Tucker Carlson vs. The Alt Left

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Very interesting insights:

EDEFNGCBSiE

Bashar Teg
i keep trying to find and join this "alt left", but after months of turning up no evidence of their existance, i'm starting to think it's just a made up boogyman to distract us from very real and very prevalent rebranded nazis.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i keep trying to find and join this "alt left", but after months of turning up no evidence of their existance, i'm starting to think it's just a made up boogyman to distract us from very real and very prevalent rebranded nazis.

The alt left definitely exists. You will get an idea of who they are by watching the video.

Anyways, people should check out Tucker's interview with Donna Brazile too:

jOamLHP6Xmo

Stigma
Perhaps you should watch the video above, then.

TBH I think that Alt-Right and Alt-Left are just catchy names for radical extremists on both sides of the political spectrum.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma

TBH I think that Alt-Right and Alt-Left are just catchy names for radical extremists on both sides of the political spectrum.

Indeed, and the alt right was originally some nazis or whatever labeling themselves alt right. Which hey okay fine. What then happened is people on the left "weaponized" the term. It's a catch all term for anyone they disagree with now.

When you see them labeling Ben Shapiro as "alt right" you know the term has lost all meaning.

Flyattractor

You've never heard of the DNC Bashy?

Robtard

^ Bingo

The "Alt-Right" exist, since it's a movement and label people identify with and gave themselves.

The "Alt-Left", I don't know of people who self-identify as such and the label seems to be given by detractors as an attack/insult.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You've never heard of the DNC Bashy?

Or BAMN?

Bashar Teg

no, the alt-right is an actual organization of rebranded white supremacists. the alt-left is a non-existant boogyman gang which someone made up so that trump could deflect from the charlottsville terrorist attack.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Bingo

The "Alt-Right" exist, since it's a movement and label people identify with and gave themselves.

The "Alt-Left", I don't know of people who self-identify as such and the label seems to be given by detractors as an attack/insult.

Now Rob, you're being somewhat dishonest. There are people who indeed refer to themselves as "alt right" However, now it seems a majority of the time when you see it used...it is leftists applying it to conservatives as an insult.

Richard Spencer? Calls himself alt right. That's fine. Ben Shapiro is not alt right, never identified as alt right, and yet imbeciles on the left have called him alt right.

Surtur
no, the alt-right is an actual organization of rebranded white supremacists. the alt-left is a non-existant boogyman gang which someone made up so that trump could deflect from the charlottsville terrorist attack.

Again: HOW is this hard to understand? It's both. There are people on the right who openly refer to themselves as "alt right".

There are also liberals who apply the term frequently to people who never identified as such, and they do it to insult them and to imply they are nazis.

Why lie or ignore that reality? I don't get it.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Again: HOW is this hard to understand? It's both. There are people on the right who openly refer to themselves as "alt right".

There are also liberals who apply the term frequently to people who never identified as such, and they do it to insult them and to imply they are nazis.

Why lie or ignore that reality? I don't get it.

nope, and i already made my point which squashes yours/OP/tucker's narrative that the alt-left is some looming danger to the public (or even a real thing). unless you have anything to add (not repeat), it looks like we're done here. wink

Surtur
nope, and i already made my point which squashes yours/OP/tucker's narrative that the alt-right is some looming danger to the public (or even a real thing). unless you have anything to add (not repeat), it looks like we're done here. wink

So just to be clear, you are saying people on the left do not apply this term to conservatives who have never identified as alt right?

Bashar Teg
So just to be clear, you are saying people on the left do not apply this term to conservatives who have never identified as alt right?

it's often missaplied but that doesnt change the fact that the alt-right is real, and your 'alt-left' is a non-tangible popcorn fart invented by an orange manbaby.

Robtard
Now Rob, you're being somewhat dishonest. There are people who indeed refer to themselves as "alt right" However, now it seems a majority of the time when you see it used...it is leftists applying it to conservatives as an insult.

Richard Spencer? Calls himself alt right. That's fine. Ben Shapiro is not alt right, never identified as alt right, and yet imbeciles on the left have called him alt right.

