Beerus (DBS) vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJGGogeta
So there's been a lot of threads mentioning this lately, and there hasn't really been any proper threads made for this topic, as far as I'm aware. Anyways,

https://images.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_470,q_auto:good,w_620/yjfliqbqhiinkawixlff.jpg

Beerus, the universe 7 God of Destruction

VS

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Galactus%2C_devouring_a_world.jpg

A fully powered, well-fed Galactus

Fight takes place in the Void World (DBS infinite, neutral dimension of nothingness).

Both fighters are at full power, and in character.

No outside weapons/assistance/BFR of any kind allowed.

There is no time limit, and both fighters are aware of the abilities of one another.
Who wins?

Josh_Alexander
Considering this is a well nourished Galactus who won't need feeding in a good time...

Galactus should be able to take this on.

Galactus is the manifestation of the Cosmic power.

A 4 world nourished Galactus could easily defeat a Celestial which is quite impressive.

A normal Galactus (hungry) was able to take a full impact of Odin with the Odin force without being damaged.

I am confident Galactus take this one.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Considering this is a well nourished Galactus who won't need feeding in a good time...

Galactus should be able to take this on.

Galactus is the manifestation of the Cosmic power.

A 4 world nourished Galactus could easily defeat a Celestial which is quite impressive.

A normal Galactus (hungry) was able to take a full impact of Odin with the Odin force without being damaged.

I am confident Galactus take this one.

What feats does Galactus have that put him on par with Beerus?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/142960/4896307-9492876209-BPb02.jpg

A hilariously suppressed Beerus was toying with SSJG Goku, and still tossing around universe busting attacks like they were nothing. Their punches alone were capable of collapsing the entire universe itself.

Not to mention that he was also capable of taking on 8 GoD's CASUALLY, the weakest of them still being a competent universe buster, according to Whiss himself.

https://gogoanimestv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/21740599_727007907510136_5687177072906175210_n.jpg

When has Galactus casually taken on 8 universe level beings at once? What feats even put him near the level of power output that Beerus has shown? Scans, please.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
What feats does Galactus have that put him on par with Beerus?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/142960/4896307-9492876209-BPb02.jpg

A hilariously suppressed Beerus was toying with SSJG Goku, and still tossing around universe busting attacks like they were nothing. Their punches alone were capable of collapsing the entire universe itself.

Not to mention that he was also capable of taking on 8 GoD's CASUALLY, the weakest of them still being a competent universe buster, according to Whiss himself.

https://gogoanimestv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/21740599_727007907510136_5687177072906175210_n.jpg

When has Galactus casually taken on 8 universe level beings at once? What feats even put him near the level of power output that Beerus has shown? Scans, please.

The Power Cosmic.

As you claimed, this is a Well Nourished/Well Fed Galactus!

The problem is that the purple guy isn't a Full Power Galactus....

This is what a full power Galactus looks like:

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj531/Josh-Alexander/galactus_zpst15qpvyc.png

Lifebringer Galactus is basically a fully powered Galactus who doesn't require to feed.

However a Fully powered Galactus (purple guy) is equal in power to the yellow galactus.

Now a fully fed Galactus is a being with neigh Omnipotence! The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to do whatever he wishes. He can matter manipulate, energy manipulate, warp reality, and much more!

A full power Galactus can basically do as he wishes and is at a power level to rival other Cosmic Entities.

A normal Galactus has been depicted going against Celestials. Receiving direct impacts from beings like Odin with his odin force with no physical damage but his armor!

Furthermore, Galactus (normal one) was able to take a direct impact from one of Darkseid's Omaga beams without even getting damaged!!!

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj531/Josh-Alexander/Om_zpsbbdsq0wp.jpg

Darkseid's Omega beams are powerful enough to hurt superman and even the Spectre!

Now what makes you think Bills can bring down a full power galactus?

SS3 Goku would struggle to beings like Superman, Darkseid or The Silver Surfer!

RealityWarper
Probably Beerus.

He one-shot planets with a sparkle of his energy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So is this akin to Galactus as of when he fought the Mad Celestials (I.e. When he had eaten 4 planets)? That may sway this in favor of Galactus, if I'm being honest.

Galactus not only has the monumental haxx advantage, but he's also powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with and even get the better of the 4 Mad Celestials (even killing one, forcing the other 3 to fuse). Celestials being waaaaay above the likes of Skyfathers such as Odin (who at his best ranges from multi-galaxy to universal). I find it hard to give Beerus the win here.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So is this akin to Galactus as of when he fought the Mad Celestials (I.e. When he had eaten 4 planets)? That may sway this in favor of Galactus, if I'm being honest.

Galactus not only has the monumental haxx advantage, but he's also powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with and even get the better of the 4 Mad Celestials (even killing one, forcing the other 3 to fuse). Celestials being waaaaay above the likes of Skyfathers such as Odin (who at his best ranges from multi-galaxy to universal). I find it hard to give Beerus the win here.

This is a fully fed Galactus we are talking about. If a 4 world fed Galactus could give trouble to the Celestials, then this one would easily defeat them.

I don't see how Bills can win this one. A fully fed Galactus (As seen in the Ultimates) would be in par with Cosmic Beings like Mistress Death, Chaos and Order etc.

He will have enough power to do as he wishes without fearing starvation.

SSJGGogeta
The Power Cosmic.

As you claimed, this is a Well Nourished/Well Fed Galactus!

The problem is that the purple guy isn't a Full Power Galactus....

This is what a full power Galactus looks like:

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj531/Josh-Alexander/galactus_zpst15qpvyc.png

Lifebringer Galactus is basically a fully powered Galactus who doesn't require to feed.

However a Fully powered Galactus (purple guy) is equal in power to the yellow galactus.

Now a fully fed Galactus is a being with neigh Omnipotence! The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to do whatever he wishes. He can matter manipulate, energy manipulate, warp reality, and much more!

A full power Galactus can basically do as he wishes and is at a power level to rival other Cosmic Entities.

A normal Galactus has been depicted going against Celestials. Receiving direct impacts from beings like Odin with his odin force with no physical damage but his armor!

Furthermore, Galactus (normal one) was able to take a direct impact from one of Darkseid's Omaga beams without even getting damaged!!!

