Punisher runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



TethAdamTheRock
Punisher has all Gear/Weapons and Adamantium bullets


Luke Cage
Rhino
Colossus
Thing
Doc Samson
She Hulk
Namor
Wonder Woman

Sin I AM
Colossus. Maybe Rhino. Doesnt get far

deathslash
With all his gear, he makes it to namor at the least.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
With all his gear, he makes it to namor at the least.

All what gear? The shit he got during Dark Reign?

Supermutant
Isn't Punisher currently using War Machine's armour?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Supermutant
Isn't Punisher currently using War Machine's armour?

No clue. Maybe, Rhodes is dead last time I checked.

Sin I AM

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
All what gear? The shit he got during Dark Reign? I assume that all gear meant everything he's ever used. Either way though, with adamantium bullets, and the standard starting distance, he's gonna mow through the competition here.

leonidas
adamantium bullets will kill everyone on that list except for ww....

KidStranglehold
Give Frank prep and he can make it to She-Hulk or Namor. Not giving him prep is silly as not giving Bats prep.

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
adamantium bullets will kill everyone on that list except for ww....
Agreed, and Frank knows where to shoot, he wouldnt just spray & pray.
I say he gets to Namor then stops.
Namor's ability to fly and maneuver would likely let him close distance and dominate.
Frank's an accomplished sniper, but this isnt an ideal sniping scenario.

Facee

riv6672
Beauty Chamber > Batcave

Damborgson
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tAJC8L2Gpm4/WWYkjDvXxhI/AAAAAAAEjdo/IeXNqRr8wlgu3FIGNWbHtcGEoSzMbqo8gCLcBGAs/s1600/019_014.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RmkQoFf8V8c/WWYkjH0bqZI/AAAAAAAEjds/XP-wc1VsH1MjSYQfpvdKfgImKEGDPH6owCLcBGAs/s1600/019_015.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qahr4dDWHQQ/WWYkjYsqXII/AAAAAAAEjdw/lC0DDlwOxw45PXP3r8wVmgvnnabJKg0WACLcBGAs/s1600/019_016.jpg

Sin I AM
Nice scans Dam. Now Im thinking he doesnt make it past Cage.

riv6672
^^^nice, but irrelevant, as the OP scenario isn't anything like a h2h match.

Also, as many times as DD has been outed as Matt Murdock, that conversation's pretty ridiculous. laughing


https://i.imgflip.com/211qtk.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Punisher has all Gear/Weapons and Adamantium bullets


Luke Cage
Rhino
Colossus
Thing
Doc Samson
She Hulk
Namor
Wonder Woman

The adamantium bullets let him go far, I would imagine.

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Nice scans Dam. Now Im thinking he doesnt make it past Cage. as good as the art is, those scans are irrelevant as phuck. Frank was literally caught without any of his weapons in close quarters. Imagine if instead of using acid on Luke, he used an adamantium bullet fired from a beretta. Or instead of being caught in a highly disadvantageous situation, he blew Luke's head off from the standard starting distance with a sniper.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^nice, but irrelevant, as the OP scenario isn't anything like a h2h match.

Also, as many times as DD has been outed as Matt Murdock, that conversation's pretty ridiculous. laughing


https://i.imgflip.com/211qtk.jpg

Think outside the box riv

Originally posted by deathslash
as good as the art is, those scans are irrelevant as phuck. Frank was literally caught without any of his weapons in close quarters. Imagine if instead of using acid on Luke, he used an adamantium bullet fired from a beretta. Or instead of being caught in a highly disadvantageous situation, he blew Luke's head off from the standard starting distance with a sniper.

So hes carrying a sniper rifle now? Thats standard equipment? Its debateble if a handgun even one with adamantium bullets csn pierce his skin at that distance. Luke is durable af. He could ground pound or produce a thunderclap just as quickly as Frank can draw his pistol. Hes already said Logan cant gut him plus hes survived a nuke. Those guns Punisher is carrying doesnt have the force to puncture his skin. Hurt maybe not kill

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Nice scans Dam. Now Im thinking he doesnt make it past Cage.

I'd have to see some scans of the adamantium bullets, but I think he'd have a hard time with cage also.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
I'd have to see some scans of the adamantium bullets, but I think he'd have a hard time with cage also.