Um, are we ignoring that the Alt-Right is a fairly large movement? It's not just 10 clean-cut White guys in a garage drinking Kombucha and talking shit about Jews and Black people.

If that was a dig on me, I don't think I've ever called Shapiro "Alt-Right". I actually have some respect for the guy, though that's dismissed since his "they can just sell their beachfront homes' argument. Maybe Alt-Dumb?

But you seem to be dodging the point and trying to muddy. The Point: "Alt-Right" is self applied by people who identify as such. "Alt-Left" is seemingly invented by others (the Alt-Right?) and used as a slur label.

Surtur
it's often missaplied but that doesnt change the fact that the alt-right is real, and your 'alt-left' is a non-tangible popcorn fart invented by an orange manbaby.

And people who misapply it...those leftists are deflecting, right?

And it is certainly true there is nobody that identifies as "alt left". This doesn't mean people wouldn't fall under said category. The video shows you the EXACT kind of leftists that do.

Surtur
Um, are we ignoring that the Alt-Right is a fairly large movement? It's not just 10 clean-cut White guys in a garage drinking Kombucha and talking shit about Jews and Black people.

If that was a dig on me, I don't think I've ever called Shapiro "Alt-Right". I actually have some respect for the guy, though that's dismissed since his "they can just sell their beachfront homes' argument. Maybe Alt-Dumb?

But you seem to have been ignoring the point and trying to muddy. The Point: "Alt-Right" is self applied by people who identify as such. "Alt-Left" is seemingly invented by others (the Alt-Right?) and used a slur label.

Lol nobody is ignoring any of that. What I'm saying is a majority of the time you see it used it is being applied not by that person, but it is someone else entirely branding them as alt right. This is how the term is used now.

And the thing about Ben wasn't to you specifically, it was to make the point that the term is highly abused by the left. Perhaps if you guys stuck to referring to those who label themselves as alt right you guys wouldn't have these issues.

But there very much is an alt left, they exist. They just do not self identify as such. Just like I am sure there are people who espouse nazi beliefs and do not identify as alt right.

So there is NO way to say "there is no alt left". What can be said is that there is no group that calls themselves that. But that is not the point of the term, that is not how Sargon uses it. It's radical leftists, that is what it tends to imply. The kind who are anti free speech and who want to police your language, etc. watch the video to get an idea of who he means.

But you absolutely can't say they do not exist, because people do not even claim they exist in the way you think.

Bashar Teg
And people who misapply it...those leftists are deflecting, right?

And it is certainly true there is nobody that identifies as "alt left". This doesn't mean people wouldn't fall under said category. The video shows you the EXACT kind of leftists that do.

the alt-right call themselve 'alt-right'
'alt-left' is a label applied by right wingers to vilify whomever they please. i could probably explain this to a child and have them comprehending the concept. why are you so ill-equipped to do so? fee-fees?

Robtard
Honestly, it just seems like a BS term made up by some to equalize the shitty thoughts and actions of the Alt-Right. It's another "well, they're bad too, so" excuse.

IMO, we should never try and equalize Nazis. Nazis = bad. Period. Ask Indiana Jones.

Surtur
Honestly, it just seems like a BS term made up by some to equalize the shitty thoughts and actions of the Alt-Right. It's another "well, they're bad too, so" excuse.

IMO, we should never try and equalize Nazis. Nazis = bad. Period. Ask Indiana Jones.

And applying the term alt right to those who never claimed to be...would be just as much bullshit, correct? Bullshit done to try to equate those people to actual nazis.

Steve Zodiac
Once people discussed their ideas on message boards, they referenced giants... Now people discuss what minnows think and agree or disagree.

Emperordmb
To pretend the worst most regressive aspects of politics are exclusive to the right or only at their most disgusting at the alt-right is disingenuous.

Surtur
the alt-right call themselve 'alt-right'
'alt-left' is a label applied by right wingers to vilify whomever they please. i could probably explain this to a child and have them comprehending the concept. why are you so ill-equipped to do so? fee-fees?

And the term "alt right" is used in the SAME way by the left to vilify people. That would only not be true if they only ever referred to people who openly identify as alt right...as alt right.

