What's the funnest Star Wars game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Jmanghan
In your opinion?

Without a doubt, it has to be Jedi Academy > Battlefront II (2005) being a close second > KOTOR being slightly > TOR.

For me anyway.

I never could get into TOR because of the huge grind, if I really had a TOR itch, I'd usually just fire up Jedi Academy with modded characters.

Azronger
Predicting when Jmangoman will an hero

ILS
Originally posted by Azronger
Predicting when Jmangoman will an hero thumb up

I give it two weeks.

Azronger
I'd bet it's going to take longer than that. Retards are too stupid to know when to an hero so it usually takes unnecessarily long.

Jmanghan
Seems like you guys became even more cancerous then before, to the point you drag debating ad hominem's into friendly conversations about our mutual love of video games.

JKBart
this isnt what "cancerous" is about
the word u are looking for is "toxic"

on topic TOR gives me the best memories, along with friends we got one weak loser from Ukraine to an hero, good times lol

Total Warrior

cdtm
Tie Fighter, Collector's CD Rom.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Azronger
Predicting when Jmangoman will an hero

thumb up

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Seems like you guys became even more cancerous then before, to the point you drag debating ad hominem's into friendly conversations about our mutual love of video games.

please learn what the words mean before using them

Ursumeles
Tbh Jman this place wont change you should just leave it for good

Kurk
"Funnest"; did you graduate grade school?


I never played any true SW games aside from Ep III on original xbox. As a youngster I really enjoyed Lego SW games though, so they're probably my favorite smile

JKBart
dude i'm a nazi irl, hanging out with friends at night watching out for any blacks on the streets to beat them up 5 on 1 and throw them into garbage

Ursumeles has legit nazi grandparents that helped gasing the jews in death camps

what do you expect

Ursumeles
Az is a legit psychopath with god complex lol

Kurk
Jmanghan, please b1tch and moan about how offensive "an hero" is as a meme like you did a few years back. It'll give me a good laugh.

JKBart
if that meme is offensive how offensive is the fact i convinced ukrainian loser to go an

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
if that meme is offensive how offensive is the fact i convinced ukrainian loser to go an who's that?

JKBart
he failed year at school so it was a good opportunity to convince him he's going to become a hobo in future if he's so retarded he can't pass fugging school and all that awaits him will be physical labor of the lowest tier till he dies

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kurk
Jmanghan, please b1tch and moan about how offensive "an hero" is as a meme like you did a few years back. It'll give me a good laugh. You realize we were winning that argument, right?

The thread was closed and people got temp banned.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
people got temp banned.

scary~

Rebel95
I like the Battlefront games, with the original Battlefront 2 being my favorite. Episode III video game was fun too

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Rebel95
I like the Battlefront games, with the original Battlefront 2 being my favorite. Episode III video game was fun too Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.