Given the fact that Cage knows Castle will try to shoot him hes not gonna just stand there coupled with the fact that Castle has to hit a moving target from a distance of .5km my moneys on Cage. This isnt Deadshot or even Boomerang. Hes not dropping Luke at that easily.

Damborgson
Yeah,,and a thunderclap or ground slam would severely affect Frank.

Bendis had decked Cage out so much he's sometimes scratching the border of heralds, I swear.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yeah,,and a thunderclap or ground slam would severely affect Frank.

Bendis had decked Cage out so much he's sometimes scratching the border of heralds, I swear.

I think Lukes cap is right above or at Rhodes but slightly below Tony.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Punisher has all Gear/Weapons and Adamantium bullets


Luke Cage
Rhino
Colossus
Thing
Doc Samson
She Hulk
Namor
Wonder Woman

Are they just standing there?

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Think outside the box riv



So hes carrying a sniper rifle now? Thats standard equipment? Its debateble if a handgun even one with adamantium bullets csn pierce his skin at that distance. Luke is durable af. He could ground pound or produce a thunderclap just as quickly as Frank can draw his pistol. Hes already said Logan cant gut him plus hes survived a nuke. Those guns Punisher is carrying doesnt have the force to puncture his skin. Hurt maybe not kill the OP says all of his equipment. He's used sniper rifles so regularly that it can easily be considered standard equipment.

no expression No he can't. Luke has only ever thunderclapped once and that was when he was like ten feet away from his target.

no expression You're going to take Luke's word on that when there are numerous examples of Logan cutting up much more durable characters? Luke's durability must be above gladiator, the hulk, the thing, and namor then. Surviving a nuke is largely irrelevant here. That's like saying that Invincible tanked a nuke in response to the question of whether wolverine's claws could cut him.
Originally posted by Damborgson
I'd have to see some scans of the adamantium bullets, but I think he'd have a hard time with cage also.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ayA2ojYQn-8/VNhz9PnZhtI/AAAAAAAH330/8kd4lfVEDIo/s1600/p3_6.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CD43ClhTeTA/VNhzym1O6GI/AAAAAAAH31c/FtDpoovObnA/s1600/p3_24.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are they just standing there? Fight starts at standard starting distance and no

Facee
Punisher 218 and 219 were excellent.

Frank is an artist with that armor.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Given the fact that Cage knows Castle will try to shoot him hes not gonna just stand there coupled with the fact that Castle has to hit a moving target from a distance of .5km my moneys on Cage. This isnt Deadshot or even Boomerang. Hes not dropping Luke at that easily.

He can do that with a pistol, lol.

https://m.imgur.com/eIs6yJk
He's tagged Spidey. That alone is better than most (not all) here.

With full gear, he uses Pym Particles.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
the OP says all of his equipment. He's used sniper rifles so regularly that it can easily be considered standard equipment.

no expression No he can't. Luke has only ever thunderclapped once and that was when he was like ten feet away from his target.

no expression You're going to take Luke's word on that when there are numerous examples of Logan cutting up much more durable characters? Luke's durability must be above gladiator, the hulk, the thing, and namor then. Surviving a nuke is largely irrelevant here. That's like saying that Invincible tanked a nuke in response to the question of whether wolverine's claws could cut him.


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ayA2ojYQn-8/VNhz9PnZhtI/AAAAAAAH330/8kd4lfVEDIo/s1600/p3_6.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CD43ClhTeTA/VNhzym1O6GI/AAAAAAAH31c/FtDpoovObnA/s1600/p3_24.jpg

Purposefully obtuse? Hes carrying EVERYTHING? Grenades, bazookas, pistols, sniper rifles light and heavy assault rifles plus his knives AND ammo? He never carries that much bs. I know what the op said but dont be ridiculous.

1st you say he cant thunderclap. Then you admit he can but argue semantics...which is it?

Im stating what happened on panel. Logan threatened him. Luke said it wouldnt happen. Everything else u mentioned is unnecessary.

Lol at those scans. Reach much. Now THAT weapon is standard equipment and luke is gonna stand there screaming in rage while he lets some guy shoot him in the eye? Please stop

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He can do that with a pistol, lol.

https://m.imgur.com/eIs6yJk
He's tagged Spidey. That alone is better than most (not all) here.

