Hulk vs Cage: Durability Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Luke Cage or Hulk?

Who is the most durable superhero?

h1a8
Hulk

carthage
Lol what?

Hulk by leagues

TheVaultDweller
I cannot fathom why anyone would think this thread a good idea. Hulk clearly operates on a level beyond Luke.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I cannot fathom why anyone would think this thread a good idea. Hulk clearly operates on a level beyond Luke.

The thread was started by the guy who thinks Wolverine is stronger than Thor.

Any questions?

Josh_Alexander

I am entitled to create whichever tread i see fit.

I wonder how would Hulk fair against a Judas bullet.

KingD19
Easily. Probably would tickle.

TheVaultDweller
Well, the Judas bullets were supposedly (according to Shades) constructed from materials recovered from the Chitauri invasion. And even though it is not ever explicitly stated, I would guess from Leviathan metal, as it fits the most consistently with everything that is shown Avengers, Luke Cage, and Spiderman Homecoming. Leviathan metal seemed highly resistant to temperature extremes, and seemed impervious to virtually anything but itself, other exotic metals, or extreme levels of strength. Which fits with the fact that even a full-on medical drill couldn't get through Cage's skin, yet the Judas bullets could drill through. Because Chitauri footsoldier armour was pretty flimsy in comparison. Hawkeye literally stabbed one through the chest with an arrow. And unless those arrows themselves are made from some kind of super exotic, super durable material, there is no way a stab from him is going to have more piercing power than carpenter saws, medical drills, rocket launchers, machine gun fire etc. all of which have failed to damage Cage. What's more, those Leviathans were huge, and we saw multiple brought down during the battle of New York. So, there was plenty of material for it.

But, even assuming it was the Leviathan metal, we see how that held up against Hulk. Not very well. So, I highly doubt a Judas bullet will bug him.

Utrigita
Well, the Judas bullets were supposedly (according to Shades) constructed from materials recovered from the Chitauri invasion. And even though it is not ever explicitly stated, I would guess from Leviathan metal, as it fits the most consistently with everything that is shown Avengers, Luke Cage, and Spiderman Homecoming. Leviathan metal seemed highly resistant to temperature extremes, and seemed impervious to virtually anything but itself, other exotic metals, or extreme levels of strength. Which fits with the fact that even a full-on medical drill couldn't get through Cage's skin, yet the Judas bullets could drill through. Because Chitauri footsoldier armour was pretty flimsy in comparison. Hawkeye literally stabbed one through the chest with an arrow. And unless those arrows themselves are made from some kind of super exotic, super durable material, there is no way a stab from him is going to have more piercing power than carpenter saws, medical drills, rocket launchers, machine gun fire etc. all of which have failed to damage Cage. What's more, those Leviathans were huge, and we saw multiple brought down during the battle of New York. So, there was plenty of material for it.

But, even assuming it was the Leviathan metal, we see how that held up against Hulk. Not very well. So, I highly doubt a Judas bullet will bug him.

Just to further add.

The Leviathan Armor also withstood the Laser from Tony, with Jarvis commenting that "Sir we will lose power before we penetrate that shell". It was very durable.

TethAdamTheRock
Wasnt ultrons first armor made of leviathan armor?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Utrigita
Just to further add.

The Leviathan Armor also withstood the Laser from Tony, with Jarvis commenting that "Sir we will lose power before we penetrate that shell". It was very durable.

Yeah, this is why Leviathan armour makes the most sense for the bullets, based on the displayed durability of the material, plus all the conventional things that have failed to even scratch Cage. Because I doubt anyone here believes that Hawkeye could actually stab through Cage's skin with one of his arrows unless, like I said, it's revealed that Clint's arrows are made from some kind of exotic substance.

But also, like I said, Hulk fist vs Leviathan face = Leviathan plates bent/torn/ruptured. Hulk fist = A-Okay. And we later see him tear a piece of plating off another Leviathan and plunge it into the thing's back. The fact that he can dish out that much damage without sustaining any in return suggests that his own tissue is much tougher than Leviathan metal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.