost giants here?? if so i suppose you'd have earth military and enchantresses goons to contend and they are pretty much fall downs so that doesn't really match up.

make it all named characters vs named characters only otherwise i guess this would be a stomp by being overwhelmed by sheer numbers then

Silent Master
Don't even mention Odin to me because he did sweet **** all throughout the Thor trilogy

Surtur won't be that huge a problem though as Thor was afraid Hulk would take him out and Thor himself took him out very easily at the beginning; Hela actually wasn't outmatched by Surtur; Surtur just destroyed her power source so he's not really that big a factor based on what we've seen

are we counting the rank and file asgardians/dark elves/frost giants here?? if so i suppose you'd have earth military and enchantresses goons to contend and they are pretty much fall downs so that doesn't really match up.

make it all named characters vs named characters only otherwise i guess this would be a stomp by being overwhelmed by sheer numbers then

He stripped Thor of his powers, teleported Thor to Earth. not to mention was able to imprison/banish Hela.

Thor wasn't afraid he's take Surtur, he just didn't want him helping Hela.

Thor related minions>>>>>>DCEU minions.

He already gave DC and advantage by giving them 4 movies as opposed to 3 for Team Thor

relentless1
Originally posted by Silent Master
He stripped Thor of his powers, teleported Thor to Earth. not to mention was able to imprison/banish Hela.

those have no bearing on how he'd fight a guy like superman; he stripped beings of powers that he essentially created, thats like knowing somebody password and saying you hacked into their computer, not very impressive at all. he was basically and old man dying for the entirety of the Thor trilogy lol

Silent Master
those have no bearing on how he'd fight a guy like superman; he stripped beings of powers that he essentially created, thats like knowing somebody password and saying you hacked into their computer, not very impressive at all. he was basically and old man dying for the entirety of the Thor trilogy lol

Where do you get the idea that Odin created Thor's powers?

Josh_Alexander
DC side: (Pre Justice League)

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Ares
Zod
Zeus
Suicide Squad heroes
Enchantress and her brother
Kryptonians

Thor's Side:

Thor
Loki
Odin
Valkyrie
Lady Sif
Asgardians
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Hela
Surtur
The Destroyer
Malekith
even Bor would take part.

Did I forgot anyone?

Yeah I think it's clear DC gets DESTROYED!

relentless1
Where do you get the idea that Odin created Thor's powers?

at the very least he controls them so it doesn't count as any sort of battle feat

Silent Master
at the very least he controls them so it doesn't count as any sort of battle feat

Where do you get the idea that he controls them?

FrothByte

Well Quan did say it was all characters in the movies. So I assumed that included the regular populations. If it was just named characters then DC has a way better chance at surviving.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Surtur won't be that huge a problem though as Thor was afraid Hulk would take him out and Thor himself took him out very easily at the beginning; Hela actually wasn't outmatched by Surtur; Surtur just destroyed her power source so he's not really that big a factor based on what

?

Surtur is more powerful than most of the DCEU. How is he not a problem? He laughed off Hela's attacks and destroyed a planet...

What? Hulk was literally thrown off by Surtur like a bug. After probably the hardest fight off his life. Did you even watch the movie?

Hela was powerless to stop him before he destroyed Asgard, and tried harder against him than anyone else in the entire movie....

relentless1
Where do you get the idea that he controls them?

well the fact hat he was able to strip the power from Thor at will is a good indicator

steverules_2
Does Jane get her mini van? If so it's a spite thread, her driving skills are OP

Darth Thor

Unfortunately this is my biggest gripe with the Thor trilogy, that we never got to really see Odin's power in action.

That said, his implied power is > Hela's.

Silent Master
well the fact hat he was able to strip the power from Thor at will is a good indicator

No, it's not. That is like saying Rogue's ability to drain people's powers is proof that she controls them.

quanchi112
Surtur can destroy a planet yet he won't be a problem. Relentless is retarded.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well Quan did say it was all characters in the movies. So I assumed that included the regular populations. If it was just named characters then DC has a way better chance at surviving. All populations.

HulkIsHulk
Okay when did Surtur destroy a planet?

quanchi112
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Okay when did Surtur destroy a planet? Asgard.

relentless1
No, it's not. That is like saying Rogue's ability to drain people's powers is proof that she controls them.

lol Odin says point blank "i will take from you your power" tell me, do you think he'd be able to do that to Superman or Wonder Woman in a battle scenario??

