KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What's the funnest Star Wars game?

What's the funnest Star Wars game?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

What's the funnest Star Wars game?

In your opinion?

Without a doubt, it has to be Jedi Academy > Battlefront II (2005) being a close second > KOTOR being slightly > TOR.

For me anyway.

I never could get into TOR because of the huge grind, if I really had a TOR itch, I'd usually just fire up Jedi Academy with modded characters.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:22 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Predicting when Jmangoman will an hero

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:41 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
thumb up

I give it two weeks.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 02:40 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I'd bet it's going to take longer than that. Retards are too stupid to know when to an hero so it usually takes unnecessarily long.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 02:57 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Seems like you guys became even more cancerous then before, to the point you drag debating ad hominem's into friendly conversations about our mutual love of video games.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

this isnt what "cancerous" is about
the word u are looking for is "toxic"

on topic TOR gives me the best memories, along with friends we got one weak loser from Ukraine to an hero, good times lol

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 03:40 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Total Warrior is online now!

I played like 2343 hours at Battlefront 2, so to me it’s that

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Tie Fighter, Collector's CD Rom.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 03:50 PM
Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Azronger

thumb up

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Seems like you guys became even more cancerous then before, to the point you drag debating ad hominem's into friendly conversations about our mutual love of video games.

please learn what the words mean before using them

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:17 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Tbh Jman this place wont change you should just leave it for good

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:19 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Funnest"; did you graduate grade school?

I never played any true SW games aside from Ep III on original xbox. As a youngster I really enjoyed Lego SW games though, so they're probably my favorite smile

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude i'm a nazi irl, hanging out with friends at night watching out for any blacks on the streets to beat them up 5 on 1 and throw them into garbage

Ursumeles has legit nazi grandparents that helped gasing the jews in death camps

what do you expect

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:39 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Az is a legit psychopath with god complex lol

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:52 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jmanghan, please b1tch and moan about how offensive "an hero" is as a meme like you did a few years back. It'll give me a good laugh.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

if that meme is offensive how offensive is the fact i convinced ukrainian loser to go an

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:33 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKBart
if that meme is offensive how offensive is the fact i convinced ukrainian loser to go an
who's that?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:36 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

he failed year at school so it was a good opportunity to convince him he's going to become a hobo in future if he's so retarded he can't pass fugging school and all that awaits him will be physical labor of the lowest tier till he dies

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:44 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kurk
Jmanghan, please b1tch and moan about how offensive "an hero" is as a meme like you did a few years back. It'll give me a good laugh.
You realize we were winning that argument, right?

The thread was closed and people got temp banned.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:52 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Jmanghan
people got temp banned.

scary~

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 06:09 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I like the Battlefront games, with the original Battlefront 2 being my favorite. Episode III video game was fun too

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:58 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote