Soul Calibur 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
b4SG-3qpwGY

With Cassandra back, hopefully more of the other veteran cast that were absent in 5 are too...

Jmanghan
-cums-

Ridley_Prime

quanchi112
I never played five due to from what I heard no story mode. Always a fan of Nightmare so if they do bring back story mode I'll all in. In terms of fighting games it's MK and then well below in second place is Soul Calibur.

Nemesis X
QPH-JelReno

Jmanghan
Originally posted by quanchi112
I never played five due to from what I heard no story mode. Always a fan of Nightmare so if they do bring back story mode I'll all in. In terms of fighting games it's MK and then well below in second place is Soul Calibur. It had a story mode, it just had a shit story mode.

BackFire
Rumor has it that Geralt from the Witcher games is going to be a guest character in this. Pretty cool.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BackFire
Rumor has it that Geralt from the Witcher games is going to be a guest character in this. Pretty cool.

Maybe. There's a different rumor that he's going to be in Smash. Snake was in Brawl so it wouldn't be too far fetch though unlike him, Geralt never appeared on a Nintendo console. Then again, neither did Cloud. It can really go either way.

There are more rumors brewing of different guests for Soul Calibur 6 ranging from One Piece's Roronoa Zoro to The Hunter from Bloodborne.

Ridley_Prime
Let me hope that 2B from Nier Automata is the PS4 character of choice dammit.

Nemesis X
RekEqygAXNE

He made it into Soul Calibur after all. Sweet.

Nemesis X
Lack of Geralt hype in here. Guys, I'm disappoint.

Kazenji
Now you know how i feel with some of my threads in the game discussion.

NemeBro
Shut up retard homos

Kazenji
Calm the **** down.

Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud

Geralt I'm okay with, though it was expected. Not too much to say atm beyond what's already been said on hyping the game. Was already sold on this on account of not being a franchise-killing shitstain entry like 5.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Shut up retard homos XD

Nephthys
Geralt is a great choice for this, he'll transfer well into a fighting game. I wonder who the other cameo will be, theres always at least two iirc.

Jmanghan
I want Dante, finally.

Ridley_Prime
As somewhat mentioned, I'd like 2B or something more recent, but whatever else we end up getting is just bonus icing on top of the cake. This game is a return to form with the original SC cast as opposed to having the less likable replacements that 5 had, and at this point that's all I could ask for with an SC6.

Nemesis X
SC5 only had one guest though which was Ezio. Devil Jin from Tekken was probably going to be the second guest but time constraints by Namco forced the devs I guess to abandon that and give his moveset to the custom characters to use instead. Those time constraints were responsible for the mangled story and the lack of arcade endings so it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case with Jin. Hopefully with DBFZ and Tekken 7 out taking the world by storm, Namco will be in the right mood to give Project Soul all the time they need with 6.

Ridley_Prime

Tzeentch
I don't give a **** about the guest characters in this game. I don't give a shit about their latest OC donut steele characters either. No Cassandra no buy. No Raphael no buy.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
As somewhat mentioned, I'd like 2B or something more recent, but whatever else we end up getting is just bonus icing on top of the cake. This game is a return to form with the original SC cast as opposed to having the less likable replacements that 5 had, and at this point that's all I could ask for with an SC6.

2B would be perfect.

Nemesis X
Either 2B or Raven Branwen from RWBY. Hey if characters from movies and comic books can appear in SC, I don't see why one from an anime web series can't.

Nemesis X
As for any returning characters I want, Shura would be a pleasant surprise. She was made as filler copying Cervantes' moveset in SC4 but a psycho warrior searching for the strongest with a giant talking demon skull for a companion strapped to her shoulder sounds like main addition material for this series so I'd welcome it long as they give her a unique moveset this time.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Either 2B or Raven Branwen from RWBY. Hey if characters from movies and comic books can appear in SC, I don't see why one from an anime web series can't.
As mentioned before, Star Wars only happened because The Force Unleashed was a hot game IP at the time, otherwise I doubt SW would've been considered. Then again, there was Spawn.

If SC4 only had Starkiller/The Apprentice, that would've been some weak shit like only having Ezio in 5, so I'm glad there was Yoda and Vader as compensation, since I didn't really care for Starkiller as a character. The gary stu/Jake Muller buzzcut of the series.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
As for any returning characters I want, Shura would be a pleasant surprise. She was made as filler copying Cervantes' moveset in SC4 but a psycho warrior searching for the strongest with a giant talking demon skull for a companion strapped to her shoulder sounds like main addition material for this series so I'd welcome it long as they give her a unique moveset this time.
thumb up She was easily the most interesting filler character. Not getting my hopes up though...

Bro SMASH
Maybe they should add a Final Fantasy character like Cloud as a guest.

Nemesis X
Why? He's already in SSB. Besides, should a FFVII guest ever happen in anything again, I'd rather have anyone from his party or Sephiroth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.