No.

Because its not a battle ability, its a esoteric ability directly tied to Odins control over Thors given powers

how about the fact that Odin directly puts the enchantment on Mjolnir stating only the worthy can lift it??

wether or not you buy that he created/controls Thors powers you can't deny that this showing is not a battle related ability. Fact is that Odin has shitty showings so by the rules set in these forums he's nothing more than an old man with a light stick and therefore useless in a vs scenario

Silent Master
At this point you're just making things up.

Darth Thor

how about the fact that Odin directly puts the enchantment on Mjolnir stating only the worthy can lift it??

The fact that he put such a strong enchantment on within a few seconds so that Hulk cant even budge it shows his immense level of power.

Silent Master
It is amusing seeing him describe someone that is capable of granting Thor level power as "useless".

Darth Thor

relentless1
ok lets see him use that in a fight against Superman, what onscreen battle feats does the old man actually have?

Darth Thor

quanchi112
ok lets see him use that in a fight against Superman, what onscreen battle feats does the old man actually have? Troll.

relentless1
Id normally agree with ya Thor but isn't one of the forum rules state that onscreen feats only apply? This is why I say that Odin aint s h i t; I know he's implied to be one of the most powerful but saying it and showing it are two different things around here

quanchi112
Id normally agree with ya Thor but isn't one of the forum rules state that onscreen feats only apply? This is why I say that Odin aint s h i t; I know he's implied to be one of the most powerful but saying it and showing it are two different things around here That doesn't mean we argue Loki beats Odin in a battle due to Loki having more feats. We don't ignore common sense because he doesn't have the feats.

relentless1
even if we go by your logic and refuse to follow forum rules theres still the matter of Odin being portrayed as a frail old man for much of the trilogy:

Thor 1: hes in the Odin sleep because Loki made him sad and very susceptible to being killed as was demonstrated in the movie

Thor 2: Loki manages to get rid of him offscreen no less; it was that little of an occurrence that they didn't even bother to show how Loki managed to do that to the all powerful All Father

Thor 3: the old man is found to have been living in a retirement home and is caught up with by his sons just in time to watch him die of old age

that doesn't sound like anything close to being formidable in battle; such a shame that the all powerful Odin from the comics was reduced to an old man in his twilight years

quanchi112
even if we go by your logic and refuse to follow forum rules theres still the matter of Odin being portrayed as a frail old man for much of the trilogy:

Thor 1: hes in the Odin sleep because Loki made him sad and very susceptible to being killed as was demonstrated in the movie

Thor 2: Loki manages to get rid of him offscreen no less; it was that little of an occurrence that they didn't even bother to show how Loki managed to do that to the all powerful All Father

Thor 3: the old man is found to have been living in a retirement home and is caught up with by his sons just in time to watch him die of old age

that doesn't sound like anything close to being formidable in battle; such a shame that the all powerful Odin from the comics was reduced to an old man in his twilight years Nowhere did I say he's all powerful especially when dealing with his trickster son. That doesn't mean he isn't more powerful than Loki despite what Loki can do with prep to a caught off guard Odin. Odin also had the power to banish Hela which you conveniently left out before he died which triggered her coming back.

relentless1
there plenty of characters that are weaker than the villain that end up trapping them in someplace or another throughout the history of film.

doesn't make him more powerful at all.

quanchi112
there plenty of characters that are weaker than the villain that end up trapping them in someplace or another throughout the history of film.

doesn't make him more powerful at all. Somehow Loki doing it to Odin matters. You use double standards while Odin is clearly powerful. You're a hypocrite.

John Murdoch
Thor trilogy wins.

The dark elves bring some black hole grenades for the Kryptonians and Doomsday if conventional Asgardian/Sakaarian/nine realms tech and magic ain't enough.

TheGrat1
What is the battlefield? Is bfr allowed? How much knowledge and prep time for each side?

The scenario, as is, is too vague to form a conclusion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGrat1
What is the battlefield? Is bfr allowed? How much knowledge and prep time for each side?

The scenario, as is, is too vague to form a conclusion. Each side unites and has ten minutes to prepare for the other wise with whatever tactics they can formulate in that time frame. Locations seen in all of these films are the battlegrounds. If this is too much to process do not participate, vagabond.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.