Stigma
Originally posted by Emperordmb
To pretend the worst most regressive aspects of politics are exclusive to the right or only at their most disgusting at the alt-right is disingenuous.
Agreed thumb up

Robtard
And applying the term alt right to those who never claimed to be...would be just as much bullshit, correct? Bullshit done to try to equate those people to actual nazis.

Sure, if someone where to call say John McCain "Alt-Right", it would be bullshit as he's never shown such tendencies afaik, as an example.

But again, you're avoiding the point that "Alt-Right is something that legitimately exist, as people identify themselves; there is a large movement. "Alt-Left", seems to be a propped up scarecrow which is beaten. Not that "Leftist" can't be shitheads and criminals themselves

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Indeed, and I'm tired of this stupid nazi bullshit. If you dare mention anyone else who commits atrocious acts...you are equalizing them to nazis. Even after Antifa was branded terrorists by DHS, even after we found out intelligence agencies had been warning local and state officials for the past year about the potential for more attacks by Antifa..it is still "they didn't murder someone so f*ck you, you can't even bring it up".

Even if you point out instances that seem like attempted murder(smashing bike locks over skulls, throwing bricks at peoples heads) it is...meh, nazis!

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Once people discussed their ideas on message boards, they referenced giants... Now people discuss what minnows think and agree or disagree.

^

Sad truth

Steve Zodiac
^

Sad truth

I blame Education worldwide since the early nineties... Anyone under 42 say, is a ****ing idiot.

Stigma
Oh. I see there is some misunderstanding concering semantics.

I think everyone agrees that Neo-nazis branded themselves Alt-Right.

I am also sure everyone understands that *Alt-Left* is a term to apply to the most repulsive Left-wing radicals. BTW It's not like they would call themselvess so because it would immediately associate them with Alt-Right (even if they are indeed comparably bad).

Surtur
Sure, if someone where to call say John McCain "Alt-Right", it would be bullshit as he's never shown such tendencies afaik, as an example.

But again, you're avoiding the point that "Alt-Right is something that legitimately exist, as people identify themselves; their is a large movement. "Alt-Left", seems to be a propped up scarecrow which is beaten. Not that "Leftist" can't be shitheads and criminals themselves

Yeah and see it's not just something like John McCain. I have been called alt right before lol. And if you're going to attempt to justify that you're going to rob yourself of all credibility. I'm not alt right, I despise nazis, have no problems with jews, etc. Yet I've been deemed a nazi by your braindead pal.

And again: stop lying. Nobody is avoiding that. I said they exist. What I also said is that most of the time when the term is now used it is not people on the alt right referring to themselves. It is by cuck leftists who are branding anyone they disagree with as nazis, but they lack the balls to come out and call them nazis so they say alt right.

The alt left is not a deflection, it is a term used to describe the more radical leftists. That is all. Nobody using it is saying leftists call themselves "alt left".

Surtur

I am also sure everyone understands that *Alt-Left* is a term to apply to the most repulsive Left-wing radicals. BTW It's not like they would call themselvess so because it would immediately associate them with Alt-Right (even if they are indeed comparably bad).

I disagree about the misunderstanding. They know very well nazis branded themselves alt right, but they also know very well these days if you hear the term it's usually being hurled as an insult, it is not being used by a nazi to refer to themselves.

They know this, they know that nobody is saying the left call themselves alt left lol. I guarantee that, they just do not care. Just like real nazis exist, and yet the left loves to use the term in the wrong way to discredit anyone they disagree with.

They are doing what they are doing in order to imply the term "alt left" could only ever be used by some foaming at the mouth right winger trying to deflect from actual nazis.

But Sargon is not right wing lol. Nor does he have ANY love for nazis. But pshh those are just pesky facts.

Flyattractor

Oh that is RICH coming from Stevie.

Steve Zodiac
Oh that is RICH coming from Stevie. I would enjoy going diminished responsibility on you... smile

Robtard

^ Gets it and I overall agree. thumb up

Though I'm still wary of labeling others "nazi comparable", cos Nazis. Maybe I'm just really biased against Nazis.