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj531/Josh-Alexander/Om_zpsbbdsq0wp.jpg

Darkseid's Omega beams are powerful enough to hurt superman and even the Spectre!

Now what makes you think Bills can bring down a full power galactus?

SS3 Goku would struggle to beings like Superman, Darkseid or The Silver Surfer!

Surviving Darkseid's Omega beams isn't that impressive of a feat. They can't even destroy Superman, and Superman is nowhere near Beerus' level.

I just showed you a couple feats of Beerus being above universal characters, with ease. Nothing you just showed provides Galactus with a feat of that magnitude.

Darkseid's Omega beams have been tanked by Superman, Doomsday, and Darkseid himself. Galactus shrugging them off like that is to be expected, and is largely unimpressive compared to some of the things Beerus has done. He has tanked hits and blasts capable of UNIVERSE BUSTING.

So far, you haven't given any proof as to how Galactus would/could do the same thing.

Also, Beerus can nullify any/all types of energy, IOW, and according to Whiss. The power Cosmic should be no different.

Josh_Alexander
Surviving Darkseid's Omega beams isn't that impressive of a feat. They can't even destroy Superman, and Superman is nowhere near Beerus' level.

I just showed you a couple feats of Beerus being above universal characters, with ease. Nothing you just showed provides Galactus with a feat of that magnitude.

Darkseid's Omega beams have been tanked by Superman, Doomsday, and Darkseid himself. Galactus shrugging them off like that is to be expected, and is largely unimpressive compared to some of the things Beerus has done. He has tanked hits and blasts capable of UNIVERSE BUSTING.

So far, you haven't given any proof as to how Galactus would/could do the same thing.

Also, Beerus can nullify any/all types of energy, IOW, and according to Whiss. The power Cosmic should be no different.

WHHHAATTTT? LOL! Not even the New God's can take Darkseid's Omega Beams! Superman barely survived these!

Even the Specter is hurt by these! And Specter is arguably more powerful than Whis himself! So reconsider that!

Galactus fought Chaos and Order in the manifestation of Logos which are at a multiversal scale!

A fully fed Galactus could destroy universes too!

I don't see how Bills could destroy Galactus, on the other hand nothing proves Bills could survive such levels of Power!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Gogeta, I suggest not getting into a lengthy discussion with the above.

SSJGGogeta

Wait... How come?

SSJGGogeta
WHHHAATTTT? LOL! Not even the New God's can take Darkseid's Omega Beams! Superman barely survived these!

Even the Specter is hurt by these! And Specter is arguably more powerful than Whis himself! So reconsider that!

Galactus fought Chaos and Order in the manifestation of Logos which are at a multiversal scale!

A fully fed Galactus could destroy universes too!

I don't see how Bills could destroy Galactus, on the other hand nothing proves Bills could survive such levels of Power!

Superman has outright tanked them before, and they didn't hurt the Spectre, they made him angry, lol. The bullet that hit Beerus in the forehead didn't hurt him, just because it made him angry, lol.

Show me a scan of Galactus universe busting with a punch, or nullifying universe busting energy with his own power. Show me him operating on a universal level or above, and then we'll talk, lol. And by universal, I don't mean destroying galaxies until there's nothing left, I mean one-shot destroying an ENTIRE universe. Even THAT is CASUAL for Beerus.

Josh_Alexander

Wait... How come?

Is this some sort of whispering laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Bills could defeat a normal Galactus. To that I agree.

However a fully fed Galactus is another thing.

A starving Galactus destroyed a Solar System...

In another comic a Mid-fed Galactus destroyed a Galaxy.

A fully fed Galactus would have no issues destroying a Universe. Lifebringer Galactus (which is a fully powered Galactus) is considered to be Multiversal.

SSJGGogeta
Bills could defeat a normal Galactus. To that I agree.

However a fully fed Galactus is another thing.

A starving Galactus destroyed a Solar System...

In another comic a Mid-fed Galactus destroyed a Galaxy.

A fully fed Galactus would have no issues destroying a Universe. Lifebringer Galactus (which is a fully powered Galactus) is considered to be Multiversal.

Even if he was halfway full, multiplying a galaxy by 2 does not make him universal. Not even close, as a matter of fact. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies within a universe. Beerus toys with characters that can destroy the universe.

Even a double galaxy buster would provide little more than a slight tickle for Beerus.

If he's multiversal, then show me the feats, lol. It's not that difficult. Either show facts, or I'm arguing against your opinion here, which is pointless and won't get us anywhere.

Josh_Alexander
Even if he was halfway full, multiplying a galaxy by 2 does not make him universal. Not even close, as a matter of fact. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies within a universe. Beerus toys with characters that can destroy the universe.

Even a double galaxy buster would provide little more than a slight tickle for Beerus.

If he's multiversal, then show me the feats, lol. It's not that difficult. Either show facts, or I'm arguing against your opinion here, which is pointless and won't get us anywhere.

No. A full power Galactus can destroy universes as a matter of fact.

Remember Galactus is the representation of the Power Cosmic in the Universe. So it means that if he is Full Powered he has all the power cosmic of the universe in his disposition.

He was depicted as Multiversal in the All New All Different Ultimates 2 as all other entities. You can check the comics to verify this.

Josh_Alexander

You know, we are doing something wrong Gogetta.

We should be taking about Lifebringer Galactus vs Bills, because that's the current power state of Galactus in the comics.

Lifebringer Galactus is basically Galactus full power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lifebringer Galactus isn't Multiversal.

SSJGGogeta
No. A full power Galactus can destroy universes as a matter of fact.

Remember Galactus is the representation of the Power Cosmic in the Universe. So it means that if he is Full Powered he has all the power cosmic of the universe in his disposition.

He was depicted as Multiversal in the All New All Different Ultimates 2 as all other entities. You can check the comics to verify this.

Um, okay. Having infinite energy =/= infinite energy output, or infinite destructive capacity. Otherwise Android 17 and 18 would be superior to UI Goku.

You still have yet to show a single feat that supports Galactus being universal, let alone multiversal. You're not debating this, you're just ignoring facts.

