KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thor trilogy invades DC cinematic universe

Thor trilogy invades DC cinematic universe
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Thor trilogy invades DC cinematic universe

All characters from the trilogy of Thor allied invades DC reality. Can DC withstand the onslaught ? DC has all characters from Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Suicide Squad, and Wonderwoman. 3 Marvel films vs. 4 DC films.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Nov 7th, 2017 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 03:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

DC gets destroyed.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 04:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
All characters from the trilogy of Thor allied invades DC reality. Can DC withstand the onslaught ? DC has all characters from Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Suicide Squad, and Wonderwoman. 3 Marvel films vs. 4 DC films.

Ohh this is gonna be interesting!!!!!

I support Thor Universe! (AT LAST! I won't have to be debating FrothByte and Darth Thor laughing out loud )

DC dies.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 04:04 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

DC fans (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Jane solos.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:37 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

DC gets obliterated

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 11:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

DC hasn't really shown any "high end" types yet (Zeus was talked about in Wonder Woman, but he didn't do anything but cast down Ares), so as a result, DC has no chance...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 01:14 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

its closer than you give credit; without Hela DC actually has a very good chance of winning this especially with all the kryptonians, doomsday, enchantress/incubus and wonder woman as the heavy hitters they stand a great chance of clearing... without Hela involved of course

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 01:46 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by relentless1
its closer than you give credit; without Hela DC actually has a very good chance of winning this especially with all the kryptonians, doomsday, enchantress/incubus and wonder woman as the heavy hitters they stand a great chance of clearing... without Hela involved of course
Who stands a chance against Surtur ?

Also you do realize Hulk, Strange, Malekith, Kurse, Odin, Sakaar, etc. are involved as well. Obedience disks.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 01:52 AM
Slowpoke

DC is much stronger with the physical strength and overall technology, the problem is just hard to measure magic and infinity gems.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 01:57 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bait thread is baity.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 01:58 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Hela, Surtur, Odin, Kurse, Fenrir, Strange, Thor, Loki, The Frost Giants, Dark elves, skaar etc etc etc

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Last edited by Silent Master on Nov 8th, 2017 at 02:04 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:01 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
Bait thread is baity.
It is three Thor films vs four DC films. Is it my fault DC has weaker characters ? I didn't include Dormammu.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:04 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

There's actually only a handful of superpowered kryptonians. Other than that it's just WW, Ares, Enchantress and her brother.... I think that's it.

On Thor's side you have the entire Asgardian race, Frost Giants and Dark Elves. You have Odin, Hela and the Destroyer Armor. You even have Dr. Strange, Hulk, Fenris and Surtur.

You have a few infinity stones in the mix, the tesseract, casket of winters, the eternal fire, a bunch of undead Asgardians...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:31 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Don't even mention Odin to me because he did sweet **** all throughout the Thor trilogy

Surtur won't be that huge a problem though as Thor was afraid Hulk would take him out and Thor himself took him out very easily at the beginning; Hela actually wasn't outmatched by Surtur; Surtur just destroyed her power source so he's not really that big a factor based on what we've seen

are we counting the rank and file asgardians/dark elves/frost giants here?? if so i suppose you'd have earth military and enchantresses goons to contend and they are pretty much fall downs so that doesn't really match up.

make it all named characters vs named characters only otherwise i guess this would be a stomp by being overwhelmed by sheer numbers then

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:45 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Don't even mention Odin to me because he did sweet **** all throughout the Thor trilogy

Surtur won't be that huge a problem though as Thor was afraid Hulk would take him out and Thor himself took him out very easily at the beginning; Hela actually wasn't outmatched by Surtur; Surtur just destroyed her power source so he's not really that big a factor based on what we've seen

are we counting the rank and file asgardians/dark elves/frost giants here?? if so i suppose you'd have earth military and enchantresses goons to contend and they are pretty much fall downs so that doesn't really match up.

make it all named characters vs named characters only otherwise i guess this would be a stomp by being overwhelmed by sheer numbers then

He stripped Thor of his powers, teleported Thor to Earth. not to mention was able to imprison/banish Hela.

Thor wasn't afraid he's take Surtur, he just didn't want him helping Hela.

Thor related minions>>>>>>DCEU minions.

He already gave DC and advantage by giving them 4 movies as opposed to 3 for Team Thor

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:49 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Silent Master
He stripped Thor of his powers, teleported Thor to Earth. not to mention was able to imprison/banish Hela.

those have no bearing on how he'd fight a guy like superman; he stripped beings of powers that he essentially created, thats like knowing somebody password and saying you hacked into their computer, not very impressive at all. he was basically and old man dying for the entirety of the Thor trilogy lol

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:55 AM
Silent Master

those have no bearing on how he'd fight a guy like superman; he stripped beings of powers that he essentially created, thats like knowing somebody password and saying you hacked into their computer, not very impressive at all. he was basically and old man dying for the entirety of the Thor trilogy lol

Where do you get the idea that Odin created Thor's powers?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:57 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

DC side: (Pre Justice League)

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Ares
Zod
Zeus
Suicide Squad heroes
Enchantress and her brother
Kryptonians

Thor's Side:

Thor
Loki
Odin
Valkyrie
Lady Sif
Asgardians
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Hela
Surtur
The Destroyer
Malekith
even Bor would take part.

Did I forgot anyone?

Yeah I think it's clear DC gets DESTROYED!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 03:30 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Silent Master
Where do you get the idea that Odin created Thor's powers?

at the very least he controls them so it doesn't count as any sort of battle feat

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:03 AM