Soul Calibur 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
b4SG-3qpwGY

With Cassandra back, hopefully more of the other veteran cast that were absent in 5 are too...

Jmanghan
-cums-

Ridley_Prime

quanchi112
I never played five due to from what I heard no story mode. Always a fan of Nightmare so if they do bring back story mode I'll all in. In terms of fighting games it's MK and then well below in second place is Soul Calibur.

Nemesis X
QPH-JelReno

Jmanghan
Originally posted by quanchi112
I never played five due to from what I heard no story mode. Always a fan of Nightmare so if they do bring back story mode I'll all in. In terms of fighting games it's MK and then well below in second place is Soul Calibur. It had a story mode, it just had a shit story mode.

BackFire
Rumor has it that Geralt from the Witcher games is going to be a guest character in this. Pretty cool.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BackFire
Rumor has it that Geralt from the Witcher games is going to be a guest character in this. Pretty cool.

Maybe. There's a different rumor that he's going to be in Smash. Snake was in Brawl so it wouldn't be too far fetch though unlike him, Geralt never appeared on a Nintendo console. Then again, neither did Cloud. It can really go either way.

There are more rumors brewing of different guests for Soul Calibur 6 ranging from One Piece's Roronoa Zoro to The Hunter from Bloodborne.

Ridley_Prime
Let me hope that 2B from Nier Automata is the PS4 character of choice dammit.

Nemesis X
RekEqygAXNE

He made it into Soul Calibur after all. Sweet.

Nemesis X
Lack of Geralt hype in here. Guys, I'm disappoint.

Kazenji
Now you know how i feel with some of my threads in the game discussion.

NemeBro
Shut up retard homos

Kazenji
Calm the **** down.

Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud

Geralt I'm okay with, though it was expected. Not too much to say atm beyond what's already been said on hyping the game. Was already sold on this on account of not being a franchise-killing shitstain entry like 5.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Shut up retard homos XD

Nephthys
Geralt is a great choice for this, he'll transfer well into a fighting game. I wonder who the other cameo will be, theres always at least two iirc.

Jmanghan
I want Dante, finally.

Ridley_Prime
As somewhat mentioned, I'd like 2B or something more recent, but whatever else we end up getting is just bonus icing on top of the cake. This game is a return to form with the original SC cast as opposed to having the less likable replacements that 5 had, and at this point that's all I could ask for with an SC6.

Nemesis X
SC5 only had one guest though which was Ezio. Devil Jin from Tekken was probably going to be the second guest but time constraints by Namco forced the devs I guess to abandon that and give his moveset to the custom characters to use instead. Those time constraints were responsible for the mangled story and the lack of arcade endings so it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case with Jin. Hopefully with DBFZ and Tekken 7 out taking the world by storm, Namco will be in the right mood to give Project Soul all the time they need with 6.

Ridley_Prime

Tzeentch
I don't give a **** about the guest characters in this game. I don't give a shit about their latest OC donut steele characters either. No Cassandra no buy. No Raphael no buy.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
As somewhat mentioned, I'd like 2B or something more recent, but whatever else we end up getting is just bonus icing on top of the cake. This game is a return to form with the original SC cast as opposed to having the less likable replacements that 5 had, and at this point that's all I could ask for with an SC6.

2B would be perfect.

Nemesis X
Either 2B or Raven Branwen from RWBY. Hey if characters from movies and comic books can appear in SC, I don't see why one from an anime web series can't.

Nemesis X
As for any returning characters I want, Shura would be a pleasant surprise. She was made as filler copying Cervantes' moveset in SC4 but a psycho warrior searching for the strongest with a giant talking demon skull for a companion strapped to her shoulder sounds like main addition material for this series so I'd welcome it long as they give her a unique moveset this time.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Either 2B or Raven Branwen from RWBY. Hey if characters from movies and comic books can appear in SC, I don't see why one from an anime web series can't.
As mentioned before, Star Wars only happened because The Force Unleashed was a hot game IP at the time, otherwise I doubt SW would've been considered. Then again, there was Spawn.

If SC4 only had Starkiller/The Apprentice, that would've been some weak shit like only having Ezio in 5, so I'm glad there was Yoda and Vader as compensation, since I didn't really care for Starkiller as a character. The gary stu/Jake Muller buzzcut of the series.

As for any returning characters I want, Shura would be a pleasant surprise. She was made as filler copying Cervantes' moveset in SC4 but a psycho warrior searching for the strongest with a giant talking demon skull for a companion strapped to her shoulder sounds like main addition material for this series so I'd welcome it long as they give her a unique moveset this time.
thumb up She was easily the most interesting filler character. Not getting my hopes up though...

Bro SMASH
Maybe they should add a Final Fantasy character like Cloud as a guest.

Nemesis X
Why? He's already in SSB. Besides, should a FFVII guest ever happen in anything again, I'd rather have anyone from his party or Sephiroth.

Ridley_Prime
psSlGyseyZI

WiGQ8tPO0V4

Jmanghan
SC5 was pretty good, the character creation was improved. Storyline sucked, arcade mode sucked, online was pretty good, DLC character sucked, character roster was pretty awful that time around, but if you're like me and only care about CaS' characters, and a few characters like Voldo that weren't removed, it was good.

Fighting System was improved, and I actually got pretty decent with my CaS characters.

Edit: WHOA WAS THAT ZASALAMEL? DUDE IM ALL ****IN IN.

Ridley_Prime

Nemesis X
You wanna bet SC6 is gonna go the way of Mortal Kombat 9 and alter the timeline changing the canon? After 5, I wouldn't be surprised if that is how the devs plan to retcon that game. Something happens that makes Sophitia not in the mood on the night she would've been pregnant with Patroklos or whatever.

Ridley_Prime
*veterans that drew people to SC to begin with
Damn edit time.

With the reveal of Taki finally out of the way though, that mainly just leaves Cervantes (while I would not mind Shura as an alternative or extra again, Cervantes is too much of a series staple to sensibly replace), Astaroth, Yoshimitsu, and I guess Tira too, but with or without them, am already quite content with who we all know is in the game so far.

cdtm
If they didn't replace X with that stupid clone from 5, they probably won't rub out C with T&A.

Nemesis X
X? You mean Xianghua? You mean her daughter then. Yeah I'm not much of a fan having these vets get replaced with teenagers myself.

Ridley_Prime
Even worse when said offsprings are made to be like millennial stereotypes. Some of the kombat kiddies of MKX are probably better examples as far as that though.

Jmanghan
tbh Patroklos was pretty ass, as was his sister. I did enjoy Zwei, Viola, and Xiba though.

Siegfried should have been the one to fight Nightmare though, Zwei fighting him made no sense.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Jmanghan
tbh Patroklos was pretty ass, as was his sister.

What happened with Pyrrah in SC5 was the consequence of her despicable brother's actions so I'd cut her some slack. If they do retcon Patroklos' existence in an alternate timeline, I hope they keep her.

Jmanghan
What happened with Pyrrah in SC5 was the consequence of her despicable brother's actions so I'd cut her some slack. If they do retcon Patroklos' existence in an alternate timeline, I hope they keep her.

Pyrrah was annoying, imo.

Tzeentch
They're all garbage.

Now, Cassandra and Seung Mina on the other hand..

StyleTime

Jmanghan
I really hated her stance too, she just always seems so utterly timid even when shes cutting people up, her moves are rather clumsy and I really hate her voice.

Pyrrha Omega was a bit better, definitely more bad-ass and threatening, but I still didn't like her all that much.

I did like Patroklos Omega's design tho, that all black he was working with created a nice parallel of colors that looked pretty awesome.

Zwei was clearly the best new character imo, him and Viola.

Though my favorites will always be Siegfried and Nightmare, they are such awesome characters.

Could've done with that Graf Dumas dude as his own character on the roster separate from being transformed into Nightmare tho.

Nemesis X
Sure, you can judge someone by their movesets. Lore-wise, Patroklos is scum. Talk about Pyrrah failing her mother and aunt with fraidy cat yelps when she fights. Meanwhile Patroklos is a psychotic moron. Follows Dumas and Elysium's orders and only after doing said orders does he realize "maybe I shouldn't have done that. Well crap." This dude slaughtered civilians suspected of being Malfested when there wasn't even proof and then he went to go slay the sister who only became corrupt in the first place because he abandoned her. The latter gets fixed when a time traveler conveniently arrives to offer Patroklos to do something different like TALKING TO HER.

quanchi112
Nightmare has always been the best.

Jmanghan
Sure, you can judge someone by their movesets. Lore-wise, Patroklos is scum. Talk about Pyrrah failing her mother and aunt with fraidy cat yelps when she fights. Meanwhile Patroklos is a psychotic moron. Follows Dumas and Elysium's orders and only after doing said orders does he realize "maybe I shouldn't have done that. Well crap." This dude slaughtered civilians suspected of being Malfested when there wasn't even proof and then he went to go slay the sister who only became corrupt in the first place because he abandoned her. The latter gets fixed when a time traveler conveniently arrives to offer Patroklos to do something different like TALKING TO HER. God was it satisfying when Zwei beat the shit out of Patroklos... twice.