If you don't want to prove this, then I'll accept your next post as a concession and a win in favor of Beerus. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Lifebringer Galactus isn't Multiversal.

Not the power to destroy a Multiverse if that's what you mean, but he is multiversal in the aspect that there is only One Galactus in the Universe now.

Isn't like before where there were one Galactus per universe, or one Eternity per universe.

All cosmic beings were upgraded to Multiversal scale the moment Eternity became Multiversal although not explicitly stated in the comics.

SSJGGogeta

So what kind of feats does Galactus have that point to him being superior to Beerus? Keep in mind here that Beerus is capable of taking on 8 other GoD's at once, and treating universe level characters like SSJG Goku as fodder.

I admit I don't know as much about Marvel as DC or DB, but as far as I'm aware, Galactus doesn't have any hax that Beerus couldn't nullify, or any feats that Beerus couldn't accomplish with ease.

Josh_Alexander

Um, okay. Having infinite energy =/= infinite energy output, or infinite destructive capacity. Otherwise Android 17 and 18 would be superior to UI Goku.

You still have yet to show a single feat that supports Galactus being universal, let alone multiversal. You're not debating this, you're just ignoring facts.

If you don't want to prove this, then I'll accept your next post as a concession and a win in favor of Beerus. thumb up

That's the problem we have here....In this thread.

You are refering to "full powered Galactus" yet refering to the 7th iteration of the Marvel Multiverse.

To put it in simple words, there is no such a thing as a Full Power Galactus simply because in the 7th Multiverse Galactus never reached such power.

So in that aspect, there is no comic to prove so.

However in the 8th iteration of the Multiverse, we have Galactus reaching full power the Moment he became Multiversal.

So in that aspect i could give you evidence of Lifebringer Galactus. Which is Universal in power.

Is that okay?

Josh_Alexander
So what kind of feats does Galactus have that point to him being superior to Beerus? Keep in mind here that Beerus is capable of taking on 8 other GoD's at once, and treating universe level characters like SSJG Goku as fodder.

I admit I don't know as much about Marvel as DC or DB, but as far as I'm aware, Galactus doesn't have any hax that Beerus couldn't nullify, or any feats that Beerus couldn't accomplish with ease.

Excuse me Gogeta but when did Beerus fight 8 Gods? Please refresh my mind.

SSJGGogeta
Excuse me Gogeta but when did Beerus fight 8 Gods? Please refresh my mind.

Josh_Alexander
Okay guys, since the OP stated that Galactus is "FULL POWERED" then we must assume he is refering to Galactus from the 8th Iteration of the Multiverse (Lifebringer Galactus).

In that aspect Galactus wins.

SSJGGogeta
That's the problem we have here....In this thread.

You are refering to "full powered Galactus" yet refering to the 7th iteration of the Marvel Multiverse.

To put it in simple words, there is no such a thing as a Full Power Galactus simply because in the 7th Multiverse Galactus never reached such power.

So in that aspect, there is no comic to prove so.

However in the 8th iteration of the Multiverse, we have Galactus reaching full power the Moment he became Multiversal.

So in that aspect i could give you evidence of Lifebringer Galactus. Which is Universal in power.

Is that okay?

I don't mind, lol. Any feats of Galactus' as long as they are without external assistance, or abilities he doesn't have on his own.

Josh_Alexander

Ohh yeah.

However, how does this relate?

Galactus isn't a God of Destruction, nor should be compared to one (like if Galactus is a Marvel version of a God of Destruction).

SSJGGogeta
Ohh yeah.

However, how does this relate?

Galactus isn't a God of Destruction, nor should be compared to one (like if Galactus is a Marvel version of a God of Destruction).

My point is that every God of Destruction in DBS is a universe buster. Meaning that all of them are arguably above Galactus. Beerus fought 8 of them.

Josh_Alexander
I don't mind, lol. Any feats of Galactus' as long as they are without external assistance, or abilities he doesn't have on his own.

Okay.

In that aspect Galactus wins.

Lifebringer Galactus is no longer hungry nor needs to feed in order to gain powers.

Lifebringer Galactus managed to hold himself against Logos (Lord Chaos and Master Order powers combined).

Now, a Normal Galactus would have 0 chance against Lord Chaos or Master Order. (By the way Chaos and Order are Universal entities).

Now Lifebringer Galactus managed to hold himself quite well against both combined!

So, why should Beerus do better? Master Order or Lord Chaos are strong enough to defeat Beerus!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
(Gogeta, he's wrong. The only reason LB Galactus defeated Chaos and Order is because the cosmic hierarchy in the new multiverse hadn't been set up yet).

Josh_Alexander
(Gogeta, he's wrong. The only reason LB Galactus defeated Chaos and Order is because the cosmic hierarchy in the new multiverse hadn't been set up yet).

Okay okay okay okay! Who told you this? Because who said this mistook the Living Tribunal's words laughing out loud

SSJGGogeta

From what I know of the characters, Chaos and Order would probably beat Beerus, but Galactus is nowhere near those two. Does this sound right?

Josh_Alexander

The fact that the Cosmic Hierchy wasn't formed, doesn't mean that the power levels were somehow restrained!

The Living Tribunal simply stated that he would not intervene, and that they cosmic beings could do as they wish.

So it isn't like Galactus' powers were busted or that Chaos and Order's powers were nerfed somehow. Just means that it was like a "wild west situation".

Lifebringer Galactus' power is Universal; He's a cosmic entity after all.

Josh_Alexander
From what I know of the characters, Chaos and Order would probably beat Beerus, but Galactus is nowhere near those two. Does this sound right?

A normal Galactus.

Lifebringer Galactus gave Logos a hard time.

Logos is Chaos & Order's powers combined!

NewGuy01
Lifebringer Galactus stomps. The Galactus that fought the Mad Celestials should also win convincingly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Yes, the purple Galactus we all know and love is beneath Chaos and Order, (though to what degree, I don't think we know). Here's the image about the circumstances regarding LB Galactus:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mMCqEBDx-D4/WhOdIk49OUI/AAAAAAAADQI/IigQvZ4BHQAa6rAOVGNPlswnzbqShYYNACK8BGAs/s512/2017-11-20.jpg

Hell, the Cosmic Hierarchy is so f!cked up at this point that Chaos and Order end up killing LT:

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/31313924/Ultimates_2_2016-_002-019.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/31313946/Ultimates_2_2016-_002-020.jpg.html

We have no idea what the normal relationship between LB Galactus, Chaos, and Order would look like. All we know for sure is that Chaos and Order were definitely above purple G.

cdtm
Yes, the purple Galactus we all know and love is beneath Chaos and Order, (though to what degree, I don't think we know). Here's the image about the circumstances regarding LB Galactus:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mMCqEBDx-D4/WhOdIk49OUI/AAAAAAAADQI/IigQvZ4BHQAa6rAOVGNPlswnzbqShYYNACK8BGAs/s512/2017-11-20.jpg

Hell, the Cosmic Hierarchy is so f!cked up at this point that Chaos and Order end up killing LT:

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/31313924/Ultimates_2_2016-_002-019.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/31313946/Ultimates_2_2016-_002-020.jpg.html

We have no idea what the normal relationship between LB Galactus, Chaos, and Order would look like. All we know for sure is that Chaos and Order were definitely above purple G.

Awesome! So Captain America can potentially beat Living Tribunal because the hierarchy is in flux. laughing out loud

That's a pretty old event by now, isn't it? Some months since Chaos and Order attacked him. Figured the next issue would reveal LT just fine with a few holes in him, promising to stay out of it for now. Is LT really dead... again?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Chaos and Order legitimately murdered LT, yes. Chaos and Order then tried to establish their own law on the cosmos by fusing with the In-Betweener to create Logos, essentially a corrupt version of LT.

Then he lost to Tiger God because Tiger God had conceptual superiority. It was all very retarded.

Utrigita
Chaos and Order legitimately murdered LT, yes. Chaos and Order then tried to establish their own law on the cosmos by fusing with the In-Betweener to create Logos, essentially a corrupt version of LT.

Then he lost to Tiger God because Tiger God had conceptual superiority. It was all very retarded.

thumb up

It began really well and then went completely down the drain.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by cdtm
Awesome! So Captain America can potentially beat Living Tribunal because the hierarchy is in flux. laughing out loud

That's a pretty old event by now, isn't it? Some months since Chaos and Order attacked him. Figured the next issue would reveal LT just fine with a few holes in him, promising to stay out of it for now. Is LT really dead... again?

That's erroneous.

You are misunderstanding the LT words. The LT ment to say that there was not a hierchy therefore anyone could do as they wish. LT simply said he wouldn't cast judgement since Galactus didn't had to obey Chaos and Order.

The fact that there isn't a hierchy doesn't mean that everyone's powers and abilities were somehow boosted. As someone said previously, just because there isn't a hierchy it doesn't mean that someone like Iron Man can go and slay Eternity!

Lifebringer Galactus has the power to defeat Chaos and Order!

Remember that Galactus is a brother to Eternity, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion. That means A full power Galactus is just as powerful as any of the 4 main Cosmic Beings.

Chaos and Order fall below these beings according to the hierchy, therefore they also fall below Lifebringer Galactus (Full power Galactus) in terms of order.

Lifebringer Galactus wins.

Josh_Alexander

Chaos and Order slaying LT doesn't put them above him! Neither does it mean that somehow Chaos and Order are more powerful than the Tribunal.

The Living Tribunal couldn't cast judgement. He basically said he wouldn't do anything. So basically LT allowed them to kill him!

Also, Tiger God didn't defeat Logos. It had to do with them being in the superflow.

Basically what happened was that Logos and the Aspirants had somehow altered the Superflow, which allowed them to break the various laws and things in the Multiverse.

When the Ultimantes managed to defeat the Aspirants, basically Logos began to lose it's power. Even the Aspirants said that the Superflow was reconstructing itself.

Even the First Firmament told Eternity that somehow his defenses managed to defeat the infection caused by him (Refering to the Aspirants and Logos).

So basically Logos and the Aspirants were weakened and later defeated.

SSJGGogeta
That's erroneous.

You are misunderstanding the LT words. The LT ment to say that there was not a hierchy therefore anyone could do as they wish. LT simply said he wouldn't cast judgement since Galactus didn't had to obey Chaos and Order.

The fact that there isn't a hierchy doesn't mean that everyone's powers and abilities were somehow boosted. As someone said previously, just because there isn't a hierchy it doesn't mean that someone like Iron Man can go and slay Eternity!

Lifebringer Galactus has the power to defeat Chaos and Order!

Remember that Galactus is a brother to Eternity, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion. That means A full power Galactus is just as powerful as any of the 4 main Cosmic Beings.

Chaos and Order fall below these beings according to the hierchy, therefore they also fall below Lifebringer Galactus (Full power Galactus) in terms of order.

Lifebringer Galactus wins.

Galactus is nowhere near the 4 you just listed. You're wanking- hard.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I literally disproved that post with my scan, regardless. Chaos and Order literally STATE that because the hierarchy is in flux, the power levels are wonky. This is why Chaos and Order could kill LT.

Regardless, I'll respond to you in a bit, Gogeta.

Josh_Alexander
Galactus is nowhere near the 4 you just listed. You're wanking- hard.

No.

Galactus is a sibling to the 4 main cosmic beings. It's been stated in the comics and can give scans should you question this.

It's known that all the brothers have the same power. Eternity, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion all are equal in power.

The reason Galactus was never equal to them in power is because he was always hungry and in need of energy!

However Galactus' full potential would be equal in power to that of Eternity and the other siblings.

I literally disproved that post with my scan, regardless. Chaos and Order literally STATE that because the hierarchy is in flux, the power levels are wonky. This is why Chaos and Order could kill LT.

Regardless, I'll respond to you in a bit, Gogeta.

That's because you are misunderstading the events.

LT allowed himself to be murdered, he simply stated he wouldn't take part of the quarell.

Again, the Hierchy being changed doesn't mean that the powers changed. Lifebringer Galactus > Chaos and Order in terms of Power!

As i mentioned before, Galactus is as sibling of Eternity. He is just as powerful.

Josh_Alexander
The problem with many who have read Galactus is that they forget who Galactus is.

Galactus is a brother to the main Cosmic entities.

