MCU vs. DCEU and Fox U

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Every combined film and composite character aligned against each other. Disney's marvel is taking on both of the other comic book cinematic universes. Do they stand a chance against the mighty MCU ?

WolvesofBabylon
Fox and DCEU

Silent Master
Lose

WolvesofBabylon
I guess it depends how powerful you think Galactus/The Phoenix are.

Obviously Infinity War could change this but before that I think Marvel loses.

Silent Master
Dormmamu, Surtur, Hela, Ego, Starlord, multiple infinity stones etc etc etc

TethAdamTheRock
Odin, Thanos, Celestials etc

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Silent Master
Dormmamu, Surtur, Hela, Ego, Starlord, multiple infinity stones etc etc etc

Ya I think this tips it in favor of MCU. Too many high-level heavy hitters, reality manipulators, and inter-dimensional beings.

Galactus and Silver Surfer would have to be the all-stars for team Fox/DCEU, with Phoenix, Doomsday, and Apoc backing them. Even guys like Mags, Xavier, and Quicksilver could only take down the non-higher level MCU characters.

WolvesofBabylon
So is Dormammu >Galactus? I think these are the strongest on both sides.

byrdgang21
What about Legion? How powerful is he compared to the movie characters?

Inhuman
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
So is Dormammu >Galactus? I think these are the strongest on both sides.

Galactus was beaten by Silver Surfer

TethAdamTheRock
I actually like Fox though, DC is Meh

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Inhuman
Galactus was beaten by Silver Surfer

Good point. Been awhile since I have seen this movie but I'm not sure how the Surfer who has a portion of Galactus power could defeat him by using that power against him? Never made sense to me.

BruceSkywalker
dceu and fox get decimated by mcu

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Good point. Been awhile since I have seen this movie but I'm not sure how the Surfer who has a portion of Galactus power could defeat him by using that power against him? Never made sense to me. Galactus sucks

Stigma
godmode!Starlord wins this for MCU via dance off.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Lets wait until the Dark Phoenix movie(s) arrives then we can go from there...

IF they do her justice, then she'd be beyond everyone we've seen the MCU combined at this point...

Afterall, the Phoenix Force represents the total Psionic power of the multiverse...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Lets wait until the Dark Phoenix movie(s) arrives then we can go from there...

IF they do her justice, then she'd be beyond everyone we've seen the MCU combined at this point...

Afterall, the Phoenix Force represents the total Psionic power of the multiverse... So you want to ignore the topic until you believe based off your own imagination fox u. has a chance. That's called being biased. The films aren't the comics and even in the comics Thanos took on the Phoenix force himself. Even there it isn't the end all be all. Thanos is the grand villain in comics and films. Be ready you piece of cuck filth to eat your biased words.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you want to ignore the topic until you believe based off your own imagination fox u. has a chance. That's called being biased. The films aren't the comics and even in the comics Thanos took on the Phoenix force himself. Even there it isn't the end all be all. Thanos is the grand villain in comics and films. Be ready you piece of cuck filth to eat your biased words.

Yeah, Thanos took on the Phoenix Force and look how that turned out for him!

smile

quanchi112
Yeah, Thanos took on the Phoenix Force and look how that turned out for him!

smile Quit ignoring continuity. Thanos is greater than this pitiful force. Disney might buy out fox. You're like a lawn boy who thinks because he works on the masters lawn he has a little control.

TheLordofMurder
Quit ignoring continuity. Thanos is greater than this pitiful force. Disney might buy out fox. You're like a lawn boy who thinks because he works on the masters lawn he has a little control.

Why is Thanos defeated at the feet of Dark Phoenix?

quanchi112
Why is Thanos defeated at the feet of Dark Phoenix? Read the comics your attempts at ignoring reality is pitiful. MCU wins today and the day the Phoenix film comes out.

Utrigita

quanchi112

Khazra Reborn
The MCU has the most characters by a landslide, just based on that they'd win. Nevermind actually comparing power levels

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The MCU has the most characters by a landslide, just based on that they'd win. Nevermind actually comparing power levels So you don't think the other two combined stand a chance.

laughing out loud

Poor other weaker universes can't dethrone the King.

Josh_Alexander
MCU

Dormammu and Eson the Searcher solo Stomp the other comic universes.

TheLordofMurder
We'll see after the Dark Phoenix movies launch...

Let it be known that I have predicted long ago that Dark Phoenix will surpass everything in the MCU except the Full Infinity Gauntlet...

Put that in stone...

Write it in blood...

quanchi112

Let it be known that I have predicted long ago that Dark Phoenix will surpass everything in the MCU except the Full Infinity Gauntlet...

Put that in stone...

Write it in blood... So your claims are the MCU still wins after Infinity War. You're an idiot.

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
revising what I previously said... mcu and fox u stomp.. I say tht because it appears Disney will be buying 21th century fox and the xmen/ff are coming home back to marvel

TheLordofMurder
So your claims are the MCU still wins after Infinity War. You're an idiot.

laughing out loud

Thanx for agreeing that Dark Phoenix is beyond everything we've seen thus far in the MCU combined...

