Beerus vs. Vegetto - Read Stips!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
*This is DBS-era Beerus, and he is capped at 10% power.

*This is SSJ Vegetto as of the DBZ/Boo-era.

How goes it?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Based on the BoG arc, Vegetto stomps. Based on current Super, Beerus stomps.

Nevan
10% Beerus is>>>>>>>>SSB Goku.

That should tell you enough.

Galan007
*DBS Beerus.

Kento
Is it a serious Beerus or a Beerus just looking to fight? Cause hakai should destroy Vegetto. But, Vegeta was what made Beerus need to go to 10% power so Vegetto should be stronger. Vegeta rage boost wouldn't put him hundreds maybe thousands of times stronger.

Galan007
*This is Beerus as he was portrayed when he first encountered the Z Fighters on earth.

NewGuy01
Well, at that time Goku said Vegetto wouldn't be enough, so Beerus I guess.

Galan007
^ That may have been because Goku knew there was still FAR more to Beerus' power than what he had displayed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
To be fair regarding Beerus vs Vegeta, it took 1/10 of Beerus' power to literally oneshot Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta with a wave of his wrist. And that Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku, seemingly by a wide margin. I'm actually not sure if SSJ Vegetto can defeat 10% Beerus, now that I think about it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Galan007
^ That may have been because Goku knew there was still FAR more to Beerus' power than what he had displayed.

Goku couldn't sense Beerus' power, so his only indication of Beerus' power would be how he handled SSJ3.

Galan007
Even if SSJ2 Vegeta was 2x SSJ3 Goku, it still doesn't put him remotely close to SSJ Vegetto-level, imo.

Just going to throw this out there as a reminder:
SSJ Vegetto >>>>> Boohan >> Bootenks >> Mystic Gohan >> Super Boo ~ SSJ3 Gotenks >> SSJ3 Goku.

Point is, Vegetto would have rape-stomped the Z Fighters just as easily as 1-10% Beerus did, imo. That's why I thought this might be a decent fight. /shrug

Galan007
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku couldn't sense Beerus' power, so his only indication of Beerus' power would be how he handled SSJ3. Okay?

Like I said: Goku knew there was still FAR more to Beerus' power than what he had displayed... He didn't need to sense a PL/ki to know that, lol. Goku's statement about fusion being moot doesn't automatically put a 10% Beerus above SSJ Vegetto, though.

Imho.

ares834
Beerus rage stomp. The percentages he used in BoG seemed to have been retconned. However, if he fights with the same power he used against the Z-fighters then Vegito should win.

Galan007
As mentioned, this is DBS Beerus as he was portrayed when he first encountered the Z Fighters on earth.

bbrem123
Was he really using 10% though. Some of the percents thrown around in that saga were soooo off. Proven by future events.

I just don't see anything from DBZ coming even remotely close to 10%. I mean they way they show things now 1% is a stretch.

Galan007
I'm sure Beerus really activated 10% of his power against Rage Boost Vegeta for the lulz, but it clearly didn't take anywhere near the full 10% for him to own, as evident by the KO via casual swat.

bbrem123
It also kind of depends on where you place SSJ2 Vegeta and Enraged Vegeta.

Greater than Mystic Gohan? If yes, the fusion Goku was talking about would be far stronger than the one shown in DBZ. And even that fusion he knew would lose.

Galan007
Rage Boost Vegeta isn't a set level/form. It is a *momentary* amp.

Goku wouldn't have been factoring in wholly unpredictable/one-off amps like that when he referenced fusion being moot against Beerus... He would have only been referencing a standard/baseline fusion, like we'd seen before.

But again, Goku's statement does not imply that Vegetto wouldn't be able to contend with Beerus if the latter were forced to hold back 90% of his total power(like he has to here.) thumb up

carver9
Giving this to Beerus but he would be highly impressed with Vegito. Can't see Vegito pinky stopping Goku full powered Kameha blast (remember how powerful Super Saiyan 2 kid Gohan blast was).