The problem with the Purple Galactus was that he never had "FULL POWER"!

Galactus alwasy had to be eating planets in order to increase his strength whilst his siblings (Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, and Death) were always in control and had full power.

Cosmic Entities like Chaos and Order were above Galactus (in terms of power) due to him never having full power.

However, in the 8th Iteration of the Multiverse Galactus finally achieved full power! He became Lifebringer Galactus!

When Chaos and Order decided to confront him, they failed to defeat him. Galactus is Above these two in terms of power. Reason why Chaos and Order had to merge into Logos to be able to overcome Galactus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Well, a standard Galactus (one who's fed on 1 planet or is looking to feed on something, but isn't necessarily starving) is way above the likes of Odin, who at his best ranges from multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power. Odin unleashes all of his power on Galactus, causing him to go into the Odin-sleep, while Galactus simply gets up right after.

Now, the Galactus that fought the Mad Celestials is a whole different animal. This Galactus had fed on 4 planets to prepare for his fight against them, and he was taking the 4 of them on simultaneously and winning. Keep in mind that Celestials absolutely SHIT on the likes of Skyfathers such as Odin (who, again, is multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power, with a shitton of Odin-force haxx as well).

So Mad Celestials!Galactus is wielding raw power orders of magnitude beyond multi-galaxy +/universe level beings. This is not taking into account the haxx that the power cosmic affords him. For reference, here's what Silver Surfer can do with it, and he's a mere herald of Galactus. Galactus can also manipulate time and space to his whims. I don't think Beerus can nullify any of this haxx, if I'm being really honest with you. Not only that, but MadCelestials!Galactus absolutely has raw power rivaling Beerus.

For what it's worth, Galactus' fight with Scrier/Other was threatening to destroy creation:

https://i.imgur.com/sckbaZQ.jpg

Ultimately, it's incredibly hard to see Beerus winning this if it's Galactus at his best.

SSJGGogeta
Well, a standard Galactus (one who's fed on 1 planet or is looking to feed on something, but isn't necessarily starving) is way above the likes of Odin, who at his best ranges from multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power. Odin unleashes all of his power on Galactus, causing him to go into the Odin-sleep, while Galactus simply gets up right after.

Now, the Galactus that fought the Mad Celestials is a whole different animal. This Galactus had fed on 4 planets to prepare for his fight against them, and he was taking the 4 of them on simultaneously and winning. Keep in mind that Celestials absolutely SHIT on the likes of Skyfathers such as Odin (who, again, is multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power, with a shitton of Odin-force haxx as well).

So Mad Celestials!Galactus is wielding raw power orders of magnitude beyond multi-galaxy +/universe level beings. This is not taking into account the haxx that the power cosmic affords him. For reference, here's what Silver Surfer can do with it, and he's a mere herald of Galactus. Galactus can also manipulate time and space to his whims. I don't think Beerus can nullify any of this haxx, if I'm being really honest with you. Not only that, but MadCelestials!Galactus absolutely has raw power rivaling Beerus.

For what it's worth, Galactus' fight with Scrier/Other was threatening to destroy creation:

https://i.imgur.com/sckbaZQ.jpg

Ultimately, it's incredibly hard to see Beerus winning this if it's Galactus at his best.

Odin is not universal, by any means. All of his best showings that aren't hyperbole or something along those lines, are at galaxy-multi galaxy level. Again, this isn't very impressive compared to Beerus. It would be the equivalent of Kid Buu using all his energy to attack Beerus before hibernating, and Beerus getting up afterwards. That's not very impressive, at all.

Once again, even assuming that the Celestials are universal, they're still on a comparable level to the GoD's, of which Beerus took on 8 at once. What's more impressive, holding the edge in a fight against 4 universe level beings, or 8 of them?

Not to mention, Beerus has casually nullified everything he has tried to nullify in DBS thus far. Any universal energies that threatened all of creation, mean nothing to him. He literally CASUALLY nullified these energies as if they were nothing. I don't see matter manipulation working on a being that's above Galactus in terms of raw power. Isn't that how this works? Matter manipulation doesn't work if your matter is too strong for the manipulator to move? Isn't that why Superman doesn't just get atomized by half of the people he fights? Well it would take a staggering amount of energy to disrupt Beerus' durability, and even universe busting energies don't come anywhere close.

I don't see Galactus being able to put out enough power to overwhelm Beerus and his own energy output. He can casually hurl universe busting ki blasts like confetti. That, coupled with his hakai, and his own durability, put him above Galactus imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Odin is not universal, by any means. All of his best showings that aren't hyperbole or something along those lines, are at galaxy-multi galaxy level. Again, this isn't very impressive compared to Beerus. It would be the equivalent of Kid Buu using all his energy to attack Beerus before hibernating, and Beerus getting up afterwards. That's not very impressive, at all.

Once again, even assuming that the Celestials are universal, they're still on a comparable level to the GoD's, of which Beerus took on 8 at once. What's more impressive, holding the edge in a fight against 4 universe level beings, or 8 of them?

Not to mention, Beerus has casually nullified everything he has tried to nullify in DBS thus far. Any universal energies that threatened all of creation, mean nothing to him. He literally CASUALLY nullified these energies as if they were nothing. I don't see matter manipulation working on a being that's above Galactus in terms of raw power. Isn't that how this works? Matter manipulation doesn't work if your matter is too strong for the manipulator to move? Isn't that why Superman doesn't just get atomized by half of the people he fights? Well it would take a staggering amount of energy to disrupt Beerus' durability, and even universe busting energies don't come anywhere close.

I don't see Galactus being able to put out enough power to overwhelm Beerus and his own energy output. He can casually hurl universe busting ki blasts like confetti. That, coupled with his hakai, and his own durability, put him above Galactus imo.

Odin absolutely does have universal feats, though. We have him tearing the tenth realm loose and sealing it away, (the realms being full-fledged universes), we have him creating a prison cell the size of a universe,, and we have him redirecting/containing Surtur's universe-ending flame. So yes, I think it's absolutely fair to say that Odin ranges from multi-galaxy to universal.

And a standard Galactus is solidly above Odin, much less a Galactus after having fed on four planets. Remember, each of the Celestials shit on Odin, and Galactus was solo'ing them on his own.