Zwei is just this cool laid-back dude, and the story would have been SO much better if he was the main character. His fighting style was original, unique, and cool, his design was bad-ass, his character was probably the best newcomer to come out of SCV, and he just seems... eh, like a cool dude.

His morals are in check, he doesn't act like a brat whether he wins or loses, and most importantly, he's not dumb.

Patroklos should have been left on the sidelines, why'd it need to be Sophitia's kid, and if it was her kids, why did they have to make them so obnoxious?

Nemesis X
Zwei, Siegfried. Heck, I'd rather the story had been about Natsu looking for her master, Taki who apparently went missing. Had they gone that route, at least it would've been more likely she'd been added to SC5. Instead we got Mr. Family Issues as the protagonist sick

StyleTime
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I really hated her stance too, she just always seems so utterly timid even when shes cutting people up, her moves are rather clumsy and I really hate her voice.
thumb up Many of her animations were obnoxious.
Sure, you can judge someone by their movesets. Lore-wise, Patroklos is scum. Talk about Pyrrah failing her mother and aunt with fraidy cat yelps when she fights. Meanwhile Patroklos is a psychotic moron. Follows Dumas and Elysium's orders and only after doing said orders does he realize "maybe I shouldn't have done that. Well crap." This dude slaughtered civilians suspected of being Malfested when there wasn't even proof and then he went to go slay the sister who only became corrupt in the first place because he abandoned her. The latter gets fixed when a time traveler conveniently arrives to offer Patroklos to do something different like TALKING TO HER.
Patroklos sucked too.

I don't mind older cast members getting replaced by a new generation. I actually think that is a cool thing about Soul Calibur. Much of the cast started out as teenagers/young adults. They actually age with each game(Mitsurugi is 46 by SCV), relationships play out, folks have kids, people turn into vampires, wars are won/lost. While some characters, like Raphael and Ivy, are immortal, it wasn't meant to be an eternal soap opera. It totally makes sense some of them die, stop fighting, or....get lost in another dimension like Cassandra.

By all means, bring on the new kids. Just don't make the new kids suck.

Ridley_Prime

StyleTime
I can only speculate of course, but I think that was because the new kids were mostly shitty.

I'm not that much of a lore guy, and they were off-putting even to me.

Khazra Reborn
I thought the legacy characters in MK were horrible, as well. They can keep that crap.

Tzeentch
There are people in the world who dislike Cassie? Whaaat?

https://i.imgur.com/ih16QYh.gif

Ridley_Prime
One of the worst mary sue's I've ever seen. I'm surprised if you even like her given who her father is.

Takeda was the only one that even had much development, and from everything I hear about SC5's legacy characters, am glad I didn't get to know the lot of them. Hopefully we don't see them again regardless, from 6 and onward, or at least the worst among them... The world will not miss Patroklos and the like.

Nemesis X
Release date confirmed for October 19th!

vmB5bY52keM

Kazenji
People are upset over Ivy on the internet on how she looks, Better call the PC police.

Nemesis X
Ugh. What Soul Calibur game hasn't received controversy over Ivy's outfit?

Kazenji
Welcome to the internet, where everyone and everything complain's about something.

Ridley_Prime
AbEvvCdlAiA

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
There are people in the world who dislike Cassie? Whaaat?

https://i.imgur.com/ih16QYh.gif There's nothing wrong with Cassie, shes cool and all. But to make her as big as she was, to make her more then she ought to have been.

We can have the protagonists kids while still focusing on the big names like Johnny, Raiden.

I mean having her beating this almighty Elder God in Shinnok, was just... bad writing.

Ruining Quan Chi's character, and removing some characters in the process in favor of these new characters which, obviously not everyone is gonna get behind. Take a risk, but make sure these new guys are even more likable then the OG's.

I always viewed Patroklos as a dude that needed his ass beat a few dozen times to recognize the world doesn't revolve around him and his problems.

Ridley_Prime
thumb up

Back on topic, glad to see Talim back, though she wasn't one of the ones I expected to see next, but I'll take it.