With full gear, he uses Pym Particles.

He tagged parker from half a km away with a pistol? Luke has no selled high caliber sssault weapons from up close before Saint.

Hes out of pym particles btw

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He tagged parker from half a km away with a pistol? Luke has no selled high caliber sssault weapons from up close before Saint.

Hes out of pym particles btw

No, but he tagged someone in a helicopter from a pretty fair distance away whilst hidden in trees....with a handgun.

Yeah I understand, but the bullet speed should make up for their relative size difference compared to Wolvys claws, right? He stabs things pretty easily, using just arm strength.

And fair enough on the Pym Particles. Thought OP was giving him everything, not just his current load out. How it works...no idea, but it's a Teth thread.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No, but he tagged someone in a helicopter from a pretty fair distance away whilst hidden in trees....with a handgun.

Yeah I understand, but the bullet speed should make up for their relative size difference compared to Wolvys claws, right? He stabs things pretty easily, using just arm strength.

And fair enough on the Pym Particles. Thought OP was giving him everything, not just his current load out. How it works...no idea, but it's a Teth thread.

Which is admittedly impressive.

His claws have failed when sufficient force is required behind that stab. And given the blunt force trauma luke has withstood i dont think the bullets will penetrate..imo.

Agreed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed "normal" gear. But teth could very well mean every weapon hes weilded...ever.

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Purposefully obtuse? Hes carrying EVERYTHING? Grenades, bazookas, pistols, sniper rifles light and heavy assault rifles plus his knives AND ammo? He never carries that much bs. I know what the op said but dont be ridiculous.

1st you say he cant thunderclap. Then you admit he can but argue semantics...which is it?

Im stating what happened on panel. Logan threatened him. Luke said it wouldnt happen. Everything else u mentioned is unnecessary.

Lol at those scans. Reach much. Now THAT weapon is standard equipment and luke is gonna stand there screaming in rage while he lets some guy shoot him in the eye? Please stop I'm being realistic. Punisher regularly carries more than just a handgun, a knife, and an SMG/assault rifle. I said that he uses a sniper regularly enough for it to be standard gear. I didn't argue for the usage of grenades, RPGs, or anything else. Don't put words in my mouth.

I said "no" in response to the thought that he can thunderclap before Frank shoots him, not that he can't thunderclap. If you were to analytically look at my argument, you would have realized that saying someone can't do something and then following that statement with an admission that they can but only to argue semantics is idiotic at the least at retarded at the most. You say it's semantics, but it definitely matters how far he can thunderclap. Until we have better feats of him doing it, I'm not going to believe that he can produce an effective thunderclap that travels more than twenty feet.

Don't take the innocent "I'm just saying what he said" route, it doesn't fit you and false innocence does nothing if not make me sick. If you didn't believe that Luke's statement held water, you wouldn't have brought it up. I'm stating that Luke has to be borderline retarded to think that Logan can't cut him when his claws have gone through thanos, the hulk, and gladiator.

Your argument at this point is honestly laughable. Damb asked for scans of adamantium weapons doing something to someone at durable as Luke. I provided a solid scan of someone with a much denser, more durable and all around larger body getting shredded by adamantium. I even went so far as to provide a secondary feat of a a bullet from a phucking handgun penetrating the hulk and your response is basically "LOLZ, like Luke will just stand there and get shot".

At this point, you're just trying my patience, but I'll try to keep this civil. Please provide one showing of Luke dodging a bullet. I don't even need a feat of him dodging a bullet from someone with the speed, precision, or skill of the Punisher. We both know that Frank has shot daredevil, Deadpool, wolverine, daken, and many others that are much faster than Luke, but please, show me an example of Cage dodging a bullet.

Actually, while you're at it, show me an example of Cage shrugging off adamantium. I can provide at least three example of Cage being cut/penetrated but less, but I'd like to see you prove that he can shrug off adamantium rounds when the clearly superior character (hulk) still gets shredded by them.

DarkSaint85
He's also,whilst on a speedboat,shot over 300 yards with what looks like an AK....whislt the other guy was also on a speedboat.