And the comparison between Beerus fighting 8 GoD's as if he's actually = 8 GoD's is a bit dishonest imo. I can just as quickly show you Sidra easily blocking Beerus' ki attack, Vermod placing Beerus and all the other Gods of Destruction in bubbles and raining hell upon them, and Ramod's battle roar leaving Beerus and all the other GoD's absolutely paralyzed. Everyone was getting licks on everyone in that fight. The best we can say is that Beerus, along with Quitela, are the strongest Gods of Destruction. But they're all relative.

So again, regarding Galactus, we're left with this:

A cosmic entity who, in his standard levels of power, is solidly/far beyond the likes of Odin, who in terms of power ranges from casually multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power.
A cosmic entity who, after having consumed 4 planets, is overwhelming the 4 mad celestials simultaneously, even managing to kill one. Celestials being far above the likes of Odin, who again ranges from casually multi-galaxy + to universal.
A cosmic entity who, in his standard levels of power, was actually threatening to destroy all of Creation in his battle with Scrier and Other.
A cosmic entity who can warp reality and manipulate time and space to his whims. We have no reason Beerus can nullify such techniques solely based on his ability to nullify ki, even if we equalize 'verses (for example, can we really say Beerus can just "nullify" something like Hit's time skip? We have no way of knowing). We even see that Beerus + level beings such as Jiren have to adapt to something as relatively mundane as Hit's time skip. Galactus' time and reality warping powers INFINITELY outstrip Hit's or anything we've seen in DBS, by a vast margin.

And again, I DO think that Beerus would solidly defeat a standard Galactus. I'm not even 100% sure regarding Mad Celestials!Galactus. I just don't see how, accounting for the above, we can rationalize Beerus definitively or easily coming out on top.

SSJGGogeta
Odin absolutely does have universal feats, though. We have him tearing the tenth realm loose and sealing it away, (the realms being full-fledged universes), we have him creating a prison cell the size of a universe,, and we have him redirecting/containing Surtur's universe-ending flame. So yes, I think it's absolutely fair to say that Odin ranges from multi-galaxy to universal.

And a standard Galactus is solidly above Odin, much less a Galactus after having fed on four planets. Remember, each of the Celestials shit on Odin, and Galactus was solo'ing them on his own.

And the comparison between Beerus fighting 8 GoD's as if he's actually = 8 GoD's is a bit dishonest imo. I can just as quickly show you Sidra easily blocking Beerus' ki attack, Vermod placing Beerus and all the other Gods of Destruction in bubbles and raining hell upon them, and Ramod's battle roar leaving Beerus and all the other GoD's absolutely paralyzed. Everyone was getting licks on everyone in that fight. The best we can say is that Beerus, along with Quitela, are the strongest Gods of Destruction. But they're all relative.

So again, regarding Galactus, we're left with this:

A cosmic entity who, in his standard levels of power, is solidly/far beyond the likes of Odin, who in terms of power ranges from casually multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power.
A cosmic entity who, after having consumed 4 planets, is overwhelming the 4 mad celestials simultaneously, even managing to kill one. Celestials being far above the likes of Odin, who again ranges from casually multi-galaxy + to universal.
A cosmic entity who, in his standard levels of power, was actually threatening to destroy all of Creation in his battle with Scrier and Other.
A cosmic entity who can warp reality and manipulate time and space to his whims. We have no reason Beerus can nullify such techniques solely based on his ability to nullify ki, even if we equalize 'verses (for example, can we really say Beerus can just "nullify" something like Hit's time skip? We have no way of knowing). We even see that Beerus + level beings such as Jiren have to adapt to something as relatively mundane as Hit's time skip. Galactus' time and reality warping powers INFINITELY outstrip Hit's or anything we've seen in DBS, by a vast margin.

And again, I DO think that Beerus would solidly defeat a standard Galactus. I'm not even 100% sure regarding Mad Celestials!Galactus. I just don't see how, accounting for the above, we can rationalize Beerus definitively or easily coming out on top.

While I am a bit ignorant on the many facets of Marvel, compared to my knowledge of other publications, as I've outright admitted in the past, even I know that what you just posted is erroneous.

1. The realms of Yggdrasil are not universes, nor are they in any way comparable to such a vastness. The nine realms are quite literally planets.

Odin created a prison on a distant planet, and sealing a planet. His feats are far less impressive than you're giving him credit.

2. Surtur's flame wasn't universe busting, lol. Not anymore than Frieza was a universe buster when he showed up. Destroying the universe over a long period of time, because no one would be able to stop you =/= Universe busting with one attack, like Beerus is MORE than capable of doing.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111136167/4996654-beerus+and+champa+prepare+to+destroy+universe.png

Even Champa, Beerus' WEAKER brother is able to destroy universes casually, with a single attack.

3. I was not, by any means, insinuating that Beerus is > or = 8 GoD's. In fact, Quitela himself is just as strong as Beerus, if not even stronger.

However, Galactus fighting 4 celestials ALSO doesn't mean he's as strong as 4 celestials combined.

My point is that Beerus is clearly on a level where some of the weaker GoD's, even the weakest of which still being above universe level according to Whiss, are weak to him in comparison.

4. Beerus and Champa were threating to destroy all of creation with their battle too, lol. IIRC, even Buuhan was going to destroy "all of creation" when he was screaming against Vegetto. That feat is impressive, but almost anytime someone says "all of creation", it's hyperbole. No matter what, there is still going to be SOMEthing that exists. Unless we're talking about a being like TOAA, or God, here.

5. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111145012/5387080-image.pngBeerus was able to CASUALLY nullify universe busting energies. Even universe busting energies are beyond Galactus, unless he's at 100%. This is a level that is casual for Beerus.

While the time manipulation might present a problem for Beerus, I just can't see it being able to end the fight, especially not before Beerus just outright douses him with countless of universe ending energy blasts, and overwhelming Galactus entirely.