Between Smash Ultimate (yeah, Namco's still doing Smash apparently) and this game, Namco will have many people by the balls for awhile... and I'm okay with that, even if it means I'll be putting off other things like Resident Evil 2 remake for awhile (awesome as it is) due to how invested I'll be in the aforementioned games.

edit: Not to mention anime fighter after anime fighter that Namco's also doing (Shonen Jump Force, etc).

Tzeentch
You're both conflating plot issues with character design. It's gay as **** that we have to have three Batman films for every non-Batman film, but that isn't the reason for why Batman is a shitty character.

There could be an argument that Cassie's role in MKX was hamfisted and shitty, but that has nothing to do with her aesthetic, move-set, personality etc.

Ridley_Prime
You're both conflating plot issues with character design. It's gay as **** that we have to have three Batman films for every non-Batman film, but that isn't the reason for why Batman is a shitty character.

There could be an argument that Cassie's role in MKX was hamfisted and shitty, but that has nothing to do with her aesthetic, move-set, personality etc.
confused When did I attack her character design? There is nothing wrong with her aesthetically. She is a mary sue though out of what we got from MKX, but is more due to the shitty writers and not bringing in the writer of the comics for the game than it is the character itself. Still, plot/execution-wise, I can stomach even Rey from the current Star Wars more than I can Cassie.

But eh, opinions.

StyleTime
They're all garbage.

Now, Cassandra and Seung Mina on the other hand..
https://youtu.be/ZFsaehtn-z4

Seung Mina, and Astaroth, just revealed. I've got a feeling we'll see Cassandra soon too.

Interestingly, I had no idea Namco held a popularity poll to determine the cast for future games. Unsurprisingly, all of the SCV kids ranked at the bottom. Only the mimic bosses came in lower, but they aren't real characters anyway. Apparently, one representative expressed surprise over Patroklos ranking near the bottom despite being the main character. Viola was the most popular newbie and didn't even crack the top 20...

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Soulcalibur_Series_Character_Popularity_Poll

Tzeentch
http://i66.tinypic.com/28rpijq.jpg

Jmanghan
http://i66.tinypic.com/28rpijq.jpg Yeah Talim's pretty awesome.

But seriously? Algol and ZWEI are rated way too low.

Also wtf is Tira doing above Voldo.

Tzeentch
"talim"

Nemesis X
Originally posted by StyleTime
Interestingly, I had no idea Namco held a popularity poll to determine the cast for future games. Unsurprisingly, all of the SCV kids ranked at the bottom. Only the mimic bosses came in lower, but they aren't real characters anyway. Apparently, one representative expressed surprise over Patroklos ranking near the bottom despite being the main character. Viola was the most popular newbie and didn't even crack the top 20...

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Soulcalibur_Series_Character_Popularity_Poll

Patroklos can make Prince Charming from Shrek want to cringe and call a momma's boy. No crap he would be unpopular. I'm surprised that someone at Namco was surprised.

NemeBro
Shut up retard

Nemesis X
Shut up retard

Yeah well this "retard" is the one that cooks for us so I'll remember that next time you ask for something, deary.

Jmanghan
"talim" Crap, wrong post.

Ridley_Prime
G6z87S1wKK4

StyleTime
I'm glad I don't use Tira lol.

Nemesis X
Story mode

3fKcRbSd2dU

So Geralt's canon in Soul Calibur. Let that sink in.

Ridley_Prime
e1iZPsdQyII

Ridley_Prime
https://www.dualshockers.com/soulcalibur-6-no-switch-maybe-later/

Better late than never as they say.

Ridley_Prime
IfUM6dXvRk4

Jmanghan
Story mode

3fKcRbSd2dU

So Geralt's canon in Soul Calibur. Let that sink in. So is Lloyd from Tales Of.

Ridley_Prime
Lloyd was in SC?

*looks up*
So he was. Forgot that Legends was a thing... Interesting nonetheless. Would be great if Namco ever did another crossover like that with SC and a Tales of protagonist, though not getting my hopes up for it.

Tzeentch
Cervantes looks fun as ****.

Tzeentch
LZRkt-242SI

Ridley_Prime

Tzeentch
Technically this isn't even a demo, it's purely a test of the online mode to fine-tune the connection.

But yes the lack of a practice mode or even moveset list annoys the shit out of me too.

Nemesis X

Tzeentch
What do we think about this mechanic lads:

http://i63.tinypic.com/28at4yp.jpg

I wish Satsujin and Just Frame were still active.

cdtm
Sounds like something no one will ever use.

If it takes 30 frames, can't be cancelled, and can be guard broken, what's the point? Sounds like it's a free hit for your opponent.