He's no Deadshot, sure, but he's pretty damn good.
https://m.imgur.com/NwFNY7o

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm being realistic. Punisher regularly carries more than just a handgun, a knife, and an SMG/assault rifle. I said that he uses a sniper regularly enough for it to be standard gear. I didn't argue for the usage of grenades, RPGs, or anything else. Don't put words in my mouth.

I said "no" in response to the thought that he can thunderclap before Frank shoots him, not that he can't thunderclap. If you were to analytically look at my argument, you would have realized that saying someone can't do something and then following that statement with an admission that they can but only to argue semantics is idiotic at the least at retarded at the most. You say it's semantics, but it definitely matters how far he can thunderclap. Until we have better feats of him doing it, I'm not going to believe that he can produce an effective thunderclap that travels more than twenty feet.

Don't take the innocent "I'm just saying what he said" route, it doesn't fit you and false innocence does nothing if not make me sick. If you didn't believe that Luke's statement held water, you wouldn't have brought it up. I'm stating that Luke has to be borderline retarded to think that Logan can't cut him when his claws have gone through thanos, the hulk, and gladiator.

Your argument at this point is honestly laughable. Damb asked for scans of adamantium weapons doing something to someone at durable as Luke. I provided a solid scan of someone with a much denser, more durable and all around larger body getting shredded by adamantium. I even went so far as to provide a secondary feat of a a bullet from a phucking handgun penetrating the hulk and your response is basically "LOLZ, like Luke will just stand there and get shot".

At this point, you're just trying my patience, but I'll try to keep this civil. Please provide one showing of Luke dodging a bullet. I don't even need a feat of him dodging a bullet from someone with the speed, precision, or skill of the Punisher. We both know that Frank has shot daredevil, Deadpool, wolverine, daken, and many others that are much faster than Luke, but please, show me an example of Cage dodging a bullet.

Actually, while you're at it, show me an example of Cage shrugging off adamantium. I can provide at least three example of Cage being cut/penetrated but less, but I'd like to see you prove that he can shrug off adamantium rounds when the clearly superior character (hulk) still gets shredded by them.

Goddamn text wall. Ok i will keep it short.

A sniper rifle is not his stsndard gear.

If you think a character can draw and fire a weapon before a character can clap we are at impasse.

Luke said Logan cant do it so unless you gotta scan of logan doing it...........

Hulk is NOT more Durable. His HF is what saves his ass. Pick up a comic brah. He gets cut all the damn time. He was bleeding all thru WWH. It was a shit arc. He let Ross overpower him and shot him in the eye...so much fail

https://78.media.tumblr.com/830f422bb2fcbb6d069a111a28115b94/tumblr_p0ymw8fypv1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Here he caught a bullet.

Adamantium is rare. So i only know of one arc where it was wasted in such an pointless showing. And like i said before Hulks durability is shit.

DarkSaint85
Punisher is as fast as lightning....
https://m.imgur.com/tHHD38m

Literally.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantium bullets would seriously maim or even kill almost everyone on that list.

They'd have to thunder clap him away (Thing etc.) or speed blitz him (Diana) before they get hit but this is the Punisher. He's more tactical than most and fights like a soldier instead of a super hero.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Punisher is as fast as lightning....
https://m.imgur.com/tHHD38m

Literally.

Lol stfu saint

DarkSaint85
Haha you can see him raise his rifle, take aim and fire, as lightning shoots down.

Admit it, you're relishing this interaction.

Facee
WW can still block those bullets with the bracelets, no?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Haha you can see him raise his rifle, take aim and fire, as lightning shoots down.

Admit it, you're relishing this interaction.

Yea youre adding fuel to the fire. I actually lost interest two posts back but deathslash text wall and your low key trolling keeps me going

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Goddamn text wall. Ok i will keep it short.

A sniper rifle is not his stsndard gear.

If you think a character can draw and fire a weapon before a character can clap we are at impasse.

Luke said Logan cant do it so unless you gotta scan of logan doing it...........

Hulk is NOT more Durable. His HF is what saves his ass. Pick up a comic brah. He gets cut all the damn time. He was bleeding all thru WWH. It was a shit arc. He let Ross overpower him and shot him in the eye...so much fail

https://78.media.tumblr.com/830f422bb2fcbb6d069a111a28115b94/tumblr_p0ymw8fypv1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Here he caught a bullet.

Adamantium is rare. So i only know of one arc where it was wasted in such an pointless showing. And like i said before Hulks durability is shit. have you genuinely read a punisher comic? He uses snipers every other issue. It is standard gear.

Looks like that impasse has now passed since saint just provided a scan of him moving to and then firing much faster than Luke does. Of course you're going to write it off though.

Good thing I have this.
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Luke-Cage-Second-Chances/Issue-1?id=91181
In his fight against Hard core, Luke's skin was broken three times. Once from Hardcore's nails (which were only as tough as diamond) and twice from his throwing weapons (which again we're only as sharp as diamond and went through Cage's super durable jacket as well).

Even if I did go along with the rediculous notion that the Hulk isn't more durable, Thanos, Namor, Thor, The Thing, Gladiator, and numerous others have been cut by Logan. So....

I'm honestly questioning your reading comprehension now. I didn't ask for a scan of him catching a bullet when he was less than three feet away from the guy that wasn't even shooting at him. I asked for a feat of him dodging a bullet. You know, show me that thing that you're so sure that Cage can do against Frank.

Sin I AM
Yes I have. No its not. Its a prep weapon not a standard weapon

Thats what we call an outlier

Didnt say Cage couldnt be cut just said that punishers weapons lacked the force to do so

Dont fault me fault the writer. Cage said he cant cut him

Catching a bullet surpasses dodging a bullet by a country mile. Besides he doesnt need to dodge bullets...guy is bulletproof. Thats like his whole thing

JayDaDon
Wouldn't all gear and weapons technically include the War machine armor?

TethAdamTheRock
Didnt know about the war machine armor

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yes I have. No its not. Its a prep weapon not a standard weapon

Thats what we call an outlier

Didnt say Cage couldnt be cut just said that punishers weapons lacked the force to do so

Dont fault me fault the writer. Cage said he cant cut him

Catching a bullet surpasses dodging a bullet by a country mile. Besides he doesnt need to dodge bullets...guy is bulletproof. Thats like his whole thing He uses snipers way more often than he uses RPGs, mines, turrets, or anything that isn't a handgun, SMG, assault rifle, or knife. It should be considered standard and even if it were a prep weapon, all of his gear is being used here. Oh, by the way, standard gear.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/77184/4113615-9013496850-scree.png

He has tons of other feats that still put him above Luke.

And I'm saying that bullets have way more force than the throwing knives that have already cut Luke.

You're acting like he stood twenty feet away and caught it on the fly. He was right next to the shooter and he only put his hand in front of the barrel. It's not nearly what you're making it out to be.

Your argument was that frank couldn't hit him (at least not accurately) from the standard starting distance. My argument is that you're wrong because he's nailed much faster characters than Luke.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140127/3915992-hits+a+speedster.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140127/3915979-shoots+spiderman.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15047/551446-apunspider1xl3.jpg

You have yet to provide even one scan of Luke aim dodging let alone dodging bullets and now there are like five different examples in this thread of Frank's accuracy with hitting opponents from far away/ while they're moving.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by deathslash

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/77184/4113615-9013496850-scree.png



Is that supposed to be the Hulk?

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Is that supposed to be the Hulk? yes, that is the hulk.

DarkSaint85
This is his accuracy over ~0.5km, with an AK:

http://i.imgur.com/Ca09XVW.jpg

Accuracy AND speed, against DD (note his back was turned):

http://i.imgur.com/KoRauYi.png

Flyattractor
Originally posted by deathslash
yes, that is the hulk.

Ok. My Other question about that pic is How did Punny survive the backblast of what ever he did to the Hulk? He was only what 20, 30 feet away?


And Garth Ennis is the worst thing that ever happened to the Punisher.

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ok. My Other question about that pic is How did Punny survive the backblast of what ever he did to the Hulk? He was only what 20, 30 feet away?


And Garth Ennis is the worst thing that ever happened to the Punisher. not really sure. He just did.

I liked Ennis' run if for no other reason than when he used Spidey as a shield.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Wouldn't all gear and weapons technically include the War machine armor?