Flyattractor
I would enjoy going diminished responsibility on you... smile

Oh I bet you would. A lot of others I bet you would like to be able to do that to as well. Especially the ones you can't Bully About with your Personal Views and Politics.

Because that is just what Fascists do.

Steve Zodiac
Oh I bet you would. A lot of others I bet you would like to be able to do that to as well. Especially the ones you can't Bully About with your Personal Views and Politics.

Because that is just what Fascists do.

Oh, in person I'd bully you just fine smile

Robtard
Yeah and see it's not just something like John McCain. I have been called alt right before lol. And if you're going to attempt to justify that you're going to rob yourself of all credibility. I'm not alt right, I despise nazis, have no problems with jews, etc. Yet I've been deemed a nazi by your braindead pal.

And again: stop lying. Nobody is avoiding that. I said they exist. What I also said is that most of the time when the term is now used it is not people on the alt right referring to themselves. It is by cuck leftists who are branding anyone they disagree with as nazis, but they lack the balls to come out and call them nazis so they say alt right.

The alt left is not a deflection, it is a term used to describe the more radical leftists. That is all. Nobody using it is saying leftists call themselves "alt left".

Surtur, "play nazi games, win nazi prices", what can I say. If it makes you feel better today, I don't think you're an actual Nazi. You just want to attack the Left so hard you'll "miss the trees for the forest" so to speak.

See, your rage betrays you hear. Did you really have to rant about "cuck leftist" now? We're having a peaceful conversation.

As long as you seem to agree that "Alt-Left" was invented and applied by detractors and "Alt-Right" is a self-applied label. cool.

snowdragon
^ Gets it and I overall agree. thumb up

Though I'm still wary of labeling others "nazi comparable", cos Nazis. Maybe I'm just really biased against Nazis.

PSSHHTT an obvious example of EXTREME moderatism

Alt right, extreme left blah blah more sound bites and name tags to disrupt real discourse.

Flyattractor
Oh, in person I'd bully you just fine smile

In Prison I bet you would be a big *Drop the Soap* type of 'Bully"

Steve Zodiac
In Prison I bet you would be a big *Drop the Soap* type of 'Bully"

*****!

Bashar Teg
i just think it's important to not conflate a real organization on the far-right with a derogatory label applied to the far-left. there was a time when this didn't matter and it was really just semantics, but then came trump, who actually deflected from a real organized threat to a made-up label referencing small groups of barely-organized anarchists. he ruined it for everyone.

Flyattractor
*****!

Just how I would expect an "Alt-Left" type of Person to respond.

Steve Zodiac
i just think it's important to not conflate a real organization on the far-right with a derogatory label applied to the far-left. there was a time when this didn't matter and it was really just semantics, but then came trump, who actually deflected from a real organized threat to a made-up label. he ruined it for everyone. The left will always be far more fragmented than the right due to all the different issues that are attributed to the left. As a Traditional European Socialist, Workers rights and equality are my main issues. I'm not big on gender politics and some of it I don't buy into. That said equal rights for all sexual persuasions, sexes, creeds and religions and equality of life chances are key to my Socialism.

snowdragon
i just think it's important to not conflate a real organization on the far-right with a derogatory label applied to the far-left. there was a time when this didn't matter and it was really just semantics, but then came trump, who actually deflected from a real organized threat to a made-up label referencing small groups of barely-organized anarchists. he ruined it for everyone.

I agree and that's totally reasonable.

Robtard
I would enjoy going diminished responsibility on you... smile

https://i.imgur.com/eAOnkMS.gif

Surtur

The people doing that are you. Nobody said there is an organization on the left calling itself the alt left.

So I'd suggest stop pulling that BS if you're actually sincere.

Surtur
Surtur, "play nazi games, win nazi prices", what can I say. If it makes you feel better today, I don't think you're an actual Nazi. You just want to attack the Left so hard you'll "miss the trees for the forest" so to speak.

But I don't play nazi games, so it's just moronic to call me a nazi. Going after the left is not being alt right or a nazi or anything of the sort.

There was no rage. This tactic is getting kind of old.

And also no: we were not having a peaceful conversation. Being polite doesn't necessarily equate to that. You accused me of avoiding the fact the alt right exists, but I never did.