Fox rocks!!!

TheVaultDweller
Personal speculation about a movie that is still almost a full year away is completely irrelevant, and ignores the MvF golden rule.

playa1258
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
revising what I previously said... mcu and fox u stomp.. I say tht because it appears Disney will be buying 21th century fox and the xmen/ff are coming home back to marvel Disney better hurry up and get Fox. Verizon and Comcast are also in the running.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Personal speculation about a movie that is still almost a full year away is completely irrelevant, and ignores the MvF golden rule.

Peeps here speculate all the time...

I'm definitely not the first (or last) who will do so...

quanchi112
Thanx for agreeing that Dark Phoenix is beyond everything we've seen thus far in the MCU combined...

Fox rocks!!! Alse, but you argued now the MCU wins and after the Phoenix movie the MCU still wins. Even according to you fox still loses. Disney might buy out the poor company.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

I'm definitely not the first (or last) who will do so... Point is we argue how this falls today and when that day comes you can revisit it. You don't say hey in a year or so when it's hilarious you still say marvel wins due to Thanos and the stones.

laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller

I'm definitely not the first (or last) who will do so...

People speculate, but they don't use it as part of MvF debates. Or when they do, most people won't accept it without some actual screen evidence to support whatever speculation/theory it might be. When people put Black Panther in a thread, they don't go, "Oh wait, let's see what happens in his solo movie before saying anything." They use his available feats from CA:CW until newer ones become available. The thread pits these universes against each other as they exist currently. Jean has already been in a film, and has feats to draw on. Dark Phoenix is only slated for November 2018, IIRC. So, again, it has zero bearing on this thread as it currently stands. If you want to include that, then bump the thread again in a year from now.

quanchi112
LoM being humiliated by everyone in the thread. He's a troll who isn't taken seriously.

Khazra Reborn
I hope Disney gets Fox, I've gotta see Wolverine fight the Hulk on the big screen.

quanchi112
Imagine the Avengers vs. the Xmen. Disney's MCU is unrivaled in all of cinema.

Khazra Reborn
Imagine the Avengers vs. the Xmen. Disney's MCU is unrivaled in all of cinema.

If that were to happen, WB may as well give up, and sell DC to Disney so we can have JLA/Avengers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
If that were to happen, WB may as well give up, and sell DC to Disney so we can have JLA/Avengers. It would definitely be Avengers/Justice League. DC characters just don't compete anymore. The war is over.

TheLordofMurder
Point is we argue how this falls today and when that day comes you can revisit it. You don't say hey in a year or so when it's hilarious you still say marvel wins due to Thanos and the stones.

laughing out loud

So why do you continue to say "just wait and see" as pertains to Godzilla vs Kong?

Seems hypocritical of you, but that's nothing new...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
People speculate, but they don't use it as part of MvF debates. Or when they do, most people won't accept it without some actual screen evidence to support whatever speculation/theory it might be. When people put Black Panther in a thread, they don't go, "Oh wait, let's see what happens in his solo movie before saying anything." They use his available feats from CA:CW until newer ones become available. The thread pits these universes against each other as they exist currently. Jean has already been in a film, and has feats to draw on. Dark Phoenix is only slated for November 2018, IIRC. So, again, it has zero bearing on this thread as it currently stands. If you want to include that, then bump the thread again in a year from now.

I'm fully aware of what you are saying...

This will definitely be bumped once the Dark Phoenix movie hits...

quanchi112
So why do you continue to say "just wait and see" as pertains to Godzilla vs Kong?

Seems hypocritical of you, but that's nothing new... Kong took place in the past while Zilla took place in the present. They are going to fight and Kong isn't done growing. Both points in time you agree MCU wins so it doesn't matter.

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander

Put that in stone...

Write it in blood...

By the time Dark Phoenix is out Thanos IG will megastomp her along with all the other Comic universe ALONEEEE! laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander

Fox rocks!!!

Dormammu is above Dark Phoenix

quanchi112
That's another hilarious point that he believes her next cinematic form would stand a chance against MCU's Dormammu. No friggin' way.

TheLordofMurder
That's another hilarious point that he believes her next cinematic form would stand a chance against MCU's Dormammu. No friggin' way.

She'll eat Dormmy alive as she's already done:

quanchi112
She'll eat Dormmy alive as she's already done: That has no bearing on the cinematic versions of these characters. You're just a troll.

Impediment
Dr. Manhattan is the only wild card here.

Can't be killed or contained, but has yet to show screen feats to kill cosmic beings like Dormammu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment

Can't be killed or contained, but has yet to show screen feats to kill cosmic beings like Dormammu. Manhattan isn't a part of the dceu.

Impediment
Manhattan isn't a part of the dceu.

This is true.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by playa1258
Disney better hurry up and get Fox. Verizon and Comcast are also in the running.

lol// it will most likely not be known until disney wants it known..

Originally posted by Impediment

Can't be killed or contained, but has yet to show screen feats to kill cosmic beings like Dormammu.

he just has to show him his blue balls lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.