If they're both in character here, let's be honest. Galactus would try to vaporize Beerus with a thought, be surprised it doesn't work because Beerus nullified the energy with ease, and then proceed to fight him with sheer strength, before being overwhelmed by Beerus' sheer destructive capacity. AFIK, Galactus has never fought someone with Beerus' level of sheer dc, where destroying universes literally requires as little effort as eating some sushi.

cdtm
That's the cinematic universe realms wiki! laughing out loud

Newsflash sport, the mcu and comics is quite different.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Will respond to the rest when I get the chance.

SSJGGogeta
That's the cinematic universe realms wiki! laughing out loud

Newsflash sport, the mcu and comics is quite different.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Glossary:Ten_Realms

Okay? Even in the comics, they're just "worlds" i.e. planets, within a dimension. Not universes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
-

abhilegend

Not to cause something here but those are wildly out of context. Odin didn't tear away the tenth realm, he just hid it.

That's why when Thor shattered the seal, Tenth Realm was connected to the rest of the realms.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CEEhm7PvNlo/VAHo_j0Yx7I/AAAAAAAEp_g/Zr09Ee1zKYk/s1600/-004%2Bcopy.jpg

It was the same barrier Odin put on old Asgard.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dqBYGJwId9g/VAHpF1B7ENI/AAAAAAAEqAo/-7eKg8fBTJw/s1600/-013%2Bcopy.jpg

Also that "universe" was just the old Asgard where Odin had imprisoned Cul.

https://s26.postimg.org/6vggil7bp/-002.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/k0vyop179/-002.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/c9f8q4x1x/-002.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/mkrlisor9/-002_copy.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/oqlwdas7p/-010_copy.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/dsamv43md/-012_copy.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/7343f3iad/-018_copy.jpg

That was the size of that universe.

Also Surtur's power was redirected to Old Asgard by Odin and it didn't even destroy the pocket dimension. Much less the universe.

carver9
ABHI came in here owning. Odin is at best Galaxy level. Beerus would punch a hole clean through him.

Josh_Alexander
Odin isnt Universal in Power.

Galactus is indeed Universal and possible Multiversal in the 8th Multiverse.

Josh_Alexander

Galactus is indeed Universal and possibly Multiversal in the 8th Multiverse.

SSJGGogeta

Galactus is indeed Universal and possible Multiversal in the 8th Multiverse.

Okay, even assuming Galactus can INFLUENCE the ENTIRE universe AT ONCE, that doesn't mean he's capable of universe busting with a single attack.

Universe busting is LITERALLY CHILD'S PLAY FOR BEERUS.

My point is that Beerus outputs a staggeringly high amount of sheer energy, which is far greater than Galactus' limit. This wouldn't be enough to win, if Beerus didn't have the ability to nullify any energy that is weaker than his, WHICH HE DOES.

Even if Galactus tried to warp him into the past, Beerus could simply nullify it, by "turning the energy into nothing".

I will go ahead and be the first to admit that I'm making an assumption here, about Beerus being able to nullify Galactus' time warping- but there is substantial evidence to suggest him being able to stop Galactus. Unless you want to go ahead and assume that Time-skip would work on Beerus (when it doesn't even work on Goku). It's a long-running theme in DB for someone to be able to shrug off hax simply by being strong enough.

Besides, if Galactus needs time manipulation to kill Beerus, it's because Beerus is far stronger than him in the first place. Meaning that bearing BFR, Beerus > Galactus, and would win in a fight.

abhilegend
Galactus isn't universal in power either.

Josh_Alexander
Okay, even assuming Galactus can INFLUENCE the ENTIRE universe AT ONCE, that doesn't mean he's capable of universe busting with a single attack.

Universe busting is LITERALLY CHILD'S PLAY FOR BEERUS.

My point is that Beerus outputs a staggeringly high amount of sheer energy, which is far greater than Galactus' limit. This wouldn't be enough to win, if Beerus didn't have the ability to nullify any energy that is weaker than his, WHICH HE DOES.

Even if Galactus tried to warp him into the past, Beerus could simply nullify it, by "turning the energy into nothing".

I will go ahead and be the first to admit that I'm making an assumption here, about Beerus being able to nullify Galactus' time warping- but there is substantial evidence to suggest him being able to stop Galactus. Unless you want to go ahead and assume that Time-skip would work on Beerus (when it doesn't even work on Goku). It's a long-running theme in DB for someone to be able to shrug off hax simply by being strong enough.

Besides, if Galactus needs time manipulation to kill Beerus, it's because Beerus is far stronger than him in the first place. Meaning that bearing BFR, Beerus > Galactus, and would win in a fight.

Just because he is universal in power doesn't mean he will destroy the universe.

Just like Beerus would never destroy his.

However Galactus has powers that rival Chaos and Order himself. Which if am not wrong, are beyond Beerus' power levels.

Why should Galactus need Time Manipulation?

Galactus has reality warping and matter manipulation. Something Beerus is alien to. Galactus could turn Beerus into a kitten.

Galactus can create Black Holes, something Beerus hasn't been portrayed to.

If we talk BFR then Beerus would also be vulnerable to this.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Galactus isn't universal in power either.

Galactus is universal.

He is a brother to Eternity.

abhilegend
His position has nothing to do with power.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by abhilegend
His position has nothing to do with power.

Ofcourse it does. All Brothers are equal in power.

Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, and Mistress Death are all equal. Now that we know Galactus is also a brother, that means this also applies for him.

Also, through the comics Galactus has several times be considered the manifestation of the Power Cosmic. In that aspect, Galactus is Universal, since he represents a force of the Universe.

Full Power Galactus is Universal. We saw Galactus fighting and withholding Chaos and Order which are Universal beings.

carver9
Lol... title doesn't equal power. WTF!!! No one debates like that. We go by showings, not names.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... title doesn't equal power. WTF!!! No one debates like that. We go by showings, not names.

They are equal in power. That's what's called the Cosmic Balance.

Well simple, Galactus held his own against a Stronger version of Chaos and Order combined (Logos) which by position surpasses Beerus.

In that aspect Galactus beats.

panthergod
..so how big is the DB universe again..? Last I checked their universe were tiny.

cdtm
Very tiny.

The entire multiverse could fit in Earths solar system.

SSJGGogeta
http://i.imgur.com/E0iKayH.jpg

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/5190362-2498671343-Zaram.png

Ignore cdtm. The DB universe is the same size as any other universe, and Zalama is bigger than STTGL.

cdtm
Pocket galaxies.