I agree that some apply the label of alt right, but most of the time it's other people using it to hurl an insult at a conservative. Those are the cuck leftists I spoke of.

But the implication also seemed to be that the term "alt left" is only used by right wingers who want to deflect from other things. That is not true.

Rockydonovang
can people stp using terms like "alt-right", "alt-left", "leftist" ect.

It's just a lazy way to generalize rather than address a specific issue.

Also, when Jon Stewart is considered as "alt-left", I don't think you have a very good grasp on what are extreme political opinions.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

It's just a lazy way to generalize rather than address a specific issue. unless we are discussing the alt right, then it's essential to use the term.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

It's just a lazy way to generalize rather than address a specific issue.

Also, when Jon Stewart is considered as "alt-left", I don't think you have a very good grasp on what are extreme political opinions.

The term merely needs to be used when applicable. But people here do not only use the term "alt right" when applicable. Which is why seeing them complain that others are using "alt left" to detract or deflect or vilify is puzzling.

Times alt right is applicable, going by how they keep talking about people calling themselves alt right...would be: it is applicable to use to refer to someone who has referred to themselves as alt right.

Bashar Teg
when someone openly defends the alt right, sourcing alex jones(lol) im going to continue assuming that they advocate the alt right.

Also found this interesting, Twitter apparently shutting down alt right accounts after Trumps victory.

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-ini...-trump-victory/

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16024279&highlight=alt+userid%3A115806#post16024279

Surtur
Lol so posting a link about twitter shutting down alt right accounts is defending them? Is that meant to be serious?

Bashar Teg
Lol so posting a link about twitter shutting down alt right accounts is defending them? Is that meant to be serious?

you gonna get cutesy and pretend that you don't know what a misinformation cess-pool infowarz is? of course you are :')

Surtur
you gonna get cutesy and pretend that you don't know what a misinformation cess-pool infowarz is? of course you are :')

Lol I want to thank you. You just displayed to everybody here how little credibility you actually have. I posted a link and said I found it "interesting". The fact you think this equates to defending or advocating for the alt right is truly hilarious.

Oh this is going to be good. What will your pals do? Nobody with a smidge of rationality could agree with your logic. So either they will have to call out your stupidity or perform some complex mental gymnastics.

Robtard
But I don't play nazi games, so it's just moronic to call me a nazi. Going after the left is not being alt right or a nazi or anything of the sort.

There was no rage. This tactic is getting kind of old.

And also no: we were not having a peaceful conversation. Being polite doesn't necessarily equate to that. You accused me of avoiding the fact the alt right exists, but I never did.

I agree that some apply the label of alt right, but most of the time it's other people using it to hurl an insult at a conservative. Those are the cuck leftists I spoke of.

But the implication also seemed to be that the term "alt left" is only used by right wingers who want to deflect from other things. That is not true.

Disagree to disagree. But that's not what I was referring to.

Okay then.

I in fact did not accuse you of saying the Alt-Right doesn't exist. I'm going to take it you misunderstood. The point avoidance was in regards to AltR being self-labeled and AltL being labeled from the outside.

See the Vonegut quote I posted for you before.

"Only", sure, that would be incorrect. "Most time", more accurate, imo.

Bashar Teg
you posted a link to a renowned misinformation site (even to most republicans) as evidence that the alt-right (rebranded nazis) was being treated unfairly. keep dancing around that documented fact.

Surtur
you posted a link to a renowned misinformation site (even to most republicans) as evidence that the alt-right (rebranded nazis) was being treated unfairly. keep dancing around that documented fact.

I posted a link about how twitter was shutting down alt right accounts and said I found it interesting.

The fact you turned that into advocating for the alt right...LMAO! That's just the gift that keeps on giving.

Surtur
Disagree to disagree. But that's not what I was referring to.

Okay then.

I in fact did not accuse you of saying the Alt-Right doesn't exist. I'm going to take it you misunderstood. The point avoidance was in regards to AltR being self-labeled and AltL being labeled from the outside.

See the Vonegut quote I posted for you before.

"Only", sure, that would be incorrect. "Most time", more accurate, imo.

