Voldemort vs. Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Richard Dawkins' house

Starting distance: 100 feet.

Who is superior?

Stigma
So....any takers?

Which wizard is better at this point?

juggerman
Strange with the Eye?

Stigma
Hmm... lets make it two rounds.

1. Strange without the gem.

2. Strange with the gem.

juggerman
Originally posted by Stigma
Hmm... lets make it two rounds.

1. Strange without the gem.

2. Strange with the gem.

1. Leaning towards Tom here. Strange doesn't like to do harm and Tom goes for the kill straight off

2. Strange wins in an ungodly stomp

Stigma
Any other takers?

I myself think that even without the gem Strange could use BFR on Voldy.

juggerman
Oh yeah he could easily. I didn't think about that. But that's not usually his go to

Stigma
Good point.

Sill, Strange is also intelligent enough to realize that this would work well on a fellow wizard like Voldy. .

He could just sent Voldy to Mount Everest, for instance.

KingD19
Strange uses BFR all the time. He used it on every one of Vacilius' disciples except the one whose Astral from he killed. Used it on Vacilius to send him to the Mirror Dimension. Did it to Loki in Ragnarok and kept him falling for 30 minutes. He was even casually teleporting himself and Thor through the Sanctum so much Thor literally couldn't handle the instant transitiions.

KingD19
And since Strange can move the sling portals at will, he could just open one to a volcano directly under Tommy boy's feet. Also keep in mind the Cloak of Levitation can attack on it's own.

juggerman
Shit I forgot Strange is in Ragnarok. I haven't seen it yet. I'll have to watch the film before responding

Stigma
Originally posted by KingD19
And since Strange can move the sling portals at will, he could just open one to a volcano directly under Tommy boy's feet. Also keep in mind the Cloak of Levitation can attack on it's own. Huh. Yeah, good points. thumb up

But Voldy can do Avada Kedavra. Surely this would work on Strange?

carthage
Voldemort gets a one way ticket to the mirror dimension

KingD19
Originally posted by Stigma
Huh. Yeah, good points. thumb up

But Voldy can do Avada Kedavra. Surely this would work on Strange?

If it hit him, it'll definitely work. But Strange can toss up shields pretty quick. Or just open a sling ring in front of him and the spell will go to wherever he opens up.

Josh_Alexander
Although I would think Voldi takes round 1 it's not the case.

Strange still has his energy weapons, and can still create portals and pocket dimensions.

Strange still possesses his Cape which protects him.

I'd lean towards Strange in both rounds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.