Literally, judging by the scale of the old diagram. Dragon Ball is Microverse sized. A full powered Kamehameha would be a pinprick to Batman, because he's microbe sized against the Dark Knight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Good one.

SSJGGogeta
Pocket galaxies.

Literally, judging by the scale of the old diagram. Dragon Ball is Microverse sized. A full powered Kamehameha would be a pinprick to Batman, because he's microbe sized against the Dark Knight.

Wrong.

The DC multiverse is smaller than the anti-matter universe.

Meaning that a single universe is infinitely bigger than the DC multiverse.

Not to mention that tiny Mr. Myx was bigger than all of creation.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111196008/4231016-2833620-mxyzptlk_holding_the_multiverse%282%29.jpg

Mr. Myx is an imp. He's the size of a human child, irl. That means the DC multiverse is smaller than a human child.

Superman would need billions of years to travel from one of Goku's fingers to the other.

cdtm
DC doesn't have a length for a road that travels over halfway across the universe.

If Snake Way is a million kilometers and stretch's across the entire map, that makes the size of the universe much shorter then the distance to our sun. Much, much shorter.

Dragon Ball is a microverse. Fact.

cdtm
Good one.

Thanks.

It's nice to know trolls like the guy above me are in the minority here. smile

SSJGGogeta
DC doesn't have a length for a road that travels over halfway across the universe.

If Snake Way is a million kilometers and stretch's across the entire map, that makes the size of the universe much shorter then the distance to our sun. Much, much shorter.

Dragon Ball is a microverse. Fact.

DC has a length for Mr. Myx's body, which is bigger than all of creation.

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e5d0f58bd4600e199d745d39e8390a31-c

He's the size of a small child, meaning the DC multiverse is roughly as big as Goten.

That map was retconned, btw. Take a look at this thread. Even n00bs know this.

cdtm
No proof is was retconned.

You could work in both maps. Snake Ways length is still canon.

SSJGGogeta
No proof is was retconned.

You could work in both maps. Snake Ways length is still canon.

It was retconned in a databook, you simpleton.

To reconcile the correct translation of "4 Areas" vs the widespread mistranslation of "4 Galaxies", one of the most reliable and recent official guidebooks to the DBZ Universe puts in this entry:

"銀河 Galaxy

A gathering of local planets in the universe. Planets gather and form a nebula, and beyond that, a collection of gathered nebulae is called a galaxy. The four Kaiou who rule over the east, west, south, and north of the universe actually govern these galaxies. Because the Kami in the Heavenly Realm and the Kaiou supervise the galaxies that exist infinitely in all the universe, the sections known as the East, West, South, and North Galaxies are denominations that came into use through their duty."

The databooks clearly spell it out for us:

- There are galaxies that exist infinitely throughout the universe (please keep in mind this doesn't mean literally infinite, but rather infinite in the same sense that astronomers and cosmologists mean when they say "The universe is infinite."wink

- The "4 Galaxies" are simply casual terms used by the Kais to refer to their respective quadrants over which they rule. It's literally the definition of denomination as it is used in the context:

3. formal

name or designation, especially one serving to classify a set of things.

- Merriam Webster Dictionary

There is a clear difference between the lowercase, improper nouns "galaxies" and the uppercase, proper noun " Galaxy." The first one is a regular galaxy (e.g. the Milky Way), whereas the latter is an informal term used to refer to a quandrant of the universe ruled over by the Kais. To reconcile the correct translation of "4 Areas" vs the widespread mistranslation of "4 Galaxies", one of the most reliable and recent official guidebooks to the DBZ Universe puts in this entry:

"銀河 Galaxy

A gathering of local planets in the universe. Planets gather and form a nebula, and beyond that, a collection of gathered nebulae is called a galaxy. The four Kaiou who rule over the east, west, south, and north of the universe actually govern these galaxies. Because the Kami in the Heavenly Realm and the Kaiou supervise the galaxies that exist infinitely in all the universe, the sections known as the East, West, South, and North Galaxies are denominations that came into use through their duty."

The databooks clearly spell it out for us:

- There are galaxies that exist infinitely throughout the universe (please keep in mind this doesn't mean literally infinite, but rather infinite in the same sense that astronomers and cosmologists mean when they say "The universe is infinite."wink

- The "4 Galaxies" are simply casual terms used by the Kais to refer to their respective quadrants over which they rule. It's literally the definition of denomination as it is used in the context:

3. formal

name or designation, especially one serving to classify a set of things.

- Merriam Webster Dictionary

There is a clear difference between the lowercase, improper nouns "galaxies" and the uppercase, proper noun " Galaxy." The first one is a regular galaxy (e.g. the Milky Way), whereas the latter is an informal term used to refer to a quandrant of the universe ruled over by the Kais.

cdtm
That's not a retcon. It clearly states the "four galaxies" concept is intact, but redefined, and says nothing about Snake Way.

The 12 universes would fit inside the sun.

SSJGGogeta
That's not a retcon. It clearly states the "four galaxies" concept is intact, but redefined, and says nothing about Snake Way.

The 12 universes would fit inside the sun.

"Because the Kami in the Heavenly Realm and the Kaiou supervise the galaxies that exist infinitely in all the universe"

TheTyrant
I think they're in the same ballpark powerwise but edge goes to Beerus due to Hakai and knowing how to fight

SSJGGogeta
I can see that. I personally think Beerus is far above Galactus in terms of raw power, however. Galactus at even full power is typically shown being above galaxy level beings, but not to the point where they can't hurt or fight him.

Even universe level beings get one-shot by Beerus. He's universal+ at this point, possibly even higher. We still haven't even seen him at full power.

carver9
Beerus is far above Galactus. Also, why are people having prolong battles against CDTM? I don't get it.

One Big Mob
The only thing CD hates more than DB is clicking profile links.

Come on guy, One Dumb Go? Not saying it's an insult but our styles aren't even close to similar besides our names. What a gay thing to say

carver9
Lolol

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by carver9
Beerus is far above Galactus. Also, why are people having prolong battles against CDTM? I don't get it.

That was before I put him on ignore, lol.

I don't think anyone sees his posts anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.