Indeed you said I was avoiding they exist. But I wasn't. Acknowledging they exist is not avoidance lol. Pointing out it is now mostly used as an insult doesn't avoid it either.

And no, "most of the time" wouldn't be correct either IMO.

Bashar Teg
this must be very embarrassing for you. just say "i trusted infowars, a renowned fake-news conspiracy site, because i was young and naive" and "i really had no idea what the alt-right was all about and didn't intend to defend actual nazis".

but we both know those would be lies. :')

Surtur
this must be very embarrassing for you. just say "i trusted infowars, a renowned fake-news conspiracy site, because i was young and naive" and "i really had no idea what the alt-right was all about and didn't intend to defend actual nazis".

but we both know those would be lies. :')

The projection is immense. The only one this embarrasses is you. I never said I trust them, I said I found the article interesting. You trying to spin that into advocating for the alt right is hilarious lol.

Again I wonder how your pals will react, if they acknowledge your lunacy at all. Will it be mental gymnastics to explain why I'm totally defending the alt right? Will it be "Well damn, this is stupidity of the highest order" ?

Bashar Teg
Also found this interesting, Twitter apparently shutting down alt right accounts after Trumps victory.

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-ini...-trump-victory/

But I was never pro Alex Jones though. So no, it's not a mental illness that I'm not shocked he is full of shit.

^same guy laughing out loud

Surtur
Lol but..that just hurts your argument. You are saying I trust them and advocate for the alt right.

Are you having some sort of meltdown? You are hilariously trying to track down anything you can to justify you calling me alt right.

I wonder if you comprehend how this makes you look lol.

Bashar Teg
Lol but..that just hurts your argument. You are saying I trust them and advocate for the alt right.

Are you having some sort of meltdown? You are hilariously trying to track down anything you can to justify you calling me alt right.

i am saying that you sourced someone who YOU said was "full of shit" as a means to prove that the alt-right were being treated unfairly.

pretty cut and dry. :')

Surtur
i am saying that you sourced someone who YOU said was "full of shit" as a means to prove that the alt-right were being treated unfairly.

pretty cut and dry. :')

I posted a link and said I found it interesting. That is all lol.

This is hilarious, you truly ARE butthurt still over DDM.

And Alex Jones isn't even the only person who writes for Infowars lol.

Bashar Teg
how does ddm factor into this? confused

oh i get it, you're summoning him because you're having a crisis and need some bro-shielding. good luck. thumb up

Bashar Teg
I for one am shocked the guy who thinks there are alien pedophile rings controlled by the Illuminati might not be on the up and up.

^^same guy who cited alex jones as evidence

#OhSurt

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16183697&highlight=alex+userid%3A115806#post16183697

Surtur
how does ddm factor into this? confused

oh i get it, you're summoning him because you're having a crisis and need some bro-shielding. good luck. thumb up

Lol my god...he broke you. He factors in because that seems to be the only explanation for this meltdown of logic you are having.

Look at what you are doing lol. You feel I am the one experiencing a "crisis" right now.

Surtur
^^same guy who cited alex jones as evidence

#OhSurt

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16183697&highlight=alex+userid%3A115806#post16183697

Lol...I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this. I know you think you're making me look bad but...lol you know what, don't mind me, continue posting.

Bashar Teg
nope, you cited infowars as proof:
Twitter apparently shutting alt right accounts after Trumps victory.

^^how is that not a matter-of-fact statement? because your fee-fees? laughing out loud

Surtur
nope, you cited infowars as proof:

^^how is that not a matter-of-fact statement? because your fee-fees? laughing out loud

I describe the article and then link it lol. Did you want to keep digging?

Bashar Teg
you described it as "apparent". you even used the word, you ridiculous babyman. you took an infowars article at face value.

squirm more please, i'm really enjoying this laughing out loud

Surtur
you described it as "apparent". you even used the word, you ridiculous babyman. you took an infowars article at face value.

squirm more please, i'm really enjoying this laughing out loud

LMAO! The fact you think I'm the one squirming...priceless.

Robtard
Come on Surt, you shit the bed there using Alex Jones, a well known retard and seller of products which contain dangerous levels of lead**, own up to it instead of shitshow dancing.

**The lead poisoning would explain his followers' retardism actually

Surtur
Come on Surt, you shit the bed there using Alex Jones, a well known retard and seller of products which contain dangerous levels of lead**, own up to it instead of shitshow dancing.

**The lead poisoning would explain his followers retardism actually

I posted a link to something I thought was interesting. Why does this prove I advocate for the alt right? Explain this.

Robtard
Fine then. But imho an "egg on my face" and then moving on replay is easier than shitshow flips.

Bashar Teg
I posted a link to something I thought was . Why does this prove I advocate for the alt right ? Explain this.

fify

Surtur
Fine then. But imho an "egg on my face" and then moving on replay is easier than shitshow flips.

So just to be clear: you feel that was advocating for the alt right? Lol...

Surtur
fify

Lol...solid gold thumb up

Bashar Teg
I posted a link to something I thought was interesting.

rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
So just to be clear: you feel that was advocating for the alt right? Lol...

Apparently you where there, almost a year ago.

Why did you post it and say what you said then, if not? Explain.

Surtur
Apparently you where there, almost a year ago.

Why did you post it and say what you said then, if not? Explain.

I found the story interesting, so I posted it lol.

You still have not explained how that is advocating for the alt right.

And frankly: you have zero credibility left if you think that was.

So you can clear this up in terms of if you merit being taken seriously in the future: was that advocating for the alt right yes or no?

Robtard
Okay then...

Surtur
So again: advocating for the alt right, yay or nay?

Before you answer, go back and look at the thread it was posted in. Think about why an article like that might be posted by me in an SJW thread. The answer should then be obvious why I found it interesting.(Hint, it wasn't because I advocate for the alt right)

Robtard
I've moved on. I don't want my credibility rating on the Surtur Cred Scale (aka SCS) to go into the negatives

Surtur
I don't want my credibility rating on the Surtur Cred Scale (aka SCS) to go into the negatives

You have something in common with the rest of the world. Nobody wants negative Surtability thumb up

Bashar Teg
apparently someone shot a 23-pound grasshopper and mr fuzzy wuzzy is drowning in pussy...apparently. :')

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/28/76/9f/28769f26485476e103abbbeed296913c--the-weekly-world-news.jpg

dadudemon
I watched that video of Donna Brazile.

I like her. Can she be the president elected in 2020?

What am I getting myself into? I need to review her policies...

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I watched that video of Donna Brazile.

I like her. Can she be the president elected in 2020?

What am I getting myself into? I need to review her policies...

Lol also did you see this article:

Also this is f*cking hilarious:

"Let's Put Our Dicks On The Table" - Brazile Blasts "Sexist Behavior" Of Top Clinton Campaign Staff

And I 100% believe her when she says she'd win that dick contest.

"Brazile said the patronizing behavior of the Clinton aides made her so furious that, during one particularly contentious conference call, she said “gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours."

dadudemon
Lol also did you see this article:

"Brazile said the patronizing behavior of the Clinton aides made her so furious that, during one particularly contentious conference call, she said “gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours."

Damn!

Awesome! She's like the Democratic, more politically correct, less dumbassed version of Trump's no nonsense approach.

I really like her. But...what are her policies? She's a staunch democrat. So I'd hope she would be for things like Universal healthcare, fixing immigration policy, and massive tax reform.

Surtur
Damn!

Awesome! She's like the Democratic, more politically correct, less dumbassed version of Trump's no nonsense approach.

I really like her. But...what are her policies? She's a staunch democrat. So I'd hope she would be for things like Universal healthcare, fixing immigration policy, and massive tax reform.

I'm not sure about her policies. But it was hilarious how she explained away giving out the questions in advance. "I didn't want my candidate to be blind sided" lol.

Up until recently the other democrats didn't seem to have any issues with her. So I assume she toes the line in terms of policy ideas.

Steve Zodiac
https://i.imgur.com/eAOnkMS.gif

laughing

Stigma
Damn!

I agree to a certain extend.

I think it would be rather hard for her to win Dems nomination in 2020 with that attitude wink

But if I could forecast, I'd say Trump will have 2 terms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.