Pretty Much. Apparently he's standing there with access to every single weapon he's ever had since inception. Think Matrix when Neo and Trinity were prepping to rescue Morpheus. Originally posted by deathslash
He uses snipers way more often than he uses RPGs, mines, turrets, or anything that isn't a handgun, SMG, assault rifle, or knife. It should be considered standard and even if it were a prep weapon, all of his gear is being used here. Oh, by the way, standard gear.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/77184/4113615-9013496850-scree.png

He has tons of other feats that still put him above Luke.

And I'm saying that bullets have way more force than the throwing knives that have already cut Luke.

You're acting like he stood twenty feet away and caught it on the fly. He was right next to the shooter and he only put his hand in front of the barrel. It's not nearly what you're making it out to be.

Your argument was that frank couldn't hit him (at least not accurately) from the standard starting distance. My argument is that you're wrong because he's nailed much faster characters than Luke.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140127/3915992-hits+a+speedster.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140127/3915979-shoots+spiderman.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15047/551446-apunspider1xl3.jpg

You have yet to provide even one scan of Luke aim dodging let alone dodging bullets and now there are like five different examples in this thread of Frank's accuracy with hitting opponents from far away/ while they're moving.



thats not a sniper rifle.

i provided a scan showing hes fast enough to dodge.

he is bullet proof he doesnt need to have those showing...dont be obtuse

deathslash
*sigh* I'm really questioning your reading comprehension. At no point did I say or even allude to the thought that it was a sniper rifle. I showed you a scan of him using a high powered explosive shooting assault rifle which could knock back even the hulk. In other words, even if Cage could close the gap, Frank still has ways to get more distance.

I'm not sure if you know that you're lying, but you are. You posted a scan of Luke catching a bullet while literally adjacent to the shooter. There was no scan posted by you that showed that Cage can dodge Castle's bullets.

Yes, yes he does. Without those showings and with numerous showings of adamantium affecting far more durable characters, the only chance that Luke has is to dodge Frank's bullets.

riv6672
^^^Ha, Jesus wept, what a tap dance cluster.
Nice work, deathslash. laughing

just to stay on topic, still saying Frank stops at Namor.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
*sigh* I'm really questioning your reading comprehension. At no point did I say or even allude to the thought that it was a sniper rifle. I showed you a scan of him using a high powered explosive shooting assault rifle which could knock back even the hulk. In other words, even if Cage could close the gap, Frank still has ways to get more distance.

I'm not sure if you know that you're lying, but you are. You posted a scan of Luke catching a bullet while literally adjacent to the shooter. There was no scan posted by you that showed that Cage can dodge Castle's bullets.

Yes, yes he does. Without those showings and with numerous showings of adamantium affecting far more durable characters, the only chance that Luke has is to dodge Frank's bullets.

Ok..look. As laughable as the premise of this thread is I gotta agree to disagree. I dont think Franks weapons (liked it or not) can take Cage out before he closes the gap and shoves his fist down his throat. The simple fact that the pro Castle corner has to use every goddamn weapon in his arsenal just proves how much of a reach the argument is. Guy survived a nuke, he went blow 4 blow with Midnight. Hes not get dropped by an adamantium bullet from half a click out. Will it hurt like hell? Phuck yea. Drop him? Shit no. EOD

-Pr-
So Cage is a herald now?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
So Cage is a herald now?

If logan can do it i see no reason y cage cant. Nukes job just as bad as ninjas and bullets

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
If logan can do it i see no reason y cage cant. Nukes job just as bad as ninjas and bullets

I was asking in general, not just about nukes.

riv6672
Originally posted by -Pr-
So Cage is a herald now?
Sweet Christmas!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
I was asking in general, not just about nukes.

Naw. Hes a meta.

DarkSaint85
I thought this was a nice feat.

A backhanded pistol shot from a moving car, over a good distance.

Headshot.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZKUFWUjjlu8/WcvJIuafj6I/AAAAAAAAHuo/HtbmsgmZ2LogBx-eAP_iUkmMF5BI1PfCgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO009.jpg

StiltmanFTW
If he did it with his feet and with his eyes closed, then it'd be a feat.

Frank felt lazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.