KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Asgardian Soldier vs MCU Captain America

Asgardian Soldier vs MCU Captain America
Started by: nfactor1995

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Asgardian Soldier vs MCU Captain America

1 standard MCU Asgardian Soldier, in full gear, takes on MCU Captain America, who is equipped with his shield. The fight is to the death or KO.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:59 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Asgardian soldier should be a bit stronger

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 06:31 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Well, an Asgardian farmer crumpled a tactical knife in his hand, something that I doubt Cap is strong or durable enough to do.

Cap should probably be the better fighter and can make the Asgardian work for it but in the end the Asgardian should be too strong and tough for Cap to win.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:28 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Cap easily.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Cap, I really can't see a no named asgardian soldier beat him

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayman

Asgardian needs to land just one punch

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:13 PM
Dayman is currently offline Click here to Send Dayman a Private Message Find more posts by Dayman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Cap was taking hits and bouncing back from Loki, who is far above your nameless soldier.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Loki should be average asgardian in strength

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:40 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Loki is a Frost Giant.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, he seemed fairly evenly matched against Valkyrie during their scuffle, in physical terms, but she out-skilled him.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:46 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I can't see how Cap can KO a full Asgardian.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:50 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Have we ever seen a random Asgardian do anything Cap isn't capable of dishing out or taking? And while yes, crumpling the tac-knife was impressive, Wonder Woman can take hits from Doomsday or Superman but has to block bullets. So being durable to one thing doesn't mean you're durable against another.

If he has to, Cap can cut parts off with his shield, and I don't see a random being skilled enough to break through his guard.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Have we ever seen a random Asgardian do anything Cap isn't capable of dishing out or taking? And while yes, crumpling the tac-knife was impressive, Wonder Woman can take hits from Doomsday or Superman but has to block bullets. So being durable to one thing doesn't mean you're durable against another.

If he has to, Cap can cut parts off with his shield, and I don't see a random being skilled enough to break through his guard.

Casually pushing/shoving a car. Casually bending steel bars. Casually crumpling the tactical knife. And that was an Asgardian farmer, not a warrior.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:24 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

In the Marvel "space" movies that feature non human races, the non humans all seem like they are not so special because they are all operating on the same level. So they all seem like they are no stronger than a human. When in fact they are all enhanced(above a human). It doesn't stand out because , again, they are all operating at above human levels. Asgardians as an example, because we have already seen what a farmer from their race can do.

It wouldn't seem realistic if the non humans in these movies are going around picking up boulders and crushing steel objects as a past time to show the audience how strong they are.

Last edited by Inhuman on Nov 27th, 2017 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:30 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Asgardian Soldier would likely take this, superior strength, durability and possibly skill with his weapons, considering said warrior could be hundreds if not thousands of years old and that amounts to a lot of practice/experience.

Cap would certainty make the warrior work for the win as noted above, but I can't see Cap being able to damage the warrior quickly enough with his shield, fist and kicks, considering Asgardian armor is very durable as are Asgardians themselves.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote