KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher runs the gauntlet

Punisher runs the gauntlet
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Punisher runs the gauntlet

Punisher has all Gear/Weapons and Adamantium bullets

Luke Cage
Rhino
Colossus
Thing
Doc Samson
She Hulk
Namor
Wonder Woman

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:43 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Colossus. Maybe Rhino. Doesnt get far

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:55 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

With all his gear, he makes it to namor at the least.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:28 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
With all his gear, he makes it to namor at the least.

All what gear? The shit he got during Dark Reign?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:41 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Isn't Punisher currently using War Machine's armour?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:44 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Supermutant
Isn't Punisher currently using War Machine's armour?

No clue. Maybe, Rhodes is dead last time I checked.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:56 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

(please log in to view the image)

"The issue opens up with Frank doing what he does best: Killing bad guys in brutal-yet-inventive ways. Eventually, Frank crosses paths with Nick Fury Jr., who has a bit of a job proposal for The Punisher. Long story short, the country of Chernaya is in the midst of bloody political turmoil facilitated by some rogue S.H.I.E.L.D. agents , and Fury needs a man of Frank’s talents to clean up the mess. To do so, Frank will need a special weapon, one locked up and sealed away in the government’s care: The War Machine armor. Fury gives him the location, and two simple rules to follow. One, don’t get caught. And two, when all of this is said and done, the War Machine will be returned to Fury. Without so much as breaking a sweat, Frank breaks into the facility and takes control of the War Machine armor. As he does so, he has a few choice words for Fury’s second rule. With a big grin, he simply says “#$%& that,” indicating that he has some creative plans of his own now that he’s armed with something as powerful and devastating as Iron Man’s own armor."

Found it online...havent read it though

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:09 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by Sin I AM
All what gear? The shit he got during Dark Reign?
I assume that all gear meant everything he's ever used. Either way though, with adamantium bullets, and the standard starting distance, he's gonna mow through the competition here.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:14 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

adamantium bullets will kill everyone on that list except for ww....

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:52 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by leonidas
adamantium bullets will kill everyone on that list except for ww....

Agreed, and Frank knows where to shoot, he wouldnt just spray & pray.
I say he gets to Namor then stops.
Namor's ability to fly and maneuver would likely let him close distance and dominate.
Frank's an accomplished sniper, but this isnt an ideal sniping scenario.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:39 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

"The issue opens up with Frank doing what he does best: Killing bad guys in brutal-yet-inventive ways. Eventually, Frank crosses paths with Nick Fury Jr., who has a bit of a job proposal for The Punisher. Long story short, the country of Chernaya is in the midst of bloody political turmoil facilitated by some rogue S.H.I.E.L.D. agents , and Fury needs a man of Frank’s talents to clean up the mess. To do so, Frank will need a special weapon, one locked up and sealed away in the government’s care: The War Machine armor. Fury gives him the location, and two simple rules to follow. One, don’t get caught. And two, when all of this is said and done, the War Machine will be returned to Fury. Without so much as breaking a sweat, Frank breaks into the facility and takes control of the War Machine armor. As he does so, he has a few choice words for Fury’s second rule. With a big grin, he simply says “#$%& that,” indicating that he has some creative plans of his own now that he’s armed with something as powerful and devastating as Iron Man’s own armor."

Found it online...havent read it though

Sounds so good I'm reading it on my cell phone. Couldn't wait to get back to my beauty chamber.
https://ibb.co/mEOK26

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 11:40 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Beauty Chamber > Batcave

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:18 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Nice scans Dam. Now Im thinking he doesnt make it past Cage.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:36 AM
riv6672

^^^nice, but irrelevant, as the OP scenario isn't anything like a h2h match.

Also, as many times as DD has been outed as Matt Murdock, that conversation's pretty ridiculous. laughing

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:38 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Punisher has all Gear/Weapons and Adamantium bullets

Luke Cage
Rhino
Colossus
Thing
Doc Samson
She Hulk
Namor
Wonder Woman

The adamantium bullets let him go far, I would imagine.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

as good as the art is, those scans are irrelevant as phuck. Frank was literally caught without any of his weapons in close quarters. Imagine if instead of using acid on Luke, he used an adamantium bullet fired from a beretta. Or instead of being caught in a highly disadvantageous situation, he blew Luke's head off from the standard starting distance with a sniper.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:04 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^nice, but irrelevant, as the OP scenario isn't anything like a h2h match.

Also, as many times as DD has been outed as Matt Murdock, that conversation's pretty ridiculous. laughing

Think outside the box riv

Originally posted by deathslash
as good as the art is, those scans are irrelevant as phuck. Frank was literally caught without any of his weapons in close quarters. Imagine if instead of using acid on Luke, he used an adamantium bullet fired from a beretta. Or instead of being caught in a highly disadvantageous situation, he blew Luke's head off from the standard starting distance with a sniper.

So hes carrying a sniper rifle now? Thats standard equipment? Its debateble if a handgun even one with adamantium bullets csn pierce his skin at that distance. Luke is durable af. He could ground pound or produce a thunderclap just as quickly as Frank can draw his pistol. Hes already said Logan cant gut him plus hes survived a nuke. Those guns Punisher is carrying doesnt have the force to puncture his skin. Hurt maybe not kill

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 07:14 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'd have to see some scans of the adamantium bullets, but I think he'd have a hard time with cage also.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 07:30 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Damborgson
I'd have to see some scans of the adamantium bullets, but I think he'd have a hard time with cage also.

Given the fact that Cage knows Castle will try to shoot him hes not gonna just stand there coupled with the fact that Castle has to hit a moving target from a distance of .5km my moneys on Cage. This isnt Deadshot or even Boomerang. Hes not dropping Luke at that easily.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 07:37 AM