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Giving this to Beerus but he would be highly impressed with Vegito. Can't see Vegito pinky stopping Goku full powered Kameha blast (remember how powerful Super Saiyan 2 kid Gohan blast was). Eh, wut? Vegetto rape-stomped an enraged Boohan with almost no effort at all:

https://i.imgur.com/Rqw8t3P.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/t0HltyM.jpg

*Hell, Vegetto didn't need any limbs at all to beat Boohan -- do I need to post the candy scene as well..? Also keep in mind that Vegetto was massively holding back against Boohan, as he did not want to kill any of his loved ones who had been absorbed... Yet he still treated Boohan like a weak feeb, lol.

Anyway, I only bring this up because Boohan is far...FAR more powerful than SSJ3 Goku... FAR more powerful than anyone Beerus originally encountered on earth, in fact(until Goku attained Godhood, of course.)

carver9
Good point.

Nevan
Anyway, I only bring this up because Boohan is far...FAR more powerful than SSJ3 Goku... FAR more powerful than anyone Beerus originally encountered on earth, in fact(until Goku attained Godhood, of course.) Boohan is less than two times stronger than Ultimate Gohan.

The same Ultimate Gohan who got treated like a toy by Beerus.

Vegeta himself surpassed Ultimate Gohan and still got his strongest attack tanked by Beerus.

You're also forgetting that BoG is 5 years after the Boo saga.

ares834
Gohan likely can't go Ultimate in BoG. As we see in RoF he can barely go SSJ. And it Super it's revealed he is unable to go Ultimate.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nevan

You're also forgetting that BoG is 5 years after the Boo saga.

Pretty sure that was retconned to 6 months in the anime.

Kento
Boohan is less than two times stronger than Ultimate Gohan.

The same Ultimate Gohan who got treated like a toy by Beerus.

Vegeta himself surpassed Ultimate Gohan and still got his strongest attack tanked by Beerus.

You're also forgetting that BoG is 5 years after the Boo saga. Buuhan is much stronger than 2x Mystic Gohan.. Buutenks was stronger than Gohan.. Buuicolo was weaker though.

Nevan
Originally posted by Kento
Buuhan is much stronger than 2x Mystic Gohan.. Buutenks was stronger than Gohan.. Buuicolo was weaker though. He's literally weaker.

Gotenks defused before he absorbed Gohan and Piccolo is not relevant at these scales, Buuccolo was explicitly stated to be weaker than Gohan.

Ultimate Gohan>Super Boo.

Boohan=Super Boo+Gohan.

Gohan x2>Super Boo+Gohan.

Originally posted by ares834
Gohan likely can't go Ultimate in BoG. As we see in RoF he can barely go SSJ. And it Super it's revealed he is unable to go Ultimate. We literally see him go Ultimate.

Inedian
We literally see him go Ultimate.

He only powered up in base form in BoG. He didn't have his mystic hair style. First time he was in ultimate form in DBS was in episode 88.

Galan007
Indeed. thumb up

The notion that Gohan went Mystic in BoG has since been retconned in DBS, which, imo, has made it clear that as of the BoG and RoF timelines, Gohan was a mere shadow of his former self.

carver9
Would not say a shadow of himself. Remember, Gohan himself said that Captain Ginyu (in his stolen body) was more powerful than his mystic self and Gohan was still able to work him when he went super Saiyan. I'm sure Gohan knew how powerful he was in his mystic form so his word is stone when it comes to his power levels vs others.

Galan007
^ Which makes NO sense at all, as Mystic >>> SSJ... Even DBS itself made that abundantly clear(go back and rewatch ep. 88 if you don't believe me.)

Gotta love inconsistency. thumb up

Nevan
Indeed. thumb up

The notion that Gohan went Mystic in BoG has since been retconned in DBS, which, imo, has made it clear that as of the BoG and RoF timelines, Gohan was a mere shadow of his former self.
Originally posted by Inedian
He only powered up in base form in BoG. He didn't have his mystic hair style. First time he was in ultimate form in DBS was in episode 88.
RoF=/=BoG

He had the same hairstyle he had in the Buu saga, he also clearly was intending to go at Beerus at full power, if he couldn't go Ultimate he would have transformed into Super Saiyan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.