Tzeentch
It auto-negates strings and will super charge your meter if you win or draw.

Nemesis X
I think the Reversal Edge is pretty badass. That slow motion building up to a climactic conclusion is frickin sweet.

So I guess the beta's over. And here I was having a lot of fun with Geralt and Zasalamel. The former I'm happy to hear will have his moveset available for your custom character. That's right: you can make your own OC Witchers! Glad to know CD Projekt's not being as strict about that stuff as Lucasarts and Ubisoft were when it came to Vader, Yoda and Ezio's movesets.

Jmanghan
I think the Reversal Edge is pretty badass. That slow motion building up to a climactic conclusion is frickin sweet.

So I guess the beta's over. And here I was having a lot of fun with Geralt and Zasalamel. The former I'm happy to hear will have his moveset available for your custom character. That's right: you can make your own OC Witchers! Glad to know CD Projekt's not being as strict about that stuff as Lucasarts and Ubisoft were when it came to Vader, Yoda and Ezio's movesets. I'm so glad Zasalamel is back.

Nemesis X
Heads up for those looking forward to the customization: You'll probably want a notebook or at least a piece of paper when playing Soul Calibur if you want to use the same custom character. The one you make for the story mode can't be used for multiplayer so you'll have to remember how you made that character if you want to make 'em again to use for both modes.

Jmanghan
CUSTOM CHARACTERS ARE BACK IN STORY MODE AGAIN, OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!

janus77
When does this get released on the PC?

And have the boob physics been nerfed?

Ridley_Prime
Not to my knowledge. Dead or Alive 6 on the other hand...

janus77
Yeah, I heard the SJWs killed DoA. Still, honestly never found the game mechanics interesting on that game and the graphical style wasn't to my liking either.

Love Soul Calibur, loved it since the first time I played it on Dreamcast.

StyleTime
What do we think about this mechanic lads:

http://i63.tinypic.com/28at4yp.jpg

I wish Satsujin and Just Frame were still active.
The competitive Soul Cal community isn't too happy about this and it's understandable. It simply lowers the skill barrier for casual players, as is the trend in fighting games nowadays. It's low execution(single button!), autoparries most attacks, takes no meter, apears to have a 1 frame startup, works backturned... so basically, when in doubt...use Reversal Edge. Frame data doesn't really matter. ****ed up and at disadvantage? Cool. Just stuff your opponent's punisher with Reversal Edge. Whiffed an attack? No problem. Just Reversal Edge your opponent's launcher. Your opponent tried a mixup? Screw trying to read them. Just shut all their attacks down or force them into a mixup instead. You're at advantage for initiating the RE, so you're potentially getting rewarded for ****ing up basically. No need to learn matchups and actually understand your character's tools.

On the other hand, it does look this can be side-stepped(30 frames), stopped by unblockables/crushes and can whiff in certain situations due to tbe hitbox of the final strike, so blind spamming can get you baited.

These pre-scripted cinematics is definitely a negative for tournament goers though. No one wants the flow of combat to be interrupted with needless cutscenes that don't impact the game.

Don't get me wrong. I get it Namco. Giving casual players more, flashy options to keep from getting overwhelmed is good for business. It's not good from a competitive standpoint though. It sounds like the entire metagame will revolve at Reversal Edge...

Tzeentch
http://i65.tinypic.com/14j83tx.jpg

Nemesis X
So...who will be picking this up for PS4?

Tzeentch
I got it on PC because I'm a graphics whore and I need to justify my PC hardware purchases or else I'll start crying.

Has anyone encountered big-dick-lizardman CAS yet?

Ridley_Prime
No, but I was warned about it.

Nemesis X
Namco's reason for having Tira as DLC is because she was a "late addition" and couldn't be added to the base roster 'cause of some techno babble yet I just found a henchman in Chronicle of Souls using her fighting style and I don't even have her haermm

NemeBro
So we can all agree that Groh is an objectively terrible character and someone should be shot in the head for creating him right?

Ridley_Prime
Worse than Patrokolos? Dont really have a solid opinion on Groh yet.

NemeBro
Worse than Patrokolos? Dont really have a solid opinion on Groh yet. Have you seen him yet? That should be enough.

First Scandinavian character has nothing indicating that they are Scandinavian and gets a bullshit fake weapon that sucks. thumb up

Ridley_Prime

NemeBro
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/soulcalibur/images/e/e6/SC6_Groh_Art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180131150340

Phucking terrible.

quanchi112
Probably purchasing this tomorrow. Nightmare is my guy here. Geralt also as a playable sounds awesome.

emporerpants
Been watching vids of this, totally going to get it. Geralt looks awesome.

