Asgardian Soldier vs MCU Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
1 standard MCU Asgardian Soldier, in full gear, takes on MCU Captain America, who is equipped with his shield. The fight is to the death or KO.

Who wins and why?

TethAdamTheRock
Asgardian soldier should be a bit stronger

FrothByte
Well, an Asgardian farmer crumpled a tactical knife in his hand, something that I doubt Cap is strong or durable enough to do.

Cap should probably be the better fighter and can make the Asgardian work for it but in the end the Asgardian should be too strong and tough for Cap to win.

Josh_Alexander
Cap easily.

BruceSkywalker
Cap, I really can't see a no named asgardian soldier beat him

Dayman
Asgardian needs to land just one punch

KingD19
Cap was taking hits and bouncing back from Loki, who is far above your nameless soldier.

TethAdamTheRock
Loki should be average asgardian in strength

Silent Master
Loki is a Frost Giant.

TheVaultDweller
Well, he seemed fairly evenly matched against Valkyrie during their scuffle, in physical terms, but she out-skilled him.

FrothByte
I can't see how Cap can KO a full Asgardian.

KingD19
Have we ever seen a random Asgardian do anything Cap isn't capable of dishing out or taking? And while yes, crumpling the tac-knife was impressive, Wonder Woman can take hits from Doomsday or Superman but has to block bullets. So being durable to one thing doesn't mean you're durable against another.

If he has to, Cap can cut parts off with his shield, and I don't see a random being skilled enough to break through his guard.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Have we ever seen a random Asgardian do anything Cap isn't capable of dishing out or taking? And while yes, crumpling the tac-knife was impressive, Wonder Woman can take hits from Doomsday or Superman but has to block bullets. So being durable to one thing doesn't mean you're durable against another.

If he has to, Cap can cut parts off with his shield, and I don't see a random being skilled enough to break through his guard.

Casually pushing/shoving a car. Casually bending steel bars. Casually crumpling the tactical knife. And that was an Asgardian farmer, not a warrior.

Inhuman
In the Marvel "space" movies that feature non human races, the non humans all seem like they are not so special because they are all operating on the same level. So they all seem like they are no stronger than a human. When in fact they are all enhanced(above a human). It doesn't stand out because , again, they are all operating at above human levels. Asgardians as an example, because we have already seen what a farmer from their race can do.

It wouldn't seem realistic if the non humans in these movies are going around picking up boulders and crushing steel objects as a past time to show the audience how strong they are.

Robtard
Asgardian Soldier would likely take this, superior strength, durability and possibly skill with his weapons, considering said warrior could be hundreds if not thousands of years old and that amounts to a lot of practice/experience.

Cap would certainty make the warrior work for the win as noted above, but I can't see Cap being able to damage the warrior quickly enough with his shield, fist and kicks, considering Asgardian armor is very durable as are Asgardians themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.