Nemesis X
Nier Automata's 2B announced as the next guest!

35H8A4wO5jw

Ridley_Prime
thumb up

A great day, in addition to finishing most of my Libra of Souls grinding on the game. Curious as to how she'll appear in that and how her Soul Chronicles chapter will turn out. If Geralt can be canonized within the lore, so can she.

Ridley_Prime
On another note, going through arcade mode as Inferno after you unlock him, even on the initial highest difficulty... Overpowered incarnate.
gay_rage

Just spam forward Y/triangle followed by up Y/triangle, and the AI will feel your unrelenting barrage of cheapness. To think some were lamenting at first that Inferno couldn't be used online, whose basically Nightmare without any of the speed impediments along with some additional attacks.

Speaking of cheap bosses, I hated the boss form of Azwel in Libra of Souls, who took me the longest to beat at first. Far from the worst the series has had or anything, but still pretty cheap, though I guess becomes as easy as most other fights once you get a better weapon to upgrade along with a food consumable to compensate like permanent soul charge. Oof.

Bentley
Have you seen him yet? That should be enough.

First Scandinavian character has nothing indicating that they are Scandinavian and gets a bullshit fake weapon that sucks. thumb up

Not even a reindeer helmet, terrible stuff indeed.

Ridley_Prime
Like his playstyle though, but wont deny the faults with his design.

Jmanghan
Have you seen him yet? That should be enough.

First Scandinavian character has nothing indicating that they are Scandinavian and gets a bullshit fake weapon that sucks. thumb up Did they bring back ZWEI? He's really the only one I liked from V.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by janus77
Yeah, I heard the SJWs killed DoA. Still, honestly never found the game mechanics interesting on that game and the graphical style wasn't to my liking either.

Love Soul Calibur, loved it since the first time I played it on Dreamcast. Reminds me, Soul Caliber 4 was the last game where you can make really big characters. SC5 made all custom characters teenagers, you couldn't give them big curves and breasts, or make a 6'6" muscle bound hunk. On top of that, Ivy was forced to wear a bra

Ridley_Prime
Now that 2B is finally out, can say I dig her quick combo-y playstyle. Like all her clothing options you can put on custom characters as well. A little disappointing that she has no story in Soul Chronicles though, especially when disc-locked Tira had one. With what they showed in the trailer with Ivy living as long to the point robots rule the world was an interesting concept and they went nowhere with that for a short story chapter? Oh well I guess.

Jmanghan
Nier Automata's 2B announced as the next guest!

35H8A4wO5jw We couldn't have Nier himself? He would've fit in way more.

Ridley_Prime
Oh yeah, the last couple DLC characters are leaked/rumored to be Cassandra and Amy, which I'm okay with and were fairly expected, but if that's all and no Algol or anyone else... Meh.

Still happy with 2B nonetheless. The fighter pass is worth it for her alone IMO.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
I've got a feeling we'll see Cassandra soon too.
In light of the leak, assuming it's not a hoax, I must say...

Called it.

Jmanghan
Oh yeah, the last couple DLC characters are leaked/rumored to be Cassandra and Amy, which I'm okay with and were fairly expected, but if that's all and no Algol or anyone else... Meh.

Still happy with 2B nonetheless. The fighter pass is worth it for her alone IMO. Algol was even in SCV where he had no business being in, yet this game he's not?

They are starting to make smart choices again, dunno why they're stopping now.

Ridley_Prime
Algol was at least mentioned by Zasalamel toward the end of Libra of Souls mode in 6, and Zas fears him. I think Algol's return in this altered timeline is just a matter of when, though will have to see as to whether he's DLC for this game or something.

Ridley_Prime
C4BssK32348

7sxuT5_C1OY

Ridley_Prime
XznU3L3uWD8

Ridley_Prime
sy8IQ5RK1Rc

cdtm
Uttedlq shit dlc for an utterly shit game.

Ridley_Prime
Uttedlq? Go home, you're drunk.

Do like how they made her character creation material and stage free at least even if one doesn't buy her. Would like to see more of that kind of thing with fighting game DLC in general.

StyleTime
Yeah, SCVI is fantastic. Competitive scene is thriving too, or at least before COVID hit. All the major stuff got cancelled.

Nice Setsuka is back. I never used her much, but it was cool watching players like Woahhzz at tournaments. He's been having to use